랜덤 롤플레잉 Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 752 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 752

over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Suji smiled, kissing her on the lips once more. He found the pain from her nails to be oddly pleasurable, as he held her to him with one hand on her lower back the other around one of her legs, high up on her thigh. He wasn't sure how far they should go, and then he pushed the thought from his mind....they'd know when to stop.
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Sasha laid her head on Sujis shoulder and gave his neck light licks and kisses "Suji...Your kisses...their almost too much...." She said in between kissing and licking his neck. Sasha wasn't sure how far Suji was willing to go...She wasn't sure how far she would go...but Suji's body...his touches...his kisses...they were too good to let go of.
Suji chuckled and then pulled back just enough to see her. "Your so beautiful, you know that?" there was a slight taunting tone in his voice, though he was being completely serious. He kissed the side of her neck again, then traveled up her throat to her lips. "I don't want to let you go...but I suppose we'll have to get out of the water sooner or later." he said between kisses, smiling.
Sasha smiled at him. "True very true." She unwound herself from him and stretched her arms high above her head. She brought her arms down and kissed him gently. She smiled at him pulling him out of the water, it was dark and they needed to be dry and warm before it got too late and the temperature would drop.
Suji let her drag him out of the water back to shore, once on land again he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Time to get warm." he said into her ear, a smile in his voice.
Aisha led them out of the last part of the housing area and then led them to her infirmary. "This first are is where you to if you need anything. If either of you becomes a healer or soldier, I'll show you he military infirmary, but most find it disturbing, and you don't necessarily need to know about it right now." she said, showing them around.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Jake takes in his surroundings. So far everything had been beautiful, even the heart of the. It's had a beauty to it. It was so unlike the cities back where he was from. Right now though he wasn't really bunking about the beauty, he was thinking about the picture of Miki's camera, trying to figure out if he had maybe lost some of his memory.
"Mhmmm that sounds wonderful, please do" She said back with a smile. Enjoying every moment she spent with him to the fullest.
Suji laid her down on the ground, wrapping his arms around her body, holding her close to him. He could feel the heat from her body and he hoped the same went to her. "How do you feel?" he asks her.
Sasha smiled and nuzzled herself as close to him as possible "I feel amazing, your body is so warm" She was murmuring the words into the croak of his neck and her fingers played with his wet hair.
He felt like he could fall asleep like that. For the first time he felt relaxed and at peace. He closed his eyes and ran his fingers through her hair with one hand holding her to him with the other. "I could just fall asleep right now." he whispered to her. "This is the first time I've been relaxed in a long time." he added.
Sasha smiled against his skin and whispered "Thank you Suji...for everything you have done for me...." Suji had done so much for her he probably never even realized it. Sasha was finally happy and content with life.
"I'm glad you're content with me." He said smiling, tracing patterns on her arm with his fingers. He was happy though, happy that she was happy and happy that for now this was working.
Sasha sighed "Hey.....have you ever heard the myth about the Beast Rider?.....The tribe members who have an affinity for animals....They have the ability to attract and repel creatures....Some people say they can turn into animals when the time comes.... all creatures....from bunninies.....to Rinidalds.....to the bigger and badder ones who we all fear..."
Suji thought a minute. There was a similar myth for the Jianites but it was different enough that he had to think through what he learned of Unami myths. "I think I have heard of it, yes." he says. "Why do you ask?"

Aisha brings Miki and Jake back to her home and has Nima fetch them a small midday meal. "So what do you think of my city? Did you see anything that interests you?" she asks them once they have settled down.
Jake thinks about it a minute. He didn't think there was a whole lot he could do to be useful. "What kind of training would one have to go through to be soldier? And if one is to make it as a soldier, would they work under your command?" he asks. he's not sure he wasn't to be a soldier, but what else is he going to do? Jake wondered what kinds of things Miki thought looked interesting.
Sasha turned her head to look at the stars twinkling in the night sky. She sighed and buried her head into Suji's chest again. moments seemed to pass in silence and suddenly Suji could hear moving in the bushes. Some bunnies hopped out and hopped close too Suji and Sasha, however they only stayed on Sasha's side. Birds that had once been sleeping in the trees began chirping lightly.
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Miki thinks quietly " to be a seamstress is it hard?" Before Miki started playing the flute she would sew with her mother, once she even made the dress for her wedding that she would never wear.
Suji sat up a little from how he was lying. "Sasha that's amazing." he said excitedly. Watching as the animals became more active. "How long have you been able to do that?" He asks her, lying back down again.

"It shouldn't be difficult to be a seamstress. Depending on your mentor you might have a different stly of sewing that you learn to do. If you already know how, many of the women might ask for a sample to see if they find it worth it, or want to mentor you." Aisha answers Miki. "That's not to say they're stuck in their ways, it's just a way of....order. If worse came to worse, there are a few women who bring in their own personal seamstress." She tries to answer Miki. "As for the soldiers. You would train whoever I thought would be best suited to train you. That could be me, more the likeliness of that is slim, simply because I take out the more advanced groups for missions. But that doesn't mean anything, you could very well have the skills to join me early on." She says to Jake.
Sasha kissed his cheek "Beast riders are real.....I am one....But it's hard...Beast riders went into hiding because we can feel what the animals feel....and Tribes want beast hunters to capture beasts to use for various reasons.....My mother was a beast rider......" Sasha sat up a little and petted a bunny that came up to here. "Being a beast rider requires extreme concentration.....she lost concentration when she was handling a beast during the war.....it was a Darogenon.... It killed her.... My dad knew I was the only one in the family to inherit my mom's trait....he feared for my safety...but the tribe wanted my power because most beast riders are dead....hiding...in the renegades...or loners randomly living off the land..."

This is a Darogenon:
 Sasha kissed his cheek "Beast riders are real.....I am one....But it's hard...Beast riders went into
((That is an awesome beast))

Suji took her hand in his, sitting up with her. "I am so sorry Sasha. That must be difficult for you." He said. "Have you had to use your power a lot?" he asked, trying to recall what he had learned of previous battles and wars to see if anything had been mentioned about these 'Beast Riders.'
KayKutie13 commented…
((I know :) I 사랑 this picture)) over a year ago
Sasha gave him a light smile "No...I loved my mother very much and I was amazed by her ability... Most people fear beast riders because it is believed they can make the beasts attack whoever they please...and then when things grow out of control their eyes look animalstic and they sound like beasts instead of humans.... but my mother...and the few other beast riders I have met...they love animals...love them..and all they want is to be free like them... My mother...she was trying to stop the out of control beast when her concentration was broken..not trying to make it attack... it was during a battle between our tribes... My mother felt bad about bringing the beast into the war she just wanted to help my tribe...last minute she changed her mind and tried to calm the beast and lead him out of the field..but she couldn't" Sasha looked at him and squeezed his hand.

Then she looked at the ground "The elders...they want to bring in a Darogenon or a beast of it's equal power and use it in the war with your tribe... That is where I come in...."
"You mother sounds like she was a wonderful woman." He said quietly. He sighed. "And you'll have to do it unless we leave before that. I mean...unless you want to, but something tells me you don't." He said. Just then a cool breeze of air came by, Suji lifted a hand up and the cool air went around them like water around a rock, and only the warm air could make it's way to them. "Is that part of what you have to figure out when you go back to your camp?" he asks her.
Sasha sighed "I feel like....If I can get my tribe the beast than.....Than me leaving with you wouldn't mean anything to them.... All the beasts I have gotten for them already...They don't even let me near them....for fear of me going psycho or something....They are just going to chain him up......that poor animal just trying to survive... " She looked him in the eye "I know this must be hard for you to understand....but these beasts...even though they are deadly to us...they just want to live and be free like us...I have seen them...they have families...children...they protect them..fight for each other.... They are not so different from us"
"It's not so hard to understand....I mean, maybe it's harder for me than you, but I spend a lot of time alone in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the animals as my company. Though none of them come to me quite like they do you." He added with a small smile. "Run away with me before you get them their beast. Then you're helping the animal too." he suggests hopefully.
Sasha sighed "I want to Suji...but I'm worried about my tribe.. I know there is no way to end this war peacefully...but when I think of my tribe members dying....I know I dislike being around them...and how they treat me most of the time......but...I grew up with them...they are all I know....I crave adventure...but the unknown is scary...."
He knew he shouldn't push her, but her couldn't help it. Maybe it was because he didn't understand the ties she had, he had one and it wouldn't be hard to leave his master. "Then you would at least know you have me in the unknown with you. I know you're worried about your people....but if the renegades succeed, there is a possibility of this war ending. There'll still be bloodshed, but there is going to be no matter what." he argued. Why was he suddenly wanting to leave so badly?
Sasha was a little taken back she hadn't Suji get worked up of anything really. "Suji.....I love my father...my brothers....but people depend on me....They depend on me to keep them safe...lead them.... It's all I have ever know is that I must do what I can for my tribe....." She brought his hand to her mouth and kissed it. "Suji...I love you...I trust you.... I....."She took a deep breath and looked down, there was no point in hiding how she felt anymore. Suji knew so much already "I want to be with you...more than I could ever possibly explain to you....I want to be yours and you be mine......this war tore my parents away from each other and they were on the same side......Right now...It feels like im choosing between everything I ever wanted....and my duties, responsibilities, people who are weak without me...." She felt a tear run down her check but she was determined to keep the rest in. "I was told nothing lasts forever....live in the moment...the brave die young....but I don't want me and you to be a moment in an early death...I want you forever..." Sasha groaned in frustration she couldn't make sense of all the mushy feelings that poured out of her.
He wiped away the tear with his thumb. "I'm sorry Sasha, I know that your people mean a lot to you, and I shouldn't have pushed it....but it's because I want you too, I want to be with you, I haven't felt this way about someone in a long, long time and I'm afraid of losing you too." He pulled her into him. "I'm sorry I am making this so complicated for you, that is not my intention." he says quietly.
Sasha wanted to cry, she wanted to pour all of her feelings out to him but she didn't know how. Her own father couldn't make her feel loved like this.

Then is hit her, a memory of her father and mother arguing about my mom feeling bad for the animals. She watched her parents argue while she hid on the stairs with her brothers. Her mother stood her ground to her husband who towered over her, she refused to take back that she felt the tribe was wrong to use the animals like this. She took a hit from her enraged husband but she stood by her word that she will follow her heart. Her father had mumbled something using Sasha's name and her mother was suddenly yelling "You will see Sasha will follow her heart, my blood flows in her veins"

Sasha snapped herself out of the memory and looked up at Suji with desperate eyes. "I have to follow my heart Suji....My mother died with a smile on her face because she followed her heart....I held her hand while she took her last breath......tell me Suji.....When do we leave to find the Renegades?
Suji looked at her in surprise, and then he smiled. Tomorrow night. I have to retrieve a few things from my camp and settle something, then we can leave tomorrow." He said quickly and then stopped. "Sasha are you sure about this?" he asks.
Sasha nodded "Yes..." She gave him a small smile. She was sure but she was still very nervous, but she wouldn't let anything keep her apart from Suji. Sasha felt better about her self after deciding to go, she felt stronger. Her tribe would be fine...she hoped.
He hugged her, and loses the top of her head. "Good." he said quietly. His outward reaction didn't quite fit how he felt. Inside he was bursting with joy, thankful she was going to come with him. There was a trickle of worry though. What if he wasn't allowed to leave his camp? What would he have to do? What of he couldn't protect Sasha as they searches for the Renegades? He tried to push these away for now and just enjoy the moment he was in.
Sasha then yawned "Suji..Aren't you getting tired at all?" She curled up into him and rubbed her eyes. The animals had finally started to recede and head back to their own homes.
Suji smiled, he wasn't, not really. "You go ahead and sleep Sasha." he said. He hoped she was comfortable with hIm. "I'll watch over you." he whispered, holding her as she nestled into him. He hoped he'd be able to sleep easier with her there with him.
Sasha smiled and yawned once more making herself comfy. "I love you Suji...goodnight" It wasn't long before Sasha was fast asleep in his arms.
"I love you too" he whispered. Sleep never actually came for Suji. He was glad Sasha was able to get some rest though. He spent most of the night either trying to sleep or staring out at the water, Sasha curled up beside him the whole night. Any time he thought she was getting cold, he would use his ability to find the warm currents of air, and then make them surround the area where they were lying. By the time there was only an hour or so before day light, he quietly got up and went to find some food for them before they had to go back to their respected camps.
last edited over a year ago
Jake thought about what Aisha had said. He didn't know if he really wanted to go off and fight, but at the same time.... Maybe his abilities would be of some use to him. "What kind of jobs would there be for me? I mean, if I were to be a soldier." he asks her.
Aisha thought about it a minute. "Well there are scouts, and there are different jobs for scouts depending on their skills. There are the fighters, again there are two levels of them. Then there are my commanders and generals, who report directly to me, their jobs vary. I have a few recruiters, they either live in Jianite or Unami or they live in the outskirts....but they see if there are any Jianite or Unami who seriously want to join the renegades. Then I send out another group who observes them and maybe even eventually brings them here. Your skills and abilities well really determine what you do." She replied as best she could. "Does that mean, Jake you want to be a soldier? And Miki, does that mean you want to be a seamstress?" Aisha asks both of them.
Miki looks down at her finger's and blushes "yes a long time ago i made a wedding dress, sadly it will never get worn." she smiles softly at the thought.
Sasha yawned and stretched as she woke up. She had crawled over to the water and dipped her hands in so she could splash water onto her face to help her wake up.
Aisha smiled. "I may have just the person for you then. There is a woman who is essentially in charge of anything relating to marriage, along with her husband. She can't sew though and is always asking one of the other seamstresses for help. I don't know if that's what you want, but we can visit her tomorrow if you like?" Aisha asks Miki.
MIki brightened up "Yea i'd love to..if you don't mind." Miki finished
Jake smiles. "I bet it was beautiful." he said to Miki, meaning it honestly. Then to Aisha he said "I...I think I would like to try and be in your army. If I do not succeed, then I well try hard to find another usefulness to you."
When Suji got back with just a small variety of berries and other fruits, Sasha was at the water. He set the fruit down and then came up behind her and kissed her cheek. "I hope you slept well." He said, helping her to her feet.

Aisha smiled again. "Of course not. We'll visit her tomorrow. As for you Jake, we'll have to go through some training and tests to see if you qualify and if you do, what part you'll play. I don't usually do this, but since neither of you are from this land, I am making an exception." Aisha replied to both of them. "As for the rest of today, is there anything else you would like to see, or do you have any questions?"
Miki slowly grabbed Jake's hand and squeeze's it lightly "Jake....would you...would you share a house with me?" A deep blush covered her face "I..I don't want to be left alone."
last edited over a year ago
Jake squeezed her hand back, he could feel his face heating up and knew he must be blushing. "Y-yeah, sure. I...I mean, I wouldn't want you to be alone in such a s-strange place." He replied awkwardly. He hadn't been great with other people in the first place and now here he was becoming best buds with a pretty girl he could only ever imagine even saying hello to back in their world. He turned to Aisha. "If that's alright, I'm still not sure I understand the whole housing situation." he said.
Sasha smiled at him and kissed his cheek "That I did, it was surprisingly warm last night" She smiled and then noticed the berries "Aww Suji, your so cute"
Suji felt his face heat up a little. Was he actually blushing?! He cleared his throat and led her over to where he had put the food. "I know it isn't a lot....sorry about that." he said. "We'll probably have to be quick though, I have to be back at my camp soon to...tie up loose ends before we leave tonight." He said sitting and handing her some of the food.

Aisha was thankful for all her training involving facial expression. As much as she loathed it at the time, it had come in handy many many times. In this case, it helped her keep her expression neutral as the awkward exchange went on between Jake and Miki. She found it quite cute, and almost funny in a way. She didn't want to make them feel any more awkward though, so she kept a straight face. "We'll figure out your jobs first, and once you're settle with those, I'll make housing arrangements. Until then you'll just stay here," She answered Jake.
Sasha nodded. She didn't really know what to say, it was a shock. They were really leaving together. She was worried though, Suji was somewhat attached to his master and Sasha was worried there could be problems with him leaving. Sasha wanted to say goodbye to her group..dictate that the new leader would be Jumba because she didn't trust the others enough with the role of leader but she knew she couldn't, they would try and stop her. Sasha ate her food quitely.