스크럽스 !! (Spoilers Ahead)

smackdabish posted on Apr 06, 2007 at 02:03AM
=(
I'm sad.
Why'd she dieeee?

스크럽스 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ahastie7 said…
I'm really curious, too. Nurse Roberts has been an integral part of Sacred Heart since Season 1. I'm hoping there will be an interview with Bill Lawrence that explains her exit. Sad episode.
over a year ago dave said…
I'm pretty bummed too. I will miss Laverne and her biting sarcasm and the way she laid the smack down on everyone. But I guess we'll remember her with those wings as an angel now. Rest in Peace Nurse Roberts. She was one of the good ones. I guess now that there's only a season left, it will hurt less. I remember watching the extras on my Season 1 DVD and Bill Lawrence mentioned that Laverne and Janitor were never supposed to have recurring roles but that people really responded well to them and so they wrote in characters for them. She made it last six seasons...good for her!
over a year ago Nav said…
wait, what? only one season left??!!
Yeah, here's what's on Wikipedia about the whole thing:

Bill Lawrence told Mike Ausiello at TVGuide.com that Scrubs will return for a "seventh and final season, either on NBC or ABC." He also told Ausiello that if Zach Braff is not interested in doing a seventh and final season, there simply will not be a seventh season. He does however feel Braff will likely stay for a final season.[9] On Jan. 17, 2007, Zach Braff posted on his blog that he would be willing to return to Scrubs for a seventh season if "all the right pieces fall into place" including "Bill Lawrence staying on as creator/head writer" and "some scheduling tweaks."[10] On March 7, 2007 there were reports that if Braff signed on for another season, he would receive $350,000 an episode, making him one of the highest-paid male TV personalities. [11], although Braff claims these reports "have not been very accurate". [12] On March 31, 2007, Braff announced via his blog that he has signed up to a Seventh season of Scrubs, if NBC decide to renew it for another season (although Braff has stated that ABC are willing to pick series seven up if NBC decline)
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Aww wow that latest episode is so sad! I have so much respect for Scrubs. They have such ridiculous concepts but when something serious like Liverne dying comes along... it still makes you cry!
RIP Liverne.

Carla: Man I hope Jesus exists otherwise your gonna be *pissed*!
I hate to say this, but Scrubs is the tv series I'm most attached to - actually, the only one I'm attached to...
Which means either they make the last season really crappy, or I'm gonna be really sad... :(
over a year ago benji said…
That episode was a beautiful way to say goodbye, Judy Reyes did an amazing job, it's the first time I've really felt emotionally connected with her, probably my second favourite emotional moment behind the now famous Cox/Fray scene. Lawrence and co. really know how to work an audience.
It was good, just a bit too kitschy to my tastes. But hey, they didn't name the kid Laverne... :)
over a year ago ilovemichael said…
im going to miss laverne and her jesus
over a year ago benji said…
"[She's] with Jesus now.. tough break big guy."
Doh, I stand corrected then...poor Laverne!