랜덤 롤플레잉 Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 752 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 752

over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Aisha looks over at her, glad that the girl was being cautious. "Nothing hard at first. Just things to see what kind of simple things you can do, or help with. Depending how the beginning goes, it well determine the next half of the tests; which determine if you become a fighter with my troops or work here in the city." Aisha tries to explain.

Suji smiled sadly at her. "You know, it's funny. I am happy for my people, but I am sad too because i know it has affected you in some way. I hate this feeling and everything feels like it is tearing me in two." He thought about the boy, a Jianite, and wondered who had taught him all those horrible things. "You mind if I join you?" he asks, gesturing to an open spot on the rock beside Sasha.
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Sasha finally let a real smile break through "That would make me feel so much better..... I've missed you" Sasha blushed slightly but didn't turn away from hi,. Being here with him made her feel much better, although she still didn't know what there were or were things would go from here. She was happy and that made her want to stay.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Jake looked up from his eating to Aisha. "You mean, you want to see if we'll be useful at all to you. What if we're not? Well you cast us out, or kill us?" he asks. "It's not like we'll be much use, I'll tell you that now. Where we're from, we don't have to know what you know here to survive." He adds, only a little worried at how she would react.
Aisha smiled a little. "Half the people who take the tests are children who know no skills yet. Granted you are not Children, but we well find a way for you to live comfortably. After we go around town today, you can observe what my people do and see if there is something in particular you would like to do. We'll even go to some of the training camps for my men. Do not worry, neither myself or my people well hurt you." She reassure him.

Suji smiles and scrambles up the rock, sitting beside Sasha, their shoulders touching. he didn't care that they were so close, and he figured if she was uncomfortable with it she would scoot over. "I really am sorry about your village, despite what I feel about my people." he said. He really wanted to bring up the possibility of running away to the Renegades again, but refrained from it, at least for now.
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Miki looks at Jake surprised "what you were never a boy scout when you were little?"
Sasha look at him "MY people want to retaliate..they want me to plan the course of action.." Sasha paused and looked down into the water and slipped her hand into his. His touch made her feel better and she figured if he didn't like it he would pull away "I have given them other orders that I find more important...but out retaliation will come...... " She looked at him "Unami do not operate like the Jainti...you have a king....we have elders who make our decisions then delegate them to our commanders....for them to have me make the choice on what to do....Jumba might be right...they might put me in charge of the whole tribe........"
Jake just smiled. "No, never a boy scout. But I went camping with my family plenty, I went outside a lot, and I went off on my own to practice my ab...." he paused, about to say abilities, and then thinking batter of it. "I suppose I can fight a little. I got into a lot of fights. What about you?" He asks Miki, and then smiles again. "I mean, you obviously weren't in boy scouts...but did you do outdoorsy stuff with your family or anything else i guess?" he didn't really know how to ask so it wouldn't be offensive...if it was at all that is.
Miki thinks for a moment "i was a girl scout and no we didn't sell cookies we hiked, swam and a lot of other stuff, learning how to tie not's all the survival stuff."
Suji tightened his grip around her hand. "That'll put you in an awkward situation." He says teasingly...though it comes out more serious than he would have liked. "What are we going to do the day you and I meet on the battlefield?" he mused. "I guess that's unlikely. You'll fight, but they send me out to see what the troops we're against are like and then I report back. Or the alternative is that I am caught by one of your people, and we know that wouldn't turn out good." Despite the moribundity of the situation, he managed to make it sound a little more light hearted. "Sasha I already know what you'll say, but I'm going to ask anyway. What if we runaway, join the Renegades. I've heard so many stories about them, and while to Jianite and Unami they seem awful, maybe they're not. I've heard stories about their leader too. That the person only wants peace between the Unami and Jianite, or to combine everyone and have no more differences." He paused, not really able to believe he was going to say what he was about to. "Maybe that's what we should be fighting for." He waited for her to get angry with him, because while he was loyal to the Jianite, he didn't have as many ties to them as she did to the Unami.
"You know I could see you as a girl scout. I suppose that'll just mean I'll have to stick by you. I'm a fast learner though, I'm sure I'll figure something out." Jake said smiling
Sasha remained quite for a goof couple of minutes but instead of yelling or anything instead she leaned onto him and answered his question with another question. "I will tell you my answer...but you have to answer something for me first....Why...Why do you stay with me and continue to meet with me? You did not turn me in to your tribe even though you had many chances to and you gain nothing from being with me because I am the enemy....so please...tell me why."
Suji sighed. "Originally I was going to turn you in. I have a bad habit of trying to play games with my enemies. I always do, it makes the job more fun. But you would actually play along...which made it more fun for me. As time went on though I grew...more attracted to you. You were, are, so different from the other Unami I have met." He paused a moment. "I don't know, I guess I just let myself go too far in my games and as a result I couldn't do my job." he shrugged. "I guess that'll get me killed later, but I don't regret it. Besides...given recent circumstances, I gain so much more than I've had before. And no I do not mean power." he finished, looking up at her. "Now your turn." he said. he wasn't really sure if he answered her question, and if he didn't she would press him further before answering his anyway.
Sasha sighed and gave a small smirk "So different huh? I guess that means you haven't kissed the other Unami members you met." she laughed slightly. She looked back into the water "I was ready to fight when I met you...but I dont know.. I told you before you caught me off guard and when you didn't attack after I fought the beast, I was curious about you...I tried...Tried to tell my father there was a scout out here...but every time I wanted to, something held me back....your wrong though. I gain plenty from being with you...hope...happiness" she looked up at him. "I sound crazy don't I?"
Miki scoffs "yea you could see me in the uniform with my hair in pigtails and such." Miki picked up one of the outfits and leave only to shout extremely pissed. "a dress Really." Her feet pounded down the stairs and she ran into view pissed "i'm thankful this is only temporary." she says sitting down stiffly next to Jake and biting into what she thought was toast.
((the girl is Miki the guy is Jake when he is in his outfit minus the guitar lol))
 Miki scoffs "yea 당신 could see me in the uniform with my hair in pigtails and such." Miki picked up
Without thinking about what he was doing he pulled his hand from hers and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her to him. "You don't sound crazy at all, and even if you did, well then I'm right there with you. You gave me a type of happiness I haven't had since my family was killed." He replied quietly. Then, as if an after thought he said, "Are you okay with this? I mean, with me holding you like this?" he didn't know why he felt like he needed to be reassured. Normally he was cocky and full of himself, and he never had trouble with the girls from his home village...but this was different.

Aisha looked at Miki sympathetically. "I am sorry about the dress, but it was the only thing we had on hand that would sort of fit you. Tell you what, we'll go to the market first and find both of you some clothes that are more to your liking." she said.
last edited over a year ago
He smiled. When she came back, pissed off about the dress, he almost burst out laughing. "It suits you, really." he said, trying to be serious, but failing.
{you never know, he may have played guitar before :)}
Miki smiles at Aisha "no thx it can wait." she then gives jake the evil eye and shoves him and his change of clothes up stairs "let's see how you like it." she says
(touche BlackSparrow)
Sasha giggled and nuzzled herself closer to him. "Suji, I didn't smack the shit out of you for kissing me....I think holding me is okay too.." She flashed him a smirk before snuggling into him again.

Sasha sighed "Suji...we don't even know where the Renegades are.." Sasha wanted to run. She hated how tied to her Tribe she was. She wished she could just take him with her so he could see it just once. IF she was leader couldn't she just end it? no her people would shoot her if she declared defeat. Ugh damn it.
Jake ran up the stairs laughing, when he came back down he just smiled at Miki to bother her. His clothes weren't great but they didn't bother him as much as Miki's did her. It was pants, which fit fine and a loose fitting sleeveless v-neck shirt. not really his style, but he had seen some guys pull it off....
Miki's jaw dropped but she quickly turned back to her toast, a light blush spreding across her face. "show off." she mutter's between bites
"haha! you're just jealous." he said, clearly noting the blush, and deciding to ignore it, lest it make him uncomfortable too. "So what now?" he asks Aisha.
Suji couldn't help but smile when she snuggled into him, he pulled her even closer to him. "I'm sure we could find them. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if they had people watching all of our camps. If they knew we were looking for them, I'm sure they'd let us know they were there." he said. "You can't go though, can you?" he said a little saddened by this thought. He knew the reality of it though. "Couldn't you, like, assign one of your siblings to take your place?" he asked, though he thought he knew the answer already.

"Well, if you want, we can go into the city and I can show you around." Aisha said in response to Jake's question.
Miki stands "i have a question, after we figure out what's going to happen where will we stay, will we have to get a job and pay for where were living?" Miki was bursting with questions.
Sasha looked at him. "There is something I have to for my tribe before I can leave.....okay?....it may take me a few days...." She pulled away and looked him in the eye "But when im done......we will leave...."
She smiled sadly "Suji....I usually accept promise because I don't trust people will keep them.... but...Promise me you wont leave me?"
Aisha frowned, trying to figure out how to answer that. "Well...yes and no. For the time being you well stay with me. Once we figure out what you well be doing then we'll decide where you live. I mean...you get a say, but we'll choose an area we think well be best, and then you can choose if the two of you live in the same place, separate, or if you stay in a place with someone else. As for the pay. You don't have to pay, that's a little complicated. You don't buy the things you need, you simply tell the person who is selling them what you are taking so they can make note of it. The theory is, a farmer can get clothing for free because the thought is, the seamstress might get crops for her and her family and in turn she gives the farmer and his family clothes. And it's the same for everyone. In my case, I made this city, but then I provide protection for everyone. As long as you're honest about what you're taking there is no problem." She paused. "Does that make sense?" she wasn't sure if it did to them or not.

Suji looked down at her, he felt like he could fly....they were actually going to do it! "I won't leave you. I promise you that. And if I'm not here when you are ready to leave, just always know that I am trying my best to get to you." he said quietly.
Miki's face was blank. "so it's like trade like if your a soldier you protect the people and in return you get food and clothing?"
"Basically, yes, but not just soldiers. A seamstress get's food, housing and protection because she makes the clothes. A farmer gets clothes, housing and protection because he is the reason for the food coming in, a blacksmith gets clothing, food, housing and everything else because he makes weapons, and anything else made of metal that we need." Aisha said. "I know many people do not think this method works, but for as long as this city has been here that is how it has been. It was my brother's idea, and it seemed to work."
She looked Suji dead in the eye. "Suji if you are ever in trouble....ever in true trouble...I want you to go to the beach I took you too....I will know...I will find you....The beach...that is our spot..." She gave a tiny smile and leaned in and kissed him on the lips gently.
"um...ok?" Miki was confused badly Miki could be a lot of things a basket maker or a seamstress. She wasn't so sure about Jake tho.
He kissed her back, pulling her to him, making it last as long as he could. Despite how much he didn't want to, Suji pulled back enough that he could look at her. "At the beach, got it." he repeated. "When should I expect to meet you there?" he asked. Ideally he could go every night, but it was a long distance and hard to travel every night in a row.

Aisha smiled. "I'm sorry, I know it can be difficult to understand, but you'll get it eventually. Shall we go then? Maybe it'll make more sense if you actually see it. Besides, the city is a beautiful place."
"Only go there if you are in trouble,,If you cannot reach me...I want you to go straight to the beach...Its far enough from both of our tribes where we don't have to worry about other people. For now we will keep meeting here." She smiled at him and then stood.

"I'll let you pick what we do next....Do you want Romantic....Dangerous....or extremely Dangerous and something you will probably never get to do ever again...?"
Miki looks at Jake before nodding "ok."
Jake nods in agreement. He was excited but at the same time nervous. Would there be anything here he would be able to do?
Suji nodded in understanding. At her question he thought a minute and then smiled. "Would it be too much to ask for a mixture? If so, then how about....extremely dangerous." he said, his smile growing.

Aisha stood. "very well, if you come with me please." She led them outside of the house, and towards the main part of the city where most of the market was. Having the newcomers with her helped her see some of the beauty in her own home. The pathway was cobblestone with a barrier of flowers on either side, and lush green fields beyond that. As they neared the heart of the city she started to tell them about what was around. "The entrance here, into the market place has a bread shop and a grocer, in a little bit we'll get to the main area." She said.
Miki was looking at everything around here. "where we come from it's not this beautiful." she remarks
To Aisha that was odd, she thought all of Yotsish was beautiful. With the exception of the mines, but that was about it. "Surely there must be somewhere beautiful as this." She says. Their world sounded so strange, then again her world must be very strange to them too.
Mikis eyes grew wide and she dug into her pocket "I forgot!' she pulled out a camera and turned it on. "this can take pictures. or images of what ever you point it at." she showed Aisha Pictures of her home and the streets and car's. she stopped when she found a picture of her and her friends and saw a familiar face in the background "no way." Miki saw Jake in the background wearing the same uniform as her.
"This is such a strange thing." Aisha says, looking closely at the pictures. Their home was so unusual. When Miki got to the picture of her and many other people, Aisha noticed Jake in the background and wondered why he was not with Miki in the front. She said nothing though since Miki seemed surprised herself.
"What, what is it?" Jake asks, coming up to where the girls were, he had been busy observing some of the flowers that grew here, ha hadn't seen anything like them before.
Sasha took his hand and began leading him away "Be very quite....We're dead if you get us caught..." the walked quickly for a couple of hours and Before Suji had realized it, it was too late. He could see upcoming flames from the unami tribe campsite. Sasha wasn't sure if it was still okay for him to know where the camp was but it wasn't the main camp so.... to hell with it.

Sasha could feel Suji tense and she turned to him and kissed him " You're safe...Were not going in ...we're going up." She pointed to a large tree with lots of coverage for them to hide in. Him and her climbed the tree nice and high and sat on a branch. There was almost no movement on the campsite except for a few people. "Suji...this is my home....Well...one of them.... I used to live almost a week away from here.... but I came up here...and was able to meet you..." She whispered to him, they had to be quite just in case. "She held his hand tightly to keep him calm.

From up here Suji could see a majority of the camp. "This isn't the main camp we have...this is one of our Northern ones. I travel the campsites a lot."
Miki showed Jake the picture "i had no idea you went to the same school as me." she says
Jake leaned over and looked at the picture. "No way. That is so weird, I had no idea either." He paused and smiled. "Then again I had only been going there for about a month before we ended up here." he added.
Miki frowns "impossible i took this picture three month's ago"
The entire time Suji was near Sasha's camp he felt tense. When they had first come up on it, he wondered if she had betrayed him, but then quickly pushed the thought away. Now here he was, sitting just above a camp he and the rest of the men he traveled with had been looking for, for a long time. The funny thing was, he wasn't going to say a word about it. He was amazed by the size of the camp, for some reason he had expected it to be very small.
Suji found he couldn't say anything, he just held tightly to her hand. He knew if he had to he could escape easily, he was fast, and with his abilities he could stop everyone from being able to move. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to do that though. The last time he used his powers, it turned out very very badly.
"Why did you bring me here?" he whispered so quietly he wasn't even sure she heard him.
Sasha broke away from her thoughts and looked at him. A tear suddenly fell down her cheek. "I wan't you to know...How much I trust you...." She whispered lightly. Sasha kissed his cheek and whispered "Come on, the gaurds make rounds soon, lets go back to our river." Sasha and him quickly got down and were out of sight before anyone had saw them.

After a while of walking back to the river she stopped and looked at him waiting for his reply now that he didn't have to whisper of feel uncomfortable.
He took her hands in his and just held them a minute, Suji took a moment before answering, and then he said "Sasha I....thank you, for trusting me with that." was all he could say. He wasn't sure how he felt about it, but at the same time he was grateful. He looked into her eyes. "What if we had been caught though? I may not look like it but I can be very dangerous, and I don't know what I would have done in that kind of situation." he said quickly and with a bit of harshness, the fear he had been holding in coming out in his words. He hadn't been afraid of her bringing him there, but of himself and the slightly possibility that had something gone wrong, he could have hurt her. He sighed and pulled her into him, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." he whispered into her hair as he buried his face into it. He hadn't meant for it to sound so harsh.
Sasha wrapped her arms around him. "Suji....the only way you could ever hurt me...would be to break your promise." She smiled and sighed "Your not the only one who can be dangerous you know..."
Sasha sighed think of her daunting task she had to accomplish over the next few days. She had to keep Suji safe, she had to do this for her tribe. Then she could leave...run with Suji and be free. She didn't know it but her hands were clenching into fists.
Suji attempted at a smile, and it kind of worked too. "I promise I won't break my promise" he said. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, hoping it would help ease some her tension as well as his. Instead though, he got a few seconds of a sweet kiss, took a small step forward and somehow managed to trip, cause him to fall forward, bringing her with him. They ended up on the ground, him on top. He looked down at her, seeing that she was alright. "Well that was a lot less romantic and 'tension-easing' than I had hoped." he said, he didn't move from his spot though, but he at least refrained from teasing or making povakative remarks. He wasn't sure if she found this as pleasing or humorous as he did.
Sasha couldn't help but laugh as she rubbed the back of her head. "We're Warriors Suji, I don't think we know how to be entirely romantic" She laughed and smiled up at him. Any other man and she would have knocked his two front teeth in but now Suji.. he was special...She felt a small blush crawl on to her cheeks however.
He chuckled. "No I suppose romance is not our forte, but I think I can still do pretty good at it...if I put my mind to it." he added, smiling. He hadn't realized before how cute she was when she blushed. "Tell me when to stop." he said quietly, leaning down and kissing her again, propping himself so be was both holding her to him, but also avoiding crushing her under his weight.