2nd Person: Uh, 8/10. Bambi

3rd person: 6/10. Pocahontas

And it continues...

Enjoy Disney fans!

디즈니 프린세스 434 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 434

over a year ago Diazdiaz95 said…
8/10I haven't seen it in centuries but I know that it is one of the funniest Disney movies. Yzma and Kronk are hilarious.

The Jungle Book
Yzma! <33333333 over a year ago
over a year ago avatar_tla_fan said…
7/10.

It's a good movie, and i love it, but its not one of my favorites. Very nostalgic for me though. :)

Up.
over a year ago fanlovver said…
10/10

I love it! It is perfect in my eyes.

Wall-e.
over a year ago ApplesauceDoctr said…
6.5/10. Don't dislike it, but I don't particularly like it either. It's okay.

Peter Pan?
1/10. Hate this movie. The characters are extremely irritating, I hate the plot, don't even understand the moral of the movie, and it's racist and sexist. Easily Walt Disney's worst movie.
다음 movie is Cars. over a year ago
over a year ago BelleRose829 said…
3/10! Ugh, I can't belive people like it. I hate it.

Hercules
9/10
Love, love, love it! I love Greek Mythology but the many inaccuracies have never bothered me. It's such a fun movie with great music, characters and plenty of heart as well as humor.

Toy Story 2
9/10. Much better than the first, and it brings back a ton of nostalgia.

Lilo and Stitch?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the 초 is better than the first. over a year ago
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
9/10
Such an amazing movie that manages to be both realistic and sci-fi at the same time!

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
over a year ago BelleRose829 said…
8/10 one of my all time favorites! :3

Pirates of the Caribbean. :3
over a year ago BraBrief said…
8/10 Really good movie.

Maleficent!
 8/10 Really good movie. Maleficent!
over a year ago CDS9284 said…

The Incredibles
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
9/10
Haven't seen it in a while but it's really well done! Also that scene with Frozone and his wife is HILARIOUS.

Frozen
over a year ago _CatWoman_ said…
2/10 Not one of my favorites.

Finding Nemo
8/10. I liked it more as a kid, though.

Sword in the Stone?
over a year ago OnceABlueMoon said…
6/10
I enjoyed everything with Merlin but the story rambles around without really focusing on why Arthur should be able to pull the sword from the stone in the first place.

Peter Pan 2
7/10

Robin Hood
 7/10 Robin 후드
4/10 Not particularly my favorite. It was my first ever Disney movie, I just feel very unattached to it.

Pinocchio.
5/10 oh, wait I just rated my own. Oh, well.

Sleeping Beauty
over a year ago PrueFever said…
smile
7/10, very good, but still, something's missing...

Bambi
 7/10, very good, but still, something's missing... Bambi
over a year ago -DragonsFire- said…
4/10 I don't really like it. It's boring.

Who Framed Rodger Rabit.
8/10. Love that movie.

The Three Caballeros?
2/10 I don't like that movie much.

Tarzan
over a year ago Tygers_Eye said…
7/10

Good movie, but the Disney Channel advertisements spoiled 3/4ths of the movie before it even came out in theatres. ='(

The Aristocats.
5/10
It's nice but average and not super exciting. I like the characters and "Everybody Wants to Be a Cat" but the story is just o.k. and while the film is decent it doesn't do much for me. Their was really no impact for me from this film, it was just nice but nothing very special.

Lilo and Stitch
8/10. The nostalgia! ♥

Sleeping Beauty?
over a year ago MalloMar said…
9/10 Adore it!

The Fox and the Hound
4/10 Not a big fan, but I love it's message. It's just not my kind of film. Plus, I hate talking animal movies.

Mulan
 4/10 Not a big fan, but I 사랑 it's message. It's just not my kind of film. Plus, I hate talking anim
over a year ago Evera said…
10/10

Mulan is definitely one of the best Disney Princess movies that ever been created. The characters are well developed, the score is touching, the background is beautiful, the voice artists are well-suited.

Winnie the Pooh (2011)
over a year ago jag900 said…
3/10 I liked it when I was younger but I dont really like it at all now

Monsters University
 3/10 I liked it when I was younger but I dont really like it at all now Monsters 대학
10/10!

LOVE!

Beauty and the Beast.
5/10

The plot is fairly creative and I prefer this set of story over the original story, but I dislike the talking enchanted objects as well as it's vague points about the curse itself. It has it's plot holes, holes I'm not willing to overlook also various animation inconsistencies. Besides the progress of the beast's character it's boring and cliche to me. It definitely knows it's a fairytale, but a fairly illogical one.

Sleeping Beauty
 5/10 The plot is fairly creative and I prefer this set of story over the original story, but I dis
over a year ago reflection11 said…
6/10 I do like it, but it drags often and the characters at times are dull.
Aladdin
over a year ago scarletunicorn said…
7/10 The pop culture references date a lot the film, but it still has its charm.

Wreck It Ralph.
6/10. Nice, but not special.

Hercules
 6/10. Nice, but not special. Hercules
6/10 Definitely eye-catching, just a little to crazy and rambunctious not to mention the pop-culture references. It's good, but it's not memorable.

Lilo and Stitch

6/10 Definitely eye-catching, just a little to crazy and rambunctious not to mention the 팝 문화
over a year ago Aang_Lite said…
9/10 One of my faves! I just love Nani.

The Jungle Book
 9/10 One of my faves! I just 사랑 Nani. The Jungle Book
8/10 Cute, funny, and I love the character and songs. However the plot is a bit strange and Mowgli is kind of bland imo.
The Little Mermaid<3
10/10 LOVE this movie

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
 10/10 사랑 this movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
7/10 It's a classic and while it drags at some points it's not bad, it's genuinely heart warming. Not the best film, but I have way too much nostalgia for it to give it lower than a 7/10.

Sleeping Beauty.
last edited over a year ago
 7/10 It's a classic and while it drags at some points it's not bad, it's genuinely 심장 warming. Not
10/10 It's in my top 5 of Disney movies

Cinderella III
 10/10 It's in my 상단, 맨 위로 5 of 디즈니 영화 신데렐라 III
over a year ago truth76 said…
8/10
I like that it shows Cinderella is brave and she can do things without magic, and that she is forgiving.

Pocahontas II
over a year ago Aang_Lite said…
6/10 Not that bad in my opinion, and it has some new funny characters like the Grandma or Uti.

Atlantis
2/10 Blegh. Not my personal taste.
The Little Mermaid III
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
7/10 - The animation is really good for a sequel. I like how they flesh-out Ariel's sisters at least a bit, though I have created my own personalities for them and I hate how they changed the age order from "Daughters of Triton". There isn't much to the plot, though, and the villain is just plain awful.

Cinderella
 7/10 - The 애니메이션 is really good for a sequel. I like how they flesh-out Ariel's sisters at least
over a year ago wanderingchild7 said…
7/10 I just started to love this movie recently! The next movie is The Princess and the Frog :)
6/10 It's decent, not the best movie to come out of Disney, but it's just fine on its own.

Mulan
 6/10 It's decent, not the best movie to come out of Disney, but it's just fine on its own. 뮬란
10/10
Offcourse (teehee, I couldn't help it), it's my favorite Disney movie. I love just about everything about it!
Oh btw, next film is Treasure Planet :)
over a year ago MalloMar said…
6/10 It has amazing animation and and a nice soundtrack, but everything else was just okay/good but nothing astounding.

Hercules