트와일라잇 시리즈 Do u dislike how bella has a child when she was teen?

caitlincookie22 posted on Apr 28, 2009 at 01:49AM
I think that It was bad that bella had a kid when she was a teen. What do u think? I mean she had her whole life/ forever to do that anyways!!

트와일라잇 시리즈 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
No I don't think so. Bella and Edward are both adults (in the way they act), It wasn't out of marrige, and they didn't know it could happen. My mom had my older sister when she was sixteen and didn't get an abortion or put her up for adoption so I guesse I respect people like Bella for making the decision not to get an abortion.
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
I do still
like her character and overall she rocks I was just curious of what everyone would say
over a year ago mormongirll06 said…
well even though she had nessmee in breaking dawn when she was 18 almost 19 bella and edward were married before they had nessemee so she didn't have nessemee out of wedlock so it wasn't that bad and besides she was a adult anyways. and bella edward didn't know it could happen because edward is the undead and usually that can't happen so they didn't think they had use protection because vampires aren't suppost to be able to have kids that way.
Opinions... Opinions....* sigh*
over a year ago You_Suck said…
No. It's sexy.
well caitlincookie you asked :)
smile
well... i know. i just wish 1 person would agree with me.its okay but... idk i dont like it cuz isle esme chapter just seemed odd... to me atleast but its fine. what ever bella thinks is right- its her life!!!!:)
over a year ago r-pattz said…
the whole book seemed off, until the last few chapters. and i mean, it is a little wierd, but edward is over a hundred.
over a year ago patriautism said…
It's not so bad since Bella will always be a teen. I'm pretty sure Edward has more than enough money to support his family, which I believe is the biggest effecting teen parents.
my mom had my older sister when she was a teen as I said erlier, for her it was exepting the past that effected her the most. (she didn't have very much money) and Bella and Edward both exepted Renesme after a bit.
over a year ago Lunatic said…
I think Bella matured a little (not a lot) from Renesmee.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
Okay. I really don't, not even the slightest bit. Some people might interpret this as a bad influence for young girls but I think it doesn't. Okay I know having a baby so young is something that alot of girls shouldn't, yet they still do and for fun. But here, Bella displays "commitment", Bella got married to Edward and they went on their honeymoon, and she got pregnant. It wasn't like she was going on a wild frenzy or anything or it was a mistake. Dude. It was love, and its not like they didn't have the funds to take care of the baby, I mean like seriously idk how rich edward is let alone his entire family. I mean having a child has nothing to do with the age, this is just a fine line that society makes to make people understand that having a baby in your teens is wrong due to your lack of maturity, the lack of a job, the lack of money, and a whole bunch of other stuff. But here Bella was so mature and took care of Charlie AND her mother, so even if she stayed human she would have been the perfect mommy, but now since shes a vamp & she doesn't even have to worry about feeding Nessie.

Besides Bella becoming a mom, shows her natural maternal side, and we can totally understand strongly how she is small and fragile to the point of death, but yet she is strong willed and warm.

Idk i love bella and im glad she had a kid in her teens before she was transformed.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
p.s. i agree with you on the isle esme chapter being a tad bit odd, but it was like that because it was this awkward gap that the author had to try to make the less obscene as possible, and yet romantic, i bet if it were like rated r books or something like that it wouldn't be so weird because the actual words or atleast actions would be explained or mentioned in some way or another. But yea it was odd.
its ok that she did.. its just a little odd to hear in a book for me for some reason. i cannot waut to see breaking dawn the movie!!! i dont have problem with it at all but... its not my favorite part, even though RENESMEE rocks!!!
theyre not definatly doing the BD movie. it wasnt in the contact
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
If the next few movies are a success, they will probably expand the contract to include BD.
yeah, buts its not for sure YET
Yeah r-pattz is right
YES I AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
over a year ago kelseyrox97 said…
lol
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
kiss