포켓몬스터 Put down your 가장 좋아하는 Pokemon, 가장 좋아하는 Pokemon game and more.

PokemonGirl505 posted on Oct 03, 2015 at 10:40AM
HI PEOPLE. write down your favorite game, favorite pokemon, favorite type and favorite movie. if you want you can also do why.

포켓몬스터 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rainbowdhbrony1 said…
my newest game is Pokken Tournament is rainboom awesome I made it to level A finally I'm proud pokemon master now and beat shadow mewtwo he was very tough boss to beat it was fun plus how far can you get on this game .
over a year ago rainbowdhbrony1 said…
Yeah favorite poke'mon is Charizard!
over a year ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
My favorite Pokémon is and will always be...

This GUY!
 My 가장 좋아하는 포켓몬스터 is and will always be... This GUY!
over a year ago FanFic_Girl_26 said…
One of my favorites is Meowth.. :) One of my favorite attacks is Pay Day (which is really helpful in earning money, so that I can buy more different types of Poké Balls, as well as other things like Full Restores), and my favorite battle style is the Double Battles, as I get to take on two Pokémon at the same time. :) Plus, if one Pokémon knows the move False Swipe and the other is underleveled, is holding a Lucky Egg (which helps them earn extra experience points) and knows the move Return, they level up much faster that way — especially in the Double Battles. :)
last edited over a year ago
 One of my favorites is Meowth.. :) One of my 가장 좋아하는 attacks is Pay 일 (which is really helpful in
My favourite games are Platinum and Omega Ruby. I even named my Groudon Martin Garrix!
My ORAS team... from after the second story.
last edited over a year ago
 My ORAS team... from after the 초 story.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Here 당신 go! Enjoy. over a year ago