Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9751-9800 of 20307

over a year ago Luigi1000 said…
Agreed, I mean there is no reason or excuse for putting blood into someone else’s food especially into someone you know.

Also not to completely go off topic but what did you mean when you posted regarding the video update, check back on the newspaper link for my response to that benevolence.
over a year ago fbrott said…
crying
3 years and still NOTHING!!! WHY?!?! sorry had to let that out
Its fine let it all out we all feel your pain, but feel rejoiced in the news that there is hope soon around the corner for all to enjoy!

Anyway it's currently 12:11 am here now so I think it's safe to say it's a good time to head off to bed see you guys later.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fbrott said…
But i hate to be a rain cloud but i've seen no indicating proof that Gonzo has credential writing stating that there will be episodes comming out. I mean seriously how many of u seen legit proof that this story will continue?
over a year ago nija646 said…
Hey sorry every 1 bin away but still hope on rosario vampire season 3
over a year ago handkill said…
Somebody think there will be a season 3 ?
over a year ago Chidorasenkiri said…
@fbrott as far as I know, we have not acquired legitimate proof so far. For the most part, all we have discovered are implications, but implications have some magnitude when it comes to predicting future releases. True, they (as in Gonzo, according to tiberis's article) have not exactly exported posters or trailers around the internet, but who is to say that there won't be any further advancement? I think most people who've stuck with this thread will confide in the fact that there is greater than a 50% chance of more Rosario+Vampire releases in the future.
over a year ago benevolence said…
@fbrott
If you have lost hope about a season 3, then it would be best that you leave this forum. However if you would like to learn a little bit and become part of something, then stick around its just about to get good. And regarding the "legitimate" proof you are asking for, well its right in front of you. Before commenting and bringing the members (on the forum at this time of the night) hopes down, you might like to read jasoanime's article, that should be enough proof to you, but if it is even more necessary then maybe you'd like to read Tiberis' article in which all you must use is your basic common sense to see that a Capu3 is in our near future. Now then I've told you your choices, make up your mind..
over a year ago benevolence said…
If anyone can create a bot to refresh a page every 30 seconds, please send to me, I would gladly set my home computer to refresh the Kurumu video all day while I'm at school. Please somebody make this for me the video dropped and is now only at #73 we need to fix this guys. We got up to #69 and I think we can do better than that. So please everyone in the mean time just refresh that video so that we can revive it to its' previous glory, if not more.
over a year ago Zyynn said…
@ benevolence
I guess it would be better for me to track down some information due to the time zones. However, I have not been searching much as many people from school request drawings (usually an anime character too). I also have school coming up again soon, so I'll be busy with that. Oh, and plus I have to get my driver's licence.

However, I will try my best to look up some information regarding a season 3 of R+V whenever I'm not drawing, busy with work/chores, with friends, studying or getting my licence ^_^

Expect to see some of my drawings in the newspaper articles sometime soon!
over a year ago Dustyogd said…
sad wish thay make more but i still keep my hope's up
@benevolenece i never saw somebody talking about an Anime so serious. You should love Rosario Vampire XD
@benevolence what Kurumu video are you talking about ? The "Kurumu is the best damn thing" ?
over a year ago jasoanime said…
@handkill
really...? well watch this forum, you'll be surprised. :D
That would be the one he is referring to, quick FYI that is my top comment
-awsomemills123
-jasoanime
over a year ago Blissfully said…
big smile
God I leave for a day and over 6 pages to catch up on, I have been watching this forum since around 350, and i finally decided to join and start posting. Alot of my hope for a season 3 has come from this place :D
over a year ago stackrates said…
Can anyone tell me what has been posted since 385 to this page cus i have been ill for about two days and i havnt checked it since because ive been resting to get back my strength. I'm still ill now but getting better.

Kumuru best damn thing update 11,098,095

over a year ago fnatic said…
Hey everyone whats up thought i should state my presence anyway i went to the kurumu video and thumbed up jasoanime's comment though it would be smart if some1 of us posted a comment about this forum and the petition then we could all thumb up and attract more members into this forum.Just my thought i dunno if its a bright one.
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
@stackrates not much just about Season 3 of R+V and other animes that almost like R+V but none of them are as good as R+V lol and we have a hopeful group
over a year ago nija646 said…
smile
ive bin watching the fourm since 200 but i was inactive for like 4 moths then it went to like 300 and i kept watching till 330 and made a account im resarching and hope to find some good infor
over a year ago tiberis said…
Re-posting my paper for those who haven't seen it. Remember this is a first try and I didn't get any pics so I had to find some myself and the bottom pick I took myself it took my 3 hours to make. link

Thats the link to the paper.
over a year ago itma157 said…
lol being in top 100 on youtube is already a HUGE thing. I mean prob more than half of us (new guys) are here cause of it and im sure theres still a lot of ppl who watched rosario and loved it but arent as commited a us
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
well this morning sucks in ohio, raining and cant go for my morning run D:

@tiberis hey brah, nice article. Ill try to think of a good name for it while in school lol, got nothing else better to do in school xD
@tiberis
Ya Im still thinking about what I can do atm considering this is my last day before I go back to college, but good news is I have a lot of spare time to dedicate to the cause, just means I wont be on so much in the afternoon.
@luigi1000 lucky D: I am getting my highschool diploma this month and I gotta wait until after summer so I can get into college =/
Ya I am in my second semester of my second year doing Electronics Engineering Technology. While technically college goes by another name here in Canada it’s the college equivalent of what the U.S. has.
hehe still like a college non the less, well here in US our colleges require us to take our basic subjects first year (math, science and english I think) is it like that in Canada?
so I have to wait until my 2cd year to really take major classes, but I kinda already know what I want to take, its rather accounting, computer science or math financial. As for my minor class I was kinda thinking about trying Japanese.
Actually it all depends on how you wish to go about it in Canada. They allow you to make your own schedule as you please and plan which ever courses you want to have in which semester (2 per year as you know) but the major idea is this: You have your concentration courses which is what your program is about and those are given to you each semester so you need to take them, there are then the math (depending on program), English (4 courses), French (2 courses), humanities (3 courses), gym (3 courses) and complementary (2 courses). Depending on which program you are in your math or such may be part of your concentration or not. The idea is to finish all the courses within the length of your program.

My program is three years and so far but I had to stay back and complete a course I failed because they are only offered at a certain time of the year so basically its second term of 1st year all again for me. Thing is I already have all but 1 course finished in this term. I also have all English, all gym, 1 math (got 2), 1 humanities, 1 French, 1 complementary done, and with what I am taking this semester I will be finishing off the complementary and French. So all that's rrly left is 2 humanities and concentration courses after this semester.

It's long and complicated but look it over a second time and you will get it if you missed anything.
over a year ago NewVegasTroop said…
what is the video about kuromo that everyone is talking about? someone post a link ill go check it out
Search it up in youtube its one of the first results you get.
*kurumu
"touch kurumu's body"? is that the video...
i think i found it, is it "kurumu is the best damn thing"?
k well my ride is here early lol figured I would have a few extra min to talk on the forum but no xD talk to you all in like 2-4 hrs, pce
over a year ago bena1 said…
worried
Question:
is there gona be more manga episodes? or is there gona be more IF the sesions comtinus
plz I whant to know becose I have readed them all.
over a year ago jamesistewart said…
big smile
@tiberis wow that was a good artical keep up the good work :)
over a year ago mastavase said…
I think the mangaka is continuing to release more, one of our theories is that gonzo is waiting for the manga to get ahead so they don't catch up to quick and have to wait.
smile
"Off topic"
@mastavase hey you found any new news on hotd?
No not yet hit the jap side of the internet nothing, untill the mangaka recovers from his illness he can start to produce more manga but it got a huge sale but a bad review????, so its 50/50 atm
oh dear hope something pops up about it soon i mean its a great anime it can't die after the first season,
but i suppose it would come back from the dead(lol bad joke XD)
I hope so too its down to the mangaka and the anime company, look at fruit basket that was all good but the mangaka had issues over he'd want to work with.
yeah i suppose
22 fans have joined us since last time i posted!! don't forget to sign the petition
link
over a year ago nidzula said…
laugh
AWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Look at my comment!
link Im DzoniPrototype btw :D
over a year ago CleanerFuzzball said…
Did any knew news come out about R + V in the past 6 pages. Also the manga is miles ahead of the anime so they should already be releasing episodes if they were waiting for the manga to update
You need to read jasanomies article, ganzo's filled for bankruputcy a while back
over a year ago nidzula said…
worried
Come on guys srsly? Luigi,Anthony? You are CHATTING! if you don't see,
there is a question above your comments that says: WILL THERE BE A SEASON 3? and you are talking about yourselves! This isn't the place to chat.It is a place to gahter more fans and expect the final release date of the third season!
over a year ago CleanerFuzzball said…
@nidzula this place will go off-topic for a while when there is no new/recent updates on R + V but I suspect as soon as there is new info there will be 20 more pages on R+V alone
over a year ago StrangePear said…
angelic
Calm it newbie! We're only human! It can't helped if we chat and stuff so calm down and stfu!
@Nidzula
Common man I am trying to keep on track unlike others though out the past 5 pages, plus 2 off topic comments out of thousands won’t make much of a difference will they? We all knew that quality information is hard to get now that we are repeating the same things and everyone is still looking so there is bound to be tie over comments.
Plus I could chew you out for the exact same thing but I don’t. So just relax and don't try to be a police in a fun place like this. :P