Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't
save

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8751-8800 of 20307

over a year ago stackrates said…
smile
Itma just be happy theres a chance
over a year ago lewis2000 said…
ok ok just making a joke
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
ya read the manga ull see, they don't fall in love with anyone else I think mizore pulled a funny prank on kurumu and gin though in the beggining of the chapter link but atm the manga is very good, but atm with moka being captive and pretty much going to be sacrificed, and tsukune seen her memories that she was always alone its kinda all about moka in tsukunes mind at this moment of the manga but we all know it will go back to normal, he did this with mizore before as well wanting to save her and only thinking of her, I think the only one he hasn't been like that with is kurumu or the two witches lol
I very much doubt Tsukune will be with Yukari-Chan or Ruby-san because i reckon Ruby is older than him and Yukari is 6 years younger. Kumuru is just annoying him by the looks of it.
I think the way they try and get kumuru noticed is by her feeling a lot of the way through they try and notice her by her doing stuff over the top to get Tsukune's attentio or to wake him up of something.
over a year ago katagabone said…
Tsukune will end up with Moka. End of story bye bye ,see you later.
Well at the moment I like the whole everyone fighting for his love but in the manga at the moment, the main thing I want to see now is how strong Tsukune became over the month of training and after the body reconstruction.
mhm agreed with moka
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
Yes tomorrow i will start reading the seacond season of the manga :Dawsome
sad
Hate it when time moves to fast!!! Enjoying reading it and it's nearly time for me to go to bed
over a year ago rzx said…
this anime changed me, i hope there will be a 3rd season, if not i will be "one sad panda bear" :(
smile
This anime changed a few people (me including) and i think a lot of people will be sad panda's if a new one doesn't come out :'(.
But don't get your hopes down cause there is definatly gonna be another one!!! :D
They need to make the manga and the episodes weekly like naruto and bleech, this anime doesn't get the recognition it deserves D:
I watched Vampire Knight season 1 + 2
but it was not as good as Rosario Vampire.
over a year ago itma157 said…
yeah i think it will be another season too just think of the guys whos been waiting for 3 years and still keep their hope up :)
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
I don't want to buy it, but I do want to read it.. but not on some website. Any 1 knows where I might be able to print it?
ppl watch fruits basket, one of my favs anime ever too.
in the anime they dont give much importance to kurumu and that sucks id realy like kurumu becomes tsukune´s girlfriend
over a year ago KUSH_IN_HD said…
when i looked at the link that jasoanime ut up i saw that it said R+V comes out in 12/2015
on that site jasoanime linked it did say 2012 before it was just edited recently D:
No it dosent it says 4/2012
big smile
yes it says 4/2012, capu 1 and 2 says 2008 so this could be it..
Is it a april fools joke? -.- Everyone can edit wikipedia, no way this is a trusted source. Only if the producer itself announces something it will be 100%. Until then, it's just stupid rumors.
over a year ago jasoanime said…
KUSH i just looked back and it did say 12/2015 but that was just edited, i think some one else may have looked at the link and changed it. I would believe that April will be the release date, if not that will be something else big, maybe the Manga CAPU3
over a year ago Zelltarian said…
@rzx, I'm sick of rumors also, but why do you have to be such a downer. Just let the people hope
ya I thought I seen it just changed to 2015 lol I mean you can't really look on the USA web you have to look at japans sites, best way to do this is link translate English to Japanese then copy past it into the google search and start looking at a bunch of sites making sure you translate them by using google chrome or just using the google search engine when u look it up, if you find anything plz post it here, so far though I haven't found much D:
I know, because it is Wikipedia, I dont trust it very much but none the less it is still a date, and i will anticipate it.
oh I agree, I just wish it was easier to get information on release dates easier just like some other anime lol
So that vid i keep mentioning, 9,115,796 that is 100,000 + views in a couple of HOURS this is growing at one F***ING RIDICULOUS RATE!!! Seriously is everyone in this forum just like spamming the refresh button, just think if 1 out of 100 of the people who watched that video in the last couple hours signed the petition, we could get Rosario + Vampire confirmed in a few days haha if everyone who viewed that video donated $1 we could build our own Yokai Academy hahaha
lol yeah im refreshing this page about once a minute :P and is it really growing that fast wow.
over a year ago cool1308 said…
what video i would love it if u send the link
Its the Kumuru is the best **** thing
link
its now the #72 Video on YouTube
that video is now 72nd on youtube top 100
Why put in stars for that word im not going to say it because im nice but its not even a swear word, and its not going to offend anyone.
lol why does this video have so many views
o that video i remember when this video had 2 million wow now 9 million
I posted a comment on that video Kumuru is the best damn thing link please go thumb up the comment on that video it says "This anime is known as Rosario + vampire so people know, please go check it out and if you like it please sign gopetition[dot]com/petitions/r­osario-vam­pir­e-s­eas­on-­3[d­ot]­ht­­ml and spread the word, please thumb this up so people can see this" my username on youtube is inuyasha9916
last edited over a year ago
I star it because the average age on this forum is apparently around 12 and I don't want the Admins/Moderators getting angry at me and ban me from sharing all that I know. My goal is to be an Admin/Mod soo I wish to please them haha
.... and ya it is swearing.
wink
eheheh its cause of that video that r+v has like the double of fans. it would be a good prize to kurumu to get tsukune cause of that ;)
look how fast the r+v community is increasing,
the more people, the more chance we have for a 3rd season
ya i've just been trying to throw that petition in there lol, hopefully that will get it a few more signatures xD
if most people here r 12 then i must be old cause im 15 years old and also i bought the first season on dvd from amazon cant wait until it gets here!
over a year ago nomaspoland said…
Wheres the petition?
link spread the word, but this petition is more than likely just going to give the gonzo corporation a idea that he does have a good amount of fans that love rosario + vampire if we get them signatures up there, but of coarse a lot more people would sign if everyone knew about it.
i dnt knoow if u know this or not bit u can sign the petition as much as u want all u have to do is change ur first and last name
actually if it does go to Gonzo, then they are going to check the IP address of everyone, and also didn't it require an address? So don't abuse it.
ya don't spam it, just sign it and just spread the word, especially on that kurumu is the best dam thing video, that video gets a whole lot of views lol
big smile
eheh post it on facebook on the rosario + vampire page, the link to the petition and the link to KURUMU´S video
over a year ago WoDo said…
link
then I started to watch the video after the anime : D
heart
ehhe best video ever :D