Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8851-8900 of 20307

over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
I know we all are loving the kurumu is the best damn thing video but has anyone ever here this remix for the intro season 2 intro? link I think its pretty good =D
over a year ago itma157 said…
holy shit man that scared the crap out of me LOL, dude yeah its a very good remix but i think ppl nowadays wants to see seinen tipe anime and kurumu´s video is perfect for that
big smile
and thats why kurumu should get tsukune
lol we'll see, if your up to date with the manga the emotions atm are high for moka, but that's from her getting kidnapped and him seeing her memories, we'll have to wait until after the rescue and they are back in school, which at this rate of 1 manga per month it will prob take a year until then lol, but I mean it all depends on the writer, if he knows what direction to head in the manga he can produce them at a faster rate which would also help in the making of season 3
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
nope yesterday i seen it to chapter 7 im gonna to continue reading in a few hours, but man im excited to see those memories, perhaps when i see then i could finaly like moka
oh they are pretty sad D: I wont give any spoiler alerts, but now that we have somewhat a Idea when the season may come out, now im on the next hunt, finding a site in japan that will give me release dates for the future manga lol, been using google translator and trying to find something, so far cant find anything D:
If you guys can, help me look for a site that can give me some future release dates for the manga please D:
laugh
link guys see this video LOOOOOOL. Rosario in movie like :))
over a year ago stackrates said…
smile
OMG I left this forum for about 16 - 17 hours and there have been about 4 -5 more pages took me forever to catch up. Agreeing with somone who said something else before my life wouldn't matter much if it ends in 2012 all i want is to see the next season and watch it to the end until then I will be here for a while :) lets keep gathering fans!!!!!
over a year ago nidzula said…
wink
You believe in that stupid theory? If you didn't know the end of the world will be when God says so!
And we are not here to write our biography, we are here TO SUPPORT THE GONZO COMPANY!

Edit:
stackrates find a better methapor :D
over a year ago mastavase said…
laugh
Ive had to put the manga on hold to catch up reading on here lol,
so many post lmao ! :D
smile
nidzula it was ment to be a metaphor stating how much i want season 3 to come out...
smile
Does anybody know what props are for ill start giving them out if i can :)
discotheque the opening song is awesome it gets the beat going its great
smile
Posting on many Rosario vampire videos on youtube for people to join this forum and chat with us and to sign the petition :) im trying to do my best for everyone so we all get to celebrate for our hard work if season 3 comes out :)
over a year ago nidzula said…
496 petitions?! It's gonna be good :3!
ugh, fun old dentist needed 3 fillings D: lol and when I was getting my teeth drilled I was thinking to myself hmm wonder how many people posted on the forum while I was gone lol
over a year ago vampire_king100 said…
monkey
last time i whent to the dentist i broke my braces lolololololololololololololol bad eggs
ya, also for the people signing the petition please don't spam sign because they can just look at the IP adress and be like wow its just the same person over and over, just sign once or twice then just spread the word for the petition to get more signatures, also we just reached 500 woot, link
over a year ago rzx said…
500 more to go
ya everyone has be advertising well atleast i know i am and maybe a couple others, i've been posting on that kurumu is the best damn thing video here and there, but my comment for the petition doesn't always get thumbed up because other dumb comments usually do lol
over a year ago lewis2000 said…
Guys signing a petition is great but it wont actually do much if gonzo can't make it then they cant but they have posted a new date of release on the wiki its 4/2012
over a year ago Mr_Fishy said…
15 and in Southern US of A, figured I'll tell since I can't resist to peer pressure.
EDIT: Also, I signed the petition, and I won't be that sad if they don't start a season 3 since I started reading the manga :D
over a year ago Natteboshond said…
could someone post a link to the wiki where gonzo said the release date of 4/2012? ^^ ty:)
over a year ago fnatic said…
smile
Hi all i am new to this forum and i would like to say that i have watched both seasons of r+v and i saw about the petition i managed to get thumbs up for my comment on the video Kurumu is the best damn thing to gather as much votes as possible if you want you can go to the video and thumb up my comment so it can stay as a top comment that way it will attract more people to vote for the petition.
Anyway nice to see so many people like r+v.
over a year ago tiberis said…
Wow guys more people. KEEP SPREADING THE NEWS! Oh and new guys look forward for my weekly recap post it will help you guys im starting it next week. So at the end of next week on Saturday there will be a recap post. And at the end of each month ill be posting a recap of everything from the first page to the newest. (this is going to hurt since I got a book report im working on)
link is where it is, remember though its wiki, it doesn't mean its true so please don't get your hopes up, also yes the manga is very good =) they need to make them more often!
oh hi tiberis :P ya we are getting quite a few new people joining us huh =) but that's a good thing!
ty for the link, I just watched the anime season 1 and 2. i watched the last 2 episodes of season 2 with a sad face cuz moka was gone :( but then she came back and it was like :D but then season 2 ended and i had a sad face again :(. but today i started with manga because everyone says its good:)
manga is great =) link is where I read it, but just so u know the manga goes by fast then its wait once a month for another release until he starts making more, it should be weekly imo! which is another thing, low manga production = hard to make another season, just saying =/
start reading the manga, kokoa is soo different than the anime. still let´s see where this ends up
ya that's because season 2 was kinda going in a different direction than the manga which is why some people weren't happy with season 2 but season 3 is suppose to follow the manga at least that was a rumor I heard, but me personally i love the anime and the manga but I did enjoy the manga's story line alot more like in the manga u can see he has the holy locket to keep his vampire powers at bay, kinda like the rosario but in the anime he never got one lol
worried
yes i noticed that. damm im not liking moka at the manga either
over a year ago tiberis said…
So im not alone in saying Moka shouldn't be with Tsukune. Thanks god. But I think Mizore is more beautiful than Moka. But Kurumu deserves Tsukune because shes the most in love with him. remember the last episode of season 2 she cried and called him a Jerk after he ran off into the castle without a second thought. Man Tsukune can be a basterd some times but still she needs him more than he knows.
Honestly kurumu and mizore are the best for tsukune, i didnt liked moka in the anime and now at the manga i like her even less. That moment at the castle was very emotional for kurumu, but in the end, when moka come back, she pushs him to moka and he ran at her. dude that was like the worst ending ever
does some people remember this in season 2? ^^ link Its one of the most hilarious moments in R+V in my opinion xD
over a year ago cool1308 said…
moka and tsukune all the way there ment for each other
over a year ago Zelltarian said…
And it seems that the four years of waiting will soon come to a close. We had a lot of fun on this forum, but now I think it's time for some of us to say "goodbye". Goodbye you guys! See you in the forum "will there be a season 4?" a few years from now!
ur a lot confident zelltarian...

natteboshod yeah i remember it was awsome ^^
over a year ago Snirp said…
YAY finaly! i found some evidence on season 3 coming :D i just finished the second season and was looking for a 3th, someone said it would come out on the 3th january on youtube, but never found anything .

anyway i hope its like youre saying zelltarian :D

season 3 HERE WE COME!
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
The only thing i didnt like from the anime is that tsukune never becomes a ghoul and is one of the coolest thing in the manga
over a year ago AmazingBlank said…
angry
ya
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
heart
I wish tsukune ends up with kurumu so i can have Moka hehe
over a year ago Zyynn said…
To be honest, I don't think Tsukune deserves any of the girls... But I do like the harem :3

I'm 16 by the way :p
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
im 14 :p
Friend just linked me this link I think they do the dance good =D, also if anyone is new here please sign the link also don't spam sign because they can see the IP address, just spread the word for it =D
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
@Asian guy
???
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
ok you guys put way too much faith in petitions. Those rarely work in reality. I just don't see a digital petition getting any attention. Money makes the world go round. And I'm gonna go ahead and make the "it's not money it gravitaional force." joke now
Lelouch000 we all know that srry :P, and we alrdy got a rumored date for season 3, its more of us just showing support that they have fans all over the world, don't kill the fun now D:
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
Hey guys do you still remember episode 7 from the seacond searon of the anime well i am actually not sure if it was episode 7 but it was a bonus episode