마이클 잭슨 Michael Jackson 인용구 <3

caligurl16 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 09:36PM
Post quotes from his songs, from speeches, or from anything, just as long as Mike said it!

Include where & when it was said if you know it, and you could post the video if there is one. :]
<3

마이클 잭슨 149 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-149 of 149

over a year ago caligurl16 said…
"I can't stand for a person to be dishonest sometimes. I can't stand for a person to cheat another person no matter what. And I believe in all fairness because I am fair. I love people, but I don't like the evilness in people."
<3
 "I can't stand for a person to be dishonest sometimes. I can't stand for a person to cheat another pe
kiss
"I love you more."
<3
 "I 사랑 당신 more." <3
heart
"To be loved is a wonderful thing. That is the main reason I do this. I feel compelled to do it, to give people some sense of escapism, a treat to the eye and the ear. I think it’s the reason I’m here."
 "To be loved is a wonderful thing. That is the main reason I do this. I feel compelled to do it, to g
heart
"I want to tell the children of the world, you are all our children, each one of you is my child and I love you all."
 "I want to tell the children of the world, 당신 are all our children, each one of 당신 is my child and
“If I sat here and played some chords and said I’m going to write the best song I’ve ever written, nothing ever happens; something in the heavens has to say look, this is the time, this is when it’s going to be laid on you and this is when I want you to have it.”
 “If I sat here and played some chords and said I’m going to write the best song I’ve ever writ
heart
"To heal the world, we must start by healing our children"
Bosnia Speech 1993
 "To heal the world, we must start 의해 healing our children" Bosnia Speech 1993
heart
"If there is one insight that I've had, it is this: wherever you go, in every country, on every continent, people yearn and hunger for one thing, to love and be loved"
1993 AMAs
last edited over a year ago
 "If there is one insight that I've had, it is this: wherever 당신 go, in every country, on every conti
laugh
"In the past month, I've gone from 'Where is he?' to 'Here he is again'"
1993 Grammys
 "In the past month, I've gone from 'Where is he?' to 'Here he is again'" 1993 Grammys
heart
"In every person there is a secret song in their heart, it says "I am free", it sings "I am one". This is the natural feeling of every child, to be free as the wind, to be one with every other child. All the troubles in the world is caused by forgetting this feeling, and when I perform my connection is with people, it's just to remind me of that, to be free and to be one."
NACCP Awards 1993
 "In every person there is a secret song in their heart, it says "I am free", it sings "I am one". Thi
over a year ago Princess-Yvonne said…
heart
" I want to work every day- just the idea of creating worlds. It's like taking a canvas, an empty canvas, you know, a clean slate. They give you paint, and we just color and paint and create worlds. I just love that idea. And having people see it and be aweinspired whenever they see it."

heart
"When you don’t have a childhood, like myself and other child stars, you try to compensate for the loss later on and you try to catch up; but what I like to do is help other children who are less fortunate than I am. You know, kids who are terminally ill, kids who have diseases, poor children." – Michael Jackson
 "When 당신 don’t have a childhood, like myself and other child stars, 당신 try to compensate for the
"Believe in yourself. Study the greats and become greater. And be a scientist. Dissect. Dissect."
 "Believe in yourself. Study the greats and become greater. And be a scientist. Dissect. Dissect."
"who wants mortality? You want what you create to live, and I give my all in my work because I want it to live."

"who wants mortality? 당신 want what 당신 create to live, and I give my all in my work because I want i
heart
“Love is a funny thing to describe. It's so easy to feel and yet so slippery to talk about. It's like a bar of soap in the bathtub -- you have it in your hand until you hold on too tight.
Some people spend their lives looking for love outside themselves. They think they have to grasp it in order to have it. But loves slips away like that wet bar of soap.
Holding on to love is not wrong, but you need to learn to hold it lightly, caressingly. Let it fly when it wants. When it's allowed to be free, love is what makes life alive, joyful, and new. It's the juice and energy that motivates my music, my dancing, everything.
As long as love is in my heart, it's everywhere.” - Michael Jackson, Dancing the Dream
 “Love is a funny thing to describe. It's so easy to feel and yet so slippery to talk about. It's li
kiss
“Most people have the luxury of careers that start when they’re old enough to know exactly what they’re doing and why, but, of course, that wasn’t true of me. They remember everything that happened to them, but I was only five years old. When you’re a show business child, you really don’t have the maturity to understand a great deal of what is going on around you. People make a lot of decisions concerning your life when you’re out of the room. So here’s what I remember. I remember singing at the top of my voice and dancing with real joy and working too hard for a child…..I wasn’t forced into this business by stage parents the way Judy Garland was. I did it because I enjoyed it and because it was as natural to me as drawing a breath and exhaling it. I did it because I was compelled to do it, not by parents or family, but by my own inner life in the world of music.”
- Michael Jackson in Moonwalk
 “Most people have the luxury of careers that start when they’re old enough to know exactly what t
heart
"Like the Bible says. A child should be leader of them all, and to be led by that kind of innocence. Didn't Jesus say 'bring on the children?' Be like the children. Not childish, but child-like. That kind of innocence."
Michael Jackson in the Martin Bashir outtakes
 "Like the Bible says. A child should be leader of them all, and to be led 의해 that kind of innocence.
kiss
"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived." Michael Jackson Oprah Winfrey Interview
 "Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straigh
heart
"I avoid using the term 'religion', because many people say 'my religion' this and 'my religion' that. Why should it be 'my' religion? I just believe what’s in the Bible with regard to which religion is involved. I simply believe.... I believe in it and I get down on my knees every night and thank God and ask Him to lead the way."
1979 Ebony Magazine interview
 "I avoid using the term 'religion', because many people say 'my religion' this and 'my religion' that
“I used to look at MTV. My brother [Jackie], I’ll never forget, he’d say, ’Michael, you gotta see this channel. Oh my God, it’s the best idea. They show music 24 hours a day!’ So I said, ’Let me see this.’ And I’m watching it, I’m seeing all this stuff going on and saying, ’If only they could give this stuff some more entertainment value, more story, a little more dance, I’m sure people would love it more’.”
About MTV not playing the music of Black artists:
“They said they don’t play [Black artists]. It broke my heart, but at the same time it lit something. I was saying to myself, ‘I have to do something…I just refuse to be ignored.’ So yeah, ’Billie Jean,’ they said, ’We won’t play it.’
“But when they played it, it set the all-time record. Then they were asking me for EVERYTHING we had. They were knocking our door down. Then Prince came; it opened the door for Prince and all the other Black artists. It was 24-hour heavy metal, just a potpourri of crazy images. They came to me so many times in the past and said, ’Michael, if it wasn’t for you, there would be no MTV’.” Michael Jackson, Ebony – December 2007
 “I used to look at MTV. My brother [Jackie], I’ll never forget, he’d say, ’Michael, 당신 gotta
heart
(I got this from the MJTP newsletter)

GOLD GIRL: Who are your favourite people?
MJ: I love people who have really contributed to the pleasure and happiness of the planet and mankind, people with light - from Walt Disney to Ghandi to Edison to Martin Luther King. These are people with light, people who really cared about children, bringing families together, and love. That's what I try to say in my music and in my songs. If you go to one of my concerts, my shows, you will see 200,000 people swaying, holding candles, saying, 'We want to heal the world,' and 'We love you.' I've seen it around the world from Russia to Germany to Poland to Africa to America. We're all the same. People cry in the same places in the show. They get angry in the same places in the show; they get the pathos in the same places.
GOLD GIRL: If you were invisible for a day in London, what would you do?
MJ: Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see (laughs)... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzi and kick his A#$ moonwalk style. I'd really like to knock them off one of those little scooters they ride around on, I really would, knock the cameras right out of their hands. They're so annoying. I'd go for them first, yeah. They drive you nuts. You can't get away from them. It's terrible.
-Gold Magazine, 2002
 (I got this from the MJTP newsletter) GOLD GIRL: Who are your favourite people? MJ: I 사랑 people wh
heart
“The most powerful thing in the world is the human mind, and prayer, belief in yourself, and confidence. Always believe in yourself, and no matter who’s around you that’s being negative, or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off; because whatever you believe you become.”
 “The most powerful thing in the world is the human mind, and prayer, belief in yourself, and confid
kiss
"Today of all days, we focus on loving one another and giving. Let’s do that not just one day of the year, but for 365 days. Let’s love one another. Let’s forget hatred and turn to those that are suffering; not just today, but every day. Join me in healing the world and making it a better place."
–MJ’s Christmas message in 1992
 "Today of all days, we focus on loving one another and giving. Let’s do that not just one 일 of th
heart
"For some reason there's a certain part of my concert where I break down in every show and in that spot I get a certain thought. I think of the plight of the children and it gets me every time. I don't know why in that place, it's during ‘I'll Be There.’ The thoughts just come to me, and I try hard to contain myself."
Excerpt from interview in the book, Michael Jackson Making HIStory by Adrian Grant, 1998
 "For some reason there's a certain part of my 음악회, 콘서트 where I break down in every show and in that sp
kiss
“There are two things which the NAACP stands for, which are the most important things in my life; freedom and equality. In every person there’s a secret song in their heart. It says ‘I am free.’ It sings ‘I am One.’ This is the natural feeling of every child, to be free as the wind, to be one with every other child. All the troubles in the world is caused by forgetting this feeling, and when I perform, my connection is with people just to remind me of that; to be free, and to be one.”
1993 NAACP Awards
 “There are two things which the NAACP stands for, which are the most important things in my life; f
crying
This is not a quote by MJ, but it's from LL Cool J in remembrance to Michael after his death... it's very special.

"Every great painting, if you put it under a microscope, probably has a few nicks and scratches. That does not mean that it is not a masterpiece."
 This is not a quote 의해 MJ, but it's from LL Cool J in remembrance to Michael after his death... it's
heart
"If I were invisible for a day, I’d find one of the tabloid paparazzi and kick his ass, moonwalk style."
Gold Magazine Interview 2002
 "If I were invisible for a day, I’d find one of the tabloid paparazzi and kick his ass, moonwalk st
"I don't force it, I let nature take its course. I don't sit at the piano and think, ‘I'm going to write the greatest song of all time.’ It doesn't happen. It had to be given to you. I believe it's already up there before you are born, and then it drops into your lap. It’s the most spiritual thing in the world. When it comes, it comes with all the accompaniments, the strings, the bass, the drums, the lyrics, and you’re just the medium through which it comes, the channel. Sometimes I feel guilty putting my name on songs ’written by MJ’ - because it’s as if the heavens have done it already. Like Michelangelo would have this huge piece of marble from the quarries of Italy, and he’d say ’Inside is a sleeping form.’ He takes a hammer and chisel, and he’s just freeing it. It’s already there. It’s already there.” March 2002 issue of Vibe [via MJTP newsletter]
 "I don't force it, I let nature take its course. I don't sit at the 피아노 and think, ‘I'm going to
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
"it's all for love , L-O-V-E."

this is it
over a year ago Whisperoflove7 said…
heart
“The greatest gift you can give someone is yourself...to give someone a piece of your heart, is worth more than all the wealth in the world.”
"I know how the tree feels it when the wind blows through it. It probably goes, "Ohhhh, this is wonderful." And that’s how I feel when I’m singing some songs. It’s wonderful."
1980 Melody Maker music newspaper
heart
"Soul is the most precious thing you can share, because you’re sharing yourself, and the world needs that gift now more than ever. The child with AIDS in the ghetto is waiting for you, along with the starving people of Africa, and everyone else who needs healing. Make the world more beautiful by sharing with me the wonderful feeling you get when your soul is lifted up to become pure love.”
-Michael Jackson at the Soul Train awards in 1993
 "Soul is the most precious thing 당신 can share, because you’re sharing yourself, and the world need
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
"People think they know me. But they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this Earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."
T_T Michael we're sorry if we ever hurt you! I know I have...
lolz to caligurl16
heart
"Elizabeth Taylor is a warm cuddly blanket that I love to snuggle up to and cover myself with. I can confide in her and trust her. She`s Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, the Queen of England, and Wendy."

(RIP Liz)
heart
“There was a part of the show on the Victory tour where I was doing this scatting theme and the audience was repeating what I said. I’d say ‘Da, de, da, de’ and they’d say, ‘Da, de, da, de.’ There’ve been times when I’ve done that and they would start stomping. And when the whole audience is doing that, it sounds like an earthquake. Oh! It’s a great feeling to be able to do that with all those people – whole stadiums – and they’re all doing the same thing you’re doing. It’s the greatest feeling in the world. You look out in the audience and see toddlers and teens and grandparents and people in their twenties and thirties. Everybody is swaying, their hands are up, and they’re all singing. You ask that the house lights come on and you see their faces and you say, ‘Hold hands’ and they hold hands and you say, ‘Stand up’ or ‘Clap’ and they do. They’re enjoying themselves and they’ll do whatever you tell them. They love it and it’s so beautiful – all the races of people are together doing this. At times like that I say, ‘Look around you. Look at yourselves. Look. Look around you. Look at what you have done.’ Oh, it’s so beautiful. Very powerful. Those are great moments.” (from Moonwalk)
 “There was a part of the show on the Victory tour where I was doing this scatting theme and the aud
over a year ago reb1009 said…
heart
one of my favs

love is a funny thing to describe. it's so east to feel and yet slippery to talk about. its like a bar of soap is the bathtub-you have it in your hands until you hold on too tight
one of my favs

love is a funny thing to describe. it's so east to feel and yet slippery to talk about. its like a bar of soap is the bathtub-you have it in your hands until you hold on too tight
if the whole world says 'NO'! say 'YES'!
over a year ago sandiphardy said…
heart
(in the 1989 award show)
first i will thanks to god who make everything possible
over a year ago alexmswann said…
laugh
"Why one Glove, Its Cooler than Two!" lol
over a year ago mrsmj2011 said…
"Are we going somewhere? Hello! Its too late. You are my guests. Oh, did I mention that I was not alone? Meet the family."
“I loved ‘Dancing Machine,’ loved the groove and the feel of that song. When it came out in 1974, I was determined to find a dance move that would enhance the song and make it more exciting to perform – and, I hoped, more exciting to watch.
“So when we sang ‘Dancing Machine’ on Soul Train, I did a street-style dance move called the Robot. That performance was a lesson to me in the power of television. Overnight, ‘Dancing Machine’ rose to the top of the charts, and within a few days it seemed that every kid in the United States was doing the Robot. I had never seen anything like it.” – Michael Jackson (from Moonwalk)
 “I loved ‘Dancing Machine,’ loved the groove and the feel of that song. When it came out in 197
over a year ago ThaisPretty said…
kiss
Muuuuaahh! :*
over a year ago MJs-xxPYTxx-95 said…
From The Lady In My Life song :)
"You're Every Wonder In This World To Me
A Treasure Time Won't Steal Away"
Lovely words to say to someone you love.. specially coming from MJ!x
over a year ago NikkiLovesMJ said…
''People write negative things, cause they feel that's what sells.
Good news to them doesn't sell.'' - Michael Jackson
heart
It's better to fail in originality,
than succeed in imitation.'' - мι¢нαєℓ נα¢кѕσи ★
‎"Love was taken from a young life and no one told her why. Her direction has a dime light from one more violent crime... What did these soldiers come here for? If they're for peace, why is there war? Did God say that they could decide who will live and who will die? We're innocently standing by watching people lose their lives. It seems as if we have no voice, it's time for us to make a choice"-Michael Jackson
“One day during a break in a recording session I was riding down the Ventura Freeway with Nelson Hayes, who was working with me at the time. ‘Billie Jean’ was going around in my head and that’s all I was thinking about. We were getting off the freeway when a kid on a motorcycle pulls up to us and says, ‘Your car’s on fire’. Suddenly we noticed the smoke and pulled over and the whole bottom of the Rolls-Royce was on fire. That kid probably saved our lives. If the car had exploded, we could have been killed. But I was so absorbed by this tune floating in my head that I didn’t even focus on the awful possibilities until later. Even while we were getting help and finding an alternate way to get where we were going, I was silently composing additional material, that’s how involved I was with ‘Billie Jean’.”

~ Michael Jackson
over a year ago mjj_fanforeva said…
heart
Just call my name and I'll be there
 Just call my name and I'll be there
over a year ago MikezillaAddict said…
about Gloria Alred (this is savage before it's famous LMAO), she's the attorney of the case where MJ dangle his son from a balcony
"Ah, tell her to go to hell"