Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8801-8850 of 20307

over a year ago Zyynn said…
@ itma157

Yes, I love Kurumu. It is because of that video that I got sucked into Rosario + Vampire, and it's probably why I love Kurumu so much :p
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mastavase said…
Ok i thinks its about time to introduce myself, so HI :P, ive been following this page for a while now since 330 i belive, after watching that video i to was immersed into R+V i don't like animes i don't know why but after watching btoh seasons WOW!!!!! this has changed me forever im evening learning japanese!! thanks to this i hope GOnzo makes capu 3 in the mean time lets increase the fan base and hope and pray. CAPU-CHU :D
over a year ago tiberis said…
HOLY CRAP I SAW THIS VIDEO 3 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!! Its how I got here. Wow the memories just flew back into my head. All the hours I spent looking for what anime this was. Im glad I looked into it.
We also need to get the video to the top 10 on YouTube. Why some of you might ask. It's so we can get more supporters. It seems like half of the eastern seaboard of America is talking about this show just imagine when it hits California BOOOM the views go up a million in one day next thing you know everyone will be talking about it. SO LETS GET THIS VIDEO TO THE TO ONE OF THE TOP 10 MOST VIEWED VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!
over a year ago mastavase said…
sad
I live in UK and anime isnt really a thing over hear people just think its creepy don't ask why, you really have to have a open mind to the world give something a chance, so i doubt they'll be much support over here though
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
Theres actually a lot of people from the Uk in this forum
Ya. Surprisingly im probably the only active Mid-US guy on this chat here. But ya you would be surprised at some of the places people come from on here.
Well i am from Costa Rica
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
look at the petition link ppl all over the world signing it lol, also im from ohio xD
over a year ago Olar said…
damn im not here for a month and lost of new ppl come xD

well anyway sorry im late Hi all im Olar the perv here :P

btw where is R_V and the rest of ma old m8

Edit: i like Mizore more :3
 damn im not here for a 월 and 로스트 of new ppl come xD well anyway sorry im late Hi all im Olar th
over a year ago rzx said…
I love all of them, so cute :)
ya judging by looks ya i think mizore is the cutest aswell
ya judging by looks ya i think mizore is the cutest aswell
Welcome back Olar has been a while and always with a perv post lol nice to have you back
nothing pervy about that pic ;P
over a year ago Mr_Fishy said…
smile
Ello, love the show :D. Only got into it since my friend recommended it to me. Became an instant fan yata-yata-yata, love the manga, too. Only made a fanpop account so I can comment on this forum, and I honestly hope they make a season 3! Oh and (outer)Moka and Tskune are my favorite characters.
hehe hello, ya tsukune and outer moka are my fav aswell =), and i love the manga aswell, wish they would make them more often though lol
over a year ago cool1308 said…
i think im the only one here from canada and there are tons of support here in canada for anime i mean go to amazon.ca and check rosario vampire is sold out so this is good
over a year ago matthewya2 said…
crying
OMG im from USA CALIFORNIA AND I LUV THIS ANIME!!! if u wanna no EVERYTHING bout this anime read the manga there r 2 mangas season 1 and 2 season 2 is still ONGOING so read the manga. but i understand that the anime IS MUCH BETTER (even tho they didnt reveal shit in the anime compared to the manga) I LOVE BOTH THE ANIME AND MANGA EQUALLY, the anime is better for looks and the manga is gud 4 looks and is better at the main story. so READ THE MANGA AND HOPE FOR SEASON 3 OF THE ANIME!!! I LUV U VAMPIRE+ROSARIO!!!!
o and sign the petition if u want a season 3 to come out at this link:
link
Another day gone by and old people are coming back again. This situation is getting better and better.
crying
i want season 3 to come out in anime.....
This is your monthly update by tiberis 4 years ago this question was asked "nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't" Look how far we have gotten people. JUST LOOK. 353 pages 20 of them done in one week. Its Jan 8, 2012 at 10:25PM and I can now announce they are indefinably working on season 3 as I type this and while your reading this. Thanks for all your help now all we need to do is wait till its done.
i just cant wait until season 3 when it comes out im going to be so happy
over a year ago jasoanime said…
5 people ive never seen before all introduced in one page haha wow!(if you need a recap I have put up all new information a couple days ago [maybe it was yesterday?idk] its a couple pages back and it has everything Gonzo has released there are sources and support for everything except for the specific supposed release date "4/2012")
In other news, today the video in total only went up 250,000 + view Thats great but yesterday it was 300,000 come on we can do better 2mro everyone spread the video, post it on; the Rosario + Vampire Wikipedia(dont let it be edited or taken down), Gonzo's U.S. Wikipedia, Both Rosario + Vampire Facebook pages the 2 most popular (it's like 32,000 and 36,000 fans), next "Gonzo Animation Company" Facebook page, all over your own Facebook page, then if you are on any other Rosario + Vampire Youtube video paste /watch?v=Czv5wMQcDlE as a comment that to refer people to the BEST ROSARIO + VAMPIRE VIDEO EVER!
This Spring will be a reveal all date to tell us when Rosario + Vampire comes out, it is the most plausible way for them to make the largest income as releasing it in Japan in the spring is there break so the sales in Japan would be highest, then in the mean time Funimation will dub and have it in America by summer our break.
Hey jasoanime thanks for all the hard work you did to set us straight about season 3. Looks like my job will be done in the summer. Same with your job on here to and everyone elses. Until we argue about season 4. See ya all there on the season 4 post starting this summer. Ill be posting a monthly recap at the beginning of every month.
If i lived at the us i will alredy buy the 2 seasons of the anime
Lol I'll see you there Tiberis!
over a year ago crysisxforce said…
smile
I just want to say I am a new fan of this series. Saw some kid reading it at our school. Watched both Animes loved it and also read all the mangas. I hope they do have a season 3, hell it seems like towards the manga ending it could be a movie. but i hope they keep making them and there will be a season 3 of the manga hopefully. I also am very surprised i read each of these pages everyday seeing if jaso or anyone had more info, but to my dismay it would be for example, pg 345 i was at then all of a sudden a huge jump to 354. I am very surprised, I hope there will be a Season 3 and they keep going with this amazing Anime. This show/manga brought me back to anime. feel free to add me guys :D ill fill out my information later xD its 11:49 CST, ty all and im 17.
allot of people say that 2012 is going to be a bad year but it may be a really good year if season 3 comes
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
@cool1308 I beg to differ there are a ton of good animes this year such as zero no tsukaima F.
hmmmm i haven't see so much talk on this forum in a very long time...so many ppl so much talk....i like it xD
 hmmmm i haven't see so much talk on this 포럼 in a very long time...so many ppl so much talk....i li
I hope you are back Olar lol,I am like the oly regular left.
Well since we're all explaining where we live - I'm from Australia xD.
If season 3 comes out this year, I couldn't care less if the world actually "ends", as long as I watch it.
Im from Serbia thats in Europe around where Montenegro is...and i dont rly care anymore about the next season all i know is that the manga is on and im reading it :P
 Im from Serbia thats in 유럽 around where Montenegro is...and i dont rly care anymore about the nex
So I see your going to be a good contribution to this forum Olar. haha
Might that be a Hatsune Miku fan art?
I'm not usually a fan of manga, but if I can't take the wait anymore, I'll read it from the beginning. I just like to watch the characters in motion, y'know?
Haha Olar isn't new he was here about a year before me and I have been here about 1 year and a half.
over a year ago nidzula said…
Da li je MOGUCE?! Olare i ti pratis ovo? To mi kazi breee!
over a year ago itma157 said…
tongue
cmon guys talk in english xD
mischievous
olar please keep posting eheheh. by the way since everyone telling their coutrys i will to, im from portugal and thats NOT part of spain LOL
Well im from ohio thats in the eastern part of the US and im 18 xD, but its funny I go to a school with kids who are all known to be "gangster" or "ghetto" and ya know what, some knew about rosario + vampire lol I was shocked that even anime has reached them just goes to show everyone loves anime, hell even my teacher who is a baseball coach and etc loves anime lol
over a year ago Jpvdvelde12 said…
angry
It's now 2012 and there is still no 3th season i can't wait anymore!!!!!!
over a year ago nidzula said…
big smile
sorry itma157 :3 me and Olar are from same country so i greeted him on serbian ^_^
that´s cool man id like to find a portuguese guy here too ^^
im 18 too anthony , dude thats a good way too pass the show, tell ur mates at scholl to se rosario xD
lol quite a few alrdy know about the show surprisingly xD
sad
heeh im in colleage so ppl here dont realy care about that
ah ill be going to college hopefully this year, getting my high school diploma this month, but sadly gotta wait for fall for them to accept new students D:
smirk
dude lucky u lol, this shit is hard xD. But yeah we need to continue spreading the show soo season 3 to come out as sooner as they can