Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10101-10150 of 20307

over a year ago mastavase said…
watch this guys vids there excellant :D
over a year ago NewVegasTroop said…
@mastavase i subed dude :D
over a year ago Dustyogd said…
sorry to but in but i see you guys talk about a manga or some thing what is that is it a anima or something
over a year ago Mendicant_Deus said…
@Dustyogd Take the anime and put it into comic book form, there you go. The manga came before the anime btw, it is also MUCH longer and more in depth than the anime.
Here's the first season of it:
link
last edited over a year ago
*must not click link, must wait for capu3*
monkey
Click it... JOIN THE DARK SIDE.
ooo damn never new thay had comic well see you guys XD i got some reading to do
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
@tiberis thats what you get for sniping me in TF2 earlier fewl lol, hope ya feel better soon.

@Dustyogd ya the manga is very good, just remember read right to left instead of left to right lol
@Mendicant_Deus NOOOO
K time to go to sleep, u guys should know my routine alrdy, sleep early and early run in the morning (hopein there is no snow outside tomorrow morning, was snow with ice under it today -.-) if anyone happens to find out how to contact Akihisa Ikeda let me know xD.
Night man, will do.
night bro
@Antohny later dude...
over a year ago handkill said…
Off topics is getting really boring .__.

There should be an english NEWS/OFF-TOPIC forum about Rosario Vampire
men i cant wait till school starts (for me), it gets boring being in home and working all day...
mischievous
K im off to get few hours kip, gonna grab a drink and watch the epic minecraft dance vid one last time xD
 K im off to get few hours kip, gonna grab a drink and watch the epic 마인크래프트 dance vid one last tim
over a year ago tiberis said…
Turns out guys I got a organ problem. My left lung is deflating its not getting enough air and its shutting down to compensate. So I will be on a breathing machine and in a hospital for 2 days. They told me as soon as I get home I have to take it easy. So I wont be here for 2 days. See ya guys on Sunday.

Oh and I will try to hurry up make the paper if you guys want it. Well I can only check it tomorrow before 8am and then I have to lay in a bed for 2 days hooked up to a breathing machine. I hope I don't go insane looking at the ceiling. This isn't the first lung problem ive had so that's why im not freaking out if any of you are wondering. Well see ya all Sunday and thanks guys.
forget the paper you take it easy bro, rest, ive been hooked up to machines before when i was young almost died, so i kninda know what ya going through seriously rest!!
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
sunny
Holy crap! Well I hope you are able to recover or a solution is found for this problem.
over a year ago cool1308 said…
WTF, don't worry buddy take your time and just rest
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
Just came back from vacations you guys really write a lot dont you hope you havent missed me.

@tiberis dont worry about us just get better thas important and dont try to rush a lot we can wait hope you get better soon
over a year ago Zyynn said…
Don't worry about the article, tiberis. Just focus on getting better.
And guys, I'm always here, lurking in the shadows, watching... hehehehehe. Well... usually.
over a year ago StrangePear said…
big smile
SOPA is dead : DDDD
i got the same problam well allmost do
hmmm
@tiberis Your dedication is commendable, but please rest.
I'll start up a forum archive/recap for those who don't have time or patience to read every page of the forum. This should clear the forum of those "What happened while I was gone?" posts. Or at least make it easier on others who link everything/welcome newbies. It'll take me a bit to get it set up, but I've got plenty of time on my hands. Perhaps, when I'm finished, you could link it to your paper? ^^
over a year ago Mr_Fishy said…
@tiberis, Like everyone before me said, forget about the paper for a while and please take a rest!!
over a year ago fnatic said…
smile
@tiberis just rest for a while bro health is what matters these days
i have been to the hospital to get my appendix removed (nasty experience)hospital food sucks too -.- anyway as i was saying just rest and chill you will be fine in no time.
@tiberis lol man take a break, unfortunately there's no confirmed info about season 3 yet :(
over a year ago tiberis said…
Thanks guys. Well im off to the hospital today. I mean I only need to breath through a mask for 2 days. So see ya all later.
over a year ago rzx said…
Good luck ^^
@tiberis ya brah don't worry to much about the article, if anything I am sure me and jaso or someone else may just throw something together, but we don't really have much to go on unless jaso found some good info. But just worry about your health before anything.
ya know, I was thinking walking/running in this 20 degree weather everyday would get me sick but I haven't caught a cold or anything yet surprisingly lol.
over a year ago jamesistewart said…
hey everyone how are you all? :)
@tiberis hope you get better soon dude
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
Man, away for 12 hours and 6 pages to read -.O
1. ->I think<- both ps3 and xbox suck ass. PC RULES!
2. @tiberis, Sounds serious tho, get well man ;)
3. finished with Durarara in 4 days ^^ Liked
4. Stop talking about minecraft! I get really angry/pissed when I see that crap haha

Edit: Shizuo is just my fav. guy, he is just... epic. (Wonder if any 1 knows who I'm talking about rofl)
@Heliosvr you want to start a flame war? then i think pc sucks, PS3 RULES! lol
smile
@NewVegasTroop hey whats your psn? :)
now whats Durarara about?
I'm looking for School Rumble with high quality..(like 1280x720 or above) any 1 got a link for me?
@Anthony9915
just watch 1 episode ^^ only 20mins of your life (60 years is 31.536.000 mins)
lol, well I just started fairy tale, going to start fruits basket as well, prob bleach again and why not add another one in lol
but ill have to check it out later, bout to head to school, talk to you all later.
@jamesistewart link
@NewVegasTroop wow you got a lot of platinum trophies lol
those are nothing, i have a friend that has 25 platinums and like 3000 and so trophies, sick lol
a friend linked me this link it seems like such a sad jap hip hop song D: anyways now I really gotta head out the door lol, pce all.
over a year ago Stefangege said…
crying
can someone tell me whats the reason thy stop making RnV?
R+V has never stopped before the manga is on going the anime was stopped due to Gonzo's finacial issues.
over a year ago stackrates said…
smile
@Heliosvr I agree, Xbox suck and PS3 suck and PC rule. A lot of people can't face the fact the PC rules and the Xbox and PS3 Fail against the PC. Anyway moving on :)

@Stefengege the reason they would probally stop R_+_V is due to the finance dropping in the economy therefore they need more fans to give them money from buying the Series. The reason there finance may drop is because due to a low fanbase or to many fans are downloading the series for free of the internet which means Gonzo gets no money from it.

Has anyone seen any new rumours about a new series coming out?

People sorry about not providing info to this forum because I'm not a person who researches the net well. I would look around a bit more if i had time but I'm busy a lot of the time.
The Manga is THAT way different from the Anime ?
over a year ago CleanerFuzzball said…
Season 2 of the anime isnt based on the manga, how ever the manga is much longer now and they will be following the manga if the release capu 3.