2nd Person: Uh, 8/10. Bambi

3rd person: 6/10. Pocahontas

And it continues...

Enjoy Disney fans!

디즈니 프린세스 434 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 434

over a year ago Aang_Lite said…
9/10 I love the relationship between Lilo and Nani. And Stich is adorable.

Tarzan
 9/10 I 사랑 the relationship between Lilo and Nani. And Stich is adorable. Tarzan
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
10/10!! My favourite Disney movie - amazing plot, characters, soundtrack, animation. <33

Fantasia
MalloMar commented…
Same here! <3 over a year ago
over a year ago MalloMar said…
9/10 A masterpiece. I could watch it every day and still be awed by the pure art of it.

The Incredibles
MalloMar commented…
I hope there isn't a no-Pixar rule. over a year ago
over a year ago 8804 said…
Very funny, with surprisingly grown-up humor, and a nicely-paced plot. 9/10 from me. Toy Story 3.
10/10 A beautiful and heart-warming end to the trilogy. Here's to hoping another one doesn't get made! If it does I feel like it'll just be the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 of the Toy Story universe.

Following the Pixar trend:
Finding Nemo
9/10 I have not seen it in ages, though. Funny and heartwarming, if I remember correctly. I still love the line, "Manna from Heaven! Sweet bread of life!" hahaha.

Spirited Away I LOVE this movie ( I know Disney sort of co-opted the Miyazaki stuff). Thoughts?
6.5/10...I know, I know, I should rate it higher, but to be honest, it didn't appeal to me as much as the average audience. It does have it's amazing and mysterious moments, though.

Lady and the Tramp
9/10. It just makes me smile! I find it really charming and I love the two main characters. I also like how there's not really any typical "villains" in this movie, not by the fairytale definition anyway.

The Little Mermaid 2
6/10 It's not technically brilliant or original, but I honestly enjoy it and consider it canon to the original. It's a cute movie.

The Rescuers
Not a fan of this one. 6/10 from me. It was just okay.

The Jungle Book
over a year ago _CatWoman_ said…
3/10
It was poop.

Beauty and da Beast.
MalloMar commented…
Even worse if 당신 don't have toilet paper. Aheh... Immature humor aside, I like The Jungle Book, but it's pretty average. over a year ago
6.5/10 My opinions on this movie have been everywhere. In the end, I've seen it too many times in French class, but it' started to grow on me.. It's overrated (Sorry, I know that word is despised here), but a charming movie nonetheless. It's soundtrack is the best part in my opinion.

Brother Bear
over a year ago Diazdiaz95 said…
8/10
I like it. It has good characters and a nice story. It's well-made and I like several of the songs. Then again, while I can be critical of films I also choose to look at the positive elements of a film(and everyone and everything) and focus on them more. It isn't a Disney masterpiece but it is quite underrated. :)

Bolt
MalloMar commented…
I don't see many who rate it that high. It's one of my favorites! :) over a year ago
6/10 I enjoy it, nothing more or less. It's cute. I love Mittens.

Mulan
10/10
What can I say? It's my favorite :)

Big Hero 6
Can't give it a review, since I haven't watched it at all.

Snow White
8/10. Not quite perfect but I really like it.

Cars 2
Didn't see it. Wasn't fond of the original "Cars."

Cinderella
over a year ago MissCinico said…
7/10 I'm having inner debates about this. It's classic and I love it, but there is just other stuff and my brain hurts. I like it enough though.

Pinocchio.
5/10 It's okay, just not something I'd watch more than once or twice.

Let's go with errr... Tangled
 5/10 It's okay, just not something I'd watch 더 많이 than once 또는 twice. Let's go with errr...
9/10
I love everything except the songs (they're nice but nothing special or very memorable) and Maximus (just not a big fan of him). Well Gothel can be kind of annoying but then again she's the villain so... anyway, yeah it's one of my favorites :)
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Oops forgot to say the 다음 movie, hmmm....Monsters University. over a year ago
6/10. It's a nice movie, but that's it really

Dumbo
4/10 Meh, sort of cute but I find it boring and I don't like the animation all that much. One of my least favorite Disney movies.

The Sword in the Stone
3/10. I feel bad for rating it that low because it IS a cute movie... but the plot is virtually non-existent and it mostly consists of filler scenes, which I find quite boring. I think it's one of Disney's weaker movies.

Bambi
last edited over a year ago
5/10

I think it's a nice movie, but you need to have seen it when you where younger or didn't know Bambi's mother dies. I did, and it really didn't have much of an impact on me or make me cry like it does for a lot of other people. And the rest of the movie apart from that is just alright.

Princess Mononoke (It was co-dubbed and re animated by Disney so it counts?)
7/10 Okay I sort of loved it, but it also weirded me out so like idk.

The Incredibles. :3
Aang_Lite commented…
LOL I totally get what 당신 mean over a year ago
9/10 Definitely good.

The Lion King
9/10 Another movie I've both liked and disliked over time. I must say, a brilliant movie in many ways plus nostalgia compels me to rate it high. Especially since my most recent viewing.

Ponyo (Since others have included Miyazaki)
8/10
I like it, it is one of my favorite Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli films.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
센과 치히로의 행방불명 over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
I didn't expect to like it, but I actually did. It was very cute. over a year ago
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
6/10 But I haven't seen it in a long time so I really don't remember it that well. But I remember when I saw it I didn't understand why everyone adored it so much.

Beauty and the Beast
MalloMar commented…
Sort of how I feel about Spirited Away. I guess my expectations were a bit high because of the praise, though. Decent movie, but I didn't find it very memorable. over a year ago
5/10 This movie and I have a love/hate relationship, so I can't rate it without my brain spazzing out. It's defintely a classic, but WHY oh WHY does it HAVE to have talking household items! *grumbles to self*

🌹Sleeping Beauty 🌹
6/10 It's not one of my favorites, but it's very well composed.

Cinderella.
5/10
My least favorite DP film. The music is fairly nice but not all that exciting but good heavens those mice have really annoying voices. The mice scenes are so long and mainly filler and they really drag down the movie. Prince Charming is the most boring prince imo and Cinderella is my least favorite princess. It's a classic but it lacks energy and excitement so I find it a bit boring. Hopefully the remake will be more interesting. Cate Blanchett <3 !!!!

The Great Mouse Detective
9/10. One of my favourite Disney movies, I find it so overlooked! I love the plot and the characters.

The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
7/10 it's like "Yeah" but also like "meh." So... eh.
_CatWoman_ commented…
and 라푼젤 if 당신 please. over a year ago
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
8/10 Really solid and enjoyable film. One of Disney's better ones.

Sleeping Beauty
7/10 It's okay, but I feel it's too styled and has a plot that doesn't really have a solid base.

Lilo and Stitch.
over a year ago 324anna said…
8/10 It made me cry! Lilo, Nani and David are so awesome characters and their relationships are amazing, but I didn't particularly care about the other elements of the movie.
324anna commented…
The 다음 movie is The Black Cauldron. over a year ago
over a year ago -SnowWhite- said…
6/10 Not the best Disney movie, but I do enjoy it.

Robin Hood.

over a year ago LunaSonata said…
smile
8/10 I love it, it's such a fun movie and I like the songs.

Bolt

over a year ago 3xZ said…
5/10 It's enjoyable for first-time watching. Yet, the movie bores me if I watch it over and over again. The plot is cliche though I found Bolt's appearance being cute. I don't really like the skinny-designed Mittens and the fanboy Rhino the hamster.

Bambi
This is one I haven't seen in a while, but it's a childhood favourite of mine, I watched it so much I broke the tape. 8/10 maybe... but I need to rewatch.

The Rescuers Down Under
bump? :)
over a year ago UnholyNoise said…
So underappreciated, and way better than the original Rescuers.

If we're including Ghibli films, then how about My Neighbor Totoro?
over a year ago wavesurf said…
10/10 I definitely loved it.

On the same theme...Kiki's Delivery Service.
9/10 I really liked it :)

Let's keep going with this theme...The Wind Rises
over a year ago 220340 said…
1/10
umm I can not think....
fox and the hound
 1/10 umm I can not think.... 여우 and the hound
5/10. It's okay...

The Aristocats
over a year ago 11Catlover11 said…
10/10 love it
The incredible journey
 10/10 사랑 it The incredible journey
over a year ago Night_Hunter said…
9/10 I hate seen it in a while

Pollyanna
11Catlover11 commented…
i have the movie, but i 로스트 it, so i never saw it in a long time over a year ago