올림푸스의 영웅들 Don't make me, JACKSON!!

GOLDEN1GIRL posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 11:27PM
link

Sup guys,
I am starting this forum but I'm not sure if people will read it so I'll give the first chappie and see how it goes. If no one reads it then I'll just delete it. Please read and comment on it.

Summary:
(Oh and no demigods. All mortal.)
"Percy, touch me gain and I swear I will bitch slap you back to Olympus."
- Annabeth Chase: Don't. Make. Me. Jackson!
Annabeth is stuck in a dorm with Percy Jackson, her least favourite person at school much less the whole world.

Genre: Humor/Romance (Not yet)
Rating: T for language and se**al references. :D Don't worry, there isn't THAT much.

Characters:
Annabeth
Percy
Nico
Thalia
Travis
Conner
Drew
Clarisse
Other HoH characters.

Disclaimer:
I don't own the HoH series or the characters... Sadly.

I will keep updating because I see that people are starting to read and comment so I'll be posting about once a few days or a week.

Careful of the language but besides that it's a hilarious story.
The Percabeth fluff with come in later.

*I will also shoutout stories that I really like on fanfiction.*

HAPPY READINGS!!

last edited on May 20, 2013 at 08:16AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 717 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 717

over a year ago id65 said…
Ohhh CAKE!!!!
but I am sorry that I couldnt post really... I was like trying every other day. I guess I can write any chaps you want me too, of course with wild child and anyone else still writing. Luckily I have a bluetooth keyboard and a word variation in here for writing on the go, so maybe this'll work? I hope it does!
Imam sorry to have to abandon my old fanpop account but ya know what can I do? I lost that adorable puppy avatar...
right off topic! Anyways just like tell me when I should start working on a chapter,
Oops! Sorry about any typos, I am writing on a tablet
over a year ago wrc99 said…
What was your old account called . And post soon.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago FantasyLover543 said…
@id65- so do you still operate your old account or have you abandoned it for good? Anyways it's good to have you back in the forum.
@wildchild- do post soon!!! Now that you have id65 to help you I have we'll restore this forum to its rightful place.
Hope*
over a year ago pinkpopcorn36 said…
RANDOM TIME!!!! ICE CREAM! WAFFLES! COTTON CANDY! COKE! ZEUS! HEARTS! CHAOS! FANPOP! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! IM SOOO HYPER!!!!
mimillama123 commented…
FLOWERS. SYCAMORE TREES. SHAVING CREAM. CHEDDAR CHEESE. OLIANDERS. MANDARIN ORANGES. PUPPIES. MACHETES. GATORADE. INDIANS. JUMANJI. WAMPUS ELEMENTARY. NEW HAMPSHIRE. MOUTHS. FLASHLIGHTS. SUPERINTENDENTS! over a year ago
over a year ago mimillama123 said…
i have Hobbes(my stuffed tiger), a half a jar of peanut butter, my laptop (who i named selena after selena beauregard btw) and season 2 of family guy on dvd. paaaartay!
FantasyLover543 commented…
enjoy then, while I'm dying here. over a year ago
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
I'll try to post within an houe and if i don't i'll probably post after 2 days ....PS if i don't post - Please don't continue the chapter because i really have a good idea in my mind :D
jason_fan73 commented…
Pleaseee post asap (no pressure, no pressure) over a year ago
LOL how can 당신 tell a person to post asap and then say no pressure? though rids, I agree with him. over a year ago
over a year ago wrc99 said…
While we wait to read her new chapter how about we read Half Blood University.
@wrc99-that's some clever advertising ;P
faYaaay! I'm back ...just reached so here's the chapter I wrote on saturday :)

Cont-

"I know" she said and smiled

Maybe I was wrong , maybe she did like me ...after all you can't possibly deny charming I am .
I managed to get in bed , she helped me of course . Instead of leaving she came and sat next to me .

"So, why aren't -". I stopped myself there . Yes, I was curious of why she decided to stay back but then I didn't want her to go away either .She obviously heard me.

"What ?" she said
"I was just thinking your tops reallly - I mean your top suits you well." I pointed at her oversized aqua blue top and she chuckled .

"seaweed brain" she said after a while.
I looked at her confused , wasn't I the sick one ?
"That's what I'm gonna call you from today ." she said really excited .
"Why?" I asked , well I obviously had to know the reason for her to nickname me 'seaweed brain'.

"It's simple this." she said
"You have this unexplained love to the color blue , you love the beach -you're there like half the time , you basically love water , it's just so-"
"So what ?" I asked
"So....you" she continued
"But why seaweed ?"I asked , I really didn't get how my love for blue and seaweed were related .

"Forget it seaweed brain ." she said
"Fine!" I sighed
"Wait , what ?!"
She laughed and that just made me forget the whole seaweed thing. I looked at her. She looked at me. We locked eyes. We looked , more like stared at each other for a while.

I was feeling much stronger now , I mean literally .. the Crocin that she gave me had started kicking in .

"So..." I said
"So..." she repeated
"I would never have thought - you and me would be sitting here like this, sitting in a room and just - Talking." I said .
"What do you mean ?" she said quickly .
"It's nice ." I continued and she smiled . I loved that , I loved the feeling that I'd get when I'd make her smile.

Then Annabeth was telling me this funny story that her mom always told her , And I didn't mean to and I know its really rude but I dozed off. Yup , I DOZED OFF . It was probably the crocin , What am I saying it definitely was the crocin.
When I did get up though , the scene was a little different than the way I remembered it. Annabeth had cuddled up next to me and had her hand around me …That’s odd maybe even impossible .
That moment didn’t last for very long though , you know that moment when you just can’t get the right position to sleep ?. I was having that moment and apparently I was moving alot . She nearly jumped out of the bed –
“ I’m so sorry I fell asl-“ I cut her off
"Geez, Annabeth , you've gotta stop apologizing for everything ." I said
"I guess " she admitted
"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said
"Yeah" she said and gave me one last smile and walked out of the door

__________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

After I came out of the shower I played a little video game and then slept for a while. Nico came at some point and 'invited' me to join him to play this prank on Thalia but I wasn't in the mood and sent him away. No matter what I did I was bored , JUST WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH ANNABETH was that too much too ask ?

I switched on the TV and The Pink Panther 2 was coming up next . I immediately went to Annabeth's door and knocked . She opened the door - she had clipped all her hair up and was in her pajamas . I couldn't blame her it was 12:53 .
"What is it Percy ?"
"Do you want to watch a movie ?" I said , a little over excited.
"What?! Now ? Do you know what time it is ? Have you completely lost it ? ?" she said …that’s the easiest way to express it
"Yes now ! c'mon , Tommoros Sunday besides we're talking about The Pink Panther 2 ." I exclaimed

She just burst out laughing ... I couldn't help but laugh too .
"let me get this straight , you are inviting to watch a movie with you in the middle of the night ?!" she asked
"Yeah!!!" I exclaimed , she looked a little surprised .
"Percy I'm really sleepy" she said
"Pleaaaaase ?"
"Okay I'll come in a minute ." she said excusing her way back to her room
"Don't take too long" I shouted as she closed the door
"Whatev , seaweed brain" she said

Surprisingly she did come out fast ...she changed into something much better looking ..she had combed her hair too. I made my way to the kitchen and I filled 2 glasses with Coca-Cola and made my way to the TV room .

We sat down , the movie had just started. We were sitting next to each other but not after 10 minutes she hell asleep on my shoulder and she stayed that way for a while and I just...stared at her ... she looked amazing after a while she got up

"I'm so sorry " she said running her fingers through her hair
"Annabeth !"
"Right , no sorry's" she said

The movie was half over when i repositioned myself and laid on the sofa with my head on her lap . We watched the movie for a while , commented every once in a while , and laughed throughout and by the end of the movie she was running her fingers through my hair , it felt really good - she kept doing that and then the movie ended .

She continued to run her fingers through my hair and i didn't budge . Some other movie was playing now , this movie was in spanish so we barely understood anything ...after a while I was just admiring Annabeth at this point I was sure both of us likes each other

"Hey, Annabeth ?" I said
"Yeah ?"
"Um, would you like to...uh... go on a date with... me ?" I said
She froze and stared at me and then the biggest smile spread across her face
"Of course , I'd love to !" she said completely blushing
"So tomorrow at 7 , meet me - here. I'll do the rest "
she smiled .

I walked her to her room and at the door I said good night . she pulled me and kissed me on my cheek and said good night and closed the door ....I felt so good even though it was just a kiss on the cheek .

I couldn't sleep the entire night . I HAD A DATE WITH ANNABETH CHASE.

__________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

the end what do you think ? sorry for posting late :)
wildchild_rids1 commented…
LOL "she hell asleep on my shoulder" over a year ago
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
nice
Thank 당신 :D over a year ago
jason_fan73 commented…
Yes!, 당신 finally posted! I liked it :) over a year ago
Syls_Gibbs commented…
otherwise really great detail though :3 over a year ago
I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT PERCABETH.. I DONT KNOW. we tried it before, and we had to go back like a bunch of chapters.
your thoughts?
this time ..it'l be olright ....I promise :) (at least I try ) over a year ago
It seems all right this time:) not too hurried and consistent with the story (if you know what I mean). GREAT CHAPTER!!!!
So u guys won't mind if I post Annabeth's POV of well- the date instead of Thalia or Jason or Piper or Leo or...
extremeriordan commented…
yes over a year ago
your wish. if 당신 think it'll go along with the plot then go ahead, if not then save it for later. over a year ago
omg i actually have cake right now WE NEED A NEW PAGE ASAP
jason_fan73 commented…
Ikr over a year ago
my cake is gone now... woe is me
It would warm my heart if you would post
please:)
Five
Four
three
two :)
one:)
page
OH THE IRONY
no one but you, me, and jason_fan73 has posted in 10 days... maybe this forum IS abandoned
wink
this might look abandoned but I swear it's not ...im sorry april so far has been a busy month :/ ..however I wioll be posting soon.....as soon as today or at the latest tommorrow (but mostly today..yaaay!!! :D)
jason_fan73 commented…
Awesome! over a year ago
over a year ago jason_fan73 said…
meh
This CAN´T be abandonated, the story needs to continue!
cheese_123 commented…
It must continue !!! N. over a year ago
cheese_123 commented…
Anybody there :( over a year ago
cheese_123 commented…
Yay over a year ago
big smile
Piper POV

I woke up with 2 girls screaming right next to my ears ...thankfully my eardrums survived it .
I didn't remember changing my alarm to 2 screaming girls .

I opened my eyes, There was this blonde and then a girl in black sitting on either side . Though I couldn't see clearly who it was "Annabeth ?" I whispered

"And Thalia" said the girl in black.
My vision was clearer now , it was them .

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound mean, after all they did scream at a sleeping girls' ears .
"We need your help!" said Annabeth
"Percy asked her out !!!!" squealed Thalia .
"Good for you" I said, i had sorta figured out Annabeth liked him
"What do ya want me to do ?"

"Well -" Thalia started
"I have a date with Percy today and ...uh...I was wondering that if you would maybe dress me up ???" she said with this pleading look on her face .
"-If it's not too much to ask" she quickly added.
"uh-"
"How can you say no to that face?" Said Thalia pointing at Annabeth's face.
"I wasn't going to ...I was just wondering where to start...I mean you're really pretty but...okay...so why don't you go take a shower put on some jeans and then lets go shopping.” I said

Annabeth hugged me and went to take a shower

Annabeth came out pretty fast while Thalia was explaining to me what exactly happened last night - How Percy asked her out and you know basically all the gossip .

Once Annabeth came out I went and brushed my teeth (they didn't let me earlier -_-) took a quick shower and changed into shorts and a purple top , in case you're wondering Thalia had already showered (Thankfully!) It was already 2 (I'm a late sleeper and FYI they came to my room at around 1 besides today was a Sunday and I could sleep as late as I wanted to).

We picked up Hazel and Reyna on the way.

We went to the closest mall and we went to a couple of shops and then finally after a lot of searching we found a good shop with a good collection of dresses perfect for dates ...Annabeth insisted on wearing something Blue and I personally found this extremely cute as Annabeth kept on trying different blue dresses especially for Percy. Thalia got a call and and through out the conversation Thalia was smiling like Crazy . After she kept the call
Reyna quickly asked "What happened ?" yeah , she was pretty straight forward and i admired that , we were past all the rivalry thing she now had Leo at least I believe so .

"So that was Jay (I changed her boyfriend's name I can’t remember what it was) and he just called to say that all of us should probably dress up coz' the boys are planning something and meet them outside Annabeth's room ."

All of us screamed, Hazel looked disappointed and my heart sunk .

"What are you so sad about Hazel, you too have to dress up .....I believe Frank has something special planned for you" Thalia said winking and Hazel blushed.

"That probably means we should get shopping!!” I pointed out.
"I love doing this." Hazel exclaimed and everyone agreed though i kinda felt bad that maybe we were ruining Annabeths’ big day , so when no one else was watching I went to Annabeth .

"Uh..Annabeth...I'm sorry"
"why?" she asked quickly.
"Today was supposed to be you big day and-"
She cut me off
"Piper you don't have to apologize ...besides I think it's gonna be more fun this way ...and you know how much we love the boys" she winked.

We all got really pretty dresses everyone chose their own dress and Everyone’s dress was really pretty

Thalia got these really cute yet punk outfit as she paired it with a black leather jacket and ankle length boots
Annabeth got the prettiest blue dress (yaaay!) and paired it with a black clutch and matching shoes …yup shoes and it looked so cute.
Hazel got this really pretty colorful outfit which had tribal/Aztec print on it and she got some matching keds .
Reyna bought a Purple , white and gold asymmetrical dress , it was be-au-ti-ful … she got a perfectly matching sandals for it
I bought a really cute floral print dress with golden ballerinas and a black studded purse .

“So …we should probably go now …it’s almost 5 “suggested Reyna
“Exactly it’s only 5 , we should pay a visit to the parlour , what’d ya say ?” I asked

We all seemed to have a silent agreement and then we made our way to the parlour.

Thalia got rainbow highlights which looked very cool, Annabeth got her hair layered and got light blonde highlights , Hazel got her hair a cut a little shorter and got a French manicure , Reyna got a facial done and cut off her split ends – her facial was really showing , we all got a facial but hers worked the best . I on the other hand got a proper haircut after a long time though I kept the length and a French manicure too .
“I guess we should head back now considering it’s 6:15” suggested Annabeth and no one argued

After going back we ‘obviously’ changed in my room …not 2 minutes later there were hairbrushes flying around and hairspray in the air . Before I got started I decided to put this Honey-Sugar scrub which makes your lips really soft and red naturally (I learnt it from my mom) and everyone decided to have some too.

Everyone looked good
Thalia looked Awesome she left her hair
Annabeth too left her hair and she looked amazing
Reyna had her hair in this really cute messy bun she looked Royal , not kidding
Hazel looked soooo pretty
And as the others said and I quote “You look Gorgeous”

“So lets go then” said Thalia and we made are way to Percy’s room

This is gonna be a long chapter …..CLIFFHANGER again ….boooya!!!!!!1
I will continue this hopefully soon .
Bonus: I’m gonna post pictures of their dresses ...oh and vote which is your favorite !!! :D
jason_fan73 commented…
Nice chapter :) over a year ago
Piper's dress

Piper's dress
Reyna's dress
 Reyna's dress
Annabeth's dress
 Annabeth's dress
jason_fan73 commented…
Are 당신 going to post Thalia´s outfit? over a year ago
cheese_123 commented…
I really want to sees Thalia's outfit over a year ago
mimillama123 commented…
oh my god i 사랑 it! the pics so perfect for the people and the chapter is great! over a year ago
Thalia's dress
 Thalia's dress
I'm actually quite dissapointed no one asked for Hazel's dress :(

Hazel's dress
 I'm actually quite dissapointed no one asked for Hazel's dress :( Hazel's dress
angelic
which is your favorite dress?
jason_fan73 commented…
I like Hazel's and Thalia's over a year ago
It's funny how all of 당신 like Thalia's dress :) over a year ago
over a year ago cheese_123 said…
I liked reyna's dress and Thalia's
:) over a year ago
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
wow when was the last time i went on this forum??....who are you people!?!/

jk. well anyway I'm caught up. great job, wildchild_rids1 :-)
big smile
Thank you so much @8xchristellax8 and @cheese_123
you're welcome! although I keep finding little problems in your writing. but i'm not gonna bother pointing them out because i know people are really annoying when they do that lmao. at least your writing grew since your other forum, right? your writing is a lot more readable so good for you :))
ouch. JK thanks ...alot :) over a year ago
가장 좋아하는 dresss ? over a year ago
8xchristellax8 commented…
LOL ^-^ over a year ago
smile
Should I post a new chapter or ?
yaaassssss
of course dearie.. OF COURSSSSSEEEEEE.
smile
Alright then I have a great Idea in my head...let's just hope I express it that way :)
over a year ago jason_fan73 said…
wink
I have a feeling that the next chapter is going to be great...
Thanks over a year ago
over a year ago Bianca4556 said…
waiting
Oh! Newbie...yaay over a year ago
over a year ago cheese_123 said…
smile
I can't wait
:) over a year ago
smile
I'm gonna post tommorow ...and I just wanted to clear somethings ....The Stolls are 18!!!..Percy and Annabeth and Thalia and Jay are 17 and are in their first year of college....Jason is 16 along with Piper who's 15 going on 16 (who's the Youngest in her class along with Reyna)....Reyna is 15 as of now and a few months older than Leo who is 15 too along with Nico and Frank who are 15 too....Hazel is 13 three quarter .

The Stolls , Annabeth , Thalia and Percy go to college while Jason and Piper and Reyna are in their last year of High school...Nico , Leo and Frank are in their 2nd last year of Highschool while Hazel is in her 2nd year of highschool...

Nico is not Gay...before you try to murder me or something just know that .I'm not judging or anything but in this story he was born from this era , he's not the son of hades either , and he's more lively compared to the other Nico , so it just kinda goes with the changes ....hope you don't mind

Oh...and another thing The College that they go to is not just a college but also highschool .....please bear with it
any 질문 ??? over a year ago
cheese_123 commented…
Sounds pretty good over a year ago
Syls_Gibbs commented…
i thought percy and annabeth were 24 from the beginning i thought Goldengirl pointed that out about 7 years after the 히어로즈 of olympus. over a year ago
hmmm
Thanks! I was gonna post right now....but I can't find the book I wrote the really , reallly, really long chapter in ....I will ask my sister once she gets back if she has kept it somewhere so until then , You gotta wait.....I'm sorry
cheese_123 commented…
Have 당신 found it yet , cause I can't wait any longer :) over a year ago