윙스 클럽 Roleplay: London, England. (Jasmine's Home)

Tecnarules posted on Jul 03, 2012 at 10:10PM
Welcome to London, England. Otherwise known as one of the most infamous cities on the planet Earth!

Jasmine has been called her down urgently on a mission from her boss: Harry Pearce. He couldn't tell her much, in fear of being listened to, but he asked her to get down here as quick as possible. (Asking also, to bring anyone she knew whom could help)

For all Jasmine knows, this mission could be as simple as finding a kidnapper, or as serious as stopping a bomb cell. The girls will just have to find out...

윙스 클럽 276 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 276

over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Reginna: *looks at her not even flinching* Listen, we do not have it. If we had it we would have known about it. We do not keep it, we do not hide it, and we do not have it anyways in our pockets.
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Cas: The siren speaks the truth and I suggest you listen. We are not keen to fight, but we will do as we must to keep this mission going and it's focus strong.
Jasmine: Well, I don't think we need to fight at all. We don't have the gem and if it can only be found here—okay. You have fun finding it.
Dean: As long as we can stay away from what you need, we should be cool. We won't interfere with what you're doing, and you won't cause us any trouble...how does that sound?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago StukoShipper101 said…
Ruby: Could you take a look behind your back...? *takes a step back* It's a dragon! *frowns*
Dragon: *breaths fire to Lorinna*
Reginna: Watch out Lorinna!
Lorinna: What?! *Rolls out of the way* Where the hell did that come from?
Cas: Mephisto? Angels can generate anything they want.
Jasmine: So how are we supposed to kill it?
Dean: Well uh, the only way I know how is with a blade forged out of bronze and dragon blood...but it's not like we have one of those lying around. *Laughs nervously*
Sam: Wait, we have one in the imapala, right?
Dean: Yeah, so? It's not like baby is here with us!
Sam: No it's just—*Moves out of the way from a tail whip* if you tell Cas where the car is he could go and get it!
Dean: Oh yeah good idea! *Grins and ducks a claw swipe* Cas, the car is parked outside a bank called Northern Rock in London, England.
Cas: Okay I'll try and go...*Focuses and he soon vanishes*
Jasmine: Okay he can leave...so maybe...*Focuses* Magic Winx! *Transforms*
Lorinna: Oh sweet, yes! Magic Winx! *Transforms* Let's hold this big brute down until Cas comes back! *Forms golden whips and flies around, tying them around the dragons legs*
Jasmine: Hypnosis! *Blasts it and it causes the dragon to become sleepy* Hey Reginna, *Flies over* could you like, control it with your voice? I know my sleeping spell won't last long and we need all the time we can get.
Reginna: Sure, but I would cover your ears. Magic Winx! *transforms and flies over to the dragons head and lands on top of it*
Dragon: *Shakes it's head softly, too tired to really do anything*
Jasmine: Everyone come here!
Lorinna: What is it Jasmine?
Jasmine: I've asked Reginna to sing so she can control the dragon.
Dean: Are you crazy?
Jasmine: Don't worry, Lorinna and I will do a convergence and make a shield around us all so we can't hear her voice.
Sam: *Frowns* Alright...but let's just hope Cas doesn't come back when she's singing.
Lorinna: I'm sure angel-boy can handle a ladies lovely singing. *Smirks*
Jasmine: Okay, let's make this shield...*She raises her hands*
Lorinna: *Follows*
Jasmine&Lorinna: Winx convervence; shield of psychic steel! *A shield made of steel surrounds them, but a purple aura humms off of it's surface*
Jasmine: *Telepathically to Reginna* Okay we're safe...you can start singing now.
Reginna:*nods to self and starts softly humming and sweetly sings*
Dragon: *looks at Reginna*
Reginna: *slowly flies away from*
Dragon: *follows sniffing at her and lowers it's head*
Reginna: *sits on it's head and strokes it head and stops singing* You can come out now!
Jasmine: *Lowers the shield* Okay so where is Cas?
Lorinna: *Shrugs* I don't know, maybe—
Cas: I'm back.
Lorinna: *Jumps* Dammit Cas!
Cas: I have the sword...well, what's left of it.
Jasmine: What the hell happened to it?
Dean: Uh well...it kinda of broke...off.
Jasmine: *Shakes head* Okay who cares, just kill it already so we can get on with our mission.
Cas: Wait, how do we kill it exactly?
Dean: Well you cut it's head off. *Laughs*
Cas: Oh...I don't feel very comfortable with that task—
Dean: Give me that, *Takes the sword and walks over; raising it and cutting the dragons head off* Oh gross...
Jasmine: *Grimaces* Smooth Dean...
Reginna: We could have kept it. *frowns*
Dean: Sorry no. Show no mercy. *Wipes his face*
Lorinna: So now what?
Jasmine: Well, we have to get Mephisto...but how are we supposed to that?
Dean: Well, we could always use Ariel as bait.
Sam: How is that a good idea?
Dean: Well this dude needs Ariel's soul, right? Well what if we threaten to hurt him. Then Mephisto could come to us.
Jasmine: Well if this guy dies...no wait, yeah, if this guy dies Mephisto gets his soul so kidnapping him wouldn't really give us leverage.
Sam: Wait, I thought that deal was broken off?
Jasmine: *Blinks* Oh yeah...well it might work.
Dean: Excellent! *Slaps his hands* Let's get to work.
Reginna: This soul, angel, and weird work is confusing...
Lorinna: I know...how do you all deal with it?
Cas: *Shrugs* I've been around for a long time...all the information that I've acquired over the years just doesn't bother me, nor confuses me anymore.
Jasmine: Yeah I feel ya...anyways, how are we going to ransom off Ariel?
Dean: I don't know...Cas could always give this Mephisto a message that we have him and won't give him back until demands are met.
Jasmine: I guess that sounds reasonable. Do you know how to negotiate, Cas?
Cas: Uh well...
Lorinna: I guess that's a no, then.
Reginna: Well were screwed. Anybody else know how to negotiate?
Jasmine: I can but I doubt that he would listen to, as he puts it, a "mortal". I'm sure that...wait, I've got it! *Grins*
Sam: Well do you care to elaborate?
Jasmine: *Pulls out a Bluetooth out of her bag* Here Cas.
Cas: What is this? *Looks at it*
Jasmine: It's a device that helps people communicate without the use of hands. Whoever has the other Bluetooth can communicate with others who have one. So, I could tell you what to say from this and you just repeat it.
Dean: And Mephisto won't notcie him talking weirdly how?
Jasmine: I'm sure he will do fine, damn. So, come here, *Places the device in his ear* And I will do the same and when it's on... Hello?
Cas: *Jumps* Oh I hear you.
Jasmine: Good.
Sam: This might work in all honesty but the only issue is...where is Mephisto?
Lorinna: His castle obviously.
Jasmine: Okay, everything is set...are you ready Cas?
Cas: As ready as I'll ever be.
Jasmine: Alright good luck.
Cas: *Vanishes*
Reginna: What if Mephisto is one step ahead of us? What if he destroys Cas? *rambles on and on*
Dean: How could he be one step ahead of us? Woah, you're not suggesting that someone is being a double agent and conspiring against us?
Jasmine: Wait what? No, no one is working against us. Got that? No one is going to Mephisto against our backs, understand?
Sam: Yeah...no one is giving Mephisto info, okay?
Dean: Yeah, yeah okay.
Lorinna: Reginna, just chill okay? Nothing that horrible is going to happen.
Jasmine: Okay shh! He's there...
Reginna: Okay okay...
Cas: So uh Mephisto...hello.
Mephisto: Ah Castiel, so glad to see you again.
Cas: Yes...well I came here to discuss a very important matter.
Mephisto: And what's that my brother?
Jasmine: I have come here to tell you that I, along with some companions, have acquired your prized Ariel.
Cas: *Says the same*
Mephisto: You have kidnapped Ariel? Why?
Jasmine: We needed to talk to you, and since you never seemed to want to willingly, we needed to at upon force.
Cas: *Repeats*
Mephisto: But you are talking to me now, Castiel. Why can't you just discuss what you need to with my right now, and release Ariel? He has done you no harm.
Jasmine: That may be true but you will only cause harm upon him. We are merely protecting him.
Cas: *Repeats*
Mephisto: Protecting him from what?
Jasmine: From you. You are no assistance, nor are you his friend. You just want him to die so you can ascend back into the Heavens. You are selfish and are not worthy of the title, "angel of the Lord."
Cas: ....*Repeats*
Mephisto: *Laughs* I would be careful with what you say, brother. I could destroy you and everything you care about with the snap of my fingers. You do not want me against you, and I am quite sure that you know this. Just, release Ariel and we will have no issues.
Jasmine: I'm sorry, but I cannot do that. Either agree to our terms or you shall never see your precious little ticket into paradise again....now leave Cas, leave!
Cas: I'm sorry, but I cannot do that. Either agree to our terms or you shall never see your precious little ticket into paradise again...*Vanishes*
Reginna: I hope this works...
Cas: *Appears* I'm back...oh boy...
Dean: Cas, you okay?
Cas: Yeah I'm fine...it was just, oh wow. That was interesting.
Jasmine: You did fine angel, don't worry. *Laughs*
Lorinna: Okay so now what?
Dean: We wait till he takes the bait.
Reginna: In this place. Just waiting...
Dean: Well this isn't much of a place...we're in the middle of the woods...in winter. *Shivers*
Jasmine: Oh you big baby...come on, let's try and find some place to go.
Lorinna: Uh where? We are in the middle of nowhere and Mephisto possibly transported us here for no apparent reason.
Dean: I don't know, let's just try and find some shelter at least.
Cas: I could try and get us back to the bar...what was it called?
Jasmine: *Frowns* No idea. But Dean is right, we need to find some shelter...
Reginna: Let's find a water source as well that's not frozen or ice...
Jasmine: Which I doubt that we will because there's a song called "On the Coldest Winter's Night"...*Frowns*
Dean: *Claps his hand* So what do we do now?
Lorinna: Okay, okay let's try and find a place...might as well keep us warm. Magic Winx! *Transforms* Here, *Creates a small flame in her hand* you all can get a piece.
Sam: *Flinches* Is that safe?
Lorinna: Of course it is. *Snorts* So we'll stay warm and we'll look for a place to stay...
Reginna: I'm fine. *kneels on the ground and closes eyes*
Jasmine: Reginna, what are you doing?
Lorinna: Hey oh! I found something!
Sam: What? *Walks over*
Lorinna: It's a town, down there, *Points*
Dean: *Groans* But it's all the way over there!
Cas: *Sighs* Come on. *Transports everyone to the town*
Reginna: Aw...I was meditating!
Dean: *Laughs* Hey, you and Sammy should hook up. He's always trying to find his zen and crap like that.
Sam: *Rolls eyes*
Lorinna: Well, you can meditate in your room. *Creates a cloak and wraps it around her*
Cas: So where are we going exactly?
Lorinna: We're trying to find a decent looking inn...hm. *Looks around* This one looks decent, *Walks in*
Inn-Keeper: Why hello there, how can I help you all?
Dean: Yes we are looking for about three rooms.
Inn-Kepper: Uh I think I have a few rooms left...*Hands Lorinna, Dean and Sam keys*
Lorinna: Thanks! *Walks up the stairs* So, who's going to bunk with who?
Jasmine: I'm going with Lorinna, and I think Manu should too. *Grabs Manu*
Dean: Well uh, Sam and I can be in the same room 'cuz you know, were brothers.
Jasmine: You guys can have Ariel too. I don't want a strange man in a room full of women.
Dean: Do we have to?
Sam: Yeah, okay fine...why did you even ask for three keys? We only need two rooms.
Lorinna: Wait, where's Angel-boy gonna sleep? Not with you two? *Laughs*
Cas: Uh well...I guess I'll—*Clears throat* This is a strange predicament.
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes* You can stay in our room...I doubt that you'll try anything funny. After all, you are an ageless of the Lord. *Snickers*
Cas: Oh, okay.
Dean: *Sighs* Fine, everyone set?
Sam: Yeah, and Reginna's going with the other girls obviously so...we're all set. *Opens his door and walks in*
Jasmine: What should we do with the other key?
Lorinna: Keep it. Never know when an extra room might come in handy. *Opens their room and walks in*
Jasmine: *Rolls eyes and follows*
Reginna: *takes of cloak once they enter the room and starts poking at the bed* What's this squishy thing? *keeps poking at bed*
Lorinna: Uh, that's a bed. *Laughs*
Jasmine: So...there are two beds in here, so I guess that only two people are gonna be sleeping on beds tonight.
Lorinna: I can sleep on the floor, I'm kind of used to it.
Jasmine: Yeah, I am too...*Creates a pillow and blanket*
Cas: I-I don't feel right letting ladies sleep on the floor.
Lorinna: Why? Does it make you feel like you're degrading us? You're not Cas, don't worry. Manu and Reginna can share a bed, you have the other.
Cas: *Frowns* If that is what you wish, *Takes off his trench coat*
Lorinna: *Raises eyebrows* Unf...
Jasmine: *Looks at her* You did not just say that.
Lorinna: I can neither deny or agree. *Giggles and creates a pillow and blanket*
Reginna: Okayyy...*lays on bed* I don't really feel like sleeping*
Lorinna: I don't either, but there really isn't much we can do, is there?
Jasmine: *Sighs*
Cas: ...did you hear that?
Lorinna: *Frowns* What? I didn't hear anything. *There's a knock on the door*
Jasmine: Come in, *Snaps her fingers and the door opens*
Dean: There's something going on.
Jasmine: How do you mean?
Dean: I can hear something...like a high pitched squeaking...kinda like the sound Cas made the first time he tried to communicate with me.
Lorinna: Another angel?
Cas: I doubt it, it's probably Mephisto. *Looks around* I think we should leave.
Jasmine: What? We can't leave!
Cas: We must before he finds us—*The room goes black*
Reginna: Why did the room suddenly go black guys?
Mephisto: Oh my, my...look what we have here.
Cas: Mephisto!
Mephisto: Hello again Castiel! Needless to say, that little negotiation thing you tried to pull on me, was not the smartest decision.
Jasmine: Well we just wanted to speak with you! Seeing as how just trying to talk some sense into you normally wasn't going to work, we decided that we needed to fucking negotiate!
Mephisto: *Laughing* Well now I have come to claim Ariel.
Cas: No! *Creates light* Come out you coward.
Mephisto: You know I can create anything, right? I wouldn't push your luck.
Lorinna: Well we're not giving you Ariel so deal with it.
Mephisto: Oh...wrong choice. *An archangel blade appears out of nowhere and flings itself at Cas, being stabbed into his leg*
Cas: *Groans*
Jasmine: Cas! Magic Winx! *Doesn't transform*
Mephisto: *Laughs* Sorry, your heathen magic can't work here.
Lorinna: *Runs over* Are you okay?
Cas: Eugh...pull it out!
Lorinna: *Yanks it out and looks around* Show yourself you chauvinistic pig!
Mephisto: Oh ouch....you shouldn't have said that...
Reginna: Why not? Too scared to come out of the hiding?
Mephisto: You're the one who should be scared, my dear. *Appears behind Reginna and sucks most of the water from her body* Oops...*Disappears*
Jasmine: Reginna! *Runs over*
Mephisto: I can do anything I want...and you can't stop me. *A pack of wolves form, made of fog; surrounding the group*
Lorinna: Stay back! *Snarls and kicks at them*
Reginna:*dries up and falls to the ground* ......
Jasmine: Reginna! I need some water!
Cas: Here, *Kneels over and taps her head; the water replenishing*
Mephisto: Oh you ruin all the fun..
Dean: Cas! Girls! Are you in there?
Lorinna: Yeah and we could use a little help!
Sam: We're tying we just can't get through the door!
Jasmine: A door? Come on guys! *A gunshot is heard*
Mephisto: Oh they're getting violent! Well since you guys won't play nice, I guess I won't either. *The room clears up and they are now in a forest*
Jasmine: What the hell?
Sam&Dean: *Appear*
Dean: We'll shoot on one, two, three..!
Lorinna: Whoa whoa don't shoot, don't shoot!
Sam: Lorinna? How did we—whoa where are we?
Lorinna: No idea...
Voice: I think I know!
Cas: *Whirls around* Oh my God...
Sam: What...? *Eyes go wide*
Dean: What the hell?! How are you here?!
Jasmine: Wait, who?
Cas: Lucifer...
Lucifer: *Grins* Did ya miss me?
Reginna:*awakes* I feel likes the winds been knocked outta me. *stands up and looks* Who are you?
Lucifer: Didn't ya hear your friends sweetheart? The name's Lucifer...but most people here on this planet like to refer to me as "the Devil". *Smirks*
Lorinna: Wait, you're real?
Lucifer: *Laughs* Of course I'm real! If angels and demons are real, of course there's going to be a Devil. I mean, where do you think all the demons come from? Hell baby!
Sam: But...you're in the cage. I saw you fall—I made you fall!
Lucifer: Oh sorry Sammy, but even that thing gets loose after a few millennia.
Cas: How can you be back? We would have sensed it....
Lucifer: *Whirls around* Oh hello Castiel! Good to see you. The last time we saw each other was my last upbringing, correct? And I had...imploded you into a million pieces. *Snorts* Oh boy that was fun, let's see if I can do it again.
Dean: No! *Lifts his gun*
Lucifer: Oh howdy Dean! How's life treatin' you after that beating I gave you? *Laughs* Or with the fact that Sammy here was returned without a soul? Oh boy, that thing was fuuun to torment. Being locked in a cage with Michael really didn't give me much to do....but leaving that soul in there—that just made my day.
Dean: You son of a bitch! *Shoots him*
Lucifer: Oh gosh what was that, a mosquito bite? *Reaches in his chest and pulls the bullet out* 'Cuz I hardly felt a thing. *Flicks it away*
Jasmine: Well I hope you feel something now!
Lucifer: *Whirls around*
Jasmine: *Stabs him in the throat with the archangel blade* You were once an angel too, right? So it's only natural that this works on your sick ass. *Twists it in*
Lucifer: *Gags up blood* You clever little bitch...
Jasmine: *Smirks* Trust me, I know. *Removes it and cuts his head off. The body soon vanishing in a cloud of black dust*
Sam: Holy crap....
Dean: *Nods* Thanks Jasmine...
Jasmine: No problem...*The room shifts dark again*
Reginna: Not again....
over a year ago FinalAccount said…
Ruby: *appears, lights up the place* What are you doing here?
Jasmine: *Whirls around* Ruby? What are you doing here?
Cas: I think we have more urgent matters at hand that how a harmless teenage girl got here...*Groans*
Lorinna: Here, *Concentrates and creates a small cloth* this should at least do something. *Ties it around Cas' wound*
Cas: Thank you.
Mephisto: *His voice booming all around them* Oh look how sweet!
Dean: I've just about had it with your crap Mephisto!
Mephisto: Oh but I'm just getting started...*The room is bright again but now they are on a seemingly desolated plain. A bright star shines in the distance*
Sam: Where are we?
Jasmine: I-I think we're on Manu's planet.
over a year ago FinalAccount said…
Ruby: Harmless teenage girl? What am I, girl or something? *hands on hips*
Reginna: Why in the world are we here?
Cas: *Blinks* Well you are female, correct?
Jasmine: That's not what...*Sighs*
Lorinna: *Looks at Reginna* I know....*Turns to Manu* Why do you think we're here Manu?
over a year ago Tecnarules said…
(Oh my gosh! I missed so much and I wasn't even gone that long X-D I like where this is going though! Aurie, what have you got planned with Mephisto? ;-) Hehe)

Manu-(Looks around) I have no idea why we're on my planet...(Walks around) Hello? Is anyone there?
Reginna: It's so empty....*walks in a circle*
Jasmine: Uh is it usually this cold, Manu?
Woman: *Walks forward* Hello!
Jasmine: Uh who are you?
Woman: *Looks at Manu* Manu! Hello! *Smiles*
Lorinna: Do we know you?
Woman: No, but I know Manu I—*Flinches*
Sam: Are you okay?
Woman: *Giggles and soon her eyes shift black*
Dean: Oh come on, demons? Really?
Woman: Oh no, I am so much more than a demon. *Raises her hands and swipes it across; Jasmine, Lorinna, Manu, Cas and Ruby flinging into the side of rocks*