가십걸 Help For Making Vidoes

crazy8gurly posted on Jan 05, 2010 at 10:18PM
Hi everyone...I really want to learn how to make Gossip Girl videos like thoes in the youtube...anyone to help me or give me a website to learn ???? or a programm to use ??? and also how can I get the scences of the episodes to put it in the video?? seriously I know nothing I really want to learn..please help me...

last edited on Jan 05, 2010 at 10:27PM

가십걸 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago crazy8gurly said…
I am now in a holiday and I really want to spend my holiday in sth useful to learn...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Isabellaaa said…
heart
okay i can try and help you :)

well i juse sony vegas pro 9 witch is a great program ;D
here's a tutorial on how to get it :)
link

and then for episodes you can 1. rip them if you have the dvd boxes :) do that with magic dvd ripper...
link

or you can download from:
link
or
link

then there is a CB site if you want CB clips i can't remember the name of the site but just google chuck and blair or something like that :P

then to learn use tutorials and practice is all the advice i can give :) youtube have lots of tutorials so just search for like how to zoom in sony vegas or something like that :)

then if there is anything else you want help with just ask :)
Isabellaaa

thank you I will see what I can do now..and then I may have some questions because this is the first time I do sth like that...
Ok now I have downloaded the sony vegas program and the magic DVD ripper and copier...but I didn't get the other websites you gave me...Do I have to download the whole episode from the website or what ? I went there and I felt lost...also do you have tutorials how to use sony vegas and magic DVD Please? I just have a CD for the first half of season 2 for GG so that may help me?
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
smile
Can I help?
I'll walk you through it quickly if you'd like. I'm using the 'gossip girl online' link for an example. Click season 1, and the pilot episode MEGAUPLOAD link, it takes you to another page. At that page you have to enter a 4 letter and or number code at the top, just write what it says and click download file. You then wait 25 seconds for the timer to count down; this allows you to download the clip for free but they make you wait 25 seconds anyhow. After that you click 'regular download' and it should download just fine. Then you can edit with the program of your choice.

If it matters any, in my opinion Downloading clips is much easier then ripping them. And you have more to chose from.

I've been making YT fanvids for about 2 years, I hope you enjoy it. If Sony Vegas 9 is a bit tough to learn for starters you might want to try Windows Movie Maker also. I'm a fan and user of Sony Vegas BUT for beginning out it can be extremely hard to use and get used to. If you use a PC you can see if you already have the windows movie maker, it's very simple but still edits really well. :)

(BTW, thanks Isabellaaa for those great links!) =)
last edited over a year ago
brittlegirl94

thank you..by that you mean I have to download the whole episode from MEGAUPLOAD ??
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
You don't HAVE to, but I think it's easier yeah. Then you can cut them where you like and such. Download one and see what I mean, I bet it will be easier then Ripping, though I have never tried ripping. :p
brittlegirl94

yeah but I already have the first half of season 2 in DVD so it will wast time to download thoes episodes again..and so sad the MEGAUPLOAD doesn't work for me it said I have exceeded the limit or sth like that :( ..but I guess doesn't matter I can download from another website if it is just the episodes right ???
any help how to use Sony Vegas Prog. ??? useful tutorial websites or sth ???
over a year ago Isabellaaa said…
youtube is probably the best tutorial website...

and yes like brittlegirl94 go through megaupload to download the hole episodes :) but ripping is easy too :D and the quality you get from ripping is the best and it's also good to do that with the once you have becouse sometimes the old GG episodes have gotten deleted becouse of copyright xD

oh if it's a limit you just have to wait a little then it will work again ;D on linkyworld (the other link i gave you) there are links to other download websites that you can download from until megaupload works again :)

and then when you start making videos if there is effects or something in perticular you want help with just ask ;D

xx