Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10201-10250 of 20307

over a year ago Zyynn said…
If you guys want a gory anime, go for 'Guyver: The Biobooster Armour'. Look for the original. It's awesome ^.^
over a year ago CleanerFuzzball said…
I got sidetracked by tickld funny pictures whilst trying to look for my next anime to watch
over a year ago jamesistewart said…
laters guys going off to sleep now
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
@jamesistewart night brah

@CleanerFuzzball does natsu ever pwn erza? lol
over a year ago mastavase said…
told ya gurren lagaan is good, shuffle just got real sad, one girl is in the hospital really ill, another girl is pretty much gone physco as the only reason for her to live is to take care of the guy who helped her in the past as her mum and his parents died in the same car crash, he came up with a story to blame it on him so she hates him for it then years later she finds out the truth so why she takes care of him now hes decided to move out, getting interesting!
@anthony not yet however that would be LOL
@cleanerFuzzball lol so anything special about natsu? like he get some special power or something or fall in love with erza or lucy? xD
Nah and lucy doesnt get any better either the anime kind of lacks in that area in my opinion. Also natsu randomly gets new moves out of no where and im like when did he learn that?
lol so what ur telling me is that within the 100 episodes natsu is the same and doesn't become the strongest or anything like that lol xD figured he would get some special power or ability and get to the top ranked in the guild xD
Nah all the people who can beat him at the beginning can still beat him now. Theres no sign that he has improved because u cant tell if the new enemies he faces are stronger than the last ones. The only person in the guild he beats is laxus( i think thats his name). So far the only thing he has learnt is new moves with his fire.
To be honest i like training episodes, because i like to see what sort of creative ordeals they have to go through, like on dragonball z goku has to catch a monkey on a planet with x10 gravity.
Well I thought Laxus is one of the strongest in the guild xD
I suppose if natsu gets serious againts on of his friends like he did laxus he could win. However a guy called gildarts will still whip his ass to the moon and back. If natsu was as strong as Gildarts then all his enemies wouldnt be worth his time
now whos gildarts? that guy who makes people fall asleep or w/e?
The best way i can describe gildarts power is that the whole town is rearranged so that he doesn't touch anything because if he doesn't it would probably blow up. Nah that guy is weak compared to Gildart <--- strongest member of fairy tail id almost go as far to say hes strong then the guild master. His missions are triple S class and they take 3 years to complete. When you see the episode where they are running around the base sayin hes back and the town starts moving, thats when u meant him. Its funny he walks it a wall and blows a hole in it by accident
what are you guys talking about? if this is off topic you're gonna piss a lot of people off they have to read your whole page on your convo lol.
its off topic, and regardless people who see that can simply ask, hey anything knew or can anyone fill me in on anything, and I would be more then happy to fill them in :P
Lol fairy tail
Finally Naruto shippuden is getting interesting again
Well im done for tonight g'nite people
over a year ago Luigi1000 said…
Ya, things just seem to be slow recently and I am just trying to get more things going around. Anyways if anyone needs me my steam and psn names are both Luigi2014. Ill will still comment every day in an effort to keep this alive.
over a year ago Mendicant_Deus said…
@Anthony We don't have to fill them in anymore, we can just link this:
link
SO MANY LINKS. T_T
over a year ago handkill said…
[Rosario Vampire]

Lol I thought that the Anime was better than the Manga...

So, now i'm on chapter 27 of CAPU 1, and no way, this Manga is the best i've ever read, better than a book, better , a way better than the Anime.

If they cannot do the season 3, at least i think they should remake all the anime, based on the Manga <3 <3
over a year ago Dustyogd said…
I have not wached shippuden in a long time
Im off cya tomoz :D
See ya later :D
@CleanerFuzzball night brah and yea the filler in shippuden is finally ending!

@mastavase night brah.
@Handkill yea once Capu3 comes out it will be based on the manga, remember Capu2 was made before the manga even came out for that season lol, so they will have to do something to get him his holy locket and such then continue with following the manga.
@Anthony9915 Yeah, i hope so, the manga have many different personalities of each character, and if they make CAPU3 based on manga, probably NON-MANGA-FANS-WHO-JUST-SEE-ANIME may be shocked !

XD

And let me ask you, how did you know that Capu 3 come out and it will be based on manga ?
over a year ago NewVegasTroop said…
sad
to think we are 2 months and a half until news for capu3, by that time we will be like in the 600th page
@handkill oh I mean for if it comes out, it should follow the manga, like I said when they made season 2 the manga wasn't out yet, and the author of the manga had a different idea at the time, me personally I like the manga for season 2 lol
over a year ago Stefangege said…
any news on RnV capu3? am just sow inpatient i need to know :/
@Stefangege nope only got our rumored date still april 2012 =/
crying
oh come on :D i spend 40% of the day thinking of rosario vampire this is my favorite anime and i cant wait for it to come out if it comes out*
trust me I always think bout it 2 lol, probably 40% of my day I think about Rosario + vampire, 50% I think about College and the other 10% is thinking about chrono cross lol and 100% of my time even while thinking about the other things, I think about this forum xD
over a year ago NewVegasTroop said…
@Anthony no kidding men, me too (exept the college part)
when i saw the last episode i must have been the saddest person in the world :( i couldn't sleep that night i shore hope sow they make the capu3
well I think there will be a new season, funimation is always advertising it, so the popularity of it here in america and sales and such will be reported to gonzo im sure, not to mention in japan I believe it is still pretty popular so I believe we will eventually get our season 3, lets just look forward to our rumored release date and til then just do what we have been doing, keeping this forum lively, trading gamer tags with everyone to play some online games while we wait, or watch other anime (im watching fairy tale atm lol)
also I was upset 2 D: I had started watching it around x-mas last month and then I seen that there hasn't been a season 3 for a few years so I kinda was like aww they just won't make one now, but funimation recently released the blue ray dub and so far I see some good feed back so it gives me a some hope not to mention we got our rumored date.
k time to go to sleep, talk to you all tomorrow pce.
haha am from macedonija (europe) and this anime is popular allot of kids of my town are watching this anime and thy are loving it
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
I really doubt the anime creators will base it off the manga. As for remaking the entire anime series I think that is even more unlikely, this is not mainstream enough, and that takes more time and money which would beg the question what do you want a third season that does whatever it wants or for them to remake it?
@Lelouch000
They would only really need to remake the second season, not the first. I guess they could redo the second, and keeping the already present one as a filler. I don't mind, as long as we actually get some more episodes!
over a year ago Dustyogd said…
But its comeing out right the 3rd season
over a year ago cool1308 said…
i really dont have a clue what you guys are taking about but to answer @Dustyogd in my mind im am positive there will be a season 3
over a year ago Vestri said…
link Sign this petition made by this guy and maybe we can get something at least
over a year ago stackrates said…
smile
Sorry guys barely typing on this forum because of school and when im at home im watching anime and then sleeping and thats how my day goes xD ill try to post on tthis forum more often now :)
If Gonzo's leader have ever used YouTube to see something about Rosario Vampire, then he knows that we want a season 3.

He should have a twitter, that would make things easily (I would spam every day every night until the dark turns light)
All been busy lately? Barely anyone posted today :(
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
meh
I am a trainee atm, so I have to work 40 hours a week + 6 hours on saterday. So I don't have much spare time ;(
link