영화 영화 30 Days Challenge

BeautifulN posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 12:13PM
So I've seen this on other spots, Tumblr and I thought we can try it here.

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Have fun.

Day 1 - The best movie you saw during last year
Day 2 - The most underrated movie
Day 3 - A movie that makes you happy
Day 4 - A movie that makes you sad
Day 5 - The most suprising plot twist or ending
Day 6 - Favorite love story in a movie
Day 7 - A movie with the best soundtrack
Day 8 - A movie that you hate
Day 9 - Fav movie with your favorite actor
Day 10 - Fav movie with your favorite actress
Day 11 - A character you can relate to most
Day 12 - A movie that you used to love but now hate
Day 13 - Fav action movie
Day 14 - A movie that disappointed you the most
Day 15 - Movie that you want to see
Day 16 - Movie that you love but everyone else hate
Day 17 - Favorite remake
Day 18 - A movie that no one would expect you to love
Day 19 - A movie that makes you laugh
Day 20 - Favorite animation movie
Day 21 - Movie from your favorite director
Day 22 - A movie that you wish more people would’ve seen
Day 23 - Favorite horror movie
Day 24 - Movie from your childhood
Day 25 - A movie that you've seen countless times
Day 26 - A movie that you wish you had seen in theatres
Day 27 - Most boring movie
Day 28 - A movie that you know all the words to
Day 29 - Favorite classic movie
Day 30 - Favorite movie of all time

영화 530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 530

over a year ago fanfly said…
angry
The Last Airbender

Because I love the show so much I went into this movie with pretty low expectations. I knew that it wasn't going to live up to the cartoon. But even as low as my expectations were, it still managed to disappoint me with how incredibly bad it was. And it didn't have to be. :( It could've been decent but no they had to mispronounce the characters' names. Yeah. :PPPPPPPPPPPPP
over a year ago smckinlay2 said…
Day 7 - A movie with the best soundtrack

500 Days Of Summer
 일 7 - A movie with the best soundtrack 500 Days Of Summer
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
heart
Day 9 - Favorite movie with your favorite actor

3:10 to Yuma (2007) w/ Ben Foster

I LOVE many of his other movies, and a good share of them are in my favorite movies of all-time (mostly thanks to his perfect existence), but this one always stands out. Just a really great movie overall.
 일 9 - 가장 좋아하는 movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actor [b]3:10 to Yuma[/b] (2007) w/ Ben Foster I 사랑 man
over a year ago lloonny said…
@jlhfan624 have u seen "the mechanic" Jason Statham & Ben Foster play there
over a year ago MarlenaLovett said…
Day Five - The most suprising plot twist or ending

The Sixth Sense:
Do I even need to explain this one? Everyone I know has either seen the movie or knows the ending. Despite this, the ending - when I first saw it - was very surprising and very good.
 [u]Day Five[/u] - The most suprising plot twist 또는 ending The Sixth Sense: Do I even need to explain
big smile
@jlhfan624 have u seen "the mechanic" Jason Statham & Ben Foster play there

OF COURSE! Two of my favorite actors kicking ass together?! It's one of those movies that's in my tops. Seeing it in the theater was the highlight of 2011 for me so far.
smile
^^cool
over a year ago Sunshine47 said…
Day 3 - A movie that makes you happy.

Bad Boys II

I know it's an odd choice but this film never ceases to make me happy. And what makes me happy is the friendship between Marcus and Mike.
 [b]Day 3 - A movie that makes 당신 happy.[/b] [b]Bad Boys II[/b] I know it's an odd choice but this
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…

Movie: Sky High
Starring: Michael Angarano, Danielle Panabaker, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Steven Strait, Kurt Russell, Kelly Preston

I didn't expect to like it, but it was cute, hilarious & wonderfully cheesy. It made my list of favorite kid movies - one of the very few on the list that wasn't made in the 90's.
 [b]Day 18 - A movie that no one would expect 당신 to love[/b] Movie: Sky High Starring: Michael
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Day Eighteen: A Movie That No One Would Expect You To Love

I have no idea what other people would expect me to love, but one movie that I still don't understand my love for is Interview With A Vampire: I hate Tom Cruise and I hate Kirsten Dunst. I have pretty much have no opinion on either Brad Pitt or Christian Slater. The book never interested me. Yet I love this movie. So Interview With A Vampire is a movie that I didn't even expect me to love.
 [b]Day Eighteen: A Movie That No One Would Expect 당신 To Love[/b] I have no idea what other people w
over a year ago Vishee said…
Day 13 - Fav action movie:

The Fifth Element.
 일 13 - Fav action movie: The Fifth Element.
Day Six - Favourite love story in a movie

Lady and the Tramp:
Needless to say, I do not watch many romance movies which is why I picked this. It is a wonderful Disney classic though and a cute little love story.
 [u]Day Six[/u] - Favourite 사랑 story in a movie Lady and the Tramp: Needless to say, I do not watch
heart
Day 9 - Fav movie with your favorite actor

Hitch /Will Smith
 일 9 - Fav movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actor Hitch /Will Smith
Day 15 - Movie that you want to see

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

More Holmes and Watson fun!
 [b]Day 15 - Movie that 당신 want to see[/b] [i]Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows[/i] 더 많이 Holmes an
heart
Day 10 - Favorite movie with your favorite actress

Can't Hardly Wait w/ JLH

Always, forever LOVE. I was a fan of hers long before this movie even came out and when it did, seeing it in the theater was my birthday present that year. I regret nothing.
 일 10 - 가장 좋아하는 movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actress [b]Can't Hardly Wait[/b] w/ JLH Always, forever
Day 8 - a movie that you hate

Pocahontas 2 - it ruined the original ):
 일 8 - a movie that 당신 hate Pocahontas 2 - it ruined the original ):
Day 4 - A movie that makes you sad.

Il Postino
 [b]Day 4 - A movie that makes 당신 sad.[/b] [b]Il Postino[/b]
Day Nineteen: A Movie That Makes You Laugh

Any 'Harold & Kumar' movie.

last edited over a year ago
 [b]Day Nineteen: A Movie That Makes 당신 Laugh[/b] Any 'Harold & Kumar' movie.
Day 19 - A movie that makes you laugh

Movie: link
Starring: Eric Christian Olsen, Nicholas D'Agosto, Sarah Roehmer, Danneel Ackles, Molly Sims, David Walton

It may not look like much, but this is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. =D
 [b]Day 19 - A movie that makes 당신 laugh[/b] Movie: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wad6wzTsY
Day Seven - A movie with the best soundtrack

Chicago:
One of my favourite musicals. I find these songs almost painfully addicting. They get stuck in my head so easily! Haven't seen the movie? I highly recommend it.
Day 14 - A movie that disappointed you the most:

Fight Club. Movie was pretty gut, I was just expecting something way better.
Day 9 - favorite movie with your favorite actor

Johnny Depp | Edward Scissorhands
 일 9 - 가장 좋아하는 movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actor Johnny Depp | Edward Scissorhands
Day 16 - Movie that you love but everyone else hates

Hulk

I honestly don't know why so many seem to hate this movie, I think it's awesome. Great story, great acting, great cinematography, great soundtrack. I love it.
 [b]Day 16 - Movie that 당신 사랑 but everyone else hates[/b] [i]Hulk[/i] I honestly don't know why s

Brendan Frye

Because we're both loners with sharp wit. That's where the similarities end though, because I am not anywhere near as badass as he is.
 일 11 - A character 당신 can relate to most [b]Brendan Frye[/b] Because we're both loners with shar
Fantastic Four / Jessica Alba
 일 10 - Fav movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actress Fantastic Four / Jessica Alba
Day 5 - The most suprising plot twist or ending.

The Usual Suspects

[b]Day 5 - The most suprising plot twist 또는 ending.[/b] [b]The Usual Suspects[/b]
Day Eight - A movie that you hate

I Could Never Be Your Woman:
I cringe at the thought of ever having to watch this movie again. I saw it once on HBO. My brother and I will often joke around and watch bad movies to make fun of them, but this wasn't even fun to mock. It was just awful.
 [u]Day Eight[/u] - A movie that 당신 hate I Could Never Be Your Woman: I cringe at the thought of eve
Day 20 - Favorite animated movie

Peter Pan (Disney, 1953)

My favorite 're-told a thousand times' story. I don't think I've ever seen a bad version of Peter Pan - even loved the Mary Martin one back in the day. The old Disney one is my absolute favorite version.
 [b]Day 20 - 가장 좋아하는 animated movie[/b] Peter Pan (Disney, 1953) My 가장 좋아하는 're-told a thousand ti
Day Twenty: Favorite Animation Movie

A Goofy Movie
 [b]Day Twenty: 가장 좋아하는 애니메이션 Movie[/b] A Goofy Movie
Day 15 - Movie that you want to see:

Blue Valentine.
 일 15 - Movie that 당신 want to see: Blue Valentine.

The Notebook ; Rachel Mcadams
 일 10 - Fav movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actress The Notebook ; Rachel Mcadams
Day 17 - Favorite remake

3:10 to Yuma (2007)

I tried to avoid book adaptations and franchise revamps which I don't really consider 'remakes'. Of course 3:10 to Yuma was based on a short story but whatever. I tried. lol
 [b]Day 17 - 가장 좋아하는 remake[/b] 3:10 to Yuma (2007) I tried to avoid book adaptations and franchise
tongue

none,i don't remember any....i am very unique :P
Day 12 - A movie you used to love but now hate

I can't think of a movie I used to love but now hate. It's usually the opposite for me, I start loving movies I used to hate. I guess I'll use Jason Goes to Hell. It used to be my favorite in the franchise, but that was before I watched all the others. Then when I rewatched it again, it was actually pretty awful. Especially compared to the others. I don't hate it though, as I could never hate a F13 movie.
 일 12 - A movie 당신 used to 사랑 but now hate I can't think of a movie I used to 사랑 but now hate.
Day 6 - Favorite love story in a movie.

Elisabeth and Jefferson - Christmas in Connecticut (1945)
 [b]Day 6 - 가장 좋아하는 사랑 story in a movie.[/b] [b]Elisabeth and Jefferson - 크리스마스 in Connecticut
Day Twenty-One: Favourite Movie From Your Favorite Director

Beetlejuice ~ Tim Burton
 [b]Day Twenty-One: Favourite Movie From Your 가장 좋아하는 Director[/b] Beetlejuice ~ Tim 버튼, burton
Day 21 - Movie from your favorite director

The Village - M. Night Shyamalan

Yeah, I went there. I love this movie. The guy's got style. So haters to the left.

Other favorite directors include Jeff Tremaine (he can make anyone do anything. The man has a gift. An evil, evil gift.), John Singleton and Jay Chandrasekhar.
 [b]Day 21 - Movie from your 가장 좋아하는 director[/b] The Village - M. Night Shyamalan Yeah, I went
Day 16 - Movie that you love but everyone else hate:

The Object Of My Affection. People seem to hate it or don't know it at all, but I think it was a sweet, a bit funny and entertaining movie.
 일 16 - Movie that 당신 사랑 but everyone else hate: The Object Of My Affection. People seem to hate
tongue

Beethoven,actually i never loved this movie,i just though it's not soooo bad,& now i hate it with all my heart (all the beethoven series) awful :(
 일 12 - A movie that 당신 used to 사랑 but now hate Beethoven,actually i never loved this movie,i
Day Nine - Fav movie with your favorite actor

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2:
Well, one of my favourite actors is Alan Rickman who plays Severus Snape in Harry Potter Really, no one could be better for this role. Alan Rickman was spot on.
 [u]Day Nine[/u] - Fav movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actor Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: We

Poltergeist

Since I usually profess at the drop of a hat how much I don't like horror movies, I think it would surprise people that I really love this movie. I'm not even sure why because it honestly scares me! lol [Yes, I'm a wuss]
 [b]Day 18 - A movie that no one would expect 당신 to love[/b] [i]Poltergeist[/i] Since I usually pro
heart
Day 13 - Favorite action movie

The Mechanic (2011)

Forever fangirling.
 일 13 - 가장 좋아하는 action movie [b]The Mechanic[/b] (2011) Forever fangirling.
^^hell yeah,that movie was awesome,no one not even myself expected to love that movie

Tom Hansen - minus him being a guy
 일 11 - A character 당신 can relate to most Tom Hansen - minus him being a guy
Day 7 - A movie with the best soundtrack.

Great Expectations (1998)
 [b]Day 7 - A movie with the best soundtrack.[/b] [b]Great Expectations (1998)[/b]
Day Twenty-Two: A Movie That You Wish More People Would’ve Seen

Let The Right One In (and also link)
 [b]Day Twenty-Two: A Movie That 당신 Wish 더 많이 People Would’ve Seen[/b] Let The Right One In (and a
Day 22 - A movie that you wish more people would’ve seen
Movie: The Chumscrubber
Starring: Jamie Bell, Justin Chatwin, Camilla Belle, Lou Taylor Pucci, Ralph Fiennes, Glenn Close, Jason Isaacs, William Fichtner, Allison Janney

"This was the best of all possible worlds. But even here, a little help was necessary - and that's where Troy came in. Troy supplied feel-good pills to all the kids at Hillside. And, in this way, happiness was spread all around. Life could not possibly be any more wonderful."
 [b]Day 22 - A movie that 당신 wish 더 많이 people would’ve seen[/b] Movie: The Chumscrubber Starring:
Day 17 - Favorite remake:

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.
 일 17 - 가장 좋아하는 remake: Charlie And The 초콜릿 Factory.
Day Ten - Fav movie with your favorite actress

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1:
Another Harry Potter pick. Well, Helena Bonham Carter is my favourite actress and she was absolutely brilliant in this movie. I could have chosen any Harry Potter she was in, but the torture scene at the end of the movie was great.
 [u]Day Ten[/u] - Fav movie with your 가장 좋아하는 actress Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1: Another H

Shrek 3
 일 12 - A movie that 당신 used to 사랑 but now hate 슈렉 3