윙스 클럽 Roleplay: London, England. (Jasmine's Home)

Tecnarules posted on Jul 03, 2012 at 10:10PM
Welcome to London, England. Otherwise known as one of the most infamous cities on the planet Earth!

Jasmine has been called her down urgently on a mission from her boss: Harry Pearce. He couldn't tell her much, in fear of being listened to, but he asked her to get down here as quick as possible. (Asking also, to bring anyone she knew whom could help)

For all Jasmine knows, this mission could be as simple as finding a kidnapper, or as serious as stopping a bomb cell. The girls will just have to find out...

윙스 클럽 276 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 276

over a year ago Tecnarules said…
Manu-(Walks around, jumps when cars whirr past) Eek! I don't like this place at all! Too noisy...and cold! Where are we supposed to go anyways, Jasmine?
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Jasmine: It is not that bad...you'll get used to it, trust me.
Lorinna: Eugh, what's that smell? *Pinches nose*
Jasmine: *Sniffs* What smell?
Lorinna: It smells like burning coal...
Jasmine: Ah, that would be the cars...come on you lot, *Leads them through the city*
Lorinna: There are so many people in this place...how does it fit you all?
Jasmine: You'd be surprised. *Walks up to a building* Now don't touch anything, and just let me do the talking. *Walks in*
Lorinna: Fine...*Follows*
Jasmine: *Leads them through the building, finally to a revolving door* Damn don't have my pass...oh yes, key-number. *Punches in a pin--door opens* Come on,
Lorinna: How did you do that?
Jasmine: Magic...
Ros: *Whirls around* Jasmine?
Jasmine: Hello Ros! Where's Harry?
Ros: Oh--uh, he would be in his office.
Jasmine: Thanks....if you see Jo and Lucas; tell them the big news. *Nods, leads the girls to Harry's Office*
Manu-(Looks around) This place is quite fascinating-(Follows Jasmine) Who are we seeing Jasmine? And what is this strange place?
Jasmine: We are seeing my boss, Harry Pearce. Nothing really to worry about, just let me do Thr majority of the talking.
Lorinna: Why, are you suddenly better than us?
Jasmine: *Rolls eyes* No I just know everyone here, you three don't. Alright? *Knocks on the door*
Harry: Come.
Jasmine: *Walks in, leading the girls behind her*
Harry: *Looks up* Jasmine...?
Jasmine: Oh good you recognize me, *Laughs*
Harry: What are you doing here, I thought you weren't supposed to arrive until--
Jasmine: Yes yes, I know, but my friends and I just decided to come along much faster.
Harry: *Sighs* Well, it's good to have you back...but I wish you didn't bring these three along.
Lorinna: Why, don't think we can handle this big and important mission?
Harry: Yes, I do actually believe so.
Lorinna: What?!
Jasmine: *Clears throat* Harry, I just want you to know that these girls are great fighters and can be trusted. They don't even know where we are.
Harry: Are you joking?
Jasmine: Would I be one to make jokes?
Harry: *Opens mouth, then closes if* No no, of course not...well, I guess they could come along with you, but they are not allowed in the meeting.
Lorinna: Fine with me.
Harry: *Nods* Good, then I will assemble the team.
Jasmine: Thank you Harry...*Walks out* See? That wasn't so bad--
Lorinna: Oh...who is this?
Jasmine: What--?
Man: *Walks up shyly* Jasmine...is it really you?
Jasmine: *Blushes lightly* Oh Lucas, hi..? *Waves nervously*
Lucas: What are you--what the hell, *Hugs her tightly and pecks her cheek*
Jasmine: *Hugs him back, smiling*
Lorinna: No fair...well, least I still got that big brute back at home...*Smirks*
Manu-(Giggles) Who is this Jasmine?
Jasmine: *Flushes* Oh right, hum...girls this is Lucas.
Lorinna: Yeah yeah, I heard you say his name earlier...so what is he, an admirer or something?
Lucas: More than that. *Chuckles*
Ros: *Pops up* The two have been engaged for quite some time...he wouldn't shut up about it after the first few days.
Lorinna: Ah I see, *Smirks*
Jasmine: Anyways, you two should be in the meeting room - hasn't Harry called a meeting yet?
Lucas: He did...but I needed to see you.
Jasmine: Hehe oh...*Flushes*
Ros: Come on you two; formalities later, we have a job to do.
Jasmine: *Nods* Right...you three stay out here, alright? I'll be back in a second. *Walks off*
Manu-(Nods and looks around) I am really quite interested in all of this...wonder if I could inspect it a bit more...(Looks around suspiciously, then walks to a nearby computer) Wonder what this does, (Presses a button and a page pops up) oh! (Smiles) This is rather intriguing...(Clicks the mouse and more information appears) I wonder what all this is-?
Jasmine: *Walks out talking with Lucas and Jo*
Jo: It's really fantastic to have you back Jasmine--what the hell is she doing?!
Jasmine: What...? *Looks around to see Manu on the computer* Jesus fucking Christ...*Walks over*
Ros: *Walks by, stops* What exactly do you think you're--
Jasmine: Don't worry, I've got it...*Grabs Manu by the shoulders and whirls her around* The hell do you think you're doing?
Manu-(Jumps) Oh-Jasmine...hi. (Smiles awkwardly) I-I was just checking on this machine to see what it was all about...did I do something wrong?
Jasmine: Yes you did. *Pulls her away from the computer and exits off the pages she's opened* You cannot mess with anything here, do you understand?
Ros: You see, most of this technology holds very valuable information that would cause hundreds or thousands of dollars if lost, and ruin hundreds of lives. So, I suggest you keep away from it.
Lorinna: Thanks for scaring the the hell outta me.
Ros: It's best. Now you'll know never to touch our computers again, *Smirks and walks off*
Lorinna: Damn that blond is creepy...
Jasmine: *Chuckles* That's Ros.
Manu-(Stutters) O-oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know that these things were so valuable to you all! (Frowns) I'll never touch them again, I promise! I hope this doesn't change your mind of letting me on the mission, Jasmine...
Jasmine: *Frowns* It's fine, really! As long as you don't even know what these things are--you should be fine.
Lucas: *Re-appears* So, should we get going?
Jasmine: *Nods*
Lorinna: Wait, where are we going?
Ros: *Re-appears* You don't really need to know--just follow these two and you should be fine, *Walks off*
Lorinna: *Scoffs* I won't even get a hint of what we're doing?
Jasmine: Not to worry, I'll explain in the car.
Manu-Oh good, (Smiles, relieved) I thought I might not be able to come or something. So we're leaving now? Great! (Follows) Where are we going off to?
Jasmine: Come on, I'll explain in the car. *Leads them outside*
Lorinna: *Gets in* So...what's going on?
Lucas: There's a man we need to investigate; Alexis Meynell. He's a man that goes from bank to bank trying to suck it dry of it's money--from every account.
Lorinna: Does he win it fairly, or does he steal it?
Jasmine: Neither really. He places a bet against the bank, threatening them against the amount of money. Usually he takes it all bankrupting thousands.
Lorinna: ...English please?
Lucas: He says he has this amount of money, or that the bank has say--15 mill. If they don't, they usually can't defend themselves and they end up loosing all their money.
Lorinna: So what, do we have to spy on him or something?
Jasmine: That's the plan.
Manu-How exactly are we going to spy on him? I'm sure that a man with so much money and luck getting rid of these banks won't be easy to get to.
Lorinna: Good point.
Lucas: Well Ros is going to be our main undercover agent, but sticking Jasmine in there could give us a higher chance at gaining and passing along information.
Lorinna: What about us?
Jasmine: You two will be working in the building along-side one of our agents named Ben.
Lorinna: Really? That sounds boring.
Lucas: Don't worry, you won't have to stay around that much. Just make it seem like you work there, that's all.
Lorinna: *Mumbles* Still sounds boring..!
Manu-Working? What exactly will we be working as?
Lucas: You will be working as coffee shop employees really.
Lorinna: ...What?
Jasmine: You will be making drinks for people who buy them at this little shop inside the building we'll all be undercover in.
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes* Fine...
Lucas: We're dropping you two off first and then Jasmine will meet up with you in a few--make it seem less suspicious.
Lorinna: Okay...*Car stops and she gets out*
Lucas: Also, *Tosses work clothes at her* I think it would be best if you changed. *Drives off*
Lorinna: *Flips them off and proceeds into the building. Finding a closet and soon changing* Gross...I hats this thing.
Ben: Hey, you must be Lorinna and Manu.
Lorinna: Yeah...*Messes with her shirt*
Ben: I'm Ben, and I'm sure Lucas and Jasmine have already instructed you about the mission--so, let's get to work, shall we?
Manu-(Fiddles with the outfit) Guess I'll change...(Walks off into a corner and magically replaces her outfit) Okay so-Ben-what do we do now?
Ben: We'll we're going to gave to wait until Ros or Jasmine arrives. That's when the mission will really begin—*Lights start flickering*
Lorinna: What the..? This place going haywire or something?
Ben: It's probably just the wiring.
Lorinna: *Looks around and suddenly the lights pop out; the room being filled with darkness* What the hell?!
Ben: Just calm—*Someone screams*
Lorinna: Uh...Ben, what's going on?
Ben: *Clasps his gun and walks around* Hello? Is everything alright? *There's a hiss and a giggle and soon the windows bust open; dark clouds filing out in on big wave*
Lorinna: *Covers her head; soon gets up when it ends* What just happened?
Ben: *Blinks* I have no idea...

(Since you're back, I decided to start up this roleplay too! I added this instead of that boring old mission....I'm sure you'll get the reference ;D)
(X-D! Supernatural!! :-D)

Manu-What was that?! (Swallows)
Man-(Runs in) Is everyone alright?
Manu-I believe so....who are you?
Man-(Pulls out FBI badge) Agent Johnson, and this is my partner agent Smithy.
'Agent Smithy'-(Shows badge)
Manu-Uh....(Blinks) Yeah, okay....
Johnson-Anyone hurt?
Manu-I don't think so....what was that?
Smithy-What was what?
Manu-What? You didn't see that?! (Points) This black cloud of....something! Just exploded out into the sky!
Johnson-Ladies I think you should come with us.
Ben-Woah; woah, woah—they're not going anywhere.
Johnson-Yeah, says who?
Ben-Says the British government. I work for MI-5, so I suggest you back off.
Manu-(Looks at the three of them) Do you know what that was?
Smithy-(Nods) Yes.
Manu-(bites her lip) Come on Lorinna....(Walks out with Smithy)
Ben-What-Manu!
Johnson-(Grins) Looks like we score! (Laughs and walks out)
last edited over a year ago
(:D I couldn't help myself, hehe)

Lorinna: What? Where are we going? Jasmine told us to wait with Ben!
Johnson: Yeah well, you're coming with us, sweetheart. *Smirks*
Lorinna: Uh, how about no?
Johnson: *Stops and looks at her* I don't give a rats ass about what you want to do or what you think—you're coming with us.
Lorinna: No, we're—
Jasmine: Lorinna? What the hell? I told you and Manu to wait—*Looks at Johnson and Smithy* Wait a minute...I know you guys.
Smithy: Wait, what?
Jasmine: You're American, obviously...*Walks over* Badges, let me see 'em.
Johnson: *Takes out his badge*
Smithy: *Takes his out*
Jasmine: *Looks at Smithy's and smirks* Uh-huh. Nice try Hans Solo
Smithy: *Swallows and looks at Johnson*
Jasmine: Now before we go any further, I suggest you tell us who you are.
Johnson: Well—uh...you caught us! I guess you uh, deserve an—*Grabs Smithy and tries running*
Lucas: Hello gents! Pleasure seeing you here!
Johnson: *Rolls eyes* Damn Brits...
(X-D!! This is great!!)

Manu-(Giggles) Jasmine, you know these people?
Johnson-I don't know how she would know us considering she lives here.
Manu-She does come from where you are too, you know? She's from....oh what's it called! New...
Smithy-New York?
Manu-Yes! New York!
Johnson-Then what would a fine New York babe like yourself be doing here of all places? (Smirks)
Manu-(Facepalm) Oh boy....
Jasmine: Oh ya know, shit happens.
Lucas: *Grabs Johnson ruffly by the neck*
Johnson: Ow! Hey, hey, watch the merchandise!
Lucas: You can insult me, my job and anything inbetween but don't you ever insult my country or more importantly: my fiancee.
Smithy: *Eyes go wide and turns to stifle a laugh*
Johnson: Woah, okay man! I-I was just kidding around! No need to get protective!
Lucas: *Rolls eyes and shoves Johnson in front of Jasmine and Lorinna*
Lorinna: So you know these two idiots?
Johnson: Hey, wait a minute—
Jasmine: Oh shut up. *Eyes flash purple and Johnson is now mute*
Smithy: What did you do?! *Glares at Jasmine* Let him go you...you witch!
Lorinna: Oh honey, we are far from witches. *Creates a golden cord which wraps itself around Smithy's arms*
Lucas: Time to come with us, *Grabs Smithy and shoves him a car*
Johnson: Mmfph!
Jasmine: Oh don't worry, you're coming with us too! *Grabs him by the hair and shoves him in as well* Come on girls, *Gets into the car*
Lorinna: *Grabs Manu and follows*
Lucas: *Gets in the drivers seat Abd drives off*
(They are taken back to the Thames House: everyone being led into the section D headquarters)

Smithy-Where are we? Where have you taken us?
Manu-Calm down! We're not going to torture you or anything.
Smithy-How can we be so sure?
Manu-(Sighs) We're not monsters, ya know.
Johnson-Mfph! Mff!
Manu-Oh alright, (Creates a small magnetic blast: the psychic energy fluxing and soon the seal breaking off of his lips)
Johnson-Uh-thanks.
Manu-Whatever, weirdo.
Ros: *Walks over* Jasmine, who are these people?
Jasmine: That's what I'm going to find out...you two have cards to your boss or something?
Smithy: Yep, *Takes out a card*
Jasmine: *Takes out her phone and dials the number*
Man: Hello?
Jasmine: Yes hello, I am Jasmine North of the British government—
Man: Ya don't sound British.
Jasmine: *Smirks* That's irrelevant. I'm calling you about two of your agents here: Johnson and Smithy?
Man: Yeah, what about them?
Jasmine: Oh nothing, it's just that I've discovered Smithy's true name.
Man: So?
Jasmine: It happens to be Hans Solo. Is that right, because that's what is signature says.
Man: *Is quiet* Dammit! *Sighs* Put one of those idgits on the phone...
Jasmine: *Hands phone to Johnson*
Johnson: Hello?
Man: Dammit Dean, who's the idiot that signed 'Hans Solo' as their damn signature?
Dean: *Clears throat* That would be agent Smithy, sir.
Man: Oh cut the crap; she knows you two idgits aren't federal agents. Just tell her who you and Sam are.
Dean: Are you crazy?
Man: Well you traveled all the way to London for a reason, haven't you? Might as well tell them the truth.
Dean: Fine..
Jasmine: *Hangs up* So, anything you'd like to tell us agent Johnson?
Dean-Well Smithy the gig is up! Might as well come clean.
Sam-(Rolls eyes) Our names our Sam and Dean Winchester and we've come here to investigate.
Manu-Investigate what?
Sam-That black smoke that you saw.
Manu-You know what it was?
Sam-(Frowns) Yes, but if I told you what it was, you'd probably think I was crazy.
Manu-Try me.
Dean-Demons. It was demons.
Manu-Wait, what?
Sam-I told you-
Manu-I thought demons were supposed to be clawed, ugly, vicious creatures: not big, black clouds of smoke.
Sam-(Opens mouth surprised) Uh, well, not necessarily. Demons are spirits like ghosts are, so they really wouldn't have a state until they possessed someone...though they are of their own mind.
Manu-So, what would demons be doing here?
Sam-That's what we're trying to find out.
Jasmine: Well do either have you have any leads as to what might be going on?
Sam: Well, not really...it's strange. Though, the only thing that we've noticed is that there have been a few strange sightings around here. Some people say they've heard operatic singing in a quiet room, or shouts and chants of Latin in random areas in the city.
Lucas: Could it just be spirits?
Dean: No, we checked for EVP's...that's what we were doing, coincidentally, before we ran into the demon-exploding building.
Sam: Besides, I doubt that any opera singer or heavy metal singer has died anywhere here.
Jasmine: *Laughs*
Lorinna: Were there any messages or form of communication written or left anywhere?
Sam: Well, there's always the same thing being written wherever the noises are being heard.
Jasmine: And what's that?
Sam: "All that you see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."
Lucas: Wait, that's Edger Allan Poe, isn't it?
Sam: Yeah...that's just what doesn't make any sense.
Jasmine: *Frowns* Wait, you said that people heard Latin or rough and operatic singing, right?
Sam: Yes.
Jasmine: Did the people you talk to remember what the rougher voice said?
Sam: Well, "I speak of the truth" and "Reminders of innocent youth" were what they mainly heard.
Jasmine: *Laughs and then claps her hands* Okay, this is just beyond weird.
Dean: Would you mind elaborating sweetheart?
Jasmine: *Pulls put her phone* I don't know how this could be possible but somehow the events that you're describing are basically the lay-out of two metal albums by the band Kamelot.
Dean and Sam: What?
Jasmine: Here, *Plays a song* This is called 'Prologue' and in it...*The phrase by Poe is sung* Next would be the song 'March of Mephisto' where those lines are sung by Shagrath; a heavy metal singer. *Plays the song and the lines are sung*
Sam: *Frowns* This is strange....but what does it all mean?
Jasmine: Gentlemen, those albums were based off of Faust and if people are hearing stuff from it, that must mean Faust's story is becoming true...which is bad since there are demons here.
Dean: And why is this bad?
Jasmine: Because if demons are here...that must mean Mephisto is here as well.
(Oh wow this is so cool! I love the story of 'Faust'-that's all I read during college ;-D I never knew a band based two albums on it! And.... wow! This is awesome: I love the idea, Aurie :-D)

Dean-And how is that bad?
Sam-(Thinks and his eyes widen) It's very bad Dean.
Manu-Why? I've never heard of this 'Mephisto' guy.
Sam-(Frowns) Though, this doesn't make much sense...since he should still be in his cage.
Dean-Wait, you're talking about Lucifer?
Sam-Uh yeah Dean! Faust's story is based on a man, Ariel, who meets up with Mephisto, or the devil. God promises that Mephisto can return to Heaven if he receives Ariel's soul.
Dean-So we're dealing with angels, aren't we?
Sam-An archangel to be precise.
Manu-(Blinks) I'm so confused...how is this bad?
Sam-Because Mephisto is powerful and if he really is around here then we need to stop whatever he's doing and fast.
Dean-Think we should call Bobby?
Sam-That'd be a good idea, yeah.
Manu-Well, uh, what can we do?
Sam-I don't know...but I think I know someone who will....*Walks up a few paces* Uh, *Clears throat* Cas, you there? It's me, Sam. Now, we need your help. The reason? Well, this might sound crazy but...the archangel Mephisto is up and about so if-
Cas-Sam, Dean.
Manu-Woah, where'd you come from?
Cas-(Looks at Manu and the others) Who are they?
Dean-Let's just say 'helpers' for now.
Cas-(Looks at Sam) And you called me because of Mephisto? How could that even be possible?
Sam-I don't know, but Jasmine made some pretty interesting connections.
Cas-Who is this 'Jasmine'?
Dean-That'd be the brunette over there. (Points)
Cas-(Goes to Jasmine) Explain yourself.
Jasmine: *Narrows eyes* And why should I tell you?
Cas: I am Castil an angel of the—
Dean: Cas, why don't you just cool it with the holy mumbo-jumbo, okay?
Cas: *Clears throat* Fine. You should tell me these connections because I can help solve the problem.
Jasmine: *Sighs* Alright. Well, all I really said was the the singing people have been hearing and the inscription that's been popping up is really all from two albums by a group called Kamelot.
Cas: I see...*Turns to Sam* It might be possible that one of these singers is a prophet.
Lucas: Wait, like a prophet of God?
Lorinna: *Snorts* I sincerely doubt that.
Cas: Well then how else could you explain how they knew this would happen?
Jasmine: Buddy, they didn't write any of this. They just based the albums off of a story called Faust.
Cas: What is the archangel's role in this story?
Jasmine: He makes a bet with God that he can get this man named Ariel's, soul, and if he does get it; he returns to Heaven. The deal-breaker is if Ariel ever feels so content that he wishes to stay like that forever. Thus Mephisto is cast into Hell.
Cas: But he already is in Hell. I don't understand how we could have gotten out without us noticing.
Lorinna: And who exactly is 'us'?
Cas: Angels.
Lorinna: Yep and I'm the pope.
Lucas: Well, don't be so hasty to judge Lorinna. I mean, if demons exist, why not angels?
Dean: You're sure taking that a lot better than I expected. *Smirks*
Jasmine: Regardless of who and what you are, we need to stop him.
Cas: But that's just it, I don't know what do to. I mean, this can't possibly be Mephisto...
Sam: What if isn't.
Cas: What do you mean?
Sam: What if it is Mephisto—just not Lucifer. What if Mephisto has been just another old archangel that people, over the centuries, connected with Lucifer because their stories were so similar. I mean, I know I would get the two confused.
Lucas: So Mephisto is just another person completely?
Sam: That's what I'm guessing...because if Lucifer had escaped Hell, we, especially Cas, would know.
Manu-So what are you suggesting we do?
Sam-I don't know...just finding the guy is the best we can do.
Manu-And how exactly are we suppos to do that?
Dean-Sweetheart, we've got Cas. He's all we need when dealing with angels, trust me.
Cas-Thank you for the confidence Dean, but if Sam's theory is true, it is going to be difficult to track him down.
Dean-Why? He's just another angel, right?
Cas-Well, now with this idea in place, I'm not really sure. I've always believed that anyone going by the name 'Mephisto' would simply be Lucifer. But if he's just an archangel....it's going to be difficult. I know all the angels, and if this Mephisto is an archangel whom I've never seen or heard about, tracking him is going to be a bit more difficult than it would be for another angel.
Dean-So what do we do?
Manu-Uhm guys, is it me or did it just get quiet?
Sam-What the hell? (Looks around and sees that they are in the woods)
Dean-How the-? What the crap just happened? (Turns to Cas)
Cas-It wasn't me. (Looks around. Touches a tree) We're still in the place you all know as London...just not the one you're all used to seeing.
Manu-So what, did we get transported back in time?
Cas-No, I don't think so....I believe we are simply in another side of London.
Dean-Yeah 'cuz that helps a lot angel-boy.
Jasmine: What do you mean, "another side" of London? It just looks like we've been transported back into the bloody middle ages!
Dean: Oh careful, you're British side is showing. *Chuckles*
Jasmine: *Glares*
Dean: *Clears throat* Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood...
Sam: Yeah because dire situations can always be solved by—
Lorinna: Would you shut up?! I hear something.
Jasmine: *Whispers* What is it? *The faint sound of singing could be heard*
Cas: It sounds like a man.
Dean: Thanks for that, captain obvious.
Jasmine: Shh! I think I know this song...
Man: If the world at Heaven's gate released desire; In the light of fire someone must have known! That the human heart demands to be admired; 'cuz in the center of the universe, we are all alone!
Jasmine: Show me sign of Paradise...a place that you would like to go to...
Lorinna: What are you—
Man: *Repeats what Jasmine sang*
Cas: How did you—?
Jasmine: I already told you; this is based off of two albums...and I know 'em...
Woman: All I find, reject my mind; and I wonder why... *Laughs*
Jasmine: Wait, a woman doesn't sing in this song until later. *Frowns*
Sam: Then that should be our cur to but in...*Walks forward*
Lorinna: *Looks up and grabs a branch; swinging herself unto another tree and soon one overlooking the two* Stop! Jasmine, make that brute stop!
Jasmine: Sam wait! *Grabs Sam*
Sam: Wait, what...? *Slips and lands on a branch; causing it to snap loudly*
Dean: Oh smooth...this is going to end well!
Man: Did you hear that?
Woman: Ariel, I'm sure it was nothing...probably just a deer.
Man/Ariel: Perhaps you're right Linda. Now where were we?
Woman/Linda: *Laughs and starts humming; the sound of a harp being played*
Jasmine: That was close...
Sam: Tell me about it.
Dean: Wait, didn't you hear them? That dude is Ariel!
Cas: Which means Mephisto can't be too far behind.
Jasmine: But, that woman...he called her 'Linda'. That's not right, the girl in the story is Helena.
Dean: Well maybe us humans screwed that over too. Right now, we've got to worry about catching this son of a bitch.

(Haha would it be okay if I used another OC of mine in this? I think it would be fun and I don't know, I'm sure you'll like her :D I'll send you a message of her bio, just so you can see if she's okay or not :3)
(Yeah! It's just you and me anyways so I don't mind-besides, Linda is awesome! Mixing "Lord of the Rings" and "Faust"....so cool!! :-D She sounds really awesome and sweet too; can't wait to see her in the role play :-3)

Manu-Well, we've got to think of some form of a plan...we can't just barge right in there and expect everything to go like we want it.
Sam-She's right...we need to approach this carefully.
Dean-Well uh, there all pretty religious aren't they? So I mean, it shouldn't be that hard to explain to the two what's going after them.
Cas-But Sam was right Dean. We need to approach this carefully. This is an archangel whom I've never seen. It isn't just some random old spirit.
Manu-So what should we do?
Cas-I believe that the events leading up to Mephisto's arrival should take place the way they are meant to be. In the meantime, you all should keep a close eye on the two.
Manu-"You all"? Where are you going?
Cas-(The sound of wings fluttering fills the air but nothing happens)
Manu-Uh....what was that?
Cas-(Looks around, confused) I don't understand.
Dean-(Laughs) Looks like you're stuck with us for now, Halo!
Jasmine: *Rolls eyes* So we just blend in with the scenery?
Sam: Pretty much. Except, how are we going to do that? We don't exactly look like we're from this century.
Lorinna: Don't worry, we've got you covered. *Claps hands and Dean, Sam, Cas, Lucas, Manu and Jasmine's clothes changed to fit the time period*
Dean: Uh how did you do that?
Lorinna: Magic. *Wiggles fingers*
Dean: Uh-huh...you know that I'm still convinced you're a witch, right?
Lorinna: Yeeah, you keep thinking that because either way; you're wrong.
Lucas: Alright girls, settle down.
Jasmine: *Laughs* Okay so...now what?
Ariel: Come Linda, let us return to the village...I-I have something I need to discuss with you.
Linda: Alright...*The two walk out and head for a village*
Dean: Well I guess that'd be our cue to follow.
(The group follows the two and are soon in an old village)

Dean-Where exactly are we?
Sam-Well the story takes place in a small town in Germany, but they're speaking English and we were transport from England so...somewhere in England?
Dean-Thanks Sam. Real helpful!
Manu-Well at least it's better than nothing.
Cas-Stop fighting. We need to seem as if we belong here.
Dean-Well that shouldn't be too hard. (Smiles awkwardly at people passing by)
Sam-Hey, are you just going to stand there like some weird drunk or are you going to follow us while we tail those two?
Dean-(Blinks) Ur-right, right....(Follows)
Lorinna: Where are we going exactly?
Jasmine: Well, if he—they—were singing that song, that must mean that Ariel is going to bid his farewell soon and begin his journey.
Lucas: So do we just let him go?
Jasmine: If we ever want to encounter Mephisto? Yes.
Sam: But isn't the woman distraught after he leaves?
Jasmine: She's sad, yes, but what you're referring to doesn't happen till later.
Dean: What are you two talking about?
Jasmine: Nothing, it's not important...now come on.

They follow the two and are soon listening in on the conversation...as inconspicuous as possible

Ariel: Linda, I must sadly say that I must leave you.
Linda: What? Why?
Ariel: I must find the truth and answers to life, love. I'm sure you understand.
Linda: *Strokes his face* Ariel, I remember of the times you told me how a lone you felt in your mind...but you must know that you will never be a lone so long as I am here.
Ariel: *Smiles* I know Linda, but this is my destiny; my path in life. I cannot simply ignore it!
Linda: *Is quiet* I know....just promise me that you'll come back to me?
Ariel: Of course; you are my everything. *Kisses her*
Linda: *Kisses back; fingers in his hair and tears in her eyes*
Cas: *Clears throat awkwardly* Well, I guess we now truly know where we are in the story...
Dean-Woah...hold up.
Cas-(Swallows) Dean, let's go.
Manu-Yeah, let's go! Give them some privacy...I mean he's leaving.
Dean-Hold on....just a second!
Sam-Dean! (Grabs Dean and drags him off)
Manu-(Walks off) So now what?
Cas-We should focus on following Ariel; he's the only means of taking us to Mephisto.
Manu-(Nods) Alright....let's just wait until he comes out.
Lorinna: So we just wait? *Groans* How long are we going to have to wait?
Cas: I could go and see what they're doing.
Jasmine: Leave them be. She isn't going to see him for a few years; the least we can do is give them some privacy—
Linda: *Screams* Ariel!
Dean: *Eyes widen* Oh boy...
Lorinna: What, is she in danger?
Sam: *Clears throat* No I—
Cas: I'll get them.
Dean: Dammit Cas no—!
Cas: *Disappears*
Dean: Son of a bitch! Cas!
Cas: *Appears almost immediately* I uh....*Clears throat*
Lorinna: You okay dark wings?
Cas: Well uh....yes. F-fine.
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes* You've seen something...? *Laughs* Come here, we need you to focus; *Kisses Cas*
Dean: Hey! What..?
Lorinna: What, jealous?
Dean: Yes!
Sam: *Rolls eyes* Come on...let's go into the village until night; that's when he really leaves.
Cas: *Blinks* Um yes...good idea, Sam.
(Hehehehe!! Oh my gosh X-D!)

Manu-So what can we do until night?
Dean-Well I got some ideas. (Raises eyebrows)
Manu-Ew, gross. (Rolls eyes)
Cas-(Is quiet)
Manu-You okay?
Cas-Yes, I'm just-still rather shocked that your friend kissed me.
Manu-(Giggles)
Sam-Well uh, to answer your previous question; we can always stay at the local pub. (Points to a sign with the name "The Prancing Pony" written in bold green letters across the front)
Manu-'The Prancing Pony'? Why do you want us to stay here?
Sam-So we can have a place to stay till night. I don't want any of you running off somewhere.
Dean-Alright Sammy, sheesh-we'll hang out in the bar for a few....sounds like your normal Saturday night plans! (Laughs)
Manu-(Rolls eyes)
Lorinna: Alright so...*Walks up the bar* My lads here and I will all take an ale!
Bar Man: *Nods*
Dean: You know, I could have done that my self.
Jasmine: Of course...you and your total snobbish American attitude.
Dean: Hey! Don't hate the nation you come from!
Sam: Alright ladies, calm down.
Lorinna: *Hands the ale's*
Castiel: What is this?
Dean: It's beer Cas, drink up! *Chugs some* Oh wow...that's strong.
Lorinna: Too strong for ya? *Smirks and chugs hers*
Sam: Uh...?
Jasmine: Nice. *Laughs*
Manu-(Smells it) Eugh this thing smells gross...any of you guys want it?
Dean-(Steps up) I'll take that off of your hands!
Manu-Are you sure? Because you didn't look that great drinking the first one.
Dean-I'll be fine I swear! (Hiccups)
Sam-Don't listen to him, he's drunk.
Manu-(Scoffs) Obviously. (Puts the drink down)
Cas-I don't understand, do we have to drink this?
Manu-If you want to keep your braincells? Than I suggest you don't drink it.
Dean-Oh come on-it's not that bad!
Sam-Dude, you're already plastered after one mug.
Dean-HEY! That was a lot of beer, lemme tell ya! And I drank it all pretty quickly ehe! (Winks)
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
(Sorry for late inburst, just joined in)
wink
(It's fine, hehe! Reginna can just magically appear or something...maybe Mephisto could have dragged her to where the girls and Winchester's are. Just make sure she ends up at the 'Prancing Pony'!)
(Okay, hehe ^^)
Reginna:*mumbles* Not enough water in this place. Just a bunch of weird other liquids....*walks into the place where the girls are through the door*
Lorinna: You boys are such lightweights. *Laughs*
Dean: Hey! Lemme tell you something I—*Burps and falls over*
Sam: And that's our cue to get into a room and stop this madness.
Jasmine: Is he usually like that?
Cas: Unfortunately, yes...*Whirls around*
Sam: What is it?
Cas: That girl...she is not human.
Lorinna: Who—? Oh, yeah well she does have blue skin, angel boy. *Snickers*
Sam: What is she?
Cas: *Looks at her* I'm not sure but I have a feeling she's a siren...
Sam: Oh crap.
Jasmine: Why? The worse they can do is sing to us.
Sam: *Laughs nervously* Uh no..they are much worse than that.
Lorinna: And how do you know she's the "bad kind"?
Sam: They all are, come on; let's find a room..

(And welcome NaomiWinx!)
(Lol Thanks!)
Reginna:*gets out water bowl from bag and sticks head in the bowl full of water* Ah...*seems them looking at her and rasies an eyes* What the heck are they looking at?
Lorinna: *Snorts* She's not trying to be very inconspicuous, is she?
Woman: *Looks at Reginna* What in all of Heaven are you?
Cas: What is she doing?
Jasmine: *Sighs* Trying too hard...*Walks over to Reginna*
Man: *Pokes at Reginna* What the bloody hell are you?
Jasmine: She is a...performer! Yes, a performer!
Woman: Not any performer I've ever seen..
Jasmine: Because she is not from here! Yes, you'll see her in the show later! *Drags Reginna to their group*
Lorinna: So, who are you and what are you doing here?
Cas: Good question. Answer, siren, we know what you are.
Reginna:*looks at them confused wearing the bowl of water on my head* First of all. I am not here for your entertainment as a performer, second of all, yes I am a Siren but I don't want to hurt anybody do I don't sing. Third of all, I'm here because my parents sent me here from my planet Pisces to become more "human like" and I'm Reginna. Reginna Tails
Jasmine: *Glares* I don't think you understand where you are princess but unless you don't want to be excuted by sunrise I suggest you stick with us and keep down the charade of being a siren. People here probably wouldn't take too kindly of knowing you're here.
Sam: Well that's another way to approach it...
Cas: Wait, how did you even end up here? We aren't exactly in 21st century England.
Lorinna: Why don't you ask her?
Cas: *Looks at Reginna* How did you get here siren?
Reginna:Please do not call me Princess, I hate that name. And my parents made a portal here using magic.