올림푸스의 영웅들 Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 6307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 6307

over a year ago crash14 said…
2 hours later I'm done"I'm done"
over a year ago killer24 said…
hay guys whos the newbe hi im blake son of apollo and you are
over a year ago PsyrenDrifter39 said…
rainy
brb. * Shadow Travels to Underworld.... * Trisha Elric! Sayu Elric! Come to me! Come to your family! I have come to take you to your rightful place! *two spirits fly to my side*... Mother, Sister, i have missesd you. Come, i have a body for you both. You may live once again. * Shadow Travel Back to Camp with sister and mother.* Go, enter the automatons Jake Kimble has prepared for you.
cloudy
*my sister, Sayu, enters the younger body* It feels SOO good to move again.. " glad ur back, sis" my mother, however, is more reluctant... " Im dead for a reason, Kira... I need to stay dead.."
They enter the bodies while I say some words
angry
Alvin will submit and die if its the last thing i do.. if he hadnt delayed me, i would have been able to save my sister.....
*chants* Shadow, Wind, Earth and Fire/ Heed my call, for time is dire/ Find the Resting Place of Foes/ Destroy it so that no one knows/Bring me back his struggling Soul/ The price to be paid a simple toll/ Make sure all my foes Are Purged/ Heed my call, ELEMENTAL SEARCH! *spirits of the elements fly off in every direction, searching for Alvin
I cannot let you harm my brother I have saved your sister let him be
You owe me one.
You owe me your sisters life
angry
I RELEASED UR CURSE.. or do u not remember?
Whatever hera has blessed me I'm protecting alvin and you can't death note curse me
dude you cant curse jakey man not cool
Yeah you can't curse me
angry
fine, then try keeping up with my attacks. HELLFIRE: Blue Vengence!* Blue and black flames engulf you two, which burns your souls* Hera cant protect you from the power of HELL!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I raise my hand up and send your blast flying."Kira did you forgot Jake is a son of Hephaestus"I say
did you throw fire at me you so dead
mischievous
Hellfire is the weapon of Hades, and is not able to be manipulated by anyone or anything other than a Child of Hades, or Hades himself. No one other than myself, my Father, or Nico di Angelo can be in control of this "Soul Flame". Now, HELLFIRE: Black Death!! *Pitch black flames lick your sides, consuming your very essence* In a few seconds, your soul will be destroyed, and your body will be useless. enjoy your DEATH!
smirk
Zarathos protects me, as he does with all of my Father's Children. as long as he is with me, i cannot be harmed, physically, or otherwise.
who me im a son of Apollo im fire retardant
I stay in my same spots at the flames hit me."I'm on good terms with your father so he not gonna let your move kill me and I don't care if you can't be hurt I can't either and its Thanthos"I say
angry
Im surronded by idiots! Hellfire is NOT regular fire!!! It is a soul consuming fire. it harms nothing but your SOUL! therefore, you CANNOT be immune to Hellfire unless you are a child of Hades!
angry
no, Zarathos and Thanthos are not the same. The first is the Guardian of The Dead, and the latter is the Keeper of the Doors of Death. Both protect me, but Zarathos more than the other.
I'm also a son of posideon " i shoot a tornado and make an earthquake "
angry
what the hell does being a son of Posedion have to do with being immune to Hellfire? YOU ARE DEAD!
"Okay Kira nobody cares just I'm gonna walk away from your crazed self and go back to the normal demigod life not some NARUTO stuff"I say
I turn into a hellhound "monsters don't have souls
"I'm dead yet I'm standing right here"I say and punch you in the face"Your annoying"
I walk away and go back to my cabin and keep watch for kira
angry
Go to Tartarus, traitor. *Necros and Lumos fly to my hands, and flame fills my eyes* DIE! *overhead arc with Lumos, then Massive Strike with Necros. blue Hellfire wrapped Stygian Iron chains shoot from my hands, wrapping you in darkness and eternal pain and suffering*
"Ah I've seen worse"I say and break the chains.I screech and the hellfire goes at you.I pull Yuri out my wallet and I block my mind from your will.
I sit there watching them fight "it's kinda fun to watch"
angry
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!?!?! HELLFIRE IS NOT ABLE TO BE MANIPULATED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN A CHILD OF HADES, HADES HIMSELF, OR NICO DI ANGELO!!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT B4 U TRY DOING ANYTHING AND U HURT URSELF!!!!!
"But the fact is I have a child of Hades watching me so yeah"I say
smirk
And who would THAT be? ur mom?
"No my brother"I say and turn my head back"Austin show yourself"Someone hops out a shadow"Hey Alvin still watching keep on top"He says and I nod at him and he disappears into the same shadow he came in
Who was that dude
smirk
then lets take this battle somewhere a little more PRIVATE... * Light engulfs us, and your brother is exposed and blinded at the same time* Shadow Travel! *we disappear, then re-materialize in a place only known to me and the mistress of this island.
Where the heck are we
smirk
*Swords and Hellfire Chain are in hand* no one to protect you now, traitor to the Gods. Hellfire Blast! * black Hellfire consumes your body, and my Hell-Chain wraps around your neck, choking you* Not so tough, now, huh?, oh, i forget.. U cant talk because of my chain!
last edited over a year ago
I make the fire melt the chain off me
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
This has to be moved to the crossover club beause crossovers aren't allowed here!!
Ur not in this. WIND BARRIER! * walls of air shove Jake back, and the fight between Alvin and I continues* and again.. Hellfire + Chains = Indestructable Weapon #1 and Hellfire isnt regular fire. WHEN WILL U GET IT THRU UR SKULL TO UR PEA-SIZED BRAIN?!?!?!????
last edited over a year ago
I break the chains and close my eyes.The hellfire goes off me and my eyes flare open.LORDCHAOS this isn't a crossover and this is a rp why would it need to be moved to the crossover club -_-
sad
Cause the Kane's aren't part of HOO!
hmmm
What are you talking about I haven't seen anything with the Kane's so gone somewhere
cloudy
i guess they never learn... without a Child of Hades, Hellfire is not able to be manipulated. and your brother doesnt know where we are, and neither do you.. so you cant do anything about my Hellfire. ( and LORDCHAOS, this is NOT a crossover, so bug off.)
"My brother does know where I'm am and I may not know but he knows because we have tracker devices in our phones"I say to him and hellfire comes from behind me and shoots at you
tongue
this island is hidden to all but us, and the maiden of the isle. so thats bullcrap. *Hellfire is deflected, then shot underground*
"Yet you left a shadow mark for Austin to find us"I say and kick you in the face
big smile
Fine.