올림푸스의 영웅들 Don't make me, JACKSON!!

GOLDEN1GIRL posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 11:27PM
link

Sup guys,
I am starting this forum but I'm not sure if people will read it so I'll give the first chappie and see how it goes. If no one reads it then I'll just delete it. Please read and comment on it.

Summary:
(Oh and no demigods. All mortal.)
"Percy, touch me gain and I swear I will bitch slap you back to Olympus."
- Annabeth Chase: Don't. Make. Me. Jackson!
Annabeth is stuck in a dorm with Percy Jackson, her least favourite person at school much less the whole world.

Genre: Humor/Romance (Not yet)
Rating: T for language and se**al references. :D Don't worry, there isn't THAT much.

Characters:
Annabeth
Percy
Nico
Thalia
Travis
Conner
Drew
Clarisse
Other HoH characters.

Disclaimer:
I don't own the HoH series or the characters... Sadly.

I will keep updating because I see that people are starting to read and comment so I'll be posting about once a few days or a week.

Careful of the language but besides that it's a hilarious story.
The Percabeth fluff with come in later.

*I will also shoutout stories that I really like on fanfiction.*

HAPPY READINGS!!

last edited on May 20, 2013 at 08:16AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 717 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 717

over a year ago GOLDEN1GIRL said…
Chapter 1: We meet again Jackson
Annabeth's POV
••••
Now Annabeth, I thought to myself. 
There's no more daddy to help you this time. Not that he's ever helped me. I really miss my mum. Both of them split when I was only a few months old. 

I was on my way on a taxi in the streets of New York going to my new college dorm.

I was sure glad to leave high school.

Why you ask? 

Two words: Percy. Jackson. 

Oh just thinking of him makes me want to just stick his head up a baboons butt. 

He was my arch enemy in highschool, I mean really, we were cats and dogs, fire and rain, hair and.... scissors? Uh... Scrub that but you get the point. 

I nearly started opera singing Hallelujah in front of Percy when we announced that he was going to go to college all the way in Texas. 

Thank the gods I stoped myself, if I did sing, gods, I'd never be able to live it down. Emphasis on NEVER. 

The taxi stopped short in front of a fenced building which looked pretty grand to me. 

"Well, here goes nothing." I muttered to myself. 

This year, the college thought that it would be a good idea for the students to be sharing a dorm with another of the opposite sex. 

Just in case my roommate was a complete idiot, I made sure that I didn't forget to bring a door knob that had a lock. 

If I ever catch the moron who came up with this brilliant idea, I'd make him wear my grandma's ninety year old lingerie. 

A familiar face was outside the building texting on her phone. 

"Sup Thals!" I grinned. Thalia Grace, my best friend since... Well... My childhood. 

"Annabeth!! I've been texting you for the last four hours!! Oh and I have some very grave news..." Thalia said looking at me nervously while trying very hard not to smile.

"Oh Thals! Not now! Today is the first day of college! Lemme go put my bags away in my dorm and then we'll hang out." I said dragging my bags up the concrete stairs.

Ok, I admit that I packed heavily because I looked like a bag holder... Or modeler (A/N If there's such thing o.0) because I practically had bags on my back, a handbag over my shoulders, two large suitcases and two gym bags on each of the suitcases. 

"Um... I'm Annabeth Chase and I just got here so I don't know which room I go to." I said to the receptionist.

"Hmm... Annabeth Chase...." She said tapping away at her computer.

".....Oh here we go; you are in room 112 oh and mind you dear, your roommate has already arrived." she said smiling. 

I quickly thanked her and dragged all my belongings to the elevator. 

"Here we go, room 112." I took a deep breath and turned the door knob. 

"Sup Sweetie?" A voice said. 

This is weird. I have heard this voice before... 

Before I could even guess who this person was, the most idiotic of idiots stood in front of me. 

My jaw dropped. Oh gods, why must you hate me so much??? Why???

There before me stood Percy Jackson: my arch enemy. 

"Hey babes! Your look... Well.... Baggy. Let me help you with that." He said grinning ear to ear. 

"Jackson... Don't touch my stuff, don't talk to me ad most importantly DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I growled. 

"Now now, is that how you speak to your best friend since preschool??" he said sweetly. 

"You weren't my best friend; you could've stopped playing pranks on me and maybe I would've at least included you in my OK list but no, you had to do all those stuff on me with your stupid cousin Nico so I may conclude that you two are number one of my stick-up-a-hippo's-butt list." I retorted. 

"She never changes does she?" said I voice behind me. 

I jumped. 

"Oh no." I groaned. 

"Hey Nico! Look Who's here." Said Percy Cheerfully.  

I didn't even say hello. I dragged all my bags to a room that I was assuming was mine and slammed the door. 

I got out my phone and texted Thalia. 

To: Thalia Grace
Thalia!!! Why didn't u tell me Percy was my roommate?? Now I have 2 live with him for the rest of the year!!!!

I furiously hit the send button and looked at my map of the campus. 

It was pretty big. I mean it had like a huge swimming pool and everything. 

My phone vibrated meaning that I had a new message. 

Well.... I was going to tell u but u said that you'll put all your stuff away in your room so I waited.
Ps. Dya wanna go n hit da pool?? 

I did need a lot of freshening up. I realized that during this half hour, I hadn't heard a word from the idiots outside. 

I peeked out my door to be expecting Percy jumping out at me saying BOO but I was surprised to see it empty. 

"Probably off flirting with some chick." I said relieved. 

Someone knocked at my door. I opened it to see Thalia holding towels. 

"You take foreveeeeeeeeeer to answer your texts so I'm just gonna make you." she said grinning. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll go change and get my towels." I said answering her. 

As we walked through the hall, boys stoped to give us a second glance. I tried not to scrunch up my face and I just kept walking. 

"Oh stop staring already. Buddy, you do not want a broken jaw." She said coldly to a boy that was full on checking her out. 

"Don't think she's joking; I'll have Conner and Travis Stoll testify to you what happened to them at our previous school." I said pointing at the brothers. 

"Yeah, she isn't joking. You should've seen Travis's nose: it looked like a carrot. " Travis said seriously. 

"Hey! It looked like a carrot?? What about the time you accidentally TOUCHED Annabeth-" Conner started

"What he means by that is Travis accidentally slapping Annabeth in the booty while she was wearing a skirt." Thalia piped in helpfully.

Travis coughed uncomfortably.

"Thanks captain obvious for that. Well, whatever, and then Annabeth got so mad she shaved Travis' entire head off only leaving a small patch on the side which made him look like one of those guys from ancient china." finished Conner. 

Travis glared at Conner as if to say: "You just HAD to bring that up." 

The boys were all muttering either "I feel so sorry for the guy that has to live with them." or "Damn, I would not mess around with them." 

"Oh it's not the guy you should be feeling sorry for." I muttered. 

We quickly left them to do whatever they were doing and headed to the outdoor swimming pool. 

"Looking good there Annie!" shouted a voice. 

I groaned. Thalia on the other hand was raising her eyebrows at me suspiciously. 

"Come on, let's go sit next to my dearest cousins!" She sang. 

I huffed and followed her to where Percy was sitting. 

He had his arms around two brunettes which were wearing 20% of clothing. 

I shook my head in disgust. He is such a player. 

Percy, being the complete perv he is, kept looking at my legs. 

"Ugh Percy, keep your damn eyes away from me! I'm going for a swim." I snapped not wanting to stay in Percy sight.

Ok, maybe that wasn't the best idea either because when I let my towel drop to my chair, I finally noticed that I was wearing a bikini. In front of Percy Jackson. The Perv. 

I mentally slapped myself. Percy an Nico was gawking at my body and Thalia seemed to be checking out a boy with blond hair. 

I gave them a icy glare which turned Percy red.

The brunettes were glaring at me which was spil between jealousy and envy. 

I ignored them. If girls knew what Percy was really like, they would want to kick his ass to like I was itching to (Eww, not like that!). 

But besides that, Percy was fine. Fine as in really fine. He had abs and clearly worked out, with his jet black hair and sea green eyes, he was so hard to resist but he's still a no no for me.... Or is he??

••••••
What do you think guys??
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago swiftwater said…
it's good post soon
This is a sneak peak at chap 2
•••••••
Chapter 2: Party in da house.
Annabeth. 

"OMG, Annabeth, that dress is so sexy!! It totally matches you." 

"Thanks Selina, it was a gift from my stepmom." I said to my neighbor Silena. 

Silena was a pretty girl with soft brown hair and boy does she like to wear make up! 

We were getting ready for tonights opening party of the year in the big hall. 

My dress was a very short dress that my dad never would have allowed me to wear. 

It was a grey, sleeveless sleek dress that had dark blue lace over the top of the grey that made it look elegant as well as in style. It was just at my mid-thigh and it shaped my body quite well. 

I was going to wear dark blue pumps to match the lace on my dress.

"Percy won't be able to take his eyes off you." she said giggling. 

"I'm sorry, WHAT!??!" I said incredulously with my eyes wide. 

"Oops!" She said slapping her mouth. 

When I asked her about it again she just either ignored me or changed the subject. 

She helped me do my make up first before getting ready herself. 

Someone knocked the door. I opened it to see Thalia with her black dress that was just slightly under her butt with high black converses. This is what you call Thalia Style. She had had really thick eyeliner on that would make Cleopatra jealous and really red lipstick to go with her red laces on her converses.

She gave us a twirl. 

"Looking good there Thals!" Greeted Selina. 

"Thanks. I am ready to PARRRTEEYY!" She shouted. 

I rolled my eyes. Thalia was a party girl and she knew how to dress for one.

"You know, there are a lot of boys out there that would love to look up your dress SINCE IT'S SO FREKKIN SHORT!" I said. 

"Talk for yourself. Look at you, it's like SO FRIKKIN SHORT!" She retorted mimicking what I said to her. 

"Well, you like a twilight fan with the black and red." I said knowing how much she hates Twilight.

She glared at me.

I ignored her and continued to do my hair. My hair was clipped to the side which made my blond (with really light brown tips that looked gold), strong curls fall onto my shoulders. 

"Are you finished?" 

"No." 

"....... Are you finished now?" 

"......No." 

"Um.... The parties in 40 minutes." 

"I know." 

"So are you finished?" 

"Thalia sweetie, please do me a favor while your waiting- SHUTTUP!!" I snapped.

She sighed. She muttered about me taking all the time and something about impressing Percy. 

"WHAT!?!" I asked eyes wide. 

"What, haven't you ever come across the thought of Percy liking you- I mean why would he play all the pranks on you: there were heaps of other girls but you're the only one my dear cousin would play around with." She pointed out. 

I thought of a smart retort but I couldn't think of any. I pinched my lips together seeing that she was right. 

I was ready to gag- I mean Percy IS cute and all but I just can't stand him. I have learned to loath him in a I'm-still-angry-at-you-and-your-cousin-for­-yo­ur-­dam­n-a­nno­yin­g-p­ran­ks kind of way and that's how I intend to keep it. 

Seeing that I was silent, Thalia smiled with some kind of cheekiness in her eyes. 

She nudged me. 

"You know, I won't mind being your cousin in law." 

"Mmmhmm- WHAT THE HELL THALIA!?! I do not intend to marry PERCY JACKSON aka your idiotic cousin." I choked. 

"Yeah yeah whatever you say but you never know..." she said waggling her eyebrows. 

I was about to retort when Silena cut us short and ushered us out of my dorm making our way to the big hall.

I would love to say that I am a natural in walking with super high heels on.... except that would be complete bluff because... (pause for dramatic effect) I just totally suck. 

I wobbled my way trying to catch up with Thalia and Silena. 

"Yo Annabeth, my great grandmother can walk fast than you. Hurry up!!" She exclaimed. 

Easy for you to say; your wearing converses. 

We made our way through the crowd and Silena left us to go with a big bulky dude named Charles no wait- Charlie. Thats it: Charlie B. (lol that rhymes.) 

My thoughts drift to last year's End of Year graduation party. You would think that Percy and his cousin would be kind enough to cut me some slack- well, hate to break it to ya but they didn't. 

That one time was the most embarrassing prank that they have ever played on me. 

I was the school's brightest student (Which earned me a new nickname from Percy AND Nico) and they had me say a speech in front of the whole school. 

I was wearing one of the loose end dresses where it's kinda like Cinderella but the poofiness was very reduced. Not to mention I was also wearing nice pink playboy hot undies. 

I stood on the stage confident and proud and walked over to a place that was marked X. Let's just say I wasn't the brightest student then because as soon as I said my first word, I felt air under me. Not as in a small breezy air- I mean really powerful blowout air. 

I'll give you the equation:
When your wearing a loose dress with pink undies under, add a powerful current of air right under you, what do you get? 

An upside down human umbrella that's what. 

If any of you still havent figured out what I'm talking about then google it up. 

"Hellooooo? Earth to Anne" I glared at her as i came back to the present time. Then she added:

"Na-Beth. Have you seen my two sweet cousins? I didn't see them in your dorm so I thought they would've been here." She said with annoyance. 

"Your're a very good cousin you know that, if I were you, I wouldn't even. Waste my breath." I huffed. 

"Aww Annie you don't mean that." Said a voice behind me. 

I laughed.

"Oh yes I do and that is one thing that will never change." I said glaring at the two cousins. 

They held up their hands in mock surrender.  

"Whateves! I mean pffft you care about us more then you want us to know." Nico scoffs. 

I stepped on Nico's foot purposely an tried not to see his face molding into a mask of pain. 

I took Thalia by the arms and left on my heels. 
••••••••

I got one reader so I gues I will try and continue.
percyjackson23 commented…
OH MY GODS THIS IS HILARIUS 2 ENEMY ARE NOW ROOMATES HAHAHAHAHAHhahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH :***) AAHH SO HILARIUS I ALMOST DIED over a year ago
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
:D:D
Should I just keep going with Annabeth's POV or someone different??
PIPER!
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
hey i like this forum will u read mine - the punishment (the gods go to college)
COOL!
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
big smile
@cinnominbubble THANX ! dont 4get 2 comment
W/ club? And I wont
Piper?? Okay then- I'll start. Have any ideas tho?? I'll post in the next few days??
Piper could be a late student and she falls in love w/ Jason immediately and is Friends w/ Annabeth. She doesn't hate percy but doesn't like him either.
Okaay, this is the full second chapter. Enjoy!!

Chapter 2: Party in da house.
Annabeth. 

"OMG, Annabeth, that dress is so sexy!! It totally matches you." 

"Thanks Selina, it was a gift from my stepmom." I said to my neighbor Silena. 

Silena was a pretty girl with soft brown hair and boy does she like to wear make up! 

We were getting ready for tonights opening party of the year in the big hall. 

My dress was a very short dress that my dad never would have allowed me to wear. 

It was a grey, sleeveless sleek dress that had dark blue lace over the top of the grey that made it look elegant as well as in style. It was just at my mid-thigh and it shaped my body quite well. 

I was going to wear dark blue pumps to match the lace on my dress.

"Percy won't be able to take his eyes off you." she said giggling. 

"I'm sorry, WHAT!??!" I said incredulously with my eyes wide. 

"Oops!" She said slapping her mouth. 

When I asked her about it again she just either ignored me or changed the subject. 

She helped me do my make up first before getting ready herself. 

Someone knocked the door. I opened it to see Thalia with her black dress that was just slightly under her butt with high black converses. This is what you call Thalia Style. She had had really thick eyeliner on that would make Cleopatra jealous and really red lipstick to go with her red laces on her converses.

She gave us a twirl. 

"Looking good there Thals!" Greeted Selina. 

"Thanks. I am ready to PARRRTEEYY!" She shouted. 

I rolled my eyes. Thalia was a party girl and she knew how to dress for one.

"You know, there are a lot of boys out there that would love to look up your dress SINCE IT'S SO FREKKIN SHORT!" I said. 

"Talk for yourself. Look at you, it's like SO FRIKKIN SHORT!" She retorted mimicking what I said to her. 

"Well, you like a twilight fan with the black and red." I said knowing how much she hates Twilight.

She glared at me.

I ignored her and continued to do my hair. My hair was clipped to the side which made my blond (with really light brown tips that looked gold), strong curls fall onto my shoulders. 

"Are you finished?" 

"No." 

"....... Are you finished now?" 

"......No." 

"Um.... The parties in 40 minutes." 

"I know." 

"So are you finished?" 

"Thalia sweetie, please do me a favor while your waiting- SHUTTUP!!" I snapped.

She sighed. She muttered about me taking all the time and something about impressing Percy. 

"WHAT!?!" I asked eyes wide. 

"What, haven't you ever come across the thought of Percy liking you- I mean why would he play all the pranks on you: there were heaps of other girls but you're the only one my dear cousin would play around with." She pointed out. 

I thought of a smart retort but I couldn't think of any. I pinched my lips together seeing that she was right. 

I was ready to gag- I mean Percy IS cute and all but I just can't stand him. I have learned to loath him in a I'm-still-angry-at-you-and-your-cousin-for­-yo­ur-­dam­n-a­nno­yin­g-p­ran­ks kind of way and that's how I intend to keep it. 

Seeing that I was silent, Thalia smiled with some kind of cheekiness in her eyes. 

She nudged me. 

"You know, I won't mind being your cousin in law." 

"Mmmhmm- WHAT THE HELL THALIA!?! I do not intend to marry PERCY JACKSON aka your idiotic cousin." I choked. 

"Yeah yeah whatever you say but you never know..." she said waggling her eyebrows. 

I was about to retort when Silena cut us short and ushered us out of my dorm making our way to the big hall.

I would love to say that I am a natural in walking with super high heels on.... except that would be complete bluff because... (pause for dramatic effect) I just totally suck. 

I wobbled my way trying to catch up with Thalia and Silena. 

"Yo Annabeth, my great grandmother can walk fast than you. Hurry up!!" She exclaimed. 

Easy for you to say; your wearing converses. 

We made our way through the crowd and Silena left us to go with a big bulky dude named Charles no wait- Charlie. Thats it: Charlie B. (lol that rhymes.) 

My thoughts drift to last year's End of Year graduation party. You would think that Percy and his cousin would be kind enough to cut me some slack- well, hate to break it to ya but they didn't. 

That one time was the most embarrassing prank that they have ever played on me. 

I was the school's brightest student (Which earned me a new nickname from Percy AND Nico) and they had me say a speech in front of the whole school. 

I was wearing one of the loose end dresses where it's kinda like Cinderella but the poofiness was very reduced. Not to mention I was also wearing nice pink playboy hot undies. 

I stood on the stage confident and proud and walked over to a place that was marked X. Let's just say I wasn't the brightest student then because as soon as I said my first word, I felt air under me. Not as in a small breezy air- I mean really powerful blowout air. 

I'll give you the equation:
When your wearing a loose dress with pink undies under, add a powerful current of air right under you, what do you get? 

An upside down human umbrella that's what. 

If any of you still havent figured out what I'm talking about then google it up. 

"Hellooooo? Earth to Anne" I glared at her as i came back to the present time. Then she added:

"Na-Beth. Have you seen my two sweet cousins? I didn't see them in your dorm so I thought they would've been here." She said with annoyance. 

"Your're a very good cousin you know that, if I were you, I wouldn't even. Waste my breath." I huffed. 

"Aww Annie you don't mean that." Said a voice behind me. 

I laughed.

"Oh yes I do and that is one thing that will never change." I said glaring at the two cousins. 

They held up their hands in mock surrender.  

"Whateves! I mean pffft you care about us more then you want us to know." Nico scoffs. 

I stepped on Nico's foot purposely an tried not to see his face molding into a mask of pain. 

I took Thalia by the arms and left on my heels. 

"You crack me up Annabeth." Thalia gasped. She was still trying to stop laughing at Nico's expression. 

....Silence....

Thalia burst out laughing again. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but giggle myself. 

"Thalia, Annabeth!" 

I looked over to see a redhead which I recognized as Rachel. She waved to us and motioned for us to join. 

We walked over to Rachel and noticed that she was with a guy. 

"Sup Rachel?? Who's this??" Thalia said raising her brows. 

"Oh guys, this is Leo Valdez. He's my... Roommate." She said smiling.

"Hiya guys! Thalia, you are one smokin babe." He said looking over Thalia. 

Thalia wasn't one of those soft girls that would give in to any boy- she went for guys that rode Harley's and were buff and macho and all that crap.

Lets just say if looks could kill, Leo would be mingling with the dead.  

Percy and his partner in crime walked towards us. Nico was limping and I couldn't help but snicker. 

"... How's the foot going Nico?" Thalia grinned. 

"Very good thanks to Annabeth." he replied glaring at me. 

"Annie, let's take a walk outside hey?" Percy said slinging an arm around me. 

I harshly shook them off. 

"Percy, touch me gain and I swear I will bitch slap you back to Olympus." I threatened. 

Nico was doubling over with laughter as he clutched his ribs. Thalia couldn't help but look amused. 

"Eh, whatever, I'll see you tonight anyways." He said with glee. 

I mentally shuddered. 

Me and Thalia went to go get some punch. 

"Hey Annabeth, you know my bro Jason right? Well, he's attending here and he's a junior." Thalia informed. 

Jason Grace was Thalia's brother. He went to our school and hung out with Percy and his crap but wasn't really involved in any of their pranks. 

"Cool." I replied taking a sip of my punch. 

Suddenly Thalia clutch my arm. 

"OMIGOSH, over there." She squealed excitedly. 

I looked over and saw a buff dude in a tux. He wasn't handsome but he was no doubt hot. There's a difference- handsome is when your elegant and neat but hot is when your careless and sexy. 

"Who's that huh huh?" I nudged her. 

"Oh, he is my roommate. Seriously, I think fates brought us together." 

I choked on some of my punch and Thalia thumped me in the back. 

"His name is-" 

"Ooo! I know, is it Ronald MacDonald?" I asked sarcastically. 

She glared at me. 

"No, it is Hayden Brayle." She continued. 

"Go on, go talk to him." I suggested. 

She uttered something under her breath and smoothed her dress. 

She made her way over to her soulmate and leaving me alone. 

Oh what the heck. I've got no one to hang out with so might as well go get some rest. 

I made my way back to my dorm thinking that at least I would be able to have the place to myself for a few hours but nope. 

As soon as I walked into that door, Pery is there sucking a brunette's face. His hands were snaking up her bare thighs (Because she was wearing a skirt) and started rubbing his hands against them. 

That scarred me for life and by the time I had tiptoed to my room safely, Percy had already half undressed the brunette. 

I got out my phone and texted Thalia. 

To: Thalia Grace
Thals!! Come to my room now ASAP!! there's something you gotta see!! Hurry up!!

I quickly hit the "send" button and stayed in my room while Percy was having some love. 

I heard the door slam open and I quickly hurried myself out. 

Percy an his girlie broke apart gasping for breath. Percy was bare chested and  the girl was stripped to her undergarments. 

"PERSEUS JACKSON!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE  HAVING SEX AND IT'S JUST BARELY THE FIRST NIGHT AND YOU ALREADY BRING SOME CHICK INTO YOUR ROOM??!?" Thalia shouted. 

The girl adjusted her clothing and hurried out the door. 

I went back to my room and listened silently to the conversation. I was enjoying every moment of this because listening to Thalia having "The Talk" with Percy was just down right hysterical. 

A few minutes later, Thalia came into my room grinning. 

We bumped knuckles and laughed. 

"OMG, you should've seen the look on his face when I threatened to tell his mum- PRICELESS!!" she gasped. 

We were still laughing when Percy came into my room. 

"One of the teachers came in and told
Us all to go to sleep. Lights out." 

"Gee, what is this, an orphanage?" 

••••

Next chapter Is Piper!!
AWESOME SND YAYYYYYYYYZ! I <3 JASPER!!!(Jason x Piper)
Omg, this I the best fanfic ever!! READ!! link
big smile
Ok!
goldengirL what's ur username on fanfiction.net, I'm well, cinnominbubble
over a year ago teamleo said…
sad
Omg u have to keep posting!!!!Plz
@cinnomonbubble oh I'm not a member I just read storeez
@teamleo thanks, I'll post in the next few days, if not next week. :D
Oh I have been a member for like forever. That's why I'm surprised u chose this site. And please do post!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
omg FUNNY STORY! hahah i love it post soon :D

oh and thanx for not making a "Thalico" in the story xD i seriously dont ship that pairing e_O
I hope you post Piper's PoV soon. OH REYNAS THE CLASS PREZ!!!!
@8xchristellax8: Hahha yea, i get ya, it's wierd coz they are cuz so Thalico isn't in dis story. (sorry to all who are disappointed)
@CB: thank you girl for always reading this forum!!

:D thanks for reading every1!!
:D No prob! Oh and I'm on page 30 on the fanfic! I hope you post soon and remember, if you need help with anything, anything at all, I'm here for you.
big smile
@CB: Aww thanks. :)

Hey guys, do you like this poem??

Roses are red, violets are blue
Percy is for me, not for you
If by chance you take my place
I'll get cerbeus to eat your face!
-Annabeth Chase :D
MERCEYISAWESOME commented…
well looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. LOL nice. xD over a year ago
purrloinedlove commented…
yeeah.... but thats still funny over a year ago
PiperChase commented…
ment awesome over a year ago
Omg!!!!!!! It totally sounds like a poem annabeth would write!!!!!!!! I luv it!!!!!
cake
New page!!!!!!! Awshum cake for everyone!!!!! Btw, golden1girl plz plz plz plz post soon!!!
( I want u 2 post so bad I said please 4 times)
I'm working on it. Give me a few more days and I'll post, oh and teamleo thanks! :D I totally love that poem. I made it out of the blue. :D
Okay okay, I have just started making progress on my next chapter. Here's the sneak peak but Its not long because I didn't want to give things away. But I promise I will write a long chapter.

Chapter 3: 
Blond, Cute, Athletic, Jason.
Piper's POV

"Dress to impress" was what my mum always told me to do. 

Today, I was going to College. I had no choice but to wear the clothes that my mum packed for me. 

I was wearing high waisted denim shorts with a dark purple baggy t-shirt tucked in. I also wore Vans that were purple with black laces. 

I lived in Chicago all my life but my mum sent me to New York for college. 

This better be worth it my money.

As I entered the doors of my personal hades, the first thing I saw was a cute, blond, tall, athletic figure. 

I sucked in a quick breath. He was gorgeous!! I mean, he had everything. 

I was still staring when he bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"Oh, it's nothing, um... Could you help me? I was looking for the reception." I said looking down. 

He smiled. 

"Of course, what's your name?" He asked guiding me across the room. 

"Oh, um.. I-I'm Piper." I stuttered. 

"That's a pretty name. I'm Jason." He said with kind eyes. 

"Jason, baby! I was looking all over for you." 

The moment I heard that voice, I knew I wasn't going to like her. 

"Oh hey babes. I was just showing Piper where the counter is." He said pecking her lips although he looked forced. 

"Piper, this is Drew. She is my girlfriend." 

•••••

You never expected that did you?? Drew and Jason happy never after. Piper will make sure of that.... Mwahhahahahah!! Lol sorry! ;P
Okay, I managed to finish it. Um sorry if it isn't long enough but I kinda gone blank in Piper's one so yeah...

Chapter 3: 
Blond, Cute, Athletic, Jason.
Piper's POV

"Dress to impress" was what my mum always told me to do. 

Today, I was going to College. I had no choice but to wear the clothes that my mum packed for me. 

I was wearing high waisted denim shorts with a dark purple baggy t-shirt tucked in. I also wore Vans that were purple with black laces. 

I lived in Chicago all my life but my mum sent me to New York for college. 

This better be worth it all my money.

As I entered the doors of my personal hades, the first thing I saw was a cute, blond, tall, athletic figure. 

I sucked in a quick breath. He was gorgeous!! I mean, he had everything. 

I was still staring when he bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"Oh, it's nothing, um... Could you help me? I was looking for the reception." I said looking down. 

He smiled. 

"Of course, what's your name?" He asked guiding me across the room. 

"Oh, um.. I-I'm Piper." I stuttered. 

"That's a pretty name. I'm Jason." He said with kind eyes. 

"Jason, baby! I was looking all over for you." 

The moment I heard that voice, I knew I wasn't going to like her. 

"Oh hey babes. I was just showing Piper where the counter is." He said pecking her lips although he looked forced. 

"Piper, this is Drew. She is my girlfriend." 

Drew looked over me smiling though it didn't really reach her eyes. 

"Oh, hello, Piper. You know, I would totally go with you to get your hair done because it doesn't look..." She said. I don't why she stopped, maybe she wanted to take time humiliating me.

"Oh no need, because I'm pretty sure I don't want to go to the place where you get your hair done because at least I have the dignity not to look like a barbie doll." I retorted. 

Jason gaped at me and suddenly I felt bad. 

I was insulting his girlfriend and he was trying to be kind to me. 

"Ugh, whatever. Good luck." 

"Jason, I'm so so-" I started. 

"Piper, I'm sorry for what she said to you." 

"No, I'M sorry for being a smart-ass. I didn't mean to say that." I muttered.

He smiled at me and my heart quickened.  

We reached the counter. 

"Thank you for helping me." I said for once looking at his beautiful face. 

I had to muster every part of my unwilling will power to look away from those beautiful blue eyes. 

"Your welcome." he replied. 

•^•^•^•^•
                 (linebreak) 

I was nervous. What If my roommate was a creepy guy? What I'd he was sloppy or what if- 

"That's enough Piper. Pull yourself together." I muttered to myself. 

I had reached outside my room: 215. 

I took a deep breath and opened the door. 

I peeked inside. No one was there. I couldn't help but feel relieved. 

I went to the free room and started unpacking. I didn't bring much stuff but I brought a picture of my mum, dad and me. It was my favorite picture before the troubles. 

My mum and dad split not long ago and my dad was a famous actor. 

You would think that being famous I cool and all but believe me, it isn't. 

I mean, yeah, there's the benefits but also the sacrifices.

You had to sacrifice your time, privacy and family. 

I heard the door opening and closing so I quickly brushed myself off and prepared to meet my roommate. 

He was not what I expected. 

"Oh, hello! I'm Nico and if your about to ask me out because i am so hot, don't worry I get that all the tine, sorry I'm taken." He said. 

I was a little taken back. 

"Um, excuse me?" I laughed nervously. 

"Oh, I'm joking. I was just playin with ya." He said amused. 

This guy, Nico or Whatever, he seemed to be pretty cool. 

"Oh hey, I'm Piper." I replied cooly. 

"Nice to meet you Piper but sorry to cut our conversation short my mad cousin is trying to kill me!!" 

"NICO!! ARGH!! GET OFF ME PERCY!!"

"WHAT!! It's not my fault Nico hand cuffed your neck to mine." 

"Ew this is gross, totally look wrong. NICO!! WHERE ARE THE KEYS!! GIVE ME THE KEYS NOW!!" A girl shouted. 

Nico yelped.

"Help me!!" 

Suddenly the door flew open with a very angry looking girl and a cute guy. 

"Nico, you are so dead." The girl growled. 

I could see cleary that Nico was trying very hard not to laugh. 

"It's not funny man. Give her the keys!!" The cute boy whined. 

"I should totally take a photo of this. Sweet memories." He said taking a camera out. 

"DUDE!! Give her the keys already!" shouted the boy with the black hair. 

"Alright, alright. I promise to free you IF Thalia does not kill me." He said dangling the keys with his index finger. 

"Of course Nico. Just please free me already." The girl Thalia said. 

Nico got the keys and started unlocking them. 

"Ow man, did you know how wrong it looked?? I mean DUDE!! When I told you this prank, it wasn't supposed to be with me and Thalia, it was supposed to be her and her roommate." The guy with the black hair said rubbing his neck. 

"DUDE!! She want supposed to know!!" 

"What?!?! You were planning to do it on me and Hayden?? Oh that is it. You two need to be taught a lesson." Thalia said growling. 

The game of Tom and Jerry went around for a while until Thalia managed to catch both boys. 

"You will wish that you never messed with me." She hissed. 

"Oh and on the happy note, Hi Nico's roommate!!" She said smiling at me. 

•^•^•^•^•^•

Okay, peeps don't worry, the won't be any pico. I promise that it will be jasper.
Oh and CB?? sorry, I kinda finished the chap but the offers still open!!
The Poem was amazing and the chapter was supercalafragilistikexpialidociously Awsomesauceness! Can you try a Leo next? He could pull a prank on everyone with the Stolls?
cake
Sorry I is late to reply but awshum chappie thnx for posting And happy thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!
Also thnx for confirming jasper
big smile
LOLOLOL "Pico" xD thats even weirder

anyways AWESOME POST! :3
PiperChase commented…
Drop dead beauty over a year ago
EXACTLY!!!!! Pico is just SCARY!
laugh
lmao! they are scary if you really think about it. it's just.....NOT RIGHT o_o

I like the way u think ^:)
worried
now that i REALLY think about it, pico is scary as HELL. just thinking about it is wierd.
*shudders thinking of pico*
big smile
lmao @cinnominbubble thanx! :D haha and i like ur username....im gonna go eat some cinnomin buns now! ^-^

oh gods i just realized.....i've been kinda sort-of stalking this couple O____O i feel like a creep but theyre soooooooo cute!!!!

but the thing is, they're pretty much Pico :OOO the guy's pale and has like shaggy black hair and the girl's tan with choppy brown hair LOLOL but Pico still scares me XDXD i wouldnt ship them >XP
Yah. :) Thanks! Um I don't actually know why I chose it. I'm a random person:D
Hey guys, I know I havent posted but I'm having a major writers block and all my school assignments are due this week and next so I would love it if CB could write while I'm busy. I'll update but I need to catch up on school so the next chapter is CB.
Ps she is the Co-Writer
sad
look i know cinnomin is supposed to be posting hen next chapter but its been almost 2 weeks! i really wanna read a new chappie so POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago yumalicious said…
laugh
I like this!! Post soon!
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
POST!
heart
post soon!!!!
over a year ago yumalicious said…
worried
Please post!!! Ouahhhhh!!!! ((((;゚Д゚))))))).
Post and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!
Happy new year in an hour.
Cinn! You are back!! Well I guess cause I haven't seen you that often lately.
:D
Are you in New York time? Still a few more hours for me.
Canadian !