해리 포터 New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

해리 포터 1693 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1693

over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Dumbledore picked up the wand and studied it. Afterwards, dumbledore performed a wandless and Non-verbal spell on the wand. Once finished, he handed back to Harry. "Try it."
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I picked up the wand and felt a familiar warmth in my fingers. Immediately, I thought of my parents. "Expecto Patronum!" Prongs leapt from the wand. I just stood there in shock.
Dumbledore saw amazement in Harry's eyes. Dumbledore than remembered... "I have some important business to attend to." Dumbledore disappeared.
After Dumbledore vanished, I petted Prongs, trying tok figure out how he came from an ordinary stick.
Neville walked over and petting Harry's patronus. "Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard in the world."
"You don't think I know that?" I said, as Prongs nibbled my sleeve. Honestly, the Patronus was as much a Marauder as the real Prongs.
Neville laughed. "Just in case you forgot."
"Cut that out," I said, shoving the silver stag. "I don't think I can ever forget Dumbledore."
Neville looked at Harry and walked off.
Prongs gave me a weird look and vanished. I ran out after Neville.
Neville seemed very upset. He couldn't recognise between teasing and insults. I always thrown to the back, Neville thought. He reached the Gryffindor common room and ran to the dorm. He fell onto the bed and cried in his pillow.

((Neville is too sensitive.))
I followed Neville all the way to the dormitory. I sat on my bed, which was on the other side of the window from his. "Neville? Something wrong?"
Neville sat up and stared at Harry. He tried to shake off, like as if it was nothing.
"Er...Nothing." Neville shook his head and laid back in his bed.
"It didn't look like nothing to me."
Neville sat himself up. "It's just Draco and his posse gang thing."
I smiled. "Remember what I told you back in first year? You're still worth twelve of him."
Neville smiled. He stood up from his bed.
"Hey, lets sneak into the Slytherin common room and do the same thing they did to us." Neville suggested.
last edited over a year ago
"Brilliant idea. And I know away to make sure we aren't blamed."
"Invisibility cloak" Neville fanatically said. "Do it time times worst."
"Better than that, even." I grabbed the old Cloak out of my trunk. "You'll see when we get there."
"I got some of Snape's left over gunk." Neville said. He and Harry pulled on the cloak. They walked out of Gryffindor common room and made their way toward the dungeons.
"Just follow my lead," I whispered.
Neville followed Harry. They arrive at the entrance of the Slytherin common room.
"No one in there." Neville whispered.
"Perfect," I said before switching to Parseltongue. "Open." The door slid open silently and we slipped inside.
"We don't need to have the invisibility cloak on." Neville whispered.
I pulled the Cloak off and we set to work, pranking and wrecking every inch of Slytherin House.
Neville put Snape's gunk on the couch. He goes into the boys' dormitory and puts on Slytherin robes.
"Look at me, Harry. I'm a snake." Neville joked
"Slytherin does not look good on you." I grabbed another set and pulled them one. "Ooh, I'm the next Dar Lord," I joked.
Neville takes the robes off. They laughed and chuckled.
"That's soo last year." Neville judged. "What shall we do with Snape's gunk?"
"I was just going tokthrow it in the fireplace and see what happens. So, are we done here?" I asked as I pulled off the Slytherin robes. "If so, then I'll have to set up a message for our snake friends."
Neville threw the gunk into the fireplace. In return, the fire enlarged. Neville stepped back.
"I think we're done." Neville replied, while dumping the Slytherin robes into the fireplace.
"Awesome." I pulled out some parchment and wrote a quick message in large letters. Then I thought about Malfoy the Ferret. "Expecto Patronum!" Prongs appeared for the second time that day. He stood still while I tied the message around his neck. It read, 'Beware the Marauders. Signed Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs.'
Neville ran towards the entrance but, he heard Yvonne and Draco coming back.
"Harry! Slytherins alert!" Neville shouted.

Yvonne and Draco was walking back to the common room. The suddenly stopped. They heard someone call Harry's name.
"How come Harry is in the Slytherin commonroom?" Yvonne noted. "Unusual."

over a year ago toppotternerd said…
((ooo who's who))
I walked out of detention and was just about to get out of the dungeons completly when i noticed Harry and neville going into the slytherin common room, I knwe what they where going to do. I ran towards them but it was to late. The door slammed in my face.Well i wasn't going to wait around for them. i walked off to grab my broom.
I threw the Cloak over both of us and concentrated on maintaining Prongs, the spirit Marauder.
((Who's going to be Draco?))
Yvonne and Draco enter a messy common room. Their faces dropped in shock.
"I know who did this!" Yvonne hissed. "I know who violated the Slytherin common room."

Neville started to get nervous. "Head for the door." He whispered.

More Slytherins enter the chaos.
((Looks like I'll be Ferret Boy
Draco: I'm not a ferret.
Harry: Says you))

We inched for the door. I couldn't release Prongs until the very last second.

Draco staredcaround at the mess, then looked at the silver stag. "Potter," he said.
"They're under the invisibility cloak. Over there." Yvonne at the door. A stamped of Slytherins enter the common room. "There's two of them! Neville."

(("Ferret boy" Made my day))
((Thanks. That white ferret will make an appearance in my fic))

I released Prongs, who made one lap of the room before vanishing into a cloud of silver mist.

Draco reaached his hands in front of him andswung them around, hoping to hit Potter or Longbottom. "I know you're in here," he said..
Yvonne walked to the location and unravelled the cloak with ease.
"Draco, lock the entrance." Yvonne ordered.
Neville crossed his eyes at Yvonne.
"Chuck Longbottom out. We don't need him" Yvonne ordered one of the Slytherins.

Neville was relieved but, concerned for Harry's safety. He was roughly thrown out of the common room. Neville ran to the Gryffindor tower. "Cassie! Cassie! Harry's in trouble." Neville cried out
You know you're in trouble when you're locked in a room filled with people tht hate your guts.
Yvonne examined Harry from head to toe. Yvonne snatches Harry's wand.
"I think it's time to call The Dark Lord. Don't you think?" Yvonne whispered.
She uses her Mind link to call Voldemort. Nagini surrounds Harry Potter, along with all the Slytherin. In a matter of time, Voldemort arrives.
Voldemort looked down at me. "THIS is the Potter brat? He looks more like his father every day." Normally, I'd take that as a compliment. Coming from Moldyfart, anything was an insult. I did my best to glare menacingly.
Yvonne ran over to Voldemort and hugged him.
"The boy is trapped in here, no way out." Yvonne said menacingly.
Voldemort hugged his daughter. "Very good."

I watched the scene, thinking about my description of Yvonne. 'Ugly as sin and just as twisted.' I had a plan. "Hey, Yvonne!" I called. "Want to go on a date with me?"
Yvonne turned around and glared at Potter. She withdrew her wand.
"CRUCIO!" She shouted. "Why would I want date someone, who is insane, geeky, is friends with mudbloods and blood traitors?" All the Slytherins laughed. Voldemort's death eaters apparate in the dungeons. Yvonne violently grasped Harry and throw him at Bellatrix.
Well, that plan backfired. Time for Plan B. "Well, if I'm insane, then your dad should be locked up. Yourmum, too."
"Memory charm. Lets make Potter forgot who he is. No, worst, give him a muggle mind" Yvonne suggested. "And your mum is a filthy, Mudblood."
"You're one to talk," I countered, gesturing at Bellatrix Lestrange. "'Sides, my mum wasWAY smarter than you idiots could ever hope to be."

Voldemort sighed. "I was really hoping tok kill him tonight."
Yvonne levelled her wand at Harry's scar. "Obliviate." Yvonne whispered. "Now, Mr. Potter has a muggle mind. Now you escape Voldemort, you face dire consequences."