아니메 Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

아니메 4911 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 4911

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Nope :P, do YOU think I know more than I know? cause I know I sure as hell dont,)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Sakumi: Idiots... There is nothing more I can do... *Bites her thumb and appears over Them, Keeping pace in air, easily* I'm not here to Disagree with you anymore, but... There was a third amulet, The three amulets were forged to keep a powerful Runes power at bay, You ought to know this already Shadow... Shadow X I mean... Find and destroy The third Amulet, And the Rune is all yours, It's inside Yusaku currently, Thats how he's been housing my spirit It's been known to jump from Host to host, but its been in Yusaku for as long as I've known, Get the amulet out without Killing the poor boy, The one Inside Yusaku is an amulet of Suppression, The one you had was one of power, the one Miyuki had was one of knowledge It allowed you to know how to kill your enemy while increasing your power at a deadly cost... The power and Knowledge Amulet have been destroyed already, Just destroy the one in Yusaku... *She teleports them to Yusaku who has blood slowly dripping out of his head and passed out on a bench in the park*
Shadow X groaned. 'Forget that, who cares about those stupid ruins. And if im an idiot, then your a jackass znd a idiot, and besides that, you've disagreed with me ever since we first met, so what makes you think that im gonna believe that your not?'
Shadow nodded. 'Good damn point, lets go...' He went back towards where he was going.
Shadow X ran back towards the town he was going to.
Sakumi: I show them the way to destroy the world and what do they do? they blow it off... Dumb-asses *Pinches her Nose and Heals Yusaku, she disappears into this chest and he wakes up* What the...
Yusaku: W-what just happened... *Sits upright and rubs his head* Ugh... what a headache... *His chest starts to shine and the amulet comes out of his chest* what the... *He Takes it off to look at it, a giant blast of energy creates a crater below him, he floats in place, the blast reaches the two Shadows and throws them off balance a bit* Huh...
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
(Idk! What do you know???)
(I'm not a part of this... whatever it is...)
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Zangetsu: You cannot use bankai! or you will lost all of your shinigami and soul powers!
Zane: Bankai...................................
Zangetsu: You can kill grimmjow with your hollow mask!!!!!!!!!
Zane: Sorry but i will take no promise to anyone................. Getsuga...................
 Zangetsu: 당신 cannot use bankai! 또는 당신 will 로스트 all of your shinigami and soul powers! Zane: Banka
Shugetsu flew from the sky in Bankai. He finished off Zane's sentence. 'Tenshou!!!' a black wave of energy landed on Zangetsu.

Shadow X ignored it and regained his balance.
Shadow did the same. 'Lets cause some chaos.....'

(Idk know what do you think i know that i dont know)
last edited over a year ago
Zane: Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grimmjow: Darn you............why i cannot kill him in his bankai! i am in my release form now.................... (Getsuga tenshou hit grimmjow)

Zane: Heh.................
Zane: Heh......nice timing shugetsu................
Ulquiorra: What a pity.............
Zane: Shugetsu! kill ulquiorra! while i kill grimmjow!
Grimmjow: SHUT UP!!!!!!!
 Zane: Heh......nice timing shugetsu................ Ulquiorra: What a pity............. Zane: Shuge
Shu gave Zane a thumbs up and turned to Ulqiorra. 'Ready yoursel espada.....'
Zane: GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
 Zane: GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shu: Check out my new trick......Ulqiorra!! *a large amount of the hollow mask appeared along with a horn and some hollow skin that covered half of his body *
 Shu: Check out my new trick......Ulqiorra!! *a large amount of the hollow mask appeared along with a
Yusaku: Huh... *Flies around, he puts the amulet in his back pocket* This is cool... *Shoots through the sky, at mach 5* Hmm... I guess i should go tell Karma and my sister about this...
Shadow X runs around a city clockwise and creates a crushing vortex that crushed the town into nothing.
Shadow runs through a different town and left a blaze of fire that set the town on fire.
Yusaku: Hmm? *Sees the blaze spreading quickly* Aww... looks like that towns burning... *Snaps his finger and a huge gust of wind passes through the town extinguishing the flames* thats better *Looks at the Vortex Shadow X made* Ooh thats cool, *He flies over and Flies at Mach 5 the other way around the Vortex causing it to Dissipate quickly* That was fun... *He floats in the air, Lying back staring at the sky*
Shadow X looked up at Yusaku. 'Hey asshole!! Stay out of my way would ya?'
Shadow growled. 'You mother--' his right eye glowed red. 'What the....'

Shadow X appeared above Yusaku and kicked him in the face, sending him flying down into a building. 'She said not to kill him, but when do I ever listen to her?'
Yusaku: *There is a blank Expression on his face* Owie... That Hurt you know *Appears right in front of him, Smirks, Punches Shadow X In the gut and Headbutts him In the face, sending him flying to the ground, He Smashes Shadow X into the ground, Sakumi Appears Behind Yusaku*
Sakumi: H-help... me... Please... Get the Amulet back on Him... or we're all dead...*She falls to the ground, Half-dead*
Yusaku: Awww... Is She dead? *Pokes her face, Laughing insanely and unnaturally*
Shadow X's left eye glowed red. 'Huh? what the hell?' he kicked Yusaku in the face and stomped deep into the ground. 'What the heck's going on?' he walked away, seeing the shine of his left eye across the ground.
Shadow walked around. His right eye glowed red as well. 'What the fuck's wrong with my eye?'
Yusaku: Why do you like hurting me? *He Rises without moving, he appears behind Shadow X and his hand goes through Shadow X, Blood splatters to the ground* Look at that! its so red! *Shadows Wound heals right after Yusaku Rips His hand out, Yusaku Starts Splashing in The blood like a Child, he turns around at Shadow X* What are you doing? Can I Do it too? *He laughs insanely and starts floating in the air, He disappears and A mysterious force Pins Shadow X to the ground*
Shadow X muttered. 'Kids these days....' he stood up easily and appeared in front of Yusaku and kicked his face into the ground with so much force, it cracked Yusaku's skull and knocked him unconscious. 'There, now you can splash in your own blood you little bastard.' he saw something glow in Yusaku's pocket. 'What a waste.....' he took the amulet out of his pocket and crushed it. 'World Destruction........' he glowed a dark red. Shadow X walked of, moving easily at a Mach 5 speed.
Sakumi: Y-Yusaku... I was foolish, I didn't know you had that much power... I need to seal it... *A Giant black ball appears over them and smashes into the ground, ripping out a piece of Yusaku's power and sealing it* That ought to do... *A giant puddle of blood forms around Sakumi and she passes out*
Yusaku: *Mutters*
~In Yusakus Dream realm~
Yusaku: Make it stop... *His headache is lifted and a light shines a few feet away from him* What the... *A hand comes down on his shoulder and he jolts*
???: When you wake up you'll feel like shit so don't let it bother you too much... Kiddo...
Yusaku: D-dad?! *Turns around quickly and Comes face to face with a large man standing along side a beautiful woman*
Tamashiro: Hey Kiddo...
???: *Wells up with tears* Oh Yusaku! *She Hugs him tightly*
Yusaku: Hey mom... ya know I'm taller than you! Look!
Nekomi: You're right... Oh Yusaku I've been waiting to see you again! *Snuggles close to him*
Yusaku: *Pets her head and Hugs her back* Same here mom... Same here... Well I have to go... I have to go and do some stuff in the outside world...
Nekomi: We're already there with you... See you there Yu...
Yusaku: *enters the light and Wakes up with a gasp, He clenches his head in pain, he heals himself, and scans the area, Tamashiro and Nekomi are cuddled together beside him, he Walks over to Sakumi and heals her, he simply Sits down in the center of the crater and begins thinking*
Shadow walked out of the destroyed city and ran halfway across the world in 5 second and came to a stop in front of Shadow X. 'Hey...'
Shadow X smirked. 'I have to much power to hold in.....we're going to put it into one big move. If we're going to destroy the world, we're going out in a bang.'
Shadow nodded. 'What do you have in mind.'
Shadow X. 'A heavenly black hole.'
Yusaku: Sakumi... Explain The situation...
Sakumi: *Sits up* Well to make a long story short... Shadow and his future self are going to destroy the world...
Yusaku: well... we can't have that now can we...? *Instantly Un-does the seal* what? Did you think that would hold? Don't waste your power, you're weak as is right now, just sit back... *He splits into two, and the clone creates a portal, ripping through time and space* I'll be back... If He has his future self... I should get MY future self eh? *Goes into the portal and comes out with another Him, the clone disappears as does the portal* So... What do we call you, me?
Yusaku: Just call me whatever Shadow is calling himself...
Yusaku: Yusaku X huh? sounds stupid but alright... How are we going to do this?
Yusaku X: That all depends, What are they doing?
Yusaku: I don't know the details... Sorry...
Yusaku: it's okay... Just Be ready for anything...
Yusaku: right... *Walks over to Nekomi and Tamashiro and wakes them up* Mom, dad, Get up, Before the world is blown up...
Yusaku X: So mom and dad are here too huh?
Yusaku: Here... *Helps them both up*
Nekomi: what the? why is there two of you?
Tamashiro: Explain this Yusaku!
Yusaku: Mom...
Yusaku X: I am from the future the same future as Shadow... We have to stop them before the world is destroyed, Though We aren't strong enough to beat The two Shadows alone... Yusaku, Any ideas?
Yusaku: erm... !!! ...Maybe we could get Ms. Miyuki to help!
Yusaku X: that will just complicate things and if it backfires we'll have to fight he too... Not good... *Bites his thumb*
over a year ago wantadog said…
Uncle: *Watching them* "Heavenly Black Hole....how quaint. I remember creating those back when I was an infant."
Snow: Uncle, you are a asshole ya know.....you under estimate the power of younger people ya know. *he snickered* I brought myself from the future.
Older Snow: Whats up uncle? Long time no see eh?

Shadow X sighed. 'People are getting so annoying, im hearing thoughts from all directions.....'
Shadow nodded. 'We'll have company soon. Have you ever thought that what we're doing is wrong?'
Shadow X sighed. 'Yeah.....sometimes, but they're always blaming us, so why not just do what they're blaming us for.'
Shadow shrugged. 'That makes since.' he sits down.
Shadow X sat down as well. 'I know, but i feel like ever since the day i first got that new appearance, i've changed.'
Uncle: "Hello. I know that. Young people have talents that us older fellows have lost, but still. What they are doing now is just a fit of childish pique. Definitely not worthy of respect. At first, when they were trying to save the world. I agreed with them, if not with their methods, but right now...just pathetic."
Shadow X sighed. 'I dont want to do this......its just these people are to annoying, they get on my nerves....
Shadow sighed as well. 'Didoe...'
Uncle: "Either way, it is likely that they will fail."
Snow smirked. 'If I intefere, they will.'
Uncle: "Thank you for volunteering. you can handle making sure they don't blow up the planet. I'm gonna go get myself some tea." *He began to walk away in mid-air.*
Snow still smirked. 'I wasn't talking about making them fail, i was talking about helping them succeed.'
Older Snow looked at him. 'Uncle, why did I used to be such and idiot?'
Uncle: "That is why you can't have the ramen recipe."
Older Snow looked at his Uncle confused. 'But Uncle, you already gave me the recipe....'
Snow looked at his future self. 'Gimme RECIPE!!'
Older Snow looked at his past self. 'No, Uncle is right, your still immature. Just get rid of that last bit of immaturity and you'll see the results. You'll be faster,stronger, you'll have a nice wife....'
Snow's jaw dropped. 'A wife?' he pulled his jaw back up. 'Your right....' he drew his sword. 'If things get to out of hand, then i'll handle it.'
Yusaku: Lets try Talking to them one more time, I'm sure Shadow wouldn't kill Ms. Miyuki If he was given the choice!
Yusaku X: *Sighs* maybe you're right but we can't count on it ... Here goes nothing... *Creates a portal that is but a few feet from the two Shadows* Lets go... *They all walk through the portal and face Shadow and Shadow X* Hello Shadow, And well Younger Shadow, We aren't here for a fight... O...
Yusaku: Please forgive us... We Don't blame you if you want to kill us all for the hell we've been giving you! But please think for a second! Would you seriously rather Kill everything you Hate AND love and stop life as we know it or would you rather Keep the hell we call life and try to live it to the fullest?! What would Ms. Miyuki want?! What do YOU want Shadow?! If killing me is what it takes... *Stands firm and stomps the ground* I'll happily die by your hand if it means you and everyone else can have a decent future...!
Yusaku X: w-wait! what are you saying?! you aren't supposed to do this!!!
Yusaku: and why not?! I don't think anyone would like the world to be destroyed! So Just shut up and Take our fate like a man!
Nekomi: Yusa...
Tamashiro: *Holds her back* no... its what he wants respect a mans wishes Nekomi... That may be our son but he's no child, He's now a man, standing there as an equal to the world... so don't bother him now...
Yusaku: thanks dad... *Looks at the two Shadows* Kill me or not... Just know... I still respect you as a friend and I'm sure you still think of me as yours... So do it if you want! Kill me!
( Zane and grimmjow are clashing there swords together)
Zane: Getsuga..........
Grimmjow: You cannot kill me with that again.............
Zane: Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow stood up slowly. He picked up a sword and through it past Yusaku's head and it hit a demon of some sort. 'You should watch your back more often.' he smiled and gave him a thumbs up.
Shadow X stood up as well. 'Im fine now, not as agitated as I was before.'
Shadow shrugged. 'But there is something I want to do....' he poked Yusaku in the forehead once and he fell unconscious. Shadow waited.
~Yusakus dream realm~
Yusaku: What the... Okay why'd he do THAT?! *Looks around* wait... this isn't like that last dream...
~Outside world~
Yusaku X: I remember you doing that... I still couldn't figure out what that was though... I know we've all seen it before but what is it? And i still remember those damn spears hurt like hell... But thanks to that... *Holds out his hand and a golden light appears in his hand*
Nekomi: Can you explain that spell it was a hgh level and only a few people i know should be able to do that, without losing their minds that is... *Walks up to Shadow* Please how did you manage to master it?
Tamashiro: Hey Nekomi... That man there is already known for his immense amounts of magic! he's the legendary Hybrid warrior, Shadow! May not look like it but we also came from the future, but not one where the earth was about to be destroyed! You were a great man my boy... *Pats his shoulder* Good job kiddo...
~Yusakus dream realm~
Yusaku: *Stands in front of a door, it opens slowly and a bright light shines through, Spears of light pierce him and he falls to the ground, The spears turn into a sort of dust and enter the wounds on Yusaku* ARGH! What the hell?! That friggin hurt! *A flood of images rush through his head and he sees why Shadow set out on a rampage* Argh... Ah... So thats why... huh... *Closes his eyes*
~Outside world~
Yusaku: *Opens his eyes, unmoving* i Understand now...
Shadow nodded. 'Legendary.....see, thats the Shadow i want to be, doing good stuff, not destroying the world.' he sighed.
Shadow X nodded. 'Heh, i wouldn't mind that either....'
Shadow gasped. 'Wait a minute!! Where the hell is Helium!!?'
Yusaku X: Don't ask me...
Yusaku: Yeah, I Get it... *Sits up and Spits out some blood* Hey Shadow, That Hurt ya know
Tamashiro: *Farts loudly* ... ... ... Sorry?
*Awkward silence*
Nekomi: *Walks over to Yusaku* Your father... I swear... *Waves away the smell* Thats so gross...
Yusaku: *Facepalms* You really are my dad aren't you? You fart in front of people without hesitation? Thats so like my sister!
Tamashiro: Is it now?!
Yusaku: Yep! *Laughs*
*Everyone else laughs too*
Shadow just sits there.
Shadow X looked at himl 'If we find him, we can find out how to turn us back.....
Shadow nodded. 'Yeah, but why would he do this to me? Him of all people.....'
Yusaku X: Hey I have a newspaper from our time Shadow, Take a look... *Hands him a crumpled piece of newspaper, the article*
Article:
WORLD SAVED, SHADOW OUR HERO
When the world was at it's darkest hour one man stood to the challenge of protecting it, Shadow, He faced unspeakable dangers... *The rest is too illegible*
Yusaku X: So we changed the future and good freaking god these people lay this shit on way too thick, but it seems like you have one more problem left, Explain it, We'll help you any way we can you can trust us. *Pats Shadows Shoulder giving him a thumbs up, Smiling*
Shadow growled. 'So thats what he did.....' he reached on his back and ripped out a personality controller. His hair flickered and turned back to its original black and red. 'Thats better.....'
Shadow X glowed brightly and his appearance changed as well. 'Whoa.....' he looked at Yusaku. 'We need to find our brother, can you scan the skies?'
Yusaku X: Yeah, Hey me!
Yusaku: eh? What?
Yusaku X: Come with me, We Have to help them! *He snaps his fingers and a strong gust of wind blows through the area, he jumps, Yusaku follows him close behind*
Yusaku: so explain what we're looking for...
Yusaku X: Not what, Who... Though He's more of a monster than a human... We're looking for Shadows Brother... He's also really strong so don't take him on alone, call for me and Shadow, We'll need us all, if Shadow starts to get angry get out of the way, there's nothing you can do...
Sakumi: *Appears Behind Shadow and Shadow X, Gasping and bleeding from her side and coughing up blood* Ugh Sh-Shadow H-help me... *Collapses*
Shadow X looked down at her. 'Why should I? After all the bull crap that you've blamed for.....
Shadow punched his older self in the arm and kneeled beside her. 'I feel the same way, but we have to do it......Expuno......Hoktusis.' Sakumi glowed brightly and was healed.
Sakumi: *Struggles* thank you... You're a good kid, But Your older self there was an ass, both here and in the future, so if you're used to it, it won't bother you and if you wanna have a good life? DON'T become THAT, *Points at Shadow X* No offense to you Shadow * looks at younger Shadow, pats his shoulder and giggles a bit* But! thats not the point, I managed to heal myself and find you're energy signatures, But before i could get here, Your brother attacked me, There was another, I couldn't get a look at his face, but if its Himself from Our time, we're dead... *Stands up* So we can't go splitting up... *Looks around* where's Yusaku and His older self?
Shadow X kicked Sakumi in the face. 'Your the asshole in the future or anywhere, your a worthless piece of crap that always thinks she's right....you can go find Yusaku yourself.' he grabs his younger self by the shoulder and dragged him off. 'He should've killed her.....'
Shadow sighed. 'Well, we're gonna kill him, and I think I know where he is now....'
Sakumi: Geez he could never take a joke... *Wipes blood from her mouth* God... I better find Yusaku... *Flies off*
Tamashiro: Did they completely forget we're here?
Nekomi: I think they did...
*They walk away together*
Helium was standing on top of a house. 'Its hunting time....' he disappeared.

Shadow X allowed Shadow to walk on his own to feet. 'So you think he's there?'
Shadow nodded. 'But he's not going to be for long.'
Yusaku: So Explain why we're tracking Shadows bro?
Yusaku X: Beats me, but it seems like he's a problem and I'm sure nothing good can come from him...
Yusaku: *Scans below them quickly* Okay? I get it, So we should try to find him pretty quickly then huh?
Yusaku X: yep... *Speeds up*
yusaku: *Follows Close behind, scanning the ground from above*
Yusaku X: *Scans the air* Hmm...