Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 20307

over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
lol. she's still hot, tho. -_^
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
mischievous
i guess there is no denying anime women are fucking hot lol
mischievous
amen to that brother.
over a year ago R_and_V said…
this is turning to a chat room...
over a year ago mangaliker said…
Hi. I am new here and i have read every page.
hmmm
r u just saying that so ppl would talk to u other than shouting at u or did really read every page?
I have read every page except long anime lists and I could summirize the pages for proof.
surprise
cool
over a year ago Karikuri said…
Will they make season 3 or not? -.-
rumor is currently 12/19
angry
On the question do you know if there is going to be a 3rd season of rosario vampire under yokairreaper supervampire said in answer to yokaireaper's answer " its out on feb 2009 o know but ill take some time to even have it up on youtube but hey ill be waiting" The proof that it is hers is down on the bottom.
I will add an update for it so you can get there easily.
listen i know it is hers ok
over a year ago oforte1 said…
angelic
well i still got fate that the season3 is comming out.
me too
smile
more one thing can any1 give me a free game to download
PS: Multiplayer.
-_-'
over a year ago Brianart94 said…
Um, how about we talk about the anime shows here? Not to try and get others mad, but it seems like that stuff should be in a chat, not in a forum.
big smile
but realy . i dont have anything to play. i haved play lineage2, world of warcraft, runescape, metin2(sucks),and a lot more but i cant remanber there names XD
smile
so i need a new multiplayer game to play.
I need advises please =)
weeeeell... if you like FPS games, get Combat Arms. free to play and download. friend my guy if you do! same name as here. um.... T4C. My mom is one of the GM's there. it's a bit old, but it's fun. i'll try to think of more.
I used to play combat arms I might play again... I'll add u as a friend if I change my mind btw if you want games you can just search it on on google type things like 'mmorpg', 'free online muiltyplayer games'just play around with words and you can find some good sites.
when di you play? i used to play all the time... my comp doesnt like to update... i'll see if it will now.
damn. wont even try.
sunny
i cant play combat arms idk why, its says that i have an error when i am in the game.
angry
damn. that sucks.
Well, maybe its a filter in your PC. I'm not sure, I like, have to be there at the PC itself to understand the problem. I would see if anything comes up, like a yellow-ish toolbar that blocks add-ons. And go through the add-ons, cause maybe thats what you need to make the game work. LIke I said, I have to be there to fix a problem, so thats the best thing I can tell you.
Did someone die or something? where is everyone?
idk i wonder too
over a year ago Olar said…
i was a litl down but im back know so what i miss?
nothing. ppl havent taklked for a couple days.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
i get home from work at 11:30 thats why i havent been on
i get on every once and a while. Sorry if my writing might be off, i'm typing with one hand right now (eating KFC right now). i dont know either usually I get home at like close to 3, but get on at 5, and I see at least 5 diferent comments eash day. Now its nto like that anymore. I miss the old gang (even though I haven been here for long, I still can remember a gernal good amount of people), I wish there was someway to get them all back here or not. Not trying to sound depressing or anything similiar to that, thats just how I feel about not seeing so many comments as much as it used to be. On a lighet note, I am trying to get into ETS, and signed up for big boys and girls club. getting interviewed tomorrow on it. Hopefully from all this (as well as adding in AVID), it will look good on a college forum.
Wats ETS...
idk rv
ETS stands for Educational Talent Search. Its a college bound prep, just like AVID. When your a senoir, around the spring time, they come to you with college scholar ships that fit your career placment you want to take, or if you simply just want to get into college.
speaking of colleges. i checked out rutgers today. its too big for me. i want something smaller(i can probably get into rutgers if i want though). i might just go to a trade school so i dont have to learn bullshit i dont need and i wont be in a shitload of debt.

also my uncle told me someone in walmart got a masters degree in law(forgot what specifically) and she was in the top 10 percent in her class and couldnt find a job. she's 400,000 dollars in debt. so be warned. being good in college doesnt mean you'll get a fucking job so look for a career theres plenty of openings for.
Very very true. My dad used to tell me about he was probably the last generation that could get a high paying job without a college degree. Yeah college is important, but it dont mean crap if you can't put any of that stuff you learn in college to find a job. Todays freaking ecemony just is in the crapper right now. They keep on telling us on the news "oh we are finally straighting out our buget and what not." Really? the US alone is in the trillons placement of debt, and their trying to tell us its getting better? Damn, they must really think America and the rest of the world is just plain stupid.
theres gonna be a rally at dc tomorrow my uncle is going to. i bet their protesting wont be covered by fox news. i bet you
Well, it depends on what their protesting about. If its for perosnally beliefs (not saying it is) it might not get on the news. If its about like immagration, the eceomony, ans stuff like that, theres a high possiblilty it will be on fox news.
its about the economy and shit. fox news isnt gonna report it cause their liberals.
true
See, this is the kind of stuff that ticks me, and I'm pretty sure a lot more people are too. People's voices dont get heard about the truth because they dont want to expose the real deal. The US is hiding so much crap from the publice, who wouldnt freaking want to protest agaisnt what their hiding from us. And its not the part that their hiding stuff from us, its the point that no matter what we try and say, the voices of millions are rarely heard. Like I said before, how the US ALONE is in a butt load of debt right now, yet they try covering it up buy saying its getting better. They lie right infront of our faces, yet no matter what the public has to say about it, its like 99% of the time, it doenst matter. Basically, it seems to be that now a days, what we say doesnt matter. The only times (not always, but for the most part) when people get noticed and the US gov. actually looks and the other political parties actually see the truth is when riots or things similiar to that happens. Once that happens, the truth gets revealed, and then the whole cycle of questioning why they hid crap from us in the first place starts all over again. It just unfair that people would go to the trouble, of hiding the truth from the public, just cause they think someone can use that info to do some bull crap. Now I'm not saying that what they hid isnt for a good cause, like protecting us, but hiding stuff that, like the public itself can learn from, experince, and take action from shouldnt be hidden. We learn from mistakes. We think, walk, talk, we breath! Yet what I see this world has come to is nothing more than pathetic politics (at least in my vision). No longer it seems that our voices will be heard. It doenst matter who we send to D.C. I am really mad at the gov. the leg. and the politics them selves, cause thats pretty much what this world has come to.

(sorry for my big speech, but really, thats how I feel on this. I'm pretty sure there are others who might feel the same way. I do not try to piss off anyone, and if I did, I am sorry)

not at all you are most likely right (didnt read it all lol)
I am not going to read that. Can someone just summerise the whole thing for me? (in short sentances)
I wouldnt know how to summarize it dude. If I could I would. Its pretty much basic if you just read the whole thing.
over a year ago Robis said…
laugh
The old crabs from my neighborhood say: ''Sure, the politics are screwed, but it's no use mumbling about it. Just cut the salaries of those politicians, you'll see, how everything will get straightened out. (then come loud laughs and coughs)''
Ahh, the old crabs never fail to amuse. XD
lol true
laugh
lol. sounds like you get alot of laughs from them.
We are getting off the topic of manga and anime is there no more updates wat so ever? it has been 6 days and this page hasn't even been filled normally it would take two or three days lol