가십걸 If Chuck And Vanessa ....

CHOCOLATTE posted on Oct 08, 2008 at 02:56PM
Were To Fall In Love They Would Be Called Chanessa

가십걸 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nole_chick16 said…
Hopefully that will never ever happen as long as the writers think with as many brains as they can find.

BUT

it sounds alright
ughhh say it ain't so???

*********POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*************
do not read...if you don't wanna know...

We also uncovered an intriguing Popgurls interview with Jessica Szohr, who plays Vanessa on the show. She drops some juicy tidbits: First, she hints that there may be something going on between Vanessa and... Chuck! "Vanessa and Chuck start to – I'm not going to say date - but there are a couple of moments that come up with them that I find really funny." Poing! Then she addresses the Rufus/Vanessa vibe that's been evident: "On paper it felt like that and so I think it might play off a little like that… to me, he's her best friend's dad who is like a second dad to her – and it would be really incestuous. But I wouldn't put it past them."

over a year ago waldorf said…
The writers are idiots if they make Chuck fall in love with Vanessa. X'(
But it won't happen. It can't.
Better f'ing not
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
at most I think it'd be a fling...most likely vanessa would get her heart broken thinking it was something else...oh god, I hope they don't kiss...I might just vomit. I mean...Chanessa just sounds "chunky", lol, doesn't it? haha.
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
haha I would like them together.
It just sux cuz we don't wanna see it happen!
over a year ago heyther0689 said…
haha well something is going to happen, and i know Blair is behind it, will profit from it, or it will end up coming back to haunt her...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Rufus/Vanessa??? Lol. That would be... I don't even know.

I think I would like Chuck/Vanessa too, it would be so hilarious of the writers to do because everyone is expecting Chuck/Blair.
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
yeah well if they want to keep their chuck/blair audience, which is practically everyone...they won't make it last too long. hmph.
over a year ago 3liiiiin said…
I soo hope Chuck doesn't fall for Vanessa or something :O That would be terrble plus I wonder what Nate would say about it? :O:O :(
CB + CN forever!
Rufus/Vanessa and Nate/Dorota! <3

LOL no, I'll stop with my Nate/Dorota obsession, haha.

Chuck wants Blair and only Blair, that's what makes them awesome. :(
over a year ago luinwen said…
nono waldorf I'm with you in the Nate/Dorota ^^

I rather see that, than Chuck in love with Vanessa, I could stand a little but only if its chuck trying to make blair jealous, but in a serious relationship I won't like them
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
God this topic is just gross, they aren't going to date you guys!