올림푸스의 영웅들 Don't make me, JACKSON!!

GOLDEN1GIRL posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 11:27PM
link

Sup guys,
I am starting this forum but I'm not sure if people will read it so I'll give the first chappie and see how it goes. If no one reads it then I'll just delete it. Please read and comment on it.

Summary:
(Oh and no demigods. All mortal.)
"Percy, touch me gain and I swear I will bitch slap you back to Olympus."
- Annabeth Chase: Don't. Make. Me. Jackson!
Annabeth is stuck in a dorm with Percy Jackson, her least favourite person at school much less the whole world.

Genre: Humor/Romance (Not yet)
Rating: T for language and se**al references. :D Don't worry, there isn't THAT much.

Characters:
Annabeth
Percy
Nico
Thalia
Travis
Conner
Drew
Clarisse
Other HoH characters.

Disclaimer:
I don't own the HoH series or the characters... Sadly.

I will keep updating because I see that people are starting to read and comment so I'll be posting about once a few days or a week.

Careful of the language but besides that it's a hilarious story.
The Percabeth fluff with come in later.

*I will also shoutout stories that I really like on fanfiction.*

HAPPY READINGS!!

last edited on May 20, 2013 at 08:16AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 717 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 701-717 of 717

over a year ago darkdevil19 said…
big smile
ya! break up w/ him!!!!
kidding!!! fix it soon Percy.
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
Hey, just letting you guys know, I may do the next chapter...
Alright everyone, here is the next chapter... Please tel me what you think!

Annabeth’s POV
Thalia may be right. Maybe I cannot trust Percy. I have a little ADHD so it was all I could think about, so I made a chart. Pro’s and Cons of dumping Percy. I had the same amount of both, so then I flipped a coin. I got so anxious I accidentally threw the coin so high it got stuck on a ceiling beam and did not come back down. I had to talk to someone, just not Percy. I ran to Thalia’s dorm and pounded on the door. She answered the door and I said “Thalia, I need help. I don’t know what to do about Percy.” She stepped back and opened the door wider. She said “come in, we have a lot to talk about.”
Thalia’s POV
I sat down, and I could not stop tapping my fingers on my leg. I said “this is not good for you, Annabeth. I think you need to get rid of the problem.” Annabeth said “well that’s why I’m here. I don’t know if I want to dump Percy or not.” I said “Annabeth, don’t you see? Percy is the problem. He is stressing you out! You need to focus. Percy is not the best thing for you right now.” Annabeth looked at me, her best friend, a tear in her eye. She said “I know he isn’t the best thing in the world for me, we are so different.” I said “exactly! I can do it for you if you want.” Annabeth said “no, I can do it. I just need to think. Because I really have come to like Percy.”
“Annabeth, you used to HATE his guts!”
“I know, but Thalia, people change!”
“Not Percy. For all you know, he is looking for a replacement right now.”
“He could always be doing that.”
“Exactly! He probably hasn’t even thought of you.”
“Thalia, I know you’re not a fan of Percy and I, but if it makes me happy then you should not care!”
“I just don’t trust him. I know that you like him, but I am just afraid of you getting hurt.”
“Thalia, you don’t need to worry about me, alright? I can worry about myself!”
“Annabeth”
“What?”
“Did you do the chart?”
“OF COURSE I DID THE CHART IT WAS THE FIRST THING I TRIED!”
“Annabeth calm down!”
“Sorry, I yell when I’m upset.”
“It is alright. Look, I am sorry about judging you and Percy. Maybe you should just try to talk to him about it. Maybe you can fix this.”
“You’re right, thanks Thalia.” With that, she hugged me and left for her dorm.
Percy’s POV
I was knocking on Annabeth’s door for like 5 minutes when she walked through the front room of our dorm. She comes in and sits on the couch, so I follow. I say “Annabeth, I-” she cut me off. “Percy, I know it was a joke, but it got me thinking. You used to be into any girl who would look at you.” I said “Annabeth I’ve changed. Please, believe me.” She sat for a moment then said “I want to believe you, I really do Percy. I just don’t know if I can.”
“Annabeth, I swear, I am all yours and only yours. We are graduating soon anyways, so maybe I could prove it somehow.” I smiled at this, because I already had the perfect thing in my mind. She said “Percy. I can tell you’ve changed. I can see it. I was talking to Thalia, and she said that she thinks you were looking at other girls, and that you’ve been cheating on me.” I said “Annabeth, that’s the last thing I would do.” she got up and walked to my room, while she was walking she said “I wish I could believe you, Percy. I really wish I could. But for some reason a voice in my head is just telling me not to.” Then she shut the door. I couldn’t help it, I asked a question: “Is it Thalia’s voice?”
darkdevil19 commented…
nice, nice but updatee soon!!!!!!!!!!!! am i the only one here that comments? over a year ago
Fangirl521 commented…
oh my god I just realized that I mjedded up towards the end, accidentally being Annabeth in the Percy portion. Oops over a year ago
Here's my next chapter...

Annabeth’s POV

I’m not sure what to do anymore. I just sit around and think. But I can never get a decision. I feel like I know what I should do, but I don’t. Do I break up with Percy? Is it best for me? I need to start thinking about myself. School is almost over. What am I going to do with my life? What am I going to be? Maybe an architect. Would that allow the time for a relationship? I am deep in thought, when there’s a knock on my door. Thalia yells “Annabeth come out!” Percy yells “we want to talk to you!”
I get up and walk over to the couch and sit down. They both sit next to me, and start yelling their opinions at me.
Thalia’s POV

So, what is this exactly? An intervention? A percyvention? I don’t even know anymore. All I know is Percy knocked on my door and said “come to me and Annabeth’s dorm, the 3 of us need to talk.” He then practically ran back to the dorm. Maybe he did care. Annabeth was in her room, and as soon as she comes out we both start talking. I say “Annabeth I just want to do what’s best for you because you’ve been spending too much time with Percy you need to think about your future!” Percy says “Annabeth I know school is ending soon, and I know why you’re mad at me. But it was a freaking movie character! Why do you even care?! It’s not real! I only like you.” She put her hands on her head, and I could tell we overwhelmed her. She looks really tired. She says “be quiet for just a minute! PLEASE! Just SHUT UP!” We both scoot away and do as she says. She says “call the medics.” Then passes out on the couch.
Percy’s POV

I try and get to Annabeth, but when I finally get to her she asks for a medic and faints. I yell at Thalia “Get her arms! I got the legs! We gotta get her to the campus hospital! GO GO GO!” She grabs her arms and we practically run Annabeth to the hospital. We throw her into a bed and I yell “get us help immediately! My girlfriend passed out! She asked for a medic!” Instantly 2 doctors run into the room and push us aside. They start attaching tubes to her and checking her pulse and they tell us “leave, now.” After 10 minutes of arguing with a doctor we go out to the waiting room. A nurse comes out 2 hours later and says “she’s going to be alright. Hopefully. Once she wakes up from her coma. If she wakes up.”
darkdevil19 commented…
.she'll wake up... over a year ago
Whoa, it;s been a while. Here's a new chapter for anyone who's still reading

Thalia’s POV
I say “if she wakes up?!” Percy says “a coma?!” The nurse says “yes, if. And yes, a coma. Has anything happened to her recently?” I say “nothing really, just a lot of stress from fighting with this guy.” I point to Percy. She says “too much stress put her into this coma. You’d better hope she wakes up.” I say “can I see her?” She says “there’s not much to see, but alright.” She brings us into a room, with Annabeth unconscious on a hospital bed. She says “I’ll leave you to your friend” and leaves. I sit next to Annabeth’s bed and say “Annabeth? Can you hear me? It’s Thalia. I’m so sorry this happened. But I told you over and over again, Percy wasn’t good for you. Now look where he’s gotten you.” Percy says “shut up, Thalia.” He stands on the other side of her bed and says “Annabeth? Please wake up. We’ll talk this out. Just please, wake up.” We sit there and watch her for a while, then we get up because we were starving so we had dinner. After we eat we go back to see Annabeth, but I leave early because I had a paper to write. I start my paper, then go back to see Annabeth, until I get kicked out because it’s late. I go to my dorm and just crash.

Percy’s POV

I sit in my dormitory, trying to think. My thoughts keep coming back to Annabeth, and the coma I’ve put her in. Who knows when she’ll wake up? If she’ll wake up? I can’t believe this. I did this to her. Thalia’s right, I’m awful for her. We just need to wait until she wakes up, we’ll fix this. She has to wake up. She has to. She needs to.

--one week later—
Annabeth’s POV

I open my eyes and I’m in a hospital. Percy and Thalia are sitting there staring at me. I say “Thalia? Percy?” Thalia jumps up and says “Annabeth! You’re alive!” I say “what happened?” She says “Percy put you into a coma.” I look at Percy. He says “it was because you were really stressed.” I say “how long?” Thalia says “’bout a week.” I say “oh god.” Thalia says “you didn’t miss much.” I say “alright…” They help me out of the room and Percy brings me back to our dorm. I say “I’d love to stay and chat, but I gotta go collect my homework.” He says “do what you want.” I nod and head off for homework collecting.
over a year ago PiperMclean7732 said…
POST!!! I'm still reading!
Postify! I cant handle suspense
Omg I just realized someone actually reads this... I'll post either tomorrow or Sunday
big smile
Yeah!!! Hallelujah!
Hallo! Anybody going to post!
Is anyone gonna post?
Sorry, I totally forgot about this. I'll write up a chapter and have it up shortly
alright, this is just a small one for now...

Percy’s POV

I’m really glad Annabeth isn’t dead. Like, really glad. There’s not even a word. Overjoyed? No… Much more. Thalia turned to me and said “you do realize you almost killed her, right?” I say “yeah, I understand.” She says “you can’t keep doing things like that. You need to understand, if something like this ever happens again, I will kill you.” I say “nothing like this is going to happen “alright, alright I understand.” She says “no, I don’t think you do! You put her in a coma!” I say “on accident! I never knew it’d happen!” She says “you obviously don’t understand the severity of a coma. Some people don’t wake up from comas!” I say “yeah, but she did. It’s over now, it’s all behind us.” Thalia says “it’s not behind me. If she ever goes into another coma or is in a hospital because of something you did I will kill you. Got that, Jackson?” I nod and say “I get it! I get it!” She says “I’m completely serious.” I say “so am I.” She says “good” and walks away.
darkdevil19 commented…
epic story but where are the other characters? over a year ago
big smile
Awesome..... Just... Just awesome!
over a year ago anabeth_jackson said…
I love this Soo much!!
over a year ago LaNerdGirl said…
Dang that escalated quickly
over a year ago LaNerdGirl said…
A coma from stress