윙스 클럽 Roleplay: London, England. (Jasmine's Home)

Tecnarules posted on Jul 03, 2012 at 10:10PM
Welcome to London, England. Otherwise known as one of the most infamous cities on the planet Earth!

Jasmine has been called her down urgently on a mission from her boss: Harry Pearce. He couldn't tell her much, in fear of being listened to, but he asked her to get down here as quick as possible. (Asking also, to bring anyone she knew whom could help)

For all Jasmine knows, this mission could be as simple as finding a kidnapper, or as serious as stopping a bomb cell. The girls will just have to find out...

윙스 클럽 276 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 276

over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Jasmine: *Rolls eyes* Whatever you say, sweetheart.
Cas: *Frowns* That still doesn't make any sense. How were you transported here? We aren't in the right era, and we ourselves were transported here by mysterious means.
Sam: Maybe Mephisto took her here?
Cas: I highly doubt a powerful archangel would need the services of a siren.
Lorinna: Hey, you never know! No one's exactly met the guy so, we don't know his planning and strategies. Maybe he needs help or something.
Cas: I sincerely doubt that.
Lorinna: Well do you have any better ideas as to how she appeared here? Because she seems to think she was placed in the right area—which she wasn't!
Sam: And how do we know that? Sirens aren't the most truthful and trustworthy creatures out there, you know?
Lorinna: Well let me put it this way: if she wanted to kill us or get Ariel, she would have already done so, wouldn't she?
Jasmine: *Frowns* She's got a good point.
Lorinna: *Nods* Thank you! Maybe she did really come here to become more acquainted with the ways of humans...it's just her parents got the time period way off.
Sam: *Sighs* I don't know, I still don't trust her.
Cas: Me either. Besides, we have more important matters at hand...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Reginna:I could help...that is you explain to me what your talking about.
over a year ago Tecnarules said…
Manu-Well-
Sam-(Covers her mouth) Sorry but we're very busy and we don't know you so...bye!
Manu-Hmmph! (Slaps Sam)
Sam-Ow! What was that for?
Manu-Well if she really wants to help us, why can't we tell her what's going on?
Cas-Because she is a siren-they're untrustworthy.
Manu-I'll be the judge of that then. (Walks up to Reginna) Are you a friend or foe?
Reginna:Friend I have no intention of hurting someone but it seems like you people can't seem to trust my kind.
Sam: Because I've dealt with your kind before and all you things want to do is spread your toxins and consume the energy of whatever male you desire!
Lorinna: Well obviously she isn't like that if she wants to help us!
Sam: That's how they trick you.
Jasmine: Wait, the sirens you talk about can shape-shift, right?
Sam: Yeah, so?
Jasmine: What killer-siren that you know of, would just walk into a crowded bar in their original form?
Sam: I uh...um...
Lorinna: Exactly. *Goes to Reginna* We'll tell you what's up come on, let's go to our rooms where it's quieter.
Reginna:Alrighty then. Hold on one second *takes out 2 water bottles drinking them quickly* Okay ready *follows with them*
Lorinna: *Leads them up stairs and finally into a room*
Sam: *Throws Dean on the bed*
Cas: I still don't think this is a good idea...
Lorinna: We've discussed this feather dancer and I think we've all come to the realization that she doesn't want to kill us.
Jasmine: So, where should we start off?
Lorinna: Well, Reginna, your parents transported you to the completely wrong time, and frankly; I have no idea how you could have gotten here...we don't even know how we got here!
Jasmine: What we're doing is keeping an eye on a man named Ariel. An archangel Mephisto made a deal with God, God saying that if Mephisto can get Ariel's soul, he can return to Heaven.
Lorinna: Oh and Heaven and Hell and all things in-between exists now.
Cas: What, is always did...?
Jasmine: Sh! Anyways, people in present-day London have been hearing heard the people in this time talking, which I how we thought up the theory of Mephisto being out and about. We need to try and find this archangel and the only way to him is to follow Ariel on his quest—since he eventually meets the angel. Don't know what we're gonna do when we finally meet him but...we've got time to plan.
Lorinna: So...any questions?
Reginna:Whoa...that's a lot of information....So basically you need to find this give, save him and make sure his soul is with his body? And you are all trying to find him?
Jasmine: Well, we just need to make sure that nothing bad happens to him. We need to find Mephisto and capture him...or talk to him.
Cas: I need to find out why he's here, and who is really is. No one in Heaven has heard of him before so talking to him might be the best thing that we can do.
Lorinna: *Nods* We head out on our journey as soon as morning hits...that's when Ariel heads out.
Reginna:*nods* But I can't exactly go out in the day walking around like this...what type of dog do you like best?
Jasmine: Uh...German shepherd?
Sam: No, no. Bad experiences with those.
Jasmine: Alright damn...I guess a Siberian Husky.
Cas: Why does she need to become a dog?
Lorinna: So people won't single her out...I mean, she does have blue skin.
Cas: Oh..*Nods*
Reginna:Fine then Husky it is. *transforms self into a black and white Siberian Husky* There we go.
Jasmine: Good, so, now all we do is wait for morning.

Morning comes...

Lorinna: Oi, you lot, get up! It's morning and we must be heading off!
Dean: *Groans* Oh do we have to?
Jasmine: If you want to get back to our time period? Yes.
Dean: Okay, okay...*Grunts and gets up* Boy was I wasted...
Sam: *Laughs* You can say that again.
Lorinna: Come on, we need to be on his ass before he sails off!
Cas: Wait, how are we supposed to follow him if he travels by sea?
Lorinna: *Frowns* Good point...though, luckily my friends and I can do this—Magic Winx! *Nothing happens*
Dean: Uh...what the hell are you doing?
Lorinna: *Looks at herself* What the—?
Jasmine: *Sighs* I wouldn't act too surprised Lorinna. I mean, if Castiel couldn't vanish, what makes you think we can transform?
Lorinna: So we're pretty much lost and powerless? Great, that's just great!
over a year ago StukoShipper101 said…
(Can I join it now? Sorry I was late)
(Of course! ^_^ You can appear kind of like Reginna did-just maybe outside. Oh and don't stray too far from the story-line everyone! If you need any info, StukoShipper, just ask and I'll be happy to answer :-3)

Manu-What, we can't use our powers?! But I thought we used them while changing clothes?
Dean-Maybe that was the last of your mojo you could use?
Manu-(Huffs) I still don't think my powers are gone! (Concentrates on creating a small star but nothing happens) Hum...something usually happens by now...
Sam-Don't feel discouraged. This place has probably just zapped your powers away temporarily.
Cas-I can't do anything either, so you're not a lone. It must be the doing of Mephisto.
Manu-Oh I'm so sick of this guy! Let's just find Ariel and start this journey already! (Walks out)
Jasmine: Come on...*They all walk out*
Sam: So the means of transport...how are we supposed to follow him inconspicuously? Boats are kinda hard to hide.
Lorinna: Good point...I don't know what—woah.
Dean: What...? Uh what the..?
Cas: *Looks around. Sighs* It seems that we have been transported somewhere differently.
Dean: No shit Sherlock! So where are we?
Jasmine: *Looks around and flinches; the soft sound of a saxophone resonating in her head*
Lorinna: Jasmine, are you okay?
Jasmine: *Whirls around and looks at the sky: the moon being full and bright*
Voice: Speak my friend you look surprised. I thought you knew I'd come disguised on angel wings, in white...
Sam: Wait, did you hear that?
Jasmine: He's here. *Walks forward*
Dean: Wait, Mephisto's here? *Looks at Cas*
Cas: *Swallows* Come on...*Follows Jasmine*
Reginna:*barks* This is creepy...
Lorinna: Sh keep it down! Don't want him to hear us!
Dean: So, what are we gonna do, just stand here? Shouldn't we gank the son of a bitch?
Sam: With what Dean? We don't exactly carry around angel-blades.
Cas: No, but I do. *Walks forward*
Jasmine: Wait, where's he going?!
Cas: Mephisto!
Mephisto: *Turns and looks at Cas; cocking his head to the side, soon appearing in front of him* Who might you be? I've never seen you before...
Cas: Same goes for you. I am Castiel, an angel of the Lord.
Mephisto: *Raises eyebrow* An angel, like me?
Cas: Well, technically: yes, but I am not a archangel.
Mephisto: *Laughs* Surely you know of the bet that I have made with our father?
Cas: I am aware of it, yes, but you will not get his soul. You fell for a reason and if God wishes for you to be with Lucifer: so I shall be.
Mephisto: *Glares* I don't think you understand. God himself gave me permission that I could acquire his soul.
Jasmine: *Appears* Yes, but only when he dies.
Mephisto: *Shrugs* It's not like that would take long. He is after all human.
Jasmine: *Laughs* I never knew that archangels could even be this stupid.
Mephisto: *Sneers* Don't push me, mortal.
Jasmine: Don't believe me? Well, why don't you take us all to that grand feast of yours and then see where Ariel stands on your little deal.
Mephisto: *Looks at them, then Ariel* Why not? I'd love for you mortals to join me...it will be a most pleasant feast for the vain. *Snaps his fingers and they are all transported to his castle*
Reginna:Where the heck are we...? *morph abilities wear off and she goes back to regular form* Darn it...
Jasmine: We're at Mephisto's castle.
Lorinna: *Looks at Reginna* I guess even shape-shifting abilities get screwed up here...
Sam: So what exactly are we doing here?
Mephisto: You're here to eat and enjoy yourselves; indulge your hunger and pleasures, then you soon will see how easy life can be!
Lorinna: Is Ariel here?
Jasmine: Yes...he and Mephisto need to talk so don't try and interact with him too much.
Dean: So what, we party?
Cas: No...I don't like it here.
Lorinna: Nobody does. Let's just stay here till God-boy leaves...
Reginna:*sits on the ground*
Jasmine: I wouldn't do that. People like to dance at these kinds of events so...*Lifts Reginna back up*
Dean: What do those two even talk about, anyways?
Sam: Mephisto is basically just convincing Ariel to go with the idea of Mephisto being his friend. Mephisto promises Ariel that he will do whatever he wants, and help Ariel's wildest dreams come true; he even assisting Ariel on his quest.
Dean: So he's just basically tricking the poor bastard, ain't he?
Jasmine: Pretty much. Mephisto manipulates the hell out of that poor sod.
Lorinna: *Frowns* Jasmine, what did you mean by Ariel's stance on the deal?
Jasmine: Oh, during the party Ariel agrees to Mephisto's terms but the deal is changed; if Ariel ever becomes so happy that he wishes to stay like that, or in that moment forever: the deal if off and Mephisto's feathery ass gets sent back to Hell.
Dean: So, we're trying to prevent this from happening, or...?
Jasmine: Not exactly...it's the events that happen after this party that we need to stop more than anything.
Reginna:That why don't we just go in there and just take out the guy so he doesn't get Arièl's soul
Cas: You can't kill an archangel and they are stronger than they look. They're even stronger than me.
Dean: And, he's pretty damn strong, mind you.
Jasmine: Making Mephisto mad would only cause more problems than fix. And I sincerely doubt that we all want an angry archangel on our ass'.
Dean: Been there, done that, not fun, so I suggest we just wait till this crapfest is over.
Lorinna: Oh boy; more waiting!
Jasmine: Don't worry, this part isn't that long anyways...
Reginna:Alright then. *waits while playing with fingers humming to self keep mouth shut tight*
Ruby: *stares at the ground* This is just one of the worst days in my life! *walks away*
Sam-How much longer do you think this party's gonna be?
Manu-How should I know! (Looks around) Though it does look like it's starting to clear up...
Cas-Look, Ariel is leaving.
Dean-Well then that's our cue to follow his ass; come on!
Manu-(Rolls eyes)
Reginna:*goes after*
Jasmine: Okay...we have to approach this slowly. We don't want to frighten the poor sod off—
Dean: Eh oh Arielo!
Sam: And there goes that option...
Ariel: *Whirls around and stumbles into the snow* W-who are you? How do you know me?
Dean: Woah, woah, take it easy. We're just here to help!
Jasmine: *Walks over* We know about your deal Ariel.
Ariel: How do you...?
Cas: I am angel—
Lorinna: Why don't you just cut it, with that? Ariel, we just know, and we're here to help.
Ariel: Help me...? Help me on my quest?
Jasmine: Sort of...we're mainly here to tell you not to listen to Mephisto. He's manipulative and will only screw you over in the long run.
Ariel: What do you mean? Mephisto has declared his friendship...
Cas: He is a liar. Do not trust him.
Ariel: And what makes you think that I'll trust you all?
Jasmine: Because we're the only hope you have on seeing He—Linda alive.
Reginna: So we warn you that Mephisto is not the guy you think he is.
Manu-Please believe us Ariel, we don't mean you any harm! We just want to help!
Sam-Yeah, she's right-and so is Jasmine. Mephisto is manipulative and crazy and...he will always wind up stabbing you in the back.
Dean-(Laughs) Sounds like Ruby.
Sam-(Glares) Really? Really? Do we really need to bring that up?
Dean-Eh no...
Manu-Boys, focus! (Snaps fingers)
Reginna:So just stay from that guy, he's bad news!
Ariel: How can I trust you all?
Jasmine: I told you. Everyone that you care for will die. Your life will turn to shit.
Ariel: *Eyes widen* I-I...how can you say such horrible things?
Dean: *Rubs eyes* This guy is really starting to get on my nerves.
Lorinna: Well you can't kill him so...don't even think about that.
Ariel: *Turns to leave*
Jasmine: No! *Eyes flash purple*
Ariel: *Stops in his tracks*
Sam: What did you do?!
Jasmine: Stopped him...
Lorinna: Obviously. *Laughs*
Reginna:This guy really is confused. Let's pick him up and take him with us. *picks up Ariel with her strength*
Lorinna: Woah, awesome!
Cas: *Looks at Reginna* You are very strong.
Dean: Yeah, nice observation Cas, come on...
Jasmine: Wait, where exactly are you all going?
Dean: Uhm well, uh...*Points in a direction*
Jasmine: Yeah...we need to get our priorities straightened out and...oh.
Sam: What?
Jasmine: I just remembered...Linda comes here.
Cas: Who, his woman?
Lorinna: Oh boy.
Reginna:Linda? Who's she?
Ruby: Linda? *walks to Reginna* Oh I know her! She's awesome with all the archery thing.
Reginna:Who are you?
Jasmine: Archery? No, I don't think that this Linda is good at—wait, who asked that?
Dean: Uh...*Points at Ruby*
Lorinna: *Whirls around* What? Where'd she come from...? And Reginna is right: who are you?
Ruby: Ruby Mills from the planet Crystal, well, was from the planet, I live in Los Angeles now. I'm one of the waitresses here at the restaurant. So, what can I do for you? *bows down*
Reginna: Hm...*drops down Ariel* How do we know we can trust you?
Jasmine: Reginna is right...how can we trust you?
Dean: And sorry sweetheart, but your story doesn't make any sense. If you live in LA, how are you here? We aren't exactly in America.
Sam: Dean's right. We're basically in 11th century England...how did you even get here?
Jasmine: And how could you possibly work at that bar we were just in? It probably hasn't even existed until now!
Cas: I don't like her...
Lorinna: Well maybe she just appeared like Reginna.
Jasmine: Yeah but at least Reginna appeared from a portal screw up. This Ruby just...appeared.
Reginna: Well then....*looks at Ruby straight in the eye* ....
Ruby: I'm sorry, but, the question is…why are you here? *grins* I'm assigned to go back to this 11th century to pick-up a gem, precious, *looks at Regina and Lorinna in evil* sweet gem, like, stealing, but it's not.
Cas: A gem?
Dean: Why the hell would you go all the way back into this time to steal a gem?
Sam: Yeah I mean it's not like London has any decent recourses either. Maybe some natural gas and coal but no "precious" gems.
Cas: Besides, we were transported here suddenly, and most likely by the—
Jasmine: What Castiel means to say is that; we don't know how we were transported here. First we were in 21st century London and then we were here.
Lorinna: Besides, you didn't even answer one of our main questions: who are you?
Cas: Yes and are you a witch like these three or a siren like her?
Lorinna: For the last time, Jasmine, Manu and I are not witches! *Rolls eyes*
Manu-Well her name is apparently Ruby, Lorinna, but I still think that Dean and Sam are right; I doubt that whatever you're looking for is here.
Sam-Yeah. London isn't exactly the most gem abundant area.
Manu-Do you think you could explain to us what this gem looks like, or does? Maybe then it would make more sense as to why you're here.
Cas-I still doubt that a some stone could be more important than Mephisto.
Manu-Yeah well, we'll just have to find out, won't we?
Ruby: One of my people are sick, and the gem is only way to cure them, the sick person is friend. My best friend. Give me the gem!
Dean: Woah, does it look like we have this gem you're looking for?
Jasmine: I don't even know what you're talking about and I've lived in London for a long time.
Cas: Besides, this isn't our priority. If you were given a mission, I'm sure that whoever sent you here gave you clear instructions on what to do. We have to deal with Ariel and Mephisto first.
Lorinna: *Frowns* Cas is right. If we ever want to leave this place, we need to stop Mephisto and complete our mission.
Dean: Sorry sweetheart, you're on your own! We have more important matters than a "gem". Don't take it personally, okay?
Reginna: And plus. Rudeness like that is not excepted on my planet. You can get executed for it. A please would be very nice to add to your vocabulary.
Ruby: Plus, talking back is rude too. And I basically have the instructions here, the gem is rare and only appears in the 11th century, which is here. I will find it, wherever you keep it. Or maybe you want a duel? *raises an eyebrow*