랜덤 롤플레잉 Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 752 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 752

over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Suji looked at Sasha, she seemed awfully quiet. "Are you alright?" he asks her after a while of silence. "Are you worried about your people? You..." he swallowed, not really wanting to say the next part. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to." He said. He tried to keep his voice sounding lighthearted, as if he didn't care. Whether he succeeded or not, he had no idea.
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Sasha looked up at Suji "Im fine Suji" She ate another berry "I want to go, I just know I can't say goodbye to my brothers." Sasha had finished her food and stood up. "I will see you tonight Suji..Don't worry" Sasha dressed herself and sighed "I'll miss you till then"
Suji sighed. He wanted her to come with him more than anything, but he also knew it meant she was leaving behind everyone she cared about. "Tonight then." He said. He waited until she had left before leaving himself. He had to mentally prepare himself, get a story in his head and keep it straight. When he finally tracked down his camp, his master was the first to greet him. "Suji, where have you been?" there was a harshness in his voice that Suji was not used to.
"I was out scouting. Though I found something so i followed up on it. Turns out I was wrong." Suji answers.
"Really, because we have someone who says otherwise." Grunt says, coming up beside his father. Suji felt the color drain from his face, but he kept a neutral expression.
"Oh really, and who might that be?" he asks, his normal cocky self. Grunt smiled, a wicked sight and called one of the other scouts over to them.
"According to this young man here, you are a traitor to us Suji." His master said, there was no disappointment in his voice, only regret. The question was, what was he regretting. Suji felt his heart rate pick up.
"And how may that be." Suji asked, hoping that it was nothing.
"You were having a love affair with an Unami girl, and not just any girl, but one with a lot of power." Grunt says.
"Do you deny this Suji?" His master asks. Suji says nothing, he finds that he is unable to. His master sighs. "Very well, Kill him Grunt." His master says, turning and leaving. It is then Suji realizes there is no one in the camp except him and Grunt. Before he can even move Grunt punches the side of Suji's head, sending him to the ground, his vision being spotted with black. He tries to get to his feet, but Grunt kicks him in the ribs, sending him to the ground again. Suji tries to scramble to his feet, but as soon as he is standing Grunt punches him in the stomach, knocking all the air out of him. Suji was quick and agile, but that only worked if he could get away, Grunt was huge, strong and surprisingly fast for his size. Grunt picked Suji up by the collar of his shirt. "I have been waiting a long, long time for this pretty boy." Grunt said as he tossed Suji against a tree. He could hear the sound of one of his own ribs breaking. Grunt cam at him, this time his sword drawn. As the sword was brought down towards his head, Suji rolled out of the way, but not fast enough that his arm wasn't hit by the sword. It didn't go to the bone, but it left a nice deep gash, sending a flow of warm blood down his arm. Grunt went for him again, kicking him in the side before going at him with the sword again. Suji sat up as best he could and whispered a few words. He could feel the air change around him, and then Grunt froze in his charge. Suji whispered more commands to the air and watched as Grunt started to panic. If things were going right, then Grunt no longer had any air to breath, and no matter where he went, he would have no air until Suji told the air it could return to Grunt. He wouldn't though. He waited in pain as the larger man slowly suffocated and then fell to the ground dead. Suji took a minute of rest, and then slowly made his way away from the camp. Someone would come to see if he was really dead when Grunt didn't return.
Upon returning to camp Sasha was expecting to be yelled at by her father. Instead she found her camp grieving. She demanded to know what had happened and upon hearing what she did she fell to her knees in shock.
"Aisha has been raped...and murdered....her head was found on the outskirts of the camp with a note from the Jianite" Jumba spoke as he tried to help Sasha to her feet.
Aisha was one of the Elders oldest daughters, Daughters of the Elders were like high Priestess. Highly respected, they consoled the deceased's families, worked as nurses, and much more. They were regarded as hands off to all men. The best of the best were made into the new Elders...Aisha had already been approved to take over her father's position. Sons had the same roles to but obviously they had more leeway than the women did.
Half of the campsite was in tears. The elders were locked in their meeting room and hadn't come out in hours.
Sasha couldn't think, almost couldn't breath.

"Sasha...where have you been?" Sasha heard her fathers voice and she tried, tried to stand straight and tall in front of him but she wanted to double over. How could this happen? "I....I was on my task...I was trying to become close enough to a Darogenon...to bring it back..."
"You have failed?" The words stung Sasha to the core...her father could be cruel but to say she had failed. "No father, I just need more time." "We are out of time! This has gone to far. The Elders want action now. Our scouts have not seen you in the northern forest, they have not seen any tracks of you. The elders know you are hesitant.They have been taking their own measures."

Sasha could not believe what she was hearing this was bad, so very bad. Suddenly the Elders door swung open. A man stepped out "We will speak with Beast Rider. Now." Sasha tried to walk steadily but she faltered every few steps. She would be facing Ashia's father in moments. Aisha was the one who volunteer to visit the man who died in the fires family.

Sasha heard the door slam shut behind her. She walked to the middle of the circle of chairs. Aisha's father was in front of her. He didn't look like he had cried, instead...instead fire burned in his eyes, dark fire of pain..agony...destruction.. "Beast rider........What is your news of our Darogenon" "I...I need.....more time" Sasha tried to explain, never...never in life had Sasha felt so scared before. "YOU TAKE TO LONG!" A loud smack echoed through the meeting hall, as Sasha's face was violently stuck. Sasha remained quite...IT wasn't the first time she had ever been hit. "My Daughter....My Aisha!" He screamed at her. The other elders remained quite.

"We will take action now!" He yelled. "No!" Sasha screamed, she feared for Suji being at the camp, she feared the blood shed, for her brothers, her father. Another smack echoed the room. "You do not call shots around here Beast Rider!" "Our new soldiers have not finished training, we do not have the beast" Sasha tried to reason only to be struck again. "You are wrong, we have not only one beast but an army." Sasha felt tears fall from her face as a chained man hit the floor. It was Elgor. Elgor was a beast rider that showed Sasha how to use her powers after her mother had died. When the war became heated Elgor had fled to the northern forests, Sasha had often met with him and once even took Jumba with her too meet him. When a best riders power is excessively used they become weak. they could die from it. Elgor was groaning from pain, He could feel the pain of the animals they made him capture.

"Elgor!"Sasha cried out his name. No how could this all be happening...How could they have found him. She watched a figure emerged from the darkness "Jumba!" Sahsa cried, Jumba wouldn't have..how could he? Why would he? He knew how much Elgor meant to her, he was a second father!

Jumba looked over to Sasha and grimminced at her "you had such potential...your failed us all." How could Jumba say that...they had been friends since they were little... Sasha was at a loss for words. "All I ever wanted, to command this tribe by your side Sasha, Together we would defeat the Jianite, but no....You tried to ignore your calling to lead...your beast rider power kept hidden by your love for the cursed beasts....then you betrayed us all...with your petty love affair."

Sasha couldn't breath. "H-How..." "I thought it was me, me who brought the change in your attitude, your ways....but you never reciprocated my feelings I had for you, so I investigated. Then I found you and him. I thought you were messing with him, going to bring him in once he trusted you, but you never brought him in." Sasha felt her body start to tremble as she heard Elgor trying to speak "S-sash-aa... S-s-orry" Jumba ignored Elgor and kept talking "Do you really think he loved you?! How could you be so blind?! The Jianite know exactly what a beast rider is, he was just waiting until you let your guard down!" No...he couldn't be right...no Suji would never... "Now he will die in battle with the rest of his pathetic tribe" Sasha felt tears streaming down her face. "Your father...Your brothers....they know...they know disgusting you are. Thankfully we have spared the rest of the tribe from your indecency."

Sasha suddenly hit the floor, she never felt someone come up behind her, she felt chains being tied around her arms. It was the elders that spoke next "We will attack with or without you, the beasts will fight with or without you. Our troops are already moving."

Sasha watched in horror and Jumba knocked Elgor unconscious. Sasha looked back to the man had tied her only to come face to face with her father "You are just like your mother.....A waste of life" He spat the words at her face, Sasha wanted nothing more than to die right then and there. Her and Elgor had bags placed over their heads a beast rider who could not see or feel animals was a beast rider with no power.

They were chained to the a pole in the room and left there.

The troops made their way to the nearest Jianite campsite.

Sasha was crying, she felt a good kick to her side and the word traitor spat. "Maybe when you come to your senses and this Jianite boy is dead, we can try again beast rider, you will lead the Unami to victory...or you will burn the death" Aisha's father spoke before they exited the room.

Sasha heard a small bird chirping "Please...Please bird....feel me....feel me...I know it's hard...I can't see you....Please....Lead Suji..to safety."

The little bird took off and tried it's hardest to find Suji. Then the bird did The bird began squawking as hard as it could at him and tried to nudge him in the direction that would take him to the beach, The bird tried to pull his hair, push him anything to get him to move.

Jumba had entered the room without Sasha knowing, Sasha was mumbling trying to keep contact with the bird when she received a hard kick to her already bruised side. "I was the one who was always there for you Sasha. ME! Not the enemy! You will be mine and we will rule the Unami tribe." Jumba growled at her. He kneeled down and slipped a ring on her finger. "It's okay Sasha...I'll get you back on track. You will be my wife and the commander of this tribe." "No!" Sasha cried only to feel Jumba's lips crash into hers. Sasha felt sick to her stomach. She tried to yell but suddenly she felt her mouth gagged by cloth "Don't worry Beast rider, Now you can't communicate at all..." Jumba placed a strand of hair behind her ear "Oh Sasha..my wedding present to you will be the Jianite boy's head on silver platter. I'll be back to make you mine in more ways than one after the war." Sasha heard him slam the door behind him as he left.

The little bird was still connected with Sasha as all of that happened. The pain, fear, hatred was too much and the little bird hit the floor in front of Suji twitching until It took it's last breath.
(Sorry I posted so much haha)
fangfan7 commented…
It's okay, it made me feel better about posting so much :) over a year ago
KayKutie13 commented…
:) Yay! haha over a year ago
Suji couldn't move, the pain....god his whole body hurt. He must have passed out out, whether from pain or blood loss he didn't know. The wound om his arm was still bleeding and he found out there was another on his torso, he didn't even remember getting that one. He blacked out again for some time and then woke again when a bird started to pester him. It was only after it died that he realized who it was from. How it found him. "No..." he whispered. "No no no no!" he screamed. Screaming made the pain worse, so he screamed and shouted again and again. Finally the pain was too much and he once again blacked out.
((Sorry this is going to be another long one))

Aisha was in the process of speaking with Miki and Jake when one of her scouts came running into her home. When he saw her, breathing heavily from running, he bowed and then straightened. "M'lady, the Jianite scout, the one you told us to keep an eye on..."
"What is it?" she asked, standing quickly.
"He's injured badly, possibly dead, we're not sure....something's gone wrong." the young man informed her. She turned back to Jake and Miki.
"I'm sorry, we'll finish this when I get back. If you need anything, feel free to ask Nima, or if you have any more questions. I'll be back late tonight or tomorrow." She informed them, grabbing her sword and bow before rushing out with the young man.
By the time it was dark Aisha and a small group of men had met up with her scouts who were watching the Jianite from a distance. "What's his name?" she asks one of them.
"Suji ma'am."
"Thank you. I need you to quickly build something we can carry him on, we're going to bring him back tot he city, figure out what happened." Aisha instructed. They went and did as she said, back in less than an hour with a well crafted stretcher, they hoisted Suji on to it, and then brought him back to the city, and brought him straight to the infirmary. By now it was first light of the next day. "As soon as he's conscious enough to talk I want someone to get me. I'll be in my study here in the infirmary." She said, turning on her heel and going to figure out what had happened.

Suji woke up again, except this time he was in a strange place with a lot of people. He sat up fast, only to collapse as pain shot through his body. He groaned. "Where the hell am I?" He asked to no one in particular.

One of the nurses ran and got Aisha, as soon as she heard the Jianite was awake she was in the infirmary. "Suji?" she asks him.
Suji looks at her confused. "I'm sorry...who are you?"
"I am the leader of the Renegades, welcome to my city." Aisha replied. Suji didn't have the energy to hide his shock.
"Please tell me you have Sasha, please tell me you found her." his voice was pleading. Now Aisha was the confused one.
"Who is Sasha?" she asks. At hearing this Suji let out a groan/wail that almost didn't sound human.
"Please, please we have to get her, I have to let her know I didn't abandon her....I think....I think she is in trouble. Please we have to find her, we have to go get her." Suji pleaded, loosing energy. One of Aisha's men came to her, and whispered in her ear.
"Sasha...an Unami girl of high rank....a Beast Rider...and evidently your lover." she said, stating facts. "We'll see where she is, you are in no condition to move though. Don't worry Suji." Aisha assure him. When Aisha had first heard of the couple she did not know about the Unami. Her spies had informed her of Suji's interest in the renegades a long time ago, which was why they were keeping an eye on him. Now they knew the Unami girl was important, they would see if she could be trusted.
"T-thank you....thank you...." Suji managed before blacking out yet again.
"Send one of our Unami spies to figure out what is going on." Aisha commanded.
last edited over a year ago
Sasha cried until she couldn't cry anymore. She tore and ripped at the chains. After painstaking tried Sasha ends up dislocating her right shoulder, She cried out pain but keeps trying only to end up passing out from pain. "Suji...im..sorry" Was the only thing Sasha was able to say before she passed out. At least it would take her tribe a few days to reach where she was guessing Suji's campsite was because they could not travel as fast as Suji and Sasha did. Sasha could only hope Suji was safe at the beach..in their spot...One day..some how...she would see him again..she hoped it wouldn't be her watching over him from heaven.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
{can I be a spy?}
fangfan7 commented…
Yes Please :D over a year ago
The Spy received his orders three hours ago. He had arranged for himself to deliver water to the prisoners. He had been present for most of the drama, he just didn't realize what kind of role it played for the Renegades. He walked into the area where they were holding Sasha and Elgor. When he was sure no one was listening or watching he knelt down in front of Sasha. "Suji is with the Renegades, we found him. We'll get you out of here...but know it could take time." he says to her, getting up and quickly leaving before anyone notices anything strange.
Sasha was crying again. Not out of pain or hurt...from happiness...Suji was safe...he was free now...the renegades would help him. Her own pain and hurt meant nothing anymore, besides her bruised ribs, black eye, dislocated shoulder she wore a smile on her face. The love of her life was free...and that meant her heart was free as well.
((This is so emotional D: I can feel the feelings!)
((I know right....let's get some action going!....maybe.....))

After receiving news from her spy Aisha went in to speak with Suji, when she finished with that she went back to her own home to speak with Miki and Jake. Before that she thought over everything Suji had told her. With what was going on, it would push her plans forward, and she wasn't sure they were ready for that. When Nima fetched Miki and Jake she spoke with them. "Jake, you may be joining my soldiers and myself sooner than you thought....I'll need to know what you can do, but that should be quick. Miki, you're free to stay here, but if you want to help with what is going on, I'll find something for you to do. I am really really sorry, but my original plans for you two may have to wait depending on how things go." She told them.

If Suji wasn't sleeping he was biting back tears. He wasn't able to help with anything, he was useless and that was killing him. To make matters worse the renegade leader had told him the condition Sasha was in, and he wanted to kill something...he just had too much anger built up and no way to let it out.
Sasha woke up on the floor, she didn't move but she could hear the elders talking. It was a success, they had destroyed the most northern part of the Jaintie campsite and they planned to push forward. Sasha was almost relived...only because they had seemed to forget about..well for now. Occasionally her and Elgor suffered more blows, hits, and cuts. Sometimes they ate, sometimes they didn't.

Jumba never failed to visit though, never failed to tell her that she was going to be his. he would kiss her cheek either before or after kicking or hitting her. The war had changed him so much, she almost felt bad for him. It killed her though, any time he touched her. She felt like she was betraying Suji.

Sasha would still yank and pull on the chains. One of her brothers came in and pushed her shoulder back in but it didn't stop her from trying to yank herself free and end up dislocating it again. Elgor tried to comfort Sasha, he could never blame her for him ending up here. She was like a daughter to him.

Sasha had manged occasionally to spit the gag out and talk to Elgor or at least breath better. This time was different though, she waited until Jumba had left and spit the gag out. She spoke softly but fiercely trying to connect with another poor small bird that landed on the window sill. She needed to tell Suji urgent news, both tribes were in big trouble. The Unami tribe was going to sick Darogenons on the enemy and she heard rumor that his tribe was trying to catch beasts on their own in the southern forests. This was bad Bochies lived in the southern forests and they are natural enemies to the Darogenons, they fight to death upon eye contact and destroy everything in their paths, if something wasn't done to stop this than both tribes could lose 90% of their lives.

The bird flew hard and fast, it took the birdie a whole day and it was exhausted but it finally found Suji. The bird Nested on him and chirped lightly to him before flying around like crazy trying to get the message across, some how the bird was able to have Suji connect his tribe with the sourthern forest and Unami with northern forest. Sasha could only hope Suji would be able to figure out the rest. The bird nestled into Suji's shoulder once more before Sasha broke the connection, she was too wear to hold it any longer, she had been holding the connection for and entire day. The bird suddenly took off disappearing as Sasha passed out, her body trying to regain it's strength.
Suji was finally able to stay awake, and have a little more energy. He still could hardly move and he didn't understand why it was taking him so long to heal. When another bird came, relief flooded him. It meant Sasha was still alive. He tried to understand what it was trying to tell him, he understood a little....or at least thought he did, and the news was not good. When he told Aisha about it, she had left immediately and he hadn't seen her since.

Aisha was preparing her men. She cursed both tribes as she made plans for intervention, or if worse came to worse....well she hoped it didn't come to that. After she had stayed up for three days without rest, getting everything put together, her second in command took over and she went back to her home to make sure Jake and Miki were alright. And to see what she could do for them....it wasn't like she would have slept anyway.
Sasha grunted as she hit a dirt floor. The elders were sick of having her and Elgor in their meeting room, so they had them locked in a holding cell that was usually kept for the most dangerous crime breakers. It was underneath where regular holding cells were. Her and Elgor both groaned.

They were taking no chances with Sasha, no animals or fresh air at all for fear she would some how break free. She had over heard them talking when they thought she was sleeping though.

They were going to try and break Elgor to make him confess where more Beast Riders were hiding, and they still wanted Sasha to lead as a commander. They figured if they broke her spirit she would comply. Jumba was of course still planning on Marrying Sasha, his claimed that he was the only one who could match Sasha in strength or wit if she ever got out of line. This was true, Jumba had very similar strength and speed to Sasha but he never actually beat her before in any kind of fight.

Sasha suffered more beating than Elgor did but mostly because one time when Jumba tried to kiss her she attacked him but biting him hard enough to draw blood.
This is Elgor
Age 43
Unami tribe
Beast Rider
 This is Elgor Age 43 Unami tribe Beast Rider
This Jumba
Unami Tribe
Sasha's second in command who has now gone psycho. :)
 This Jumba Age: 22 Unami Tribe Sasha's 초 in command who has now gone psycho. :)
((awesome))

Aisha traveled back and forth between Mike and Jake and Suji. She hated trying to keep everyone, including herself, put together. She knew they had to get the Unami girl, or else once Suni was healed he could cause problems. He never actually said that to her, but Aisha could see how much he loves the Unami girl. It was a powerful kind of love and she wasn't going to get in the way of it. He spies had also sent a message to her, informing her that the Unami girl had been moved to a holding cell that could be difficult to get her out of. Aisha smiled. As if....they would get her out, it wouldn't be difficult. When she informed Suji of this, he seemed relieved, but also disappointed that he wouldn't be able to help.
Sasha was currently being hand fed food by Jumba, She sighed. She didn't want him here but she had to eat. Sasha was just happy she knew Suji was safe, she would never let Jumba know that though. If Suji wasn't here it meant he was injured and she didn't want Jumba out looking for him.
Suji waited, and waited. His body still in pain, but it was muted compared to earlier. He tried sitting up and pain shot through him. He kept going though, he had to find out what happened to Sasha, he had to help her. No one was keeping an eye on him, which was good. He made his way, slowly, out of the infirmary and to the outside of the city. Being a tracker and scout made that task easy. He made it maybe a mile outside of the city before some of the wounds reopened all the way and the pain was too much. When he woke up again he was back in the infirmary. He groaned in frustration and shut his eyes. A single tear running down his cheek. The last time he cried was when his family was murdered.
Jake waited at Aisha's house with Miki. "Do you want to go do something? Or maybe we could help in some way." He suggests to her. He was getting bored just waiting around here.
Sasha grunted as she suffered a smack to the face, this time from her own father. She felt her anger rising, she felt like a trapped animal. Her father left and the sound that managed to escape her throat didn't sound to human, in fact it sounded almost animalistic.

Elgor spoke "Sasha please, you must calm down....." He sighed He wished he could help but he was far to weak "Sasha....You can't communicate with the animals but that doesn't stop the animalistic nature inside you, every animal you connect with it is like a piece of them stay with you....if your not careful......" He looked down "Some beast riders have forgotten they were even human before...."

Sasha sighed and slumped against the wall, she was happy Suji was safe, but she was angry about how her tribe was acting...Jumba..her father...the elders....they were ignoring all the core values this tribe was raised on since the beginning of time. Every once and a while she could hear the guards say how the elders seemed to be getting out of hand and locking people up and possibly more.
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Miki shrugs and pulls on her dress " No idea, but do you know how to fight?" she asks slyly
"Um...probably not the way they would appreciate. I got in a lot of fights at school, part of why I had to transfer....but my abilities help a lot with the fighting piece." Jake answered. "I probably can't fight all that well though." He said smiling, looking over at her. "Do you think we need Nima with us to walk around the city?" he asks her.
"I don't know"Miki stands "how about i test your fighting skill's real quick?" She asks grabbing his hand and pulling him outside and into a big space.
He smiles and follows her as she leads him to and open area. "Alright, so how are you going to test me?" He asks. "I didn't know you knew ho to fight." he adds as sort of a random after thought.
Miki holds out her hands and smiles "there's a lot you don't know like this isn't my real hair color." she points at her head "and the fact that i have two sister's i always fight with" She laughs
He smiles a little. "Well then, oh mysterious one, allow me to be your ever studious pupil." He said, bowing dramatically.
Miki took the chance, while he bowed she jumped onto his back, wraped her legs around his neck and pulled his arms up it would cause him pain but she would not pull hard enough to break bones.
Jake startled a little, surprised, and then did what he thought to do first, as best as he could without hurting he anyway. He let his arms be limp as she pulled them, and then grabbed her wrists with his hands, pulling her weight forward, not sure it it would work.
Miki gasped slightly as he grabbed her wrists and pulled her forward, she fell off but quickly swept his legs out from under him as her hands touched the grass. Miki realized he was having a good look at her underwear because of the short dress so she quickly pulled it down blushing.
Jake fell onto his back as his feet were knocked out from under him. He looked over just as Miki was pulling down her dress and he couldn't help the little laugh that came out. "If it makes you feel any better, I didn't see anything." he said smiling.
She sticks out her tongue at him and Looks away a piece of blonde hair falling into her scarlet face.
Jake can't help but laugh even more. "don't be so embarrassed. Come on, show me what else you got." He said standing and reaching out a hand to help her up.
She smiles before grabbing his hand and pulling him down next to her. "Weak." she says standing up and brushing grass off her hands.
He leans back in the grass and looks up at her, smiling. "Well what can I say, I have a weak spot for pretty girls." he said smiling and then standing up beside her. "What next?" he asks.
She looks him in the eyes "block my attacks." she says pulling back a fist
Jake gets ready to block as she throws the first punch at him.
She fake throws a punch and sweeps him off his feet with her foot. "expect the unexpected." she says
Landing on his back again he looks up at her. "Noted." he says, getting back to his feet.
she commands "stop this" she kicks at Jake's stomach.
Before he even thinks about what he's doing, Jake quickly moves out of the way, and then grabs her ankle, twisting - there was no pain - so it turned her body around. Had somebody been watching they would have seen his eyes momentarily glow white and then go back to normal with a white ring around the pupil. He let her foot go and looked at her sheepishly. "Sorry, my ability kicked in, it does that on its own sometimes." he said.
Miki staggered for a moment "that's ok why don't we work on that."she rubs her ankle where red fingerprints were. "man that didn't hurt but it looks like it did." she says looking at it.
He looked down at her ankle, worried. "Are you sure it didn't hurt? I am really, really sorry if i hurt you..." He stopped, realizing he was getting to worried.
Miki smiles "its fine no worries now lets try out your powers bit by bit." about 20 balls of water appeared "destroy them."
Aisha received news that Suji had tried to leave, she went to talk to him. "Suji, I know you want to help your....friend, but you're too injured to do anything. Please, just try to rest. We're sending someone in for her tonight....in the very least to gather information." Suji looked up at Aisha tiredly.
"Thank you. Why are you being so kind to me?" he asks.
"Because you're one of us now, and I look out for all of my people. Please, try to rest, we're doing what we can." she says. Suji nods and then turns away from her as she gets up to leave. She had put together a small team of her Renegades who were of Unami origin to go to the camp and see what they could do. She worried though, things between the two tribes had been getting worse and worse.
"Alright then." he says. He got ready, his powers already 'turned on' and waited as she threw them at him. He wasn't really sure how to destroy them, so he just attacked them as seemed fit when they came towards him. The first few he did a roundhouse kick and water fell to the ground, then he swiped out quickly at a few more, water raining down on both him and Miki. He continued like this until all but one were left, that one hitting him square in the chest. He smiled. "Well then...i don't know if that's what you wanted, but how was it?" He asked, slipping his shirt off over his head and wringing the water out of it.
Miki shakes the water from her hair and all the color faded leaving a blonde hair, blue eyed girl standing in front of him. "great now try Ice." the same thing happened except it was ice not water.
Jake didn't have time to put his shirt back on as she started to chuck ice at him. The results were similar to when he did it with water, except he got hit a few more times then he did with the water.