Aphrodite100 Mariah Faye's (Aphrodite100's) Funny Moments

Aphrodite100 posted on Jun 12, 2012 at 02:47AM
Hello me fellow peeps!! How are you? :D
So the whole point of this forum is for y'all to post a funny comment from something I've written/said. Or maybe a joke I told you. IDC what it is, just something funny I've said :D

I'll start:

So I was chatting with 1dfever about an hour or two ago, when we came across the subject of how to pronounce Louis Tomlinson's name. Cuz I was listening to the radio or something when I hear a lady pronounce his name Louis instead of Louie (y'all get what I'm trying to point out? ;D) So I told 1dfever about it, and I went:

"NO, IT'S PRONOUNCED LOUIS, NOT LOUIS!!" - I was talking about the way Oregonians pronounce that name: like Louie.
so then I changed it to "NO, IT'S PRONOUNCED LOUIE, NOT LOUIS!!"

Next, I thought up this idea: say you were giving Louis a b-day card, and you spelled his name Louie, cuz you didn't know how to spell it correctly, and that's how we Oregonians would usually spell that name.

So then I thought this: you give him the card, and it says this:

'Dear Louie,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
xoxo,
(name)

and he reads it, and you're in the same room. So Louis looks up and says: "Dear, my name's pronounce L O U I S."

XDD idk if Louis would actually say that, but eh, I tried XD

ANYWHO, FUNNY COMMENTS/MOMENTS/JOKES YOU'VE HEARD FROM ME!

PEACE OUT! XDD also, it's a cute kitten!!! gotta love kittens <33 XD
 Hello me fellow peeps!! How are you? :D So the whole point of this 포럼 is for y'all to post a funn

Aphrodite100 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alyta2000 said…
I remember a certain conversation not that long ago, when we were talking about a certain ex-co writer.
I was freaking out and you replied with:
"Holy crap! It's that bad!?"
And I was like:
"No dip Sherlock!"
Or, a older conversation about the ear-splitting band that is One Direction:
Me: Come on Aphro! Join the dark side! We have cookies!
You: I will not join the dark side!! Ever! Cuz then I wouldn't be able to like Harry and Liam!
Me:...
I think I did a MAJOR facepalm right there.
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
laugh
XDD well it's TRUE!! even if you have cookies, I would NOT join...cuz then there's Harry and Liam :P XDD and Niall! don't forget Louis and Zayn either! XDD
over a year ago book-worm said…
^^i feel like I remember reading something like that on a forum a while ago....I'm not sure though
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
yeah, if you've watched the Up All Night (or read the comments), you've seen our last conversation XD awww man, bye fanpop! D:
over a year ago 1dfever said…
heart
Hehe i rember that
over a year ago dooodle said…
So many moments... Too many to count!