Ring the alarm, dolls! Just when we figured Pretty Little Liars couldn’t get any darker, a new preview trailer comes along to prove us wrong. If it’s danger, mystery, and suspense you’re craving, then you’re in luck because the show’s sixth season will feature plenty of each This is the summer of answers, and the show’s writers are revealing secrets that will not only shock us but also make our skin crawl.
Eager to sneak a peek at the terror that awaits Aria, Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Mona as they try to survive their tormentor’s nightmarish games? If you can muster the courage, head on over to TVLine HERE for your first glimpse of the PLL Season 6 premiere — titled “Game On, Charles” — which airs June 2 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family!
Did you watch it? Let’s just say any video that begins with Mona singing the creepiest lullaby ever (“Hush, Little Baby”) is bound to fill any sane person with dread. Here are some other spine-tingling details we noticed:
1. Does Charles actually force the girls to sit outside in the pouring rain or is freezing to near death part of their escape plan? Ugh! They look like scared kittens the way they’re huddled together.
2. Has Charles made some interesting changes to his life size dollhouse? The girls look
3. Hearing Spencer scream “No no no!” is a gut-wrenching experience. Also, what’s up with this scene?
4. Obviously everyone’s life is at stake…..but is Mona going to be punished more severely than the rest of the prisoners? After all, she
take on the role of “Ali” in his twisted fantasy, so her betrayal surely stings more! That said, do you think she scratched this note? And what do you make of her screaming “Please don’t leave me!” at the end?
5. Whoa! Everyone is freaking the hell out and there’s Hanna, just standing in the back with her arms folded. Either she’s pissed off that Charles made her wear that floral top or she’s plotting away.
6. Officer Toby to the rescue? Here’s to hoping that Rosewood police department sends backup! (Also, who is he pointing the gun at?! We’re dying to know!)
7. Aria’s pink streaks are back! Rock on, girl:
8. “Mona, is that you? Mona!” Hmm, call us crazy but we have suspect these legs belong to none other than Kimberly Brown. In fact, just a few weeks ago, actress Dre Davis snapped a selfie in which she was wearing a blonde wig and yellow tank top on set.
9. Hold up a second! There’s no dirt on this yellow tank top — it’s as fresh as a daisy. Does this mean Charles lures Alison into his trap or does she volunteer herself as bait to save her friends? Taking into account how smart Charles is and how much surveillance he has set up in every nook and cranny, let’s pray this situation doesn’t backfire.
promo video, what are you most excited about in terms of story lines? Tell us in a comment!
"One more from the finale. An apple a day does not keep A away."
With the promo I believe thAt insteAd of MonA screAming don’t leAve it wAs Alison not MonA becAuse we see A in the promo see Alison thought the monitors in his lAir so it’s possible he let them go but just kept Alison And the they let Toby know where they were thAt’s why he is there looking for Alison And -A -A
Molly Barlow might as well be wearing a scarlet letter. Everybody in the small town knows about her painful betrayal of her boyfriend Patrick Donnelly with his brother Gabe. Now, surrounded by gossip and prying eyes, Molly must somehow survive 99 days in her old home town before she leaves for college.
Click through to find out what crazy twists and dangers lie ahead! More »
....and proves she\'s just like the rest of us! More »
See how Marlene King responded when a fan asked her this very question! More »
Troian Bellisario Stuns at White House Correspondents\' Dinner
beauty she was spotted hanging out with! More »
Spoiler Alert! How Will Charles Punish The Liars & Mona?
These latest PLL Season 6 spoilers will give you major chills! More »
© 2015 Alloy Entertainment. All rights reserved.