윙스 클럽 Roleplay: London, England. (Jasmine's Home)

Tecnarules posted on Jul 03, 2012 at 10:10PM
Welcome to London, England. Otherwise known as one of the most infamous cities on the planet Earth!

Jasmine has been called her down urgently on a mission from her boss: Harry Pearce. He couldn't tell her much, in fear of being listened to, but he asked her to get down here as quick as possible. (Asking also, to bring anyone she knew whom could help)

For all Jasmine knows, this mission could be as simple as finding a kidnapper, or as serious as stopping a bomb cell. The girls will just have to find out...

윙스 클럽 276 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-276 of 276

over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Reginna: *mumbles words and ghost groans* Nothing happens it's just he wouldn't recommend fighting Mephisto
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Lorinna: *Glares* So what I'm not strong enough in that things eyes? Oh yeah well, was it me or did all those they care about just die in a horrible house fire? *Shivers*
Cas: *Awkwardly pats her back*
Sam: Although I hate to ask it...I have to...who's next?
Reginna: The one who's talking right now, and I'm sorry Lorinna...
Sam: Me...?
Dean: Uh-huh, no way. Sammy is not going through that crap! Did you see all those horrible things? No, I won't let him.
Jasmine: Dean if it's the only way for us to get out of all this, then you have to let Sam go through it.
Dean: No, sorry. *Chuckles* I am not letting him go.
Lorinna: How is that fair at all?
Dean: *Shrugs* Just...it may seem like a dick move but: no. No.
Cas: It's not your choice to make, Dean...
*Sam soon disappears*
Reginna: *sighs*
over a year ago Tecnarules said…
Dean-Sammy!
Manu-(Flinches and looks at the crystal ball) Dean I'm sure Sam will be okay....
Dean-Yeah no! Your fears were horrible, yes, but Sam has seen hell, literally. He was trapped in a cage with Lucifer himself-he was stuck in hell with the devil! I was in hell too, but....not like that.
Manu-(Swallows nervously) Let's just hope that Sam can do it....I know he can.

(with Sam)

Sam-(Walks around) Hello? Anyone here?
over a year ago RegisterAgain said…
Voice: Yes. I'm here, Sam.
Sam: *Walks around* Who are you? Show yourself!
(Agh! I don't wanna see this roleplay die!! D-: I'll be Sam's fear I guess....)

Voice-I think I hardly need to show myself to make you squirm...(The room suddenly fills with flames; chains attaching themselves to Sam; screams of agony and cries for help filling the atmosphere)
Sam-(Eyes widen and he tries to break free) L-let me go!
Voice-Oh Sammy, you know I can't do that...(Walks out)
Sam-No! You're not real!
Lucifer-Oh I am very really, Sammy-boy....(Grins and walks over) Good morning Vietnam! (Laughs)
Sam-(Struggles against his restraints) Let me go! You're not real-y-you're just an illusion!
Lucifer-Oh doubt it...(Snaps his fingers and Dean appears)
Sam-Dean...?
Lucifer-Oh yes...hey Lilith, look who's back!
Lilith-Oh goodie....my chew toy is back. (Grins maliciously, hell hounds appearing and tearing Dean to shreds)
Sam-No! Stop!
Lucifer-Oh that would be no fun! (Creates a knife and stabs Sam in the stomach) This is much better....(Twists the knife)
(Yay! Glad that this isn't dying out :D)

Dean: Sammy! *Shakes the crystal ball*
Jasmine: Dean stop! That's not going to do anything! *Grabs him*
Dean: *Shoves her off* I need to save him! I know he won't be able to handle this! I just do!
Jasmine: Why do you have such little faith in your brother?
Lorinna: Hey I can understand why he'd want him out...Sam looks like he's going through hell!
Dean: He is. He is going through hell.
Lorinna: That's what I just said—
Cas: No...he literally means Hell. Sam was thrown into the pit to prevent the Apocalypse. He spent quite along time down there...and eternal damnation with an angry Lucifer is certainly going to do something to ones mind and soul.
Jasmine: I had no idea...
Dean: Yeah now you do! Which is why we need to get him out of there!
Lorinna: As horrible as this test might be on Sam, he still needs to overcome it. Mephisto is powerful and since I'm not 'strong' enough, we're going to need as many people as possible to pass it; so we can take him down.
(Me too! I wish the others would reply though....)

Manu-Lorinna is right, Dean. (Places a hand on his shoulder) I know this is horrible but remember: none of it is real. Mephisto is just messing with our minds.
Dean-(Glares at the crystal ball) Well it looks real enough for me....(Attempts to shoot it)
Manu-No! (Flings his gun away) Stop it! I know this is tough but Sam needs to face his fear on his own! You may be his big brother and want to protect him, but Sam is not a child and he can take care of himself! (There's a WARP as a blast of magnetic energy surrounds her body, her eyes glowing blue)
Cas-Are you alright Manu?
Manu-(Blinks and looks down at her necklace) Yeah....that just happens sometimes when I'm angry. (Looks at Dean) Have faith in your brother: he can do this.
Sam: *Screams in pain but glares at Lucifer* You're not real...
Lucifer: *Moans in annoyance* Are we really going to through this again? I'm obviously real, Sammy! Just watch; oh Jess!
Sam: *Eyes widen* Jess?
Lucifer: Oh yeah, I think you'd know her since...I made Azazel fry her pretty little ass up on the ceiling of your dorm.
Jessica: *Appears*
Sam: Jess...?
Jessica: *Laughs and kisses Lucifer*
Lucifer: See? I told you I was always good with the ladies. *Smirks*
Sam: *Spits* You're not real—Jess would never betray me for someone like you...and yeah, you might have tortured me while I was in the box but guess what? I'm out and I kicked your ass and as long. I have those who care about me by my side, I'll be alright. *Smiles and he is soon transported out: re-appearing back with the others*
Dean: Sammy! *Hugs him*
Jasmine: Well done Sam.
Lorinna: Yeah, way to tell the devil to fuck off! *Grins*
Sam: Thanks guys...*Smiles lightly*
over a year ago stellamusa303 said…
(Finally! Alive! This roleplay has been reawaken!)

Ruby: So are we all here…done?
Manu-I'm not sure....not everyone has faced their fear!
Dean-Like that matters. Let's just try and get a way out of here.
Manu-But how? That ghost was the only means and it seems to me that he's disappeared....(Looks around) Maybe we can try and use our magic?
Cas-I don't think that would work. If you couldn't use your abilities while in the simulations, how can you even be sure you can attack in here?
Manu-Well there's only one way to find out! (Grins and blasts one of the black walls....nothing happens)
Sam-Well it was worth a shot.
Manu-Ack I am so tired of this place! And I'm tired of Mephisto! (Her eyes glow blue and a bright blast of energy erupts from her body, causing the area to fizz and soon transport them into a meadow)
Dean-Okay, that was weird.
Manu-(Blinks and looks at her hands, 5 gems being in them) What are these? (She touches a bright blue one and it glows; forming a long sword) Wow! That's so cool!
Cas-(Looks at them) What are they?
Manu-I have no idea but...they feel powerful. (She touches the others but nothing happens) Maybe....maybe they're meant for all of us! (Hands Jasmine a purple one; Lorinna a gold one; Ruby a black one and Reginna a dark blue one)
Lorinna: Oh thats cool! Let's see what mine does, *Touches the golden gem and it forms a bow*
Jasmine: Awesome! Let's see what mine is...*Touches her gem and it turns into an ax*
Dean: *Grins* Well that is awesome! What do they do?
Lorinna: I'm not sure...maybe they can help us beat Mephisto?
Cas: *Frowns* It's going to take more than weapons to defeat—
Lorinna: Cas, what's that? *Points*
Cas: It's my archangel blade...*Takes it out and it's glowing golden*
Sam: Sweet!
Jasmine: I think it's stronger since you defeated your fear.
Lorinna: *Frowns* Then what about me? Will I never be able to use the weapon since I didn't defeat my fear?
Jasmine: *Nods* Yeah...and since I haven't gone, does that mean I can't use it either?
Manu-(Frowns) I'm not sure....(There's suddenly a bright flash of light and a woman appears)
Dean-Whoa, who's that?
Sam-I have no idea...uh, hello?
Woman-(Faces them. She is very tall with long silver hair. Her eyes are multicolored. They are dark brown with gold, white and green flecks. She is wearing a long white dress that flows like water with her every movement) Hello warriors.
Dean-Uh...
Manu-Warriors? You're talking about us?
Woman-Yes. I know that you all have been facing the powerful archangel Mephisto and I have come here to assist you.
Sam-Assist us? Assist us how?
Woman-(Walks over) I see that you have found the gems of Bruinen.
Dean-The gems of what..?
Woman-These gems are very powerful and can be used when you have unlocked a special ability.
Manu-What kind of ability?
Woman-It is an ability that is known amongst warriors as Tinúviel. It allows it's possessors to form armor upon their bodies. Their known abilities are enhanced—as is their speed and strength.
Manu-Wow, that sounds awesome! How do we know if we've acquired this?
Woman-When you have banished all the darkness in your way...in your life.
Manu-Oh okay...(Frowns)
Lorinna: So, Cas took out the thing that haunted him so...does he have this special ability?
Woman: I should only believe so.
Lorinna: Well urm, Cas, try something out with your blade.
Cas: *Nods and slashes his blade, a bright golden arc emanating from it and smashing a tree*
Dean: Awesome! *Grins*
Woman: *Turns to Lorinna* I believe that you tried to banish the evil child...in your test. But, I can also see that you have done great fleets of good in the face of perilous harm. *She walks over and places a hand over Lorinna's; it glowing white, Lorinna soon being consumed in light*
Jasmine: Lorinna!
Lorinna: Whoa...*Looks at her arms, they having strong leather coating them. She has a strong leather and hide corset and flexible pants on. She bears a shield on her right arm and her golden bow across her shoulder*
Woman: Try one of your spells, my dear.
Lorinna: Oh okay...wrath of the Black Knights! *Thousands of sharp daggers burst from her hands, barely being distinguishable as knives. It moves in one large speeding mass and annihilates a bush in front of her* Bloody hell...
Woman: This is one of the many gifts that comes with Tinúviel.
over a year ago stellamusa303 said…
Ruby: *Touches the black gem and it becomes a dagger, her outfit changed into a black leather spy-outfit* Nice! I always wanted a dagger and an outfit like this! So who's Tinúviel?
Woman: It is no one my child. It is simply the name warriors have given this special ability.
Jasmine: Um...excuse me?
Woman: Yes?
Jasmine: Since I haven't passed my test either, can I still use my powers?
Woman: *Smiles* Of course. *She places her hand over Jasmine's and Jasmine glows a dark purple*
Lorinna: Cool!
Jasmine: *Looks down at herself. She flat brown shoes, and pants that are made of a smooth metal. Her top is a brown leather corset and she has short sleeves made of chain-mail. Her axe is slung in a bag that hangs over her shoulder and she sports a bronze shield on her left arm* Whoa...this is awesome!
Cas-Yes...but, while this is all in good taste, I must ask you this: who are you?
Woman-(Smiles) Ah....I knew this question would come from you, my angel....I am known as Cancrielle.
Manu-(Smiles) It's nice to finally be acquainted-
Dean-Whoa, you know he's-
Woman-Of course. I know all your names and what you have accomplished to get here. I know of Mephisto but I do not know what he plans...
Manu-Wait, he's not just trying to steal Ariel's soul?
Woman-Well of course not. The Winchester's informed you about humans in London hearing the people of this world speak, yes?
Manu-Yeah....
Woman-Well how do you think they could have heard it? They are more than just echoes. Mephisto is planning something...but I do not yet know what.
Sam-So these powers that the girls and Cas have received...they can stop him?
Woman-They are a means of stopping him, yes.
Dean-Well then what are we waiting for? Let's gank the son of a bitch!
Woman-We mustn't be so hasty, Dean Winchester....we must think and plan. Acting foolishly will cause causalities and we do not want those.
Lorinna: So what can we do?
Cancrielle: I am not sure but...I can help you all get out of here though.
Jasmine: Really, how can you do that?
Cancrielle: Well I would need your assistance.
Cas: What can we do to help?
Cancrielle: You need to use your weapons and hit the wall to the far east. It will weaken it and then I can help break it.
Lorinna: Okay, let's do this! *Takes out her bow and shoots arrows at a spot on the wall*
Jasmine: Heeyah! *Runs over and hits the wall with her ax*
Cas: *Slashes multiple times with his sword; the wall cracking*
Cancrielle: *She glows bright white and her hair dances behind her, she spinning and soon mumbling words in an incoherent language; the darkness around them shaking and shattering...they soon appearing back in the village*
Dean: Whoa, awesome work guys!
Cancrielle: *Smiles*
Manu-Great work girls! (Grins) So, Cancrielle, how are we supposed to find out what Mephisto is up to?
Cancrielle-Well, that I am not so sure of.
Dean-Well we could always use a spy.
Manu-(Frowns) But Mephisto knows what we look like...how could we trick him?
Cas-She's right Dean. We angels are very hard to fool.
Cancrielle-Well, with magic blinding your sight, the task of distinguishing who is friend and foe might become a more difficult task.
Manu-She's right and now that we're more powerful thanks to Tinúviel, we should be able to make someone just different enough so Mephisto can't notice them.
Sam-Problem is, who's willing to go undertake this?
Jasmine: I think I should be the one to go.
Dean: Wait, what?
Jasmine: I've dealt with delicate situations like this before...I practically negotiate with psychopaths and terrorists every single day. If anyone is being sent out to fool a powerful archangel, I think it should be me.
Cancrielle: You are very brave, my child. I see now that the power of Tinùviel was rightly bestowed upon you.
Lorinna: Okay so Jasmine is going to spy on this guy...question is: who should she be disguised as?
Cancrielle: I suggest the goddess of truth Veritas. Mephisto will believe that he cannot lie around Jasmine...thus, making him more vulnerable to a slip up.
Jasmine: So how do we turn me into Veritas?
Cancrielle: *Smiles and creates water in her hands, forming an orb around Jasmine*
Jasmine: *She is soon transformed into a tall woman with long, straight black hair. She wore a tan dress with intricate designs and various necklaces and bracelets*
Sam: Uh...that looks exactly like the one we killed.
Cancrielle: You killed a goddess?!
Dean: Long story...
Lorinna: Wait! If they did kill the "real" Veritas then this could work even better; now Mephisto won't get suspicious and try to call the true Veritas. If he tries, no one will show up because these two jokers killed her. *Smirks*
Jasmine: That sounds...good, actually.
Dean: Okay, are you ready?
Jasmine: As ready as I'll ever be...
Lorinna: Good luck!
Cancrielle: *Creates a portal to Mephisto's palace and Jasmine hops in*
(Hehe nice reference there, Aurie X-D)

Manu-Good luck, Jasmine! Well now what do we do?
Cancrielle-We wait and hope that she can acquire the information that we seek.

(In Mephisto's castle)

Mephisto-(Hears the warping of the portal and whirls around, seeing Jasmine) Oh Veritas, is that you? (Flies over) What are you doing here?
(Thanks ;3)

Jasmine: *Raises eyebrow* I do not believe that we have been acquainted, Mephisto.
Mephisto: *Chuckles* Ah yes...but I can see you already know who I am?
Jasmine: Of course. *Smiles*
Mephisto: Well, to what do I owe this great pleasure?
Jasmine: *Her expression turns cold* The other Gods have been hearing talk that you are planning something. I have heard the whispers of your kin and they do not sound happy.
Mephisto: Well I can assure you I am planning nothing.
Jasmine: Do not try your charms on me archangel...you cannot lie to me. *Narrows eyes*
Mephisto: Oh well, yes I know that—
Jasmine: So, you really are not planning anything?
Mephisto: Uh...*Sighs* Fine, I am forming a plan.
Jasmine: *Smirks* That's better. Now tell me, what exactly is this plan?
Mephisto-Well as you probably already know, I have made a deal with my father stating that if I acquire the soul of his so-called "holy man", then I can ascend back into Heaven. The problem is, these....well, women and their men interfered so now I do not know where they have taken him. (Frowns) So, what I thought was....(Smirks) Well, it is awfully dastardly...but, I need his soul and I am going to try anything I can to acquire it. What I've been planning was to bring demons up from Hell. Yes, I know there are already some wandering about everywhere; collecting souls and causing their own little trouble, but what I'm speaking of are the real demons. The monsters that have been locked away in the deepest and darkest recesses of Hell. I am not too sure how I am going to get them out, but I can start by using the king of Hell to assist me. I know old Lucifer is still in the cage, but, I'm sure I can find a way around this issue. (Smirks)