Deidara How did 당신 become a Deidara Fan?

Kitama309 posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 03:08AM
Okay, so when I originally watched Naruto, before I learned about Deidara, I loved Gaara to death. Then when Shippuden came up, I still did. That was until I heard the English voice of Deidara during the fight between Gaara and Deidara. That's when I became confused on who's side to be on. At first it was Gaara, then I switched to Deidara. After all, he is a bad boy, right? That and he's hilarious. So I became a Deidara fan, BIG TIME. Tell everyone how you became a Deidara fan. ^^

Deidara 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sasori166 said…
big smile
Well, I loved SasoDei. I knew everything about Sasori because Sasori is my favorite character on the whole show. But I hardley knew about Deidara. So I started studying him. He turned out as a real interesting character and soon I loved him and he exploded his way to being my third favorite, Above Gaarra, Naruto, and Kiba...but below Sasori and Haku.
Deidara rocks!!!
over a year ago Kitama309 said…
laugh
Lol, awesome. Sasori is awesome. I think all of the Akatsuki characters are bomb, but Deidara is my top four. It's Deidara, Pein, Sasori and Tobi. lol
over a year ago Sasori166 said…
mischievous
I agree!! AKATSUKI!
over a year ago Yuki-Hyouzan said…
smile
I'm not really sure...I just came to love him I guess...Who wouldn't love him?
over a year ago eninaj21 said…
smile
Hi everyone! I also like Deidara, at first I ddidn't like him because I prefer Gaara more duriong their fight but then after i have watch it a lot of times, i guess i came to like him also.. he's very funny especially when he is with Tobi..
over a year ago MF114 said…
Well, I actually have only watched like 10 episodes and read one page of the manga and that was the most recent one, but thanks to wikipedia and my friend(who is a Deidara fanatic) I've found out the story and I guess, the way Deidara's characters seems to be planned out really got me into him.
over a year ago darkdeidara101 said…
blush
heyo!when i saw deidara i really liked him cause well i usually fall in love with alot of Naruto characters like Sasori but insted of Tobi being my fave Deidara is now...i fell like i'm Hinata telling Naruto that I love him only its me talking about him.
over a year ago night-rain said…
blush
I loved Deidara cuz hes so unique and is so passionate about his art. Hes also super good looking!!! i like evryone in the akatsuki espacially deidara, sasori, hidan and itachi.
over a year ago saso_dei_hi said…
heart
Well my uncle had a game and Deidara was a character un.However,I didn't know about him because I stopped watching the show.About a week later the Deidara vs. Gaara arc came on so I watched out of curiousity. I went CRAZY over his art and he was instantly my favorite un. I did research on him and even MORE insane. I wouldn't have started watching the Naruto series if it weren't for him un. And BTW...PEIN...IS AWESOME un!!! So is my Sasori-Danna(master) and so is Hidan,Kakuzu...oh who am i kidding un? I love them ALL...especially Deidara un!
 Well my uncle had a game and Deidara was a character un.However,I didn't know about him because I sto
over a year ago Spinner13 said…
smile
Okay, I set out to hate Deidara.
This is because I only started watching Naruto because of Gaara; my sister started watching it first and telling me about it, and I got curious about Gaara (even though she described him as a total psycho) so when she asked me to watch his first backstory/flashback with her I said 'Sure' and got hooked.
And then...
While trolling around on Gaara's Wikia page, I saw a guy named Deidara mentioned - and that he was at least partly responsible for Gaara's death, tried to bomb Suna, and to top it all off sat on Gaara's body.
Me: Yikes! Usually I'm interested in villains, but this guy just sounds disgusting! I hate him!
And then...
I got interested in Sasori (long story, but I got interested in him before I actually saw any episodes in Naruto Shippuden). I don't go to FF.net often, but one time I was there I tried searching for Sasori stories in the friendship genre.
My Computer: Sasori&Deidara - Sasori&Deidara - yet more Sasori&Deidara -
Me: THIS GUY AGAIN????
Out of sheer frustration, I tried reading a story with Deidara in it.
Me: ^_^ Hey, he's kind of cu- NO! I DON'T like him!
But it was a downhill slide from there... and now I'm a member of his fanclub. (I'm a member of a Gaara fanclub too, though, and I still love him. <3)
WHY am I a fan? Good Gods, I've asked myself that question many times. Because I'm a bit of an artist myself, and I respect anyone who's passionate about their work? Because he is, as I thought unguardedly a while back, cute? Because I admire anyone who can get their arms ripped off, keep fighting, then escape from Team Gai armless? (That even impressed my sister. She wouldn't believe me at first.)
There's a lot of little reasons. I'm not sure if there's an overall thing I can say. But that's how I became a fan.
Un!
goldenlucario commented…
whoa! That's what I thought, too! Awesome story! over a year ago
over a year ago deidaraisgod said…
mischievous
it as easy to respond to his views on art that made ​​me a fan of him, his cool look and so because I pyromaniac
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
wink
mhmm idk really im more of an itachi fan but deidara is 2nd i lov the way the talks he has a big mouth and his hair is awesome
but there are alot of reasn why i like deidara im a fan of sasorixdeirdara 2(:
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 0_Lisa_0 said…
mischievous
that garra deidara fight..... i totally fell in love
over a year ago Deidara567 said…
big smile
At first, I hate all things about naruto!! Till I got bored one day and decided to see how lame naruto really is then there I saw Deidara fighting Naruto,un. I was like "OMG! Another boy with my favorite anime hairstyle!" I LOVE BLONDE HAIRED BOYS! Deidara was making sculptures and throwing them at naruto and kakashi then they just BLOW UP,un! Then I said"Ooooh! A BAD BOY! Whoa! He has mouths in his hands.....AWESOME! FIRST TIME IV'E SEEN A GUY WITH SOMETHING SO COOL AS THAT!" Ever since then my motto is "ART IS A BANG!"
over a year ago deidarakun said…
i was watching naruto shippuden i saw him and instantly i fell for him cuz hes soooooo hot
over a year ago yueuchiha said…
big smile
the second he died.(at first i thought his mouth-hands were creepy, so i was paying more attention to that than anything else, but i got over it. and now... fave akasuki member!
goldenlucario commented…
me too! X3 over a year ago
over a year ago DeidaraFan13 said…
i did a akatsuki character quiz and got deidara so i wanted to find out more about him so i did and yeah... i get told i look like him and act like him to
over a year ago goldenlucario said…
Weeeell, at first I hated Naruto (the show) and hated all characters...so PLEASE don't hate me for what I thought at first...I didn't whatch the show, only had a couple of mangas and just read spoilers out of curiosity...I only liked Kakashi. And I thought the most of them were emos (Gaara, Sasuke, Itachi, Pein....) and then I got interested in Fanart (of random animies). I saw Deidara and I thought "ah, they even have a barbie..."
but then this Fanart appeared where he threw of his shirt and you only saw his back and I was like "NO WAY! That...no...she's just undressing...not a man..." I hated Pein for killing Kakashi, thought those emos in black coats were bastards and kept mixing Gaara up with Sasori. "What? He's a robot?" (I really had NO idea about Naruto, just saw random clips on youtube...) Then I started watching parodies and Deidara was always the gay guy and I laughed my ass off finally knowing his gender. But after the parodies I got into Naruto...
CORRECTIONS!!!:
Gaara, Pein and Itachi are AWESOME! I started thinking Deidara was hot, NEVER admitting that to myself, and would rather kill myself before telling him that. I don't know why I like him as my favorite Akatsuki member...but there are so many reasons at the same time
-he's part of the Akatsuki (DUDE, THE AKATSUKI ARE A HELL OF AN ORGANIZATION!!!!)
-I absolutly LOVE his shit-eating grin
-awesome voice
-fucking best fighting style of the whole show
-verbal tick is cute (yes, cute!)
-awesome catchphrase (Art is a bang!)
-first I thought his long, blond hair was not good, now I like it
-figures are cool, though I can make better ones XD
-his art explodes, his C0 has the power of an atom bomb...wow...
-kicks the most powerful ninja's ass (Tobi)
-lots of other reasons
so all in all, he's my fav. dude. But only from the Akatsuki, 2nd is Tobi :)