윙스 클럽 Roleplay: London, England. (Jasmine's Home)

Tecnarules posted on Jul 03, 2012 at 10:10PM
Welcome to London, England. Otherwise known as one of the most infamous cities on the planet Earth!

Jasmine has been called her down urgently on a mission from her boss: Harry Pearce. He couldn't tell her much, in fear of being listened to, but he asked her to get down here as quick as possible. (Asking also, to bring anyone she knew whom could help)

For all Jasmine knows, this mission could be as simple as finding a kidnapper, or as serious as stopping a bomb cell. The girls will just have to find out...

윙스 클럽 276 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 276

over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Reginna: Hey what's wrong with you lady?!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Woman: Lady? Oh I'm no lady! *Morphs into a man*
Sam: *Eyes widen* No....you're dead! I saw you die! I saw Dean shoot you!
Jasmine: Sam, who is that?
Man: The name's Azazel. But those two just refer to me as the "yellow eyed demon"....though I am so much more. *Smirks*
Sam: How are you still alive?
Azazel: Oh demons never really truly die, you know that? And, you know, Lucifer could have always brought me back...or Crowley could have done it. I mean, it really isn't that hard for a demon who hates the Winchester's as much as I do to stay dead. I mean, look at that slut Meg—she keeps coming back!
Dean: I shot you with the colt you son of a bitch! Nothing escapes that!
Azazel: Well then my existence just shot a big 'ol hole in your beliefs, hasn't it?
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes* Will you three idiots shut up?! *Turns to Sam and Dean* It's obvious that this asshole isn't real. That's why when Jasmine killed the devil, he merely vanished. I doubt that monsters really do that.
Azazel: Oh look how cute, you boys have yourself a fan! Well sweetheart, I'm far from being a simple illusion. *Snaps fingers and the scene shifts again, this time, they're all in a small room: a nursery*
Jasmine: *Frowns* Where are we?
Cas: *Looks around* It appears to be...Lawrence, Kansas.
Azazel: And that it is my good fellow!
Sam: *Looks around* Wait, is this....home?
Dean: *Looks at Azazel* Oh no you did not just bring us here!
Azazel: *Laughs and looks up* Oh I just did...
Lorinna: Holy crap! *A blond woman is pinned on the ceiling, bleeding*
Jasmine: *Gasps* We need to help her!
Azazel: Sorry but, you're too late for the party!
Woman: *Screams and erupts into flames*
Dean: You piece of crap, I'll kill you! *Shoots at Azazel*
Azazel: *Laughs and vanishes* You boys are so fun to mess with! All it takes is this one scene and I have you reelin' all over the place! *The room shifts black again*
Lorinna: *Glares into the darkness; turning to the brothers* What was that about?
Sam: That was our mother....
Lorinna: On the ceiling?
Dean: *Swallows* That was the night she died...and it was all that assholes fault! *Shoots the darkness*
Jasmine: *Frowns* Huh...
Cas: What is it?
Jasmine: Well, if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that all Mephisto is doing here is playing on our greates fea—*She is suddenly bound by long, sticky black tentacle-like ropes* What the hell?!
Lorinna: Jasmine! *She is bound too*
Dean: What the hell is that?
Jasmine: I don't know, but I could sure appreciate some help getting out of it!
over a year ago FinalAccount said…
Ruby: Well, I don't know and I don't care about that thing, so I'm just gonna– *black tentacles bounds Ruby* I regret saying that.
Lorinna: *Grimaces* What are these things?!
Sam: *Takes a knife out and stabs them. They squirm and soon liquify into a black puddle*
Lorinna: *Eyes widen* How did you do that?
Sam: Um...maybe they're demon? *Stabs the ones holding Ruby and Jasmine*
Jasmine: Thanks Sam...now what? *The room turns light and they are in a small room*
Dean: Ough where are we? This place is nasty...reminds me of prison.
Cas: You've been to prison?
Lorinna: Not relevant. *Looks around* This place is awfully natsy looking.
Jasmine: *Pales* Oh no, no, no, no, no! *Covers her ears and slumps down*
Sam: Jasmine? What's wrong? *Kneels and places a hand on her shoulder*
Jasmine: How are we here? Why are we here?
Cas: What's wrong with Jasmine?
Woman: I think I know...*Whip cracks through the room*
Jasmine: *Screams and shouts in Russian* Leave me a lone!
Ruby: Whoever, or whatever is doing this, we have to someone has to stop it. Magic Winx! *transforms*
 Ruby: Whoever, 또는 whatever is doing this, we have to someone has to stop it. Magic Winx! *transforms*
Lorinna: Wait, if you can transform, than maybe...magic Winx! *Transforms*
Sam: Whoa, how did you do that?
Lorinna: Is that really important right now? *Looks at the woman* Who are you?
Woman: Oh I think Jasmine knows....*Whacks the whip on the floor*
Jasmine: *Screams and flinches*
Cas: It's alright Jasmine. This is just an illusion, like you said, nothing more.
Jasmine: *Shakes* I-I know it's just...
Woman: What? I just seem so real! *Laughs and makes wires appear; snapping them and causing them to pop and hiss*
Jasmine: *Cries* Cas please make it stop!
Lorinna: *Narrows eyes and gets in front of Jasmine* If you want Jasmine, you're gonna have to go through me...and I hardly doubt you'd want to try and do that.
Reginna: Jasmine? What are you talking about?
Jasmine: *Shakes*
Cas: It's alright Jasmine...*Glares at the woman* You need to leave. Now.
Woman: Sorry but that's not going to happen...not until Jasmine pays her dues.
Jasmine: Oh God...
Dean: *Lifts his gun* You better back up now bitch before I blast a hole through your head.
Woman: I'd like to see you try.
Dean: *Shoots her and she topples over*
Woman: *Swears in Russian* Dammit! What the hell was that?
Dean: Rock salt bitch so I suggest you back off before I cap your ass.
Woman: *Sneers and vanishes*
Jasmine: *Screams*
Lorinna: Oi! *Creates a golden rope and makes it tie up the woman's arms and legs* You better leave now! *Creates a black orb and fires it at the woman; thousands of tiny pins embedding themselves in her*
Woman: *Snarls* How dare you! *Throws Jasmine at the wall and vanishes within a cloud of smoke; the room shifting black again*
Lorinna: Yeah that's right—you better run! *Flies over to Jasmine* Are you okay?
Jasmine: *Swallows* I-no...*Shakes*
Reginna: It's okay, no one is here to hurt you.
Lorinna: *Hugs her* Reginna is right, there's no one here to hurt you.
Sam: I think I know what Jasmine was saying. Mephisto is playing with our minds, working in our deepest darkest fears. He's probably trying to force us to act crazy and act irrationally.
Cas: I think Sam is right. We need to try and force Mephisto to us...we can't let our fears take control of our minds.
Dean: *Sighs* Great. We have an archangel on our ass' that knows our greatest fears. How can this situation possibly get any better? *Rolls eyes*
Cas: Dean, this isn't a good situation, why would you say that?
Dean: It's called sarcasm, Cas...*Rubs eyes*
Ruby: Would you look at that? *points to a shadow*
Lorinna: What is it Ruby? *Looks around*
Cas: I think she mens that. *Points*
Reginna: Well I kinda don't the guy so he couldn't know my fear, and you're an angel, couldn't you just do some counter attack?
Cas: If Mephisto is as powerful as we perceive him, then he will most likely know what you fear the most. Jasmine knew about his legend, but not him himself, yet he still found her fear. Dean didn't know who he was at all but still he played on the idea that frightened him and Sam, the most. And archangels are very powerful—they are Heaven's strongest weapon. Though I am strong myself, I could never take down an archangel without any assistance.
Lorinna: What kind of assistance would you need?
Cas: Well, I know of someone that could slow Mephisto down...I just don't know how I could communicate with him.
Dean: *Thinks* Hold on, you're talking about Balthazar, aren't you?
Cas: Yes, Dean. Balthazar holds the weapons of Heaven and with them, I'm sure we could at least slow Mephisto down.
Lorinna: That sounds nice and all, but how are we supposed to do all that without our target noticing it?
over a year ago Tecnarules said…
Manu-(Looks at Jasmine) Are you okay? (Kneels down and hugs her) It's okay Jasmine, nothing's here to hurt you. We're your friends and we'll never let anything happen to you!
Sam-She's right. We won't let anything happen to you, Jasmine.
Manu-And weapons of Heaven? Heaven has weapons? I thought it was supposed to be peaceful and all nice and lovely.
Cas-Well, a certain aspect of Heaven is like that. People have their own perfect world that they spend eternity in. But, Heaven needs to be protected, which is why we have archangels and weapons.
Manu-Okay so...where are these weapons?
Cas-I'm not sure, but I know the person who holds them.
Manu-Okay so....let's talk to this guy!
Reginna: So...you can't get a hold of this guy? At all?
Cas: Well I don't see how I can since Mephisto is basically watching our every move.
Jasmine: Well...I-I could try and communicate with him.
Sam: Could that work?
Cas: I'm not sure...
Sam: Well it's worth a shot.
Dean: Could you like, shoot a psychic beam into his head to give him a message?
Cas: Well we can send messages to people so I presume that this could work.
Jasmine: Okay, so, what's this guy look like? Who is he?
Cas: Here, *Walks over and rests his forehead against hers*
Jasmine: *Closes eyes but flinches*
Cas: Are you alright?
Jasmine: *Opens her eyes; they flash purple* Yeah fine...I think I've got him. *Thinks* Hello? Can anyone hear me?
Balthazar: Hello? Who's this?
Jasmine: My name is Jasmine North and I know Castiel. We need your help.
Balthazar: You know Castiel? Are you an angel yourself? I only simply ask because you're talking to me in my mind.
Jasmine: I have abilities and what not...that's not important right now. Cas told me that you could help us. We need some of the weapons from Heaven.
Balthazar: And what makes you think I'm going to give those to you?
Jasmine: There's a new archangel in town and I'm sure that he's going to come up into your world and start making all you other angels his bitch.
Balthazar: And what might this angels name be?
Jasmine: Mephisto.
Balthazar: Mephisto? Oh you mean Lucifer! Well he's already been taken care of so I don't need to help you.
Jasmine: It isn't Lucifer. He's a new angel no ones ever met so if you want to become his bitch: leave him be. Don't believe me? Have fun meeting this new son a bitch. *Cuts off*
Reginna: What did he say?
Jasmine: Ur well, he didn't seem too keen with helping us but I think he'll change his mind.
Dean: What makes you so sure?
Jasmine: Well, I told him that he'll just end up becoming someone's bitch if he doesn't help us so...
Dean: *Laughs* I know angels hated having that said to them.
Sam: Besides, Balthazar always seemed friendly to Cas...you guys are friends, aren't you Cas?
Cas: I wouldn't call each other "friends" but we do get along...in a strange way.
Lorinna: Well, getting along in any way, shape or form is better than the guy hating you so let's just stick with the idea that he's gonna help us.
Ruby: That shadow is one of the shadows that used to destroyed my planet! I think there is someone controlling this shadow, but I don't exactly know whom. I— *the shadow wraps Ruby, Reginna, Lorinna and Jasmine* What the?!
Reginna: Whoa what's happening now??
Lorinna: One of the shadows that destroyed your planet?! Dammit Sam, why do you always have to be right?
Jasmine: Ruby, how do we get rid of these things? *Tries to break herself free*
Reginna: *transforms into a spider and slides out* Ha-ha! *shadow makes a little cage around Reginna* Darn it...
Manu-Eek! Magic Winx! (Transforms and flies up) Are those what you fear, Ruby?
Sam-That can be the only reason why they're here-Mephisto is playing with everyone's fears!
Manu-Well, how can we stop those things? I don't want it to hurt my friends!
Dean-Well uh-she said that they're shadows, right? Why not scare 'em away with some kind of light?
Manu-(Smiles) Good idea, Dean! (Creates a small pulsar star in her hand and flings it at the shadows; it's bright light rays flashing on the shadows very quickly)
Ruby: I don't fear it, but it makes me powerless. But… *cuts all the shadows with her scepter* this is weird. Usually, it would— *shadow reappears and it wraps her and Jasmine* see! *another shadow appears and wraps everyone in there*
Unknown man: What happening?!
Dean: What the hell! *Tries shooting at it*
Lorinna: Eugh, how do we get out of here?
Jasmine: *Struggles*
Cas: Wait, did you hear that?
Sam: *Tries wiggling free* Hear what?
Cas: A voice...a man's voice.
Lorinna: Couldn't it just have been Mephisto?
Cas: No, it sounded different.
Lorinna: Well then, in that case; hello? Is anyone there! Can you help us?!
Ruby: *there's liquid* Wait…what's– *a ghost appears* A ghost?!
last edited over a year ago
Dean: A ghost? Oh really!
Sam: It-it doesn't look like it's vengeful. So, maybe we're okay?
Lorinna: What are you two talking about?
Dean: Well, when most people come back as spirits, it's for a reason. Either they're bound to this world by an object or purpose.
Jasmine: And let me guess, most of the time this "purpose" would be haunting and killing people, right?
Sam: Yep.
Lorinna: So uh...how do you know it's not here to kill us?
Sam: I don't. It's just, if it wanted to kill us—or if that's why it's here—it would have done so already.
Jasmine: So what should we do?
Dean: ...talk to it?
Lorinna: And how exactly does one do that Dean?
Cas: Like this...*Clears throat* Hello? Can you hear me?
Manu-Eek! I don't like this one bit! Ghosts freak me out!
Dean-Well um-I'm pretty sure that its not here to hurt us.
Manu-Well I still don't trust it. (Creates a small star in her hand. Whispers) Are you getting a response, Cas?
Cas-Uh not yet. (Claps his hands awkwardly) Can you hear me, spirit?
Ghost: *nods, then groans*
Ruby: Who'd knew a ghost can nod? Hey, ghost, can you get out of the way because I really think—*the ghost shouts loudly and becomes a shadow* Alright, let's hurt it!
Lorinna: How the hell are we supposed to hurt it? It's not like out attacks were doing anything to those shadows before.
Sam: Yeah and we usually need bones to burn or an object to burn to get rid of spirits but I doubt that thing has anything like that. Since, well, it turned into a shadow and all.
Jasmine: So what are we supposed to do?
Dean: No idea, but my gut is telling me to ice the son of a bitch so—let's try doing something that involves killing it.
Manu-Well darkness hates light, right? Well, maybe I could just concentrate my energy and create a bright light to scare them away?
Sam-Didn't you try something like that earlier?
Manu-Uhm I guess but, maybe using fire and energy will scare it off?
Dean-Well ghosts go up in flames when we torch them so....maybe they would be scared of fire.
Cas-It sounds like a logical solution...try it out, Manuela.
Manu-(Nods and creates a small star in her hand, flinging it at the ghost-man. She forms fire in her hands and soon creates a sing around the ghost as well) See that....ghostie? I know you hate fire so-so you better tell us who you are and what you're doing here. Or, I'll roast you into another dimension!
Ghost: *kicks Manu*
Ruby: That...was unexpected. What kind of ghost doesn't use it's powers?
Reginna: Maybe it's not a ghost at all? *transforms ghost as well*
Ghost: *stares at Reginna and starts to go towards her but stops dead in front of her*
Reginna: Uh...? Hello?
Ghost: ....*groans*
Reginna: We're trespassers to you? We teleported here.
Ghost: *groans again*
Reginna: We can't really get out we're stuck here.
Dean: Wait, is she communicating with it?
Lorinna: Reginna, you can understand ghosts?
Jasmine: It looks like she can when she turns into a ghost...Reginna, what's it saying?
Manu-Ouch! (Flies away and lands next to the girls) Reginna you can talk to it? Yeah...what's it saying?
Ghost:..... *ghost*
Reginna: Well he says that were in his abyss and we are trespassers here and we'll get swallowed in darkness if we don't get out. *turns to ghost* Listen if you can get us outta here we won't bother you again, deal?
Ghost: *stays silent then groans*
Reginna: The guys offically on our side.
Dean: Oh, so we're trusting ghosts now? Terrific. *Rubs eyes*
Lorinna: Well do you have any better ideas of getting us out of here, smart ass?
Jasmine: Zipaduhlips! *Looks at them all* If we want to get out of this "abyss" and kick Mephisto's feathery ass back to the Kingdom of Heaven, then we're going to have to all work together and listen to everything that this...ghost, tells us. We will follow its instructions and we will not question its motives. Understand?
Cas: But, what if the spirit puts us in danger?
Jasmine: ...We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Right now, *Turns to Reginna* I need you to ask it how we can get out of here.
Reginna: How exactly can we get outta here?
Ghost: *groans and holds out hand making a crack in the walls and it splits in two revealing a long bridge made of shadows*
Reginna: He says we have to pass his test to get out as well.
Ghost: *groans and disappears*
Reginna: First test is the Shadow Bridge *floats over to the bridge*
Ruby: *takes out scissors from her pocket and throws it away to the water under the bridge* Awh, I hate tests!!! *flies over the bridge*
Jasmine: *Looks at the bridge* This doesn't exactly look safe...
Lorinna: Yeah well, we can fly so we're good.
Dean: Uh what about us?
Jasmine: Can't Castiel transport you guys to the other side?
Dean: Oh yeah, right. *Laughs nervously*
Lorinna: Come on! Let's get going already! *Flies over*
Jasmine: *Flies over as well*
Cas: Alright, are you two ready?
Dean: Yeah come on.
Cas: *Places his hands on Dean and Sam's shoulders and reappears on the other side*
Sam: Well that was...easy. Now what do we have to do?
Reginna: Uh..*looks around* I don't know.
Ghost: *groans*
Reginna: Whoa, where is the ghost voice coming from?
Ghost: *groans*
Reginna: That's it? Wow. Guess we'll do it then *transforms to normal form*
Lorinna: Wait, what's the ghost asking us to do?
Dean: That's a good question. I mean, there's a limit to what I'll do with the supernatural.
Reginna: He says we're going through test to face out fears because he heard that Mephisto is going to use our fears as a set back to us. First up he said was Cas.
(What's all you're characters fears?)
Jasmine: Our fears...? *Swallows and rubs her arms*
Dean: Well this is great! We already went through some so now we have to go through more? Fantastic.
Lorinna: So, we have to defeat our fears...? Okay, well....if we want to get out—we're going to have to do this.
Cas: *Sighs nervously* Okay...if I must go first, then I will. Where do I go to face them?

(For Castiel, I'm pretty sure it's his friends getting hurt or dying so...the girls or Sam and Dean being harmed or killed might work.)
Manu-Our fears? (Shakes slightly) Oh my....(Looks at them all) Well, though I'd hate to face my fears, I agree with Lorinna; might as well do it so we can get out of here. (Looks at Cas) Good luck, Cas.
Cas-(Nods) Thank you, Manu.
Ghost: *appears and groans and makes everybody disappear but Cas and he appear in a basement*
Jasmine: *Flinches* What, where are we?
Sam: And where's Cas?
Lorinna: Maybe the ghost took him to do his test...?
Jasmine: It seems that that is the most likely what happened....

With Castiel...

Cas: *Looks around* Well it appears that I have been transported into a basement...what does this have to do with what I fear? *Frowns*
*a crystal ball appears in front of the others and they see Cas*
Reginna: Guess we get front row seats to what's happening.

*soon the lights flicker on and Cas hears screams from above the basement*
Jasmine: I have a bad feeling about this...
Lorinna: *Bites her fingernail* Me too...
Dean: Will you two stop being so negative? I'm sure whatever is in there—Cas can handle!

With Castiel...

Cas: The lights are flickering...*Eyes narrow* demons. *Jumps when he hears the scream. He tries to fly but can't* I guess it's walking from here. *Looks around and finds stairs, soon walking cautiously up them* Hello? Is someone in need of assistance?