Chuck Chuck Vs The First Kill, It just gets better.

Councilman posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 04:23PM
As I have said before the longer it's on the better it gets.
And now Chuck knows that Sarah not only can be trusted but I see it as her returning the feelings for him that he has expressed for her more than once.
Last week it pooked like Casey was was onchucks side but he is our for himself and can only follow orders no think for himself. General Beckman needs to learn that if they put Chuck in a hole he's useless from then on all he has to do is clam up and they get nothing, torcher can make one talk but can not make one tell the truth. Faced with a life that s no life I'd lie my ass off. If they drug him they risk even more bad information. Casey now needs to rejoin the team and help recover Orion.
May be next week.
It just dawned on me that one of the biggest wheels in Fulcrum is being left to run free. His name is Rourke. Why the heck don't they pick him up put him in a hole see how well he deals with total isolation until he's willing to give up everyone and everything he knows? Just a thought.
last edited on Apr 14, 2009 at 04:41PM

Chuck 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
I read in another place that when Ellie and Devon get married there will be another wedding on that episode but no word on who it might be getting Hitched, but Sarah and Chuck are going to be about 2 hours from Las Vegas when the rescue Orion, and it only takes less than an hour to get married if you want to hurry. I hear.
By the way I would not be at all surprised to find that Casey has bugged Sarah's car and follows them even if it's against orders. He's bugged everything else in and out of sight. Besides they will need his help unless Chuck learns to shoot pronto.
I am adding so this stays where it is for now but I think we find out in Vs the Colonol that Casey did bug Sarah's car and is on the trail.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
Just had a bad thought. The second wedding if there is one could be (dare I say it) between Morgan and Anna. Ouch that hurt. Sorry if it offends your senses. But think about it Ellie is getting married for real and there is no telling how it will effect the unstable mind of a guy who just got the kiss of death from Don Big Mike.