마이클 잭슨 Michael Jackson 인용구 <3

caligurl16 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 09:36PM
Post quotes from his songs, from speeches, or from anything, just as long as Mike said it!

Include where & when it was said if you know it, and you could post the video if there is one. :]
<3

마이클 잭슨 149 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 149

over a year ago House34 said…
"I don't categorize music. Music is music. They changed the word R&B to rock n' roll. It was always been, from Fats Domino to Little Richard to Chuck Berry. How can we discriminate? Its what it is - great music, you know."
last edited over a year ago
 "I don't categorize music. 음악 is music. They changed the word R&B to rock n' roll. It was always b
(about hip hop)

"I like a lot of it, a lot of it. I like the music. I don't like the dancing that much. It looks like they're doing aerobics."
 (about hip hop) "I like a lot of it, a lot of it. I like the music. I don't like the dancing that
(about how he came up with Speechless)

"You'll be surprised. I was with these kids in Germany, and we had a big water-balloon fight - I'm serious - and I was so happy after the fight that I ran upstairs in their house and wrote "Speechless". Fun inspires me. I hate to say that, because it's such a romantic song. But it was the fight that did it. I was happy, and I wrote it in it's entirety right there. I felt it would be good enough for the album. Out of the bliss comes magic, wonderment, and creativity"
 (about how he came up with Speechless) "You'll be surprised. I was with these kids in Germany, and
over a year ago caligurl16 said…
heart
"My purpose in life? To give in the best way I can - through songs, through dance and through music. I am committed to my art. I believe that all arts have an ultimate goal - the union between the material and the spiritual; the human and the divine. I thought I was chosen as an intrument to give music and love and harmony to the world - to children of all ages, and adults and teenagers."
<3
 "My purpose in life? To give in the best way I can - through songs, through dance and through music.
(about creativity)

"I don't force it, I let nature take its course. I don't sit at the piano and think, I'm going to write the greatest song of all time. It doesn't happen. It has to be given to you. I believe it's already up there before you are born, and then it drops right into your lap. It's the most spiritual thing in the world. When it comes, it comes with all the accompaniments, the strings, the bass, the drums, the lyrics, and you're just the medium through which it comes, the channel. Sometimes I feel guilty putting my name on songs - written by Michael Jackson - because it's as if the heavens have done it already. Like Michelangelo would have this huge piece of marble from the quaries of Italy, and he'd say, "Inside is a sleeping form." He takes a hammer and chisel, and he's just freeing it. It's already in there. It's already there"
 (about creativity) "I don't force it, I let nature take its course. I don't sit at the 피아노 and t
How sweeeeet, caligurl16 !!
over a year ago lewishunter said…
In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

i live by that quote (:
kiss
"Remember the children."

He said this @ the end of his speech for We Are the World at the Grammy Awards in 1986
<3
heart
aww I love that quote lewishunter! Its one of my favorites!
<3
over a year ago lewishunter said…
"I don't want to mean everything to everyone, but I would like to mean something to someone"

(:
God in that vid he is sooooooooooooooooo cute !!!!! And so serious and so loving and so honest and so sweet. THE KING
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation"
 "Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly 사랑 from the soul, and know 사랑 as the ultimate truth
"There were times when I had great times with my brothers, pillow fights and things, but I was, used to always cry from loneliness"
 "There were times when I had great times with my brothers, 베개 fights and things, but I was, used
"Well, you don't get to do things that other children get to do, having friends and slumber parties and buddies. There were none of that for me. I didn't have friends when I was little. My brothers were my friends"
 "Well, 당신 don't get to do things that other children get to do, having 프렌즈 and slumber parties a
"When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see"
 "When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I 사랑 them so much. That's what I see"
"Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do"
 "Why can't 당신 share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your 침대 with someone. It's ve
"But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to"
 "But I will never stop helping and loving people the way 예수님 said to"
"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived"
 "Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straigh
heart
"There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one."
<3
"Innocence is simple and trusting like a child, not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of view."
<3
 "Innocence is simple and trusting like a child, not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of v
over a year ago HouseQL said…
heart
"Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child"
 "Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that
heart
"Everyone who knows me will know the truth which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child."
<3
 "Everyone who knows me will know the truth which is that my children come first in my life and that I
heart
lol same quote @ the same time
<3
:))))

LOVE YOUUU
"I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK?"
 "I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help,
"I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity."
<3
 "I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and digni
"I just wish I could understand my father"
 "I just wish I could understand my father"
"I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me"
 "I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have wr
"I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily"
 "I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily"
smile
"The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment."
<3
 "The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that peopl
Beautiful
"I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am"
 "I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am"
"Whatever happened to truth? Did it go out of style?"
<3
 "Whatever happened to truth? Did it go out of style?" <3
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am"
 "I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am"
heart
"I just hope that one day they will be fair and portray me the way I really really am - just a loving, peaceful guy wanting to make wonderful unprecedented entertainment, songs, music and films for the world. Thats all I want to do. I'm no threat. I just want to do that."
<3
 "I just hope that one 일 they will be fair and portray me the way I really really am - just a loving
big smile
I love this!!!! :D
<3
(9/11)

"I was in New York [after performing at Madison Square Garden on September 7 and 10], and I got a call from friends in Saudi Arabia that America was being attacked. I turned on the news and saw the Twin Towers coming down, and I said, Oh my God. I screamed down the hotel hallway to our people, Everybody get out, let's leave now! Marlon Brando was on one end, our security was on the other end. We were all up there, but Elizabeth Taylor was at another hotel. We all got out of there as quickly as we could. We jumped in the car, but there were these girls who had been at the show the night before, and they were banging on the windows, running down the street screaming. Fans are so loyal. We hid in New Jersey. It was unbelievable - I was scared to death"
 (9/11) "I was in New York [after performing at Madison Square Garden on September 7 and 10], and I
"I was modest. I'm modest. And I'll always be modest. Because modesty is very important. Without it you are nothing."
<3
 "I was modest. I'm modest. And I'll always be modest. Because modesty is very important. Without it y
"I love E. T. 'cos it reminds me of me. Someone from another world coming down and you becoming friends with them and this person is, like, 800 years old and he's filling you with all kinds of wisdom and he can teach you to fly. That whole fantasy thing which I think is great. I mean, who don't wanna fly?"
 "I 사랑 E. T. 'cos it reminds me of me. Someone from another world coming down and 당신 becoming frien
"Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,
Have you seen my childhood?"
 "Before 당신 judge me, try hard to 사랑 me, Look within your 심장 then ask, Have 당신 seen my childh
"My father was a management genius. But what I really wanted was a dad"
 "My father was a management genius. But what I really wanted was a dad"
"I wrote a song called Dirty Diana. It was not about Lady Diana. It was about a certain kind of girls that hang around concerts or clubs, you know, they call them groupies"
 "I wrote a song called Dirty Diana. It was not about Lady Diana. It was about a certain kind of girls
"When you just look out over the stage, as far as the naked eye could see, you see people. And it’s a wonderful feeling, but it came with a lot of pain, a lot of pain"
 "When 당신 just look out over the stage, as far as the naked eye could see, 당신 see people. And it’s
"I'd slit my wrists rather than hurt a child. I could never do that. No-one will ever know how much these wicked rumours have hurt me"
 "I'd slit my wrists rather than hurt a child. I could never do that. No-one will ever know how much t
"No, I've never taken hormones to maintain my high voice! No, I've never had my cheekbones altered in any way! No, I've never had cosmetic surgery on my eyes!"
 "No, I've never taken hormones to maintain my high voice! No, I've never had my cheekbones altered in
"I think people have always admired black music since the beginning of time, if you want to go back to Negro spirituals. Today, the market is just accepting of the fact that that's the sound. From Britney to 'N Sync, they're all doing the R&B thing. Even Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees he always tells me [immitating a British accent], "Man, we do R&B." I say, Barry, I don't categorize it, but it's great music. I understand where he's coming from. I love great music - it has no color, it has no boundaries"
 "I think people have always admired black 음악 since the beginning of time, if 당신 want to go back t
"In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there’s no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, if it’s books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it’s yours. That’s what I’ve always tried to remember"
 "In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those 당신 사랑 and work hard. Wor
"I must endure for the world, for the children"
 "I must endure for the world, for the children"
"Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons."
<3
 "Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons." <3
heart
"So long, bad times
We're gonna shake it up and break it up
We're sharing light brighter than the sun