Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9851-9900 of 20307

over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
Hey anyone who has a youtube add me AznJon1 and my name is john lol just wanted to say that or post your YouTube Names here. Subscribe would be nice you know
over a year ago mastavase said…
@confusedlover thats always been there man since way back but yeah we are getting more popular you're right :D
over a year ago tiberis said…
Wow 6 pages in one afternoon. I might not be able to catch up with it. Thats why I need some people to send me in topics for the paper and give me the pages its on. This is so I just don't skip over anything to catch up. So send me pics and topics for me to put in the paper.
over a year ago Natteboshond said…
@Anthony9915 haha i loved that episode with all the moms xD it was soo funny just like episode 7 when they are all at tsukune's house xD
over a year ago XION723 said…
i came to make babies and thats what im going to do
over a year ago Chidorasenkiri said…
somebody a few pages back thought we'd reach 10,000 replies within the same night she commented (around saturday/sunday); maybe we can hit that before the 24th? :J

@Natteboshond who doesn't love the mom episode? I busted up when kurumu's mom said "you can molest her if you want >:E" to tsukune
over a year ago Mendicant_Deus said…
rainy
With the amount people have been posting we probably will hit 10k by then.
EDIT: Changed 'way' to 'amount' this thunder storm is messing with my head -_-
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Snirp said…
i just read the whole manga! i cant wait for chapter 50 to come out!!!
@Snirp You and every other person here xD. It should be coming out soon, this month or the start of the next.
sad
they said the first month of febuary on some forum, i feel realy sad now ;( thats.. 2 weeks of waiting!!
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
srry I was distracted D: anyways ya the mom episodes are always funny, the funniest out of them all was when youkari is chasing tsukune around the house yelling PUT SOME PANTS ON and right there boom mommy passes out lol

@Snirp ya brah I said not to long ago chapter 50 is more then likely going to come out first week of Feb, Jump square releases it, but chapter 49 we got it a lil bit earlier than normal, and I can't wait for a few more chapters I want to see how strong tsukune is now and what happens when he gets to moka, lol its getting real good :P
@anthony9915

ay i see...
the dude who said it on the forum was you :D
i noticed that chapter 49 came out like 1 week after 48 how does that work?

yes its getting REALY good :D
i just wanna know whats gunna happen next!! :D
cant wait!!
over a year ago crysisxforce said…
geez last night i read this i swore we were at 270 o.o man.
over a year ago fnatic said…
zzz
well i cant wait for the 50 chapter either i am really curious regarding what will happen anyway i'm off to bed goodnight everyone.
@fnatic night brah

yea the manga is getting really good :P its like they tease us with a really good chapter then they are like haha you gotta wait a month for the next :P
over a year ago RosarioVamp123 said…
zzz
just finished capu1 manga starting capu2 manga tommorow night everyone
@RosarioVamp123 dam bro pretty quiet today huh :P night brah
Night to the both of you.
Petition is at 1348, Kurumu video is at 11,213,333 #69 on the top 100. That's almost a 200K increase from last night?
heh, was anyone able to get a hold of the video's creator?
over a year ago CleanerFuzzball said…
Man that guy will be getting 100s of emails and messages about that video he wont bother looking through them. So there isn't much point in trying to contact him.
Thats what I figured but I know some of our people here msged him anyways, nvr know may get lucky and he randomly reads it.
That would be some sweet luck, but man im gonna need a couple of long or a lot of short animes to watch, because at the speed i watch them one or two wont be enough until the new R + V manga/capu3 comes out.
lol, people always tell me watch High School of the dead, and the walking dead series although that isn't a anime. I remember I watched chobits a few years ago and that wasn't bad xD also watched some anime but I can't remember what it was called, but it was really good but echii xD was like this guy has to learn how to resist this real cute succubus girl and his sister and the succubus brother is behind them meeting or something like that lol.
over a year ago Zyynn said…
crying
You guys post sooooo much :/
So much effort to catch up - when I'm on holidays.
over a year ago itma157 said…
Ppl if u want to watch a great anime while waiting for season 3 just see fruits basket
When the new posts get past 3 pages i didnt even try to read them.
over a year ago Mr_Fishy said…
@luigi1000, Hey whats your steam username? I don't know how to pm people on Fanpop. Only on to check out this forum. Just wonderin if you would every want to play Tf2 with me.

@tiberis, Nice article really liked it, keep up the good work!!

@Mr_Fishy to msg people just click their names, it'll take you to their profile and you click send msg

also what is fruits basket about? I always hear that its good.
over a year ago itma157 said…
it´s like a family curse and a girl. Go see videos or see in wikipedia its realy great.

well tomorrow got a big exam so wich me luck and goodnigh xD
its 00:15 here
@itma157 lol bro you don't need luck just skill it up and pass dat test :P, night brah
over a year ago benevolence said…
night and goodluck with your exam itma157
Hey guys Jasoanime asked me to post this, and this is addressed to the whole forum.

"1.) I was gone today and when I arrived home, while I was checking up on what I missed I saw something that disgusted me... Some of you un-named... began to attack one of our "veteran" members, because he asked to stay on topic. Now then, he did have a point. The topic did go off on something completely different. However the other side as well did have reasonable cause, this being that they were just keeping the forum lively. Now then I there was a solution offered and that was to speak in the other forum.
In my opinion I believe that we can have some filler, side discussions and stuff like that lets just not clutter pages. That is all on that subject

2.)Regarding Tiberis' paper, guys lets get some more comments on there, I also hear he needs some pics, and topics, also if someone else wants to write their own little article, that would be great just message it to Tiberis. Also EVERYONE should read benevolence's comments they really should be enacted/carried out.

2.5.) Again regarding the paper, to those who have not yet voted for the name. Go do so now, here-> link

3.) On a brighter note, I think I may have stumbled on to something. So I figure in no time (maybe 2nite, 2mro, or even sunday) in the paper something big will be posted so there will be more to talk about :)"
over a year ago Dustyogd said…
nothin like wachen R+V and playing MW3
lol u on PC xbox or ps3?
@Anthony9915(Jasoanime)
I'm surprised, you forgot to add a link to the off topic forum. You're not getting sloppy are you? -friendly sarcasm-
link
over a year ago Luigi1000 said…
@Mr_Fishy
I will pm it to you, go to your inbox and you can learn how send them. Simplest way is to go to somone's profile and click send message.

If anyone else wants it just pm me as to keep this clear of some of the gaming talk.
hehe, same here if anyone wants my name for steam or PS3 just msg me =D
over a year ago NewVegasTroop said…
off topic: mw3 sucks, already got the platinum for it, the story mode was fun but to short, and spec ops wasn't as fun as mw2, the multiplayer is the same, this game really disappointed me, im trying to sell it to get money for FNV UE...
over a year ago mastavase said…
Is anyone know as DUBawesome on here? youtube channel?
UPDATE: if not then check out hit channel hes uploaded the R+V dub people are asking a lot on his channel for capu 3
I've seen his account on youtube, and I believe he is the one who started the petition link
also no I don't think he posts on here.
over a year ago Stefangege said…
can someone tell me when did RnV capu 1 apear and RnV capu2??
@Stefangege both were released in 2008 I believe.
over a year ago Luigi1000 said…
Well while we are kind of on the idea of getting the word out, I decided to go ahead and create a steam group and anyone can join it.

Edit: As I decided to leave I am also taking the steam group with me and only accepting new ppl who prove them self’s first.
I joined, but no idea what picture we should use lol
over a year ago Stefangege said…
if they where both released in 2008 the chance of capu3 to come out are really small :(
Stefangege Welcome, we've got a rumored date of when something R+V related might happen. Around April 2012 I believe, til then news is going to be a bit slow on this forum. In the mean time check out Jasoanime's and Tiberis's articles:
link

link

Thank God for copy/paste.
over a year ago tiberis said…
Im joining the steam group.

Oh stefangege I made a discovery about page 388 or 389 look back in the 380's and you will see some of the things we found out. Also check my paper for info. link

Nice work you guys for helping the new guy. See ya on the steam group.
over a year ago NewVegasTroop said…
sad
i wish my laptop could handle steam
over a year ago cool1308 said…
you guys should watch some different animes because there are other anime as good as rosario vampire right now im watching digimon completed season 1 in 3 day (mostly watched it on Saterday and Sunday) trust me if you watch more shown eventually season 3 will come :)
@cool1308 ya we are doing that but also passing around our gamer tags for PS3 and steam and other stuff lol