Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 20307

over a year ago Olar said…
nice one gin...so you all know this is from the game
over a year ago borg3 said…
game?
over a year ago Happyfriet said…
crap - pressed of the rosario vampire soung again XD
Now i'm so impatient for the new season once more -.-

gotta love that soung
last edited over a year ago
which?
Chulu Chulu?
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
no and yeah i know only 6 out of 20 got animated kotonoha never won (in the anime endings so i want to see the rest) lol i am trying to find summer days and cross days but i can't
kk
over a year ago Qwasers said…
(I'm new here) is there going to be a season 3 ??
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
-_-'

Go back and read the past pages.
you'll find out there.
it will come out in december
over a year ago R_and_V said…
crying
ohh.. why did u tell him/her? It took me one hour to get onto this again and I can't play legend of edda I couldn't even open up the starter thing properly....
cause i like new people ps i want to play but i cant find the download link
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
zzz
Has there been an official announcement of the third season or are we still on speculation here.
there was some ann article on it i believe
dunno, but I've heard that it's gonna be 4 seasons
In the 4th season they re not gonna be at the school
for all the guys who want to play Legend of Edda...just go to google and do a search on it...done xD
Olar whats your name on LOE?
i tried....
did u find it?
no i downloaded three fakes..... >.<
oh
link
:D
when u make your account and find me there join my guild Animerockz
over a year ago Brianart94 said…
Weel gin, dont just go to whatever page your going to, to start off. just type in on google legend of edda download, and the page should say legend of edda, with (in bold letters) in the top middle of the page, DOWNLOAD (lol, sorry, just had to do it). and when you click on it, you most likely want to scroll down to the bottom on that page. There is shows you what requierments you need on your PC inorder for the game to download and/or work properly.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
couldnt find that December date anywhere. im calling bullshit right now.
im pissed at my friend right now cause he's been cheating on his girlfriend and she found out and they had a threeway. lucky ass bastard.
Dude that is fucked
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
omy god that almost NEVER happens irl XD i hate him too now lol.
none of my anime sites are loading the sckool days episodes, anyone know where i can go to see them?
www.animefreak.tv

use the altewrnate video player on this site to watch them
I'll need to join ur guild but i can't go on....and i can't check for updats 4 anime...
Yeah, Im alerady in a guild in the LOE game called Inferno. To be honest I dont see the point in being in a guild, but I like the name for the guild. What sucks is that once you eihter are taken out of the guild or withdrawn, you cant join another guild for a full 24 hours.
hey anyone got a good idea of a way to dump my stupid gf?

after watching school days i want to be as mean as possile (she is a unfaithful bitch lol and a slut literally)
my name is CrimsonChaos well thats the name of my hero im a Oly...and can someone tell me how to chat on LOE cuz a few people asked me to join there Gild (and i dont know what that is by the way or how to join one...when i say chat i mean the bubble thingy that comes out of a heroes head ya know what i mean...right???
yo i'm pretty quick to figuring games out, wat game ya playing olar? ill try to see howto chat fast and tell ya?
Legend of Edda
I pulled a allnighter searching for this and downloaded 5 more non working things i cant find the offiicl download..
I sent the link

Olar: you push the enter button to talk, and then just write the thing u want
lol its so simple...OMG im stupid -.-'
crying
you guys are so lucky... i'll have to stay as lvl 12 or something for the next week....
I'm at lvl 13...
Haven't played for a wwhile...
that game looks so addicting - gonna try it aswell xD :D
im lvl 19 xD...but my eyes hurt T_T
lol you all in the same guild? :p
Man, I talk about this game ( YOU LOST THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! ) for a little and suddenly everyone is playing it. Ok, if you guys want to find me, my characters name is SwordKing94, at lvl 17 for the moment. I usually like to be in channel 4 or 5 on that game. I will mostly be in Frost Wind Valley ( look on the map if you dont know where that is ) and am just waiting for the wars. If you want me to help you on anything just ask me.

edit: Gin, if you cant find the correct download, try to find some videos on how to download the game on YT (youtube). ALSO, if you dont know why you cant find the correct, it may be cause you have found the right download, but your PC doesnt meet the requierments it needs to actually use the download. If you find the home page for LOE, click the DOWNLOAD sign in the center on the screen. (sorry for this) THERE, YOU SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN, AND IT SHOWS YOU WHAT YOUR PC NEEDS TO DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I hope that helped, have a nice day.lol
last edited over a year ago
its okay Brianart its okay take a deep breath and relxs its gonna be okay...you well catch up to me one day its not a big deal if im lvl 19 and only playing this game for 3 day wile you are lvl 17 and have playde this game longer than me...IN YOU FACE HA...okay i think its time for me to go to sleep...and heres a pic for all ya game fails xD
 its okay Brianart its okay take a deep breath and relxs its gonna be okay...you well catch up to me o
Well some of us got school and after school activites (ntm I only have one PC that has the download on it) So when Im off the PC for a sec, someone else goes ona dn then I have to wait, takes alot of time.

And to be honest, I stopped lvling up a while ago, like 2 days ago. Im all about the wars right now. lol
ya sry for this but... i cant find the freaking site to LOE. um can ya post a link or sumthing?
wen i typed it in it gave legend of zelda and all that crap,
here's a link: link
cool
Ok guys, this is what you have to do since I bet hardly anyone did the CBT (closed beta test. <- this has nothing to do with that I am going to explain)

First, you go to google and type in gamecampus.com. There you make an account, and go through the whole process of activating it and so on. There, you go to the homepage of GameCampus, and click that button on the top left that says 'All Games'. Once clicked, it will drop down a list of all their new/hot games that are out. Click Legend of Edda.

Second, now you should be at the home page for LOE. In the center of the screen there is a big sign (hard to miss even if you have bad eye sight) that says 'DOWNLOAD'. You click on that, and next it should bring up a different page.

Now this part shouldnt be too diffcult for anyone (ntm if you looked on the homepage for LOE it had on the right side what to do to play the game) to actually do. Ok, so when the page loads up, you click that button that just says download on the screen in a gray box. Nothing else. Note: BEFORE YOU CLICK ON DOWNLOAD, SCROLL DOWN TO WHERE IT STATES THE SYSTEMS REQUIERMENTS. THERE, YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY OR NOT!

Now after you lcik download, your PC may do other things to actually download, like there might be a yellow bar that appears that says a pop-up has been blocked, etc etc. Just temp allow pop-ups. The page may refresh, and then you MUST CLICK SAVE, NOT RUN! I REPEAT, NOT RUN, CLICK SAVE!!!!!! Then you put it where ever you'd usually put downloads, and make a shortcut for your desktop (note, if you dont know how to make a shortcut, you open the folder where you saved the game, and then click on the download once, and drag it to the desktop).

Now once you got the shortcut on your desktop, you click on it. There, its totally up to whatever may happen. My PC is passwork protected, which by my saying I mean that I have to have one of the other adminstrators password to use it. Others you lcik and it should open up a little screen on your monitor that shows a little YT video on the right side, and below it, it should be loading up a thing, probably called a loading paket or what not. Then the rest should be common sense: Click Game Start, allow program to go.

Now once you got the main screen up for the game itself, not the internet download page you got it from, you DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING OUTSIDE OR INSIDE THE SCREEN OF THE GAME. The game will most likely be closed, and you have to use the shortcut again. Now once its loaded ( you'll know cause it should be playing music by this time), you only should have one server for you. click it, allow program to go, and then type in your GC (gamecampus) account.

Once you do that, you do whatever you want. I know this was very long, but I hope by now people got the idea of how to actually play this game. Again, my characters name is SwordKing94, and Ill be in channels 4 or 5, in Frosty Wind Valley now since theres really nothing to do in town. If you want me to come to town (note I picked Olypian so if you choose Titan I cant help you), try to whisper to me, or note me by adding me to friends. To do that you click the F button, and add.
crap dude i clicked run XD
Well, if this happens, then check your default program, and find anything that says soemthing about Legend of Edda, and also look in the folder it was downloaded to. Delete it and this time click save.
lol discared my last comment its all good.