나루토 I spy with my sharingan eye an 아카츠키 hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

나루토 805 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 805

over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
Yeah,i just want her 2 reply 2 this cuz i wanna no if she's going 2 start a fight or not?!?!But if u ask me,i think she'll just say that if November_snow is wgoing 2 snatch Madara 4m her,then it's a go but if november_snow wont fite 4 madara,Rusty will stay cool,what do ya think,hinata!?
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
i think november_snow's gonna fight...
surprise
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY?!?!U THINK?!?!?I MEAN,WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT?!?!?!?!
she's really a huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge fangirl of madara, and rusty is too...so i don't think november_snow's gonna back down...nor rusty.......
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
*evil glare* I am not one much for fighting with other members but.... Madara is worth it. hmmmmm.....i really dont know anything about her tho...i wish to at least talk to her first. I mean haveing someone who knows madara so well would be nice but also could be bad hmmmm......i hope we can make it work lol but then again i dont know? i would have to talk to her about it.
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
i deal w/ hidan fangirls just fine...except that 1 gril...she was really irritating >.>

[4 the ppicture i just added the words..This picture is from a movie called:Dont Mess With The Zohan..really funny movie]
 i deal w/ hidan fangirls just fine...except that 1 gril...she was really irritating >.> [4 the
over a year ago cici746454 said…
oooooo akatsuki_otaku but i think rusty will fight november_snow to the death knowing her but it matters what mood shes in i guess
big smile
i like the picture Hidanfan
Me 2,hidanfan.XD
Hey cici746454,yeah i think thats gonna happen sooooooo hey,Rusty,if that does happen,whas da battlefield?!?!?!?!
who knows who ever starts it and where probly in a fourm, rusty probly wont start it, i think.............
sad
Whoa,lets NOT talk bout Rusty,she's in a pretty bad mood so let her calm down a bit,i hope shes gonna b okay............
yea im talking to her on messages right now she just mad at undeademporor
uhhhh yea lol i am not going to start killing everybody in sight *hides knife behind back* uhhhh you didnt see that *cheesy smile*
rusty put your hands up!!!!!!!!
*looks back at cici* cici put the gun down, we dont want another bazooka incident here.
lol. OMG!!!!!!!the knife,SHEESH,good thing v'r online.XD
Soooooooo,does that mean u're gonna b okay,rusty?!?!*gets a worried look*
lol only if you put down the knife
Dont worry about Rusty, Rusty is always okay, even if rusty does get a little mad that only last for a few minutes {and when shes alone}. Rusty big girl, she can take care of herself. *grabs cheek* turn that sad look into a smile, rusty likes it better when people are happy =]
big smile
Ugh........if u're ignoring me or da answer is no,then here's a Tobi chibi.................
Im sure this can,without a doubt,cheer u up
TOTAALY KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ugh........if u're ignoring me 또는 da answer is no,then here's a Tobi chibi................. Im sure t
yea casey surprised you dont break your keyboard
TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!okay i am happy now XD lol
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!XD
Sorry,got abit carried away <3
uhhhhh cici keyboard is broken *looks at both pieces* i wonder how it is still working? lol
lol
uhhhh cici you know how tired were going to be in the morning?lol
lol yea i know but we need to get up early kind of
i am going to get up at 7:30
surprise
why
cici you know my getting up is laying there till you call and remeber you said you were going to call at 8 or something? or 9 around there
how about 9 because i will probly set an alarm or somthimg for 9
okay
big smile
thank thank thank thank thank yyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuu!!!
rusty, so you're gonna talk to november_snow?...that's a good idea... just don't talk about madara..........
surprise
i missed alot O_O
OK Wtf is going on anyways????!!!! i feel as though a loop has been formed and im not in it,i at least wish 2 no what happen cause u ppl fluttered off topic a bit there...*whispers to Hidan*:how come i miss all the interesting stuff?Hidan:blame Pein...Me:good...ive been doing that my whole life..Hidan:no that's sasuke......remeber *goes into flashback* i h8 it when u r right >.>
big smile
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed u,Hidanfan........& your jokes,ofcourse.XD
well i am pretty funny,not even close 2 dane cook though!^_^ he's my comdeian Idol [so is Bill engvil!^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ]
meh
guys...i made a forum and i would b happy if u were 2 answer it ^_^ and sad all at once T^T but plz answer it...ull c it;
whats the fourm and plz give a link
sry i cant link 4 my life >.> last time it came up as a.....nvm >.> XD and nvm u dont need 2
over a year ago November_snow said…
ok, guys, i'm back, what did i miss?
UGH, YOU MISSED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! *do a super punch on november_snow* WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!!!!!!!!
*wipe out blood* sorry, kari.... i know i should have told you... it was my dad...but now it's okay... just plz stop calling me.. cause' my dad is annoyed... ya know......
ok, i'll stop callin' you.... but promise me that you won't leave again? you're my bff on fanpop...so promise?
you're my bff on fanpop too, so i promise!
yay!!!!!!!! i'm glad that you're back....
YAY!November is back!u did miss alot =P
November_snow i made a spot called naruto rp you should join and make a profile!!!!!
ok, i'll join.and i'll make a profile later..
big smile
Alright,so how bout v continue da chat?!?!