해리 포터 New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

해리 포터 1693 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1693

over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Yvonne looked at Harry. She dragged Harry to Voldemort. "A dung beetle is more cleaner than you." Yvonne replied. "Father, I have something for you!"
over a year ago toppotternerd said…
((what have i missed?? sorry i've been away for so long i must have been hard to keep it up with three people i'll try an keep up))
((Harry has been captured by Yvonne and Draco. They challenged Harry for an insult contest before, apparating Harry to Malfoy Manor.))
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
Voldemort reclined on his throne. "What is it, daughter?"

"Yeah, but I can still beat the crap out of you."
"You can't even remember who you are." Yvonne replied to Harry. "Now, shut up!" She drags a stubborn Harry into the room, where Voldemort is located. "Father, you like?" Yvonne pushes Harry onto the hard, carpeted floor.
last edited over a year ago
"I like very much. Thank you."
"What are you going to do first? We were having an insult contest before, we got here. Clearly Slytherin is leading" Yvonne told.
"I am going to kill him."

Life just gets worse and worse.
"What's your name?" Yvonne asked Harry, sarcastically.
"Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Kicked-Voldemort's-Ass."
"Really, you remember? Wow that's a new feat." Yvonne smiled, holding her wand. "Now I'm going to make you forget again. Obliviate."
I dodged the spell
"Wormtail! Restrain the boy!" Yvonne shouted.
last edited over a year ago
As Wormtail, approached, I gave the bastard a good kick in the balls. I owed Sirius, Dad, and Remus that much.
"Father, the boy is fighting." Yvonne was worried.
"Let him fight."
Yvonne grasps Harry, by the neck. She performed another memory charm, which is successful.
"Who am I? Where am I? Who are you?"
"Father, there you go." Yvonne holds Harry so, Voldemort can kill him.
Voldemort aimed his wand at Potter. Right between those Killing Curse-green eyes, just as he had before. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" The boy slumped when the curse hit.
Yvonne checked Harry's body. "No pulse. Dead."
"Excellent."

So this is what it's like to be dead. I have all my memories back. I looked down at Voldemort and Yvonne looking over my body. I need to get back to the castle.
"Feed him to Nagini."
"Nagini, dinner," Voldemort hissed. The huge snakemade short work of my body. I willed my ghostly self back to Gryffindor Tower
"Haha. Where is he?"
"Neville! Ron! Hermione! Someone!" Where is everyone? I glided all overthe tower looking for them.
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((im just coming in even not knowing whats happening))
I hear Harry calling peoples names. "Harry, Harry whats wrong."
I was beginning to grow worried, Harry was missing and i couldn't find him anywhere, then i noticed something that made me drop the redvine out of my mouth. It was Harry b-but he wasn't quite right, he-he was too pale than is natural for a human but it doesn't make sense for him to be anything else. "Harry? How is this possible?Whats happened?"
"Sammy, it's Voldemort. He killed me. Nagini ate my body. I had to come back," I said hurredly, gliding over to her.
"How can u be a ghost. He couldnt have killed u."
I shuddered. I don't like the word ghost, i've now idea why though i prefer disembodied spirits. "He obviously can Anna,look at him. What now? He's won its over, i give up" I hated giving up but i really couldn't see any light at the end of this tunnel.
"But we can still kill him cant we?"
"I…I don't know." I tried picking up Sammy's dropped Redvine. My hand passed through it. "I guess this is it then. We might as well tell Dumbledore." I really hated having to gived up, but what other choice did we have? I DIED. I looked longingly at my favorite seat in front of the ffire. I'd never sit there again. I felt my eyes fill with tears and my lower lip started trembling.
I noticed harry looking at one of the comfiest chairs in front of the fire then i looked back at him for a while. He didn't deserve any of this, he had so much love in him, something that he never had enough of. He really is a true griffyndor.I went to squeeze has hand comfortingly but my hand passed straight through his. "I guess dumbledore's our only option, though i really don't know what there is he can do."
((i hope someone has some ideas to whats going to happen to Harry because i don't mean to be difficult but i really have no idea :/ ))
Yvonne was victorious, she had won.
"No-more Harry Trotter. It's over, we have won. His little friends would not be hard to kill." Yvnne said, hugging Draco. "Father, can you brand Draco?"

Neville entered the common room. "What happened? Harry, why are you a ghost?" Neville dropped to the floor in despair.
"He should at least know that the war's over." I couldn't answer Neville. It was all still fresh in my mind. The flash of green light that haunted my nightmares for so many years.

"Of course they won't. Without Potter to hide behind, they have no chance." Voldemort drew his yew wand and aimed it at Draco's left forearm, chantingthe incantation.
((I'm just improvising. Making use of the situation. I might have a way for him to still help the war effort, but I won't spoil it. Wait until we get to Dumbledore's office))
I run over to Neville and try to wake him up.
"Have you heard Father, Draco is my Boyfriend.2 Yvonne announced "Besides, I want to kill Dumbledork."
"And so you shall. Would you like me to make the betrothal arrangements now?"
"What you mean?"
((hey g2g bye for now))
((ok))
"Well at least it will be something that he hasn't seen before." I began to walk to Dumbledore's office, hoping that no one would notice that my head had drooped and the usual bounce in my step had dissapeared.
I followed Sammy. "At least I'm still here…sort of." I looked down at my hand. I tried thinkingg about why I was here. If I had any choice in the matter, I probably would have moved on. Here, I was stuck in some kind of limbo.
"Oh, yes Father. That would be good."
"Good. Very good. I do belive Lucius and Narcissa will not cause us any problems. Why don't you and Draco go back to the castle to finish up?"
"Can mum come too?" Yvonne held Draco's hand.
"I'll have her come along to help you with the old fool."
Draco, Yvonne and Bellatrix arrive back Hogwarts.
"Where would that old fool be hidin'?"
Draco smiled. "In his office."
Yvonne, Draco and bellatrix arrive at the Old Fool's Office.
"Sherbet lemon!" The door opened. Yvonne entered first. "He always leaks his password."