랜덤 롤플레잉 Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 752 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 752

over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Sasha and Elric continued to pick on Elgor while Elgor threatened to tell embarrassing stores about them.
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Aisha surprised herself by laughing a little and Suji sat slouched in his chair smiling.
"You know I wouldn't mind hearing an embarrassing story or two." Suji said with a michievious grin. Aisha smiled too. She looked around at all the faces at the table, finding her gaze lingering on Elric.
"I just might have to agree with Suji on this one." Aisha added
Sasha and Elric looked at each other in panic. Elgor smiled a wicked smile "Where to begin....oh where to begin...Elric..." Elric face palmed himself. "I remember when he was about the age of 5 him and his brothers were bathing in the river...." Saha began snickering while Elric's face turned red. "The older boys decided to play a trick on him by sticking a leech to his butt while he was in the water. When he got out they started screaming this huge water bug was on him and he was going to die. He reached around to try and feel what it was and when he felt the leech he began screaming and he ran all the way to camp and ran straight through the center of the camp butt naked. It took 5 men to catch him and hold him down while we burned the leech off of his butt with a metal rod."
Suji snickered and Aisha laughed, though she tried to cover it. "I'm sorry...." she started to say, still laughing. Suji looked between Aisha and Elric and then he looked at Sasha, his smile widening. This was a pleasant meal.
Elgor stopped laughing and smiled again while Elric stuck his tongue out at Aisha. "As for Sasha....." Elgor began and Sasha immediately stopped laughing and put her head down cursing under her breath. "Sasha....ahhh... I remember... hahaha she was trying to hard to save baby birds she heard in a nest, she had thought their parents abandoned them. She climbed all the way up this huge tree when she was only about 7.... The parent birds returned and thought Sasha was trying to steal the babies, Sasha didn't know how to use her powers very well and when she birds started trying attack she tried to hit them instead of to communicate with them, they knocked her right out for that tree although she never hit the ground....her pants snagged and she was stuck hanging by her pants until we could find her and have someone climb up and get her down "
This time Suji was the one who laughed and Aisha smiled. Suji put his arm around Sasha as best he could. "Don't be embarrassed, you were just tryin' to save the little babies." he said teasingly, kissing her forehead.
Sasha humphed and curled up into Suji. Elgor then smiled and spoke again "Dear Aisha...didn't you have some questions for Sasha and Elric?"
Suji smiled and pulled her closer to him. When Elgor started to speak Suji looked first to him and then to Aisha.

"Ah, yes, sorry about that.". Any humor that had been in her features was now gone. "When your tribe had planned to attack the Jianites using beast riders, do you know if they had any plans for face to face contact with the Jianite? I mean, after they had sent in the beasts?" Aisha asks, directing the question at both of them.
Elric and Sasha both sighed now seeing what this about. Elric spoke first "Yes...Unami want to take the Jianite down face to fact, it is how we do battle. Sneaking is only used if absolutely necessary"
"Do you know what their plans were?" she asks Elric. "I am sorry to have to bring this up, but I have to try and stop the tribes from completely destroying eachother." she added gently, putting a hand on his arm, looking up at him.
Elric looked at her and sighed "They planned to confront head on in the valley and have the animals at the end and sides of the valley to join the attack." Sasha sighed and joined in "Besides the Darogenons we have smaller animals the some of our tribe members know how to ride and fight on."
Aisha looked down processing everything in her head. Then she looked up again. "Thank you." she said quietly. She stood and looked at everyone. "Thank you for the dinner, that was more fun then I've had in a while." she said turning and leaving to speak with her advisers.

After Aisha had left Suji turned his attention to Elric. "The 'her' you had referred to earlier. Was it Aisha?" he asks him.
Elric shot Suji a warning look but that alone said it all. After a few seconds his warning look melted into a cheezy grin as he laughed nervously. Sasha smirked " I knew it."
Suji broke out into a grin. "I guess you don't waste your time then. You've known her what? Less than a day and the first part of that was probably her threatening you." He smiled again, pulling Sasha into him, he looked down at her and kissed the top of her head. "I guess you and your brother are alike in more ways than you thought." he said teasingly.
last edited over a year ago
Elric smirked "I like a tough girl, Aisha's feisty!" He chuckled "You better believe it Suji! When I heard Sasha was caught with a Jiantie boy I half expected you to be her like hogtied slave or something." Sasha reached for Elric to punch him but Suji was holding her to tight "Watch it brother, you're luck he is holding me back" She said with a laugh
Suji just laughed. "Well I'm not one to judge what you like." he said smiling. A brief pain shot through his cut on his chest and he held in a wince. "Well anyway, good for you Elric." he said, faking a smile instead.

As soon as Aisha got back to her council room she informed her advisers of what Elric and Sasha had told her, and then told them to let her know when they got a Jianite. When she finished talking with them she went back to her own home and disappeared into her study. She didn't work though, instead she just looked out the window.
Sasha humphed and then yawned. "Ugh...i'm sorry guys Im very tired.. I think Im going to head off to my room," Sasha rubbed her temples and stood, she could feel another headache. She kissed Suji on the cheek and stood. She kissed her brother and Elgor's foreheads an old respectful tradition on the Unami tribe then left the room.

Elgor sighed "Goodnight my child..." His voice was fatherly and filled with worry. He shook his head after she had left the room.
Suji watched her until she left the room. "I am worried for her. I think what happened to her taxed her body more than she thinks." he said, leaning back in his chair. He was tempted to join her in her room later, just for the sake of having her near him, but he also wanted to give her space if she needed it.
Elric chuckled "She just needs to get laid" Elgor smacked him upside the head "Show respect for your sister boy, when was the last time you got some huh?" Elric humphed and crossed his arms. "I am worried about her too though....She pushes herself too hard...She acts like she doesn't care about anything..but all she has ever wanted was for people to accept her...this is all dads fault.....she would have grown up differently if he would have showed he cared about her...." Elric felt anger rising in him "Fuck...i'm going on a walk..." Elric stood and walked out of the house while Elgor rubbed his temples.
Suji waited a minute after Elric left before speaking. "I'm going to go make sure she's alright." he says, slowly getting up and then walking to Sasha's room. He quietly walked into the room, not wanting to wake her if she was asleep.

By now Aisha had moved outside from her study and she just laid in the grass staring at the sky. She didn't know what to do, and once again she was wishing her brother was still there with her.
Sasha was standing and looking out the window she never noticed Suji walk in.

Elric sighed as he walked in a random direction, he had no idea where anything was in this place. "Great...Im gonna get lost.." He mumbled to himself as he walked.
When Suji saw Sasha at the window he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, he gently rested his head on her shoulder. "What are you thinking about?" he asks her quietly. Looking out the window with her.
Sasha put one hand on the window and another on Suji's head "I love you.... I never thought... I would love someone like this before...I'm afraid...Suji.. Afraid of what happens now, what will happen to the tribes....Im afraid if you have to fight....Im afraid if I have to fight....I'ts not like It is just me anymore....its....us...." She winced slightly. "Ow...." she muttered under her breath as there was a pounding in her head.
"I love you too Sasha. More than words can express. We'll figure something out, I promise." he whispered. He needed to be careful with the promises he made, he didn't want to keep making them if he didn't know he could keep them. When Sasha said ow Suji stepped back a little and gently turned her around so he could see her face. "What's wrong?" he asks worriedly.
Sasha gave him a gentle smile "I just don't feel good....occasional headaches, body aches, sometimes... I just don't feel like myself" She smiled a little bigger "I'm sure I'm fine, just adjusting to this new life."

Elric sighed as he decided to lay on a grassy hill and watch the clouds pass by.
Suji smiled at her kindly. "You should try to get some sleep. I don't want you to over do yourself. Come on I'll stay with you until you're asleep if you want." he said leading her towards her bed.

As an idea came to her, Aisha jumped from her spot on the ground and started running towards the council building. As she was going down one of the many hills she skidded to a stop. "Elric?" she says walking back up the hill a little to where he was lying down. "Are you alright?" she asks
Sasha smiled at him and pulled him to the bed with her "Thank you Suji" She kissed him and snuggled into the bed getting comfy.

Elric chuckled "Well You're in a hurry, Im fine just getting some air...and watching the clouds pass.....look that ones a bunny!"
Suji smiled, kissing the top of her head. He pulled the blankets up and around her, letting his touch linger on her every time he touched her. "You look so cute right now." he said kneeling so his face was level with hers.

Aisha couldn't help but look up at the sky, she laughed at how excited he sounded about it too. "A bunny." she said to herself, she turned her attention back to Elric. She sighed, momentarily forgetting about her initial rush. "That one looks like a turtle." she says pointing out another. Why wasn't she still rushing back? Because she didn't want to yet she admitted to herself grudgingly.
She looked at him and smiled kissing him once more before yawning "I'm sorry I am so tired. I should be better Iin the morning." Sash said, however her eyes seemed to slightly yellowish again.

Eric patted the spot next to him "take a seat, it's good to stop and smell the roses every once and a while Iit keeps us sane"
Suji kissed her back. "I'm sure you well." he said smiling. He was worried about her, but he held hopes that she would be better in the morning. "Just close your eyes and relax." he said gently, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Aisha hesitantly went over and sat beside Elric. "I suppose you're right. But we don't always have time to try and stay sane." she said with a small smile. She laid down on her back and looked up at the sky. "There's another shaped like a bunny." She said pointing to the sky.
Sasha nodded and closed her eyes. Soon enough she had drifted off to a deep slumber.

Elric smiled "Bunnies taste good." He then laughed "And we have to learn to make time, too often do people get caught up and lose the best things in life."
Once she was asleep Suji kissed Sasha's cheek and then went to his own room. As soon as he shut the door he cried out in pain, but tried to keep it quiet. He lifted his shirt with shakey hands, the wounds there didnt look any better and they hurt worse too. He closed his eyes and let out a slow breath and then sat down.

Aisha laughed at his bunny comment and then said "You know, it's hard to pull something good out of times like this. When I see people like Sasha and Suji reunited here, it reminds me that there is hope. But if things continue like they are then there well be nothing left to fight for if I can't figure out a way to stop what's going to happen between the Jianite and Unami.". She said quietly, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to complain." she added just as quiet.
Elgor heard the small cry of pain and tried to ope Suji's door. "Suji....open the door."

Elric smiled at her "There is always something to fight for, you just have to find it. Everyone needs to complain every once and a while, you cannot carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. You don't have to fight this fight alone."
"I'm fine, really. I'm sorry I disturbed you.". Suji called out to Elgor not only did he not want to open the door, but even if he had wanted to be wasn't sure he could stand right that moment.

Aisha sighed. "Problem with sharing the fight is you have to find someone, and we're working too hard to be able to do that.". She smiled and looked over at him. "I'm glad youre here you know. It's good for Sasha, which is also good for Suji.". She laughed lightly. "When my brother told me to keep an eye on him, I hadn't thought he'd end up here, or if he did I always thought my brother would be here with me.". She looked down and pulled some grass from the ground. "I guess things change though.". She looked up at him and smiled, almost apologized again and then decided not to.
Elgor sighed "Suji...I may not have biological children...but I have raised Sasha and Elric enough to have a fathers intuition....Something is wrong....open the door.....for yours and Sasha sake.."

Elric reached out and moved a piece of Aisha's hair. "You remind me of them so much... You try so hard to hold the weight of the world.....It's beautiful that you care so much for your people....but you need to see how much they care about you...and you need to care about yourself...." For once there was no cheesy grin on his face or prideful smirk. Instead he looked calm, full of wisdom, and mature. He chuckled deeply at Aisha's slightly surprised face "I'm glad I am here too...for Sasha...Suji...Elgor....and for you..." He paused and turned his attention back to the sky "A fish..." he said aimlessly "Yeah...glad I am here for you, you need to see that every change in life holds some light in the darkness."
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"Lets go them i'm ready when you are." Miki smiles kindly at Jake.

((i'm really sorry BlackSparrow.))
Suji sighed. "I—I don't know if I can actually stand." he said a panicked sound in his voice. He tried to stand, fell to the ground, and looked around for his cane. Pain was shooting through his body. "H-hold on." he said trying to get up again.

Aisha blushed a little, but she couldn't think of anything to say. Normally she could make some smart ass comment or come up with some good argument. Right now she had nothing. She looked away to hide the blush. Finally she said, "I assume your one of the changes in my life with a light." she gives him a look and then smiles a little.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
{Your fine heart}

Jake smiled and then sat down in the little clearing, he patted a spot beside him for her to sit. And then he pulled out the food for them to eat. "A little different then back home huh?" he says with a smile.
Elgor sighed "try to move out of the way, I'm going to try and open the door" Elgor waited a little hoping Suji could move out of the way and he began trying to pick the door lock while pushing heavily on to the door until it forced open. Elgor stumbled as he came through the door but caught himself. "Suji what is going on?" Elgor demanded. Elgor couldn't help it he had grown attached to Suji and thought of him as a son-in-law.

Eric smiled at her "As well as I suppose you are the light in my darkness also... now then I didn't mean to keep you so late from your errand you were on. Do you need company the rest of the way there?" He asked.
"more then a little." she says sitting next to him the sun warmed her wet body and dried her dress.
Suji had been able to sit up and now his back was against the bottom of the bed. He looked up at Elgor as the man came in. "I-I don't know what's wrong, ev-everything just hurts." he said quietly, closing his eyes. "Before I f-forget, Sasha's eyes were tur-turning a yellowish color again." he added. His breaths came short and quick, he opened his eyes again and smiled. "Sorry to be such a bother to you."

Aisha sighed and laid back down on the grass. "I don't need the company...but it would be nice." she said sitting up again. "I'd hate for you to have to walk all the way there though if you're not going to stay." she stands and brushes herself off. "It won't take long, I could show you around afterwards." she asked somewhat hesitantly, looking over to him.
Jake smiled as she sat down and pulled more of the food out. He tried some and it actually tasted pretty good, though it was very different.
"what is this stuff?" she asks biting into what looked like a chip.
Elgor sighed and knelled next to him. "Let me see you're wounds.....you smell of a dying animal...." He paused and shook his head. "We will discuss Sasha's condition after I get you back to the infirmary. We best go now while she is asleep."

Elric smiled and stood brushing off his clothes as he did "I thought you would never ask." He smlied at her and turned in the direction she had been running earlier "Lead the way M'lady"
Suji nodded, he was sweating and couldn't find the energy to talk. He allowed Elgor to help him back to the infirmary, trying to walk as best he could with his cane and Elgor helping him. Once outside he felt a little better, but it still wasn't great.

Aisha smiled and led him to the council rooms, she had him wait while she ran in to tell the advisers what she knew and then joined Elric shortly after. "Well then, I suppose I can just give you the tour I usually give newcomers" she said to him with a smile. She was anxious by not being a part of what was going on, but she forced herself to not think of it.
Elgor got Suji to the doctors as quickly as he could as he pushed opened the doors to the infirmary he shouted out for help "Someone quick! He needs help immediately!!"

Elric smiled "Sounds good to me, as long as you're the one leading me around." He chuckled and followed her. "This place is magnificent by the way. You all have really made a home here"
Healers came over and took Suji from Elgor, bringing him to an empty bed. They gently took his shirt off and examined his wounds setting to work right away. They had to reopen the wound on his chest and a black oily looking fluid oozed out. The ribs that were broken and looked simular to the cut also had to have incisions cut the ones nearest the chest wound had the same black ooz out. A healer went over to Elgor. "Whatever had cut him the first time was poisoned, the poison spread to the nearest broken ribs, infecting them and it traveled to his heart. As for the other ribs, they just haven't been healing right, those well be easy enough to fix. We'll work with the poison and see what we can do." the healer went back over to Suji.

Aisha smiled. "All thanks goes to my brother." she said as they neared the market area. "When our parents died and he brought me out here, this place was just a hill surrounded by water. He built the house where I live now, and then he decided for it to be a refuge for others like us. It grew rather quickly." she said.
Elgor sighed and slumped into a chiar "Things....are about to go haywire" He thought of the war, Sasha, Suji, Elric, and everything going on. He looked to the ceiling and began to pray for everything to turn out alright.

Elric smiled "Your brother seems like a wonderful however legende does not speak much of his passing..... I am sorry for your loss." Elric sighed and looked down trying to figure out why on earth he had felt so bad.
Aisha shrugged. "Why would legend speak of someone when all anyone wanted was for him to be dead. As long as he disappeared that's all anyone cared about. What they didn't know was that he was never in charge of the 'troops' I was. He was the one who took care of everyone and helped me when I needed it with any kind of fighting strategies." she said curtly. She scolded herself for sharing so much and opening up so much. She wiped at one of her eyes as she felt a tear. Not of sadness but of anger. The person who had killed him made sure to do it in front of her, to show her that even if he wasn't the one causing them trouble, they still knew how to hurt her. "I apologize for that." she smiled and pointed to one of the venders they were passing. "That's one of the best places to get clothing if you need it. And that one jewelry, though I doubt you wear any." she said with a small smile, wiping again at the next tear that fell.

After some time the healer went over to Elgor. "If he is still breathing in the morning then he'll be fine. The poison was from a Ragnar, which has some of the deadliest venom in creation. He's lucky to have lived this long, so we have hope that he'll be fine."

((Ragnar))
last edited over a year ago
 Aisha shrugged. "Why would legend speak of someone when all anyone wanted was for him to be dead. A
Jake looked at the food. "I don't know. It looks like a chip..." he bit into it. "It defiantly doesn't taste like the ones back home though. Though it doesn't taste bad." he tried another thing. "Mmm, this one tastes like papaya." he smiled. "What do you think of the food?" he asks her.