올림푸스의 영웅들 Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 6307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 6307

over a year ago 1999jacko1 said…
(hi)
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
I have returned! So is he still a host a chaos! If heis then I'll have to exelerafe my plans!
over a year ago crash14 said…
I decide to spar with Percy in the arena and accidentally make a small earthquake that. Makes part of the roof cave in
Percy and leo: nice going Jake
Me :ill fix it but do you think Zeke will notice
sad
Walks over to the arena and sees it destroyed! Walks away!
looks at the arena"awww man why jake why
sad
Want me to rebuild it?
How do you know it was me Percy could have done it
I start trying to rebuild the place
laugh
It collapses!
sorry but you have to get a punishment so...wash the dishes(brb)
Fine I go to clean dishes and use lava and easily get done in 20 min "I love having posideon and Hephaestus as a dad
not those dishes*pots to giant giant ones that peoples tamed giants eat off*and try using something really really hot
Me and blaze finish 2 hours later "hey blaze what do you do when I'm at school ?"
looks at jake* want to fight
I flip up and grab my staff. Sure
my form shimmers as I run into the forest" in the forest man the real test of a fight
I teleport with flames And turn into an opposum and sit in tree secretly
my form shimmers loads of time so it looks like I am teleporting
cool
I start sending shadows where ever I land to lighten it up for me
I turn into a chameleon and blend in
I now send shadow spears everywhere I appear
I jump down sweep kick with staff and throw you
I shimmer before you get down and punch you in back of head then shimmer again
over a year ago killer24 said…
hay guys whats up?
shimmer in front of you oh hey nothing much we just figh-*I shimmer again md word
I make an earthquake and you fall into a ditch
I'm at war!
(Good for yoou who are you?
big smile
Justin go to page fifteen for further info!
Your reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllly old
over a year ago torrent said…
I search for kira and I find him*kira I have killed your sister and mother I released them from the tortures of life and now either you join them willingly or you surrender yourself to my father and become his servant or I can have hades strip you of your powers your choice*I use my powers over creation to force kira to choose one of th ose options only and I make it to where if he tries to escape he dies
Hey torrent I'm supposed to help people and creation is my power and I have to help Kira from you!
I sneak up behind Dalton and throw a dagger at him to scare him
Yes but I trained with chaos he blessed me and I host his son eroubus and I am a magician I also where the pendant of anubis and I am a son of posiden so I will have him choose he claims he is the bane of me and he hurt my family he must pay the price and zeke there is no need to find a new praoter I am back chaos told me this was my mission to hurt he who has wronged my me and my family even if I have to wage war
Hey old dude if you wanna hurt Dalton go through me
* eroubus tells me a better form of torture so I realese kira and give him to chaos where he shall join his army as a toilet scrubber and you don't know how bad that is till you've done it then I take my sword grab jake and throw him against the wall and I put my sword against his throat*how could you brother I trusted you I accepted you as the first of my family but now you go and betray me why brother tell me why*tears stream down my face*
angry
I won't let you hurt him! If he's evil then I'll help you yet if he's changed then I will fight you!
I say through strangled words "it was a prank if I really wanted to kill you I could have done it by now"
I get up and blast Justin with fire " your not fighting anyone
And I told you dalton it was a prank
Jake this was no prank I thought of you as friend and brother I now think of you as foe I repent you as my brother we may be connected by blood but we will never be true brothers*I dissapear into the wind and appear in my hidden chamber where my sister lived and I lock it to where only my sister can enter the room and I sit down and cry I have been betrayed by the first I called frien and eventualy brother he who has hurt me more than anyone has hurt me yet again
angry
The seeds of betrayal have taken root! Also you just hit my clone with fire! So torrent you have also been betrayed! Also I might have enlisted you as an ally but you share my blood of you have been blessed by chaos then you are evil because a few people including me are at war with chaos!
I get really mad and pick up the dagger and see that its real and burst into the stolls cabin "you told me this was fake"
Stolls: we lied
I make and earthquake that collapses there cabin and run into the forest in tears and hang upside down frim a tree ass an opposum
cool
Join me crash14 if you want together we will take our revenge if you want anyways!
No dalton is still my brother in all ways and if he's your enemy your my enemy and I'm really mad so leave me alone
I slump back into my cabin turn into a wolf and sleep on the floor while blaze tries to comfort me
Blaze, who's blaze?
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
My necklace appears on my neck again.I try not to punch Zeke in the face.I vapor travel to Dalton,trying to talk to him
over a year ago darange said…
meh
what in hades name is going on?
Blaze is my pet dragon ) I slowly wake up not sad but really mad and where I walk there's fire and at the same time its raining everywhere