소닉 더 헤지혹 Sonic Zero

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 09, 2013 at 10:56PM
the world of sonic has been plunged into chaos.Our heroes have fallen,and the darkness has risen to take over the world.But in this darkness there is a ray of hope.Many rays of hope.The new generation of heroes,generation of heroes,generation one,that will free the world of darkness.The worlds heroes reborn.

Rules...

-no godmodding
-no swearing,it's sonic.reason enough.
-give players a chance to respond to attacks.Be fair.
-no killing people without permission from them
-if you join,contribute.don't put one sentence posts up and say it's relevant,because it's not.
-never,absolutely NEVER, can you be a main character or even related to them.Mentioned,yes,but constantly used as leverage to win,no.That's why your not allowed to be related to any of them.

Character sheet...
Name:
Appearance:
race:
Personality:
bio:
weapons:
Powers:
Aura:
last edited on Sep 10, 2013 at 12:07AM

소닉 더 헤지혹 266 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 266

over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Shock could sense the killer intent radiating from duncan.he smirked and nodded at duncan,showing he wasn't about to stop him at all.He put away one of his daggers,and backed away.This was duncan's fight,and he wasn't about to stop him.
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Duncan's eye twitched for a bit, and his grip tightened on his sword. A evil smile spread across his face and his eyes began to glow. Then, out of nowhere, he raced forward so fast, and he stuck his sword into Mephiles and started ripping him apart.
Mephiles eyes widened as the sword continuously cut him,so fast he couldn't regenerate against all of them."Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa&qu­ot;­he shouted incoherent sounds that formed into a roar of pain.
last edited over a year ago
Duncan keeps doing this for awhile
Mepjhiles continues screaming,his cry echoing around the area,shattering the ground.
He draws the sword up from his stomach, all the way through his head. “I've been waiting to do this for so long!!”
"That's just brutal...."shock muttered,honestly afraid of duncan when he gets angry.Mephiles was barely able to regenerate until he finally evaporated into nothing.
Duncan just stands there, breathing hard.
''Uh.....are you okay dude?"shock asked.
He swallows hard. “I.....I'm fine....”
"So.......should we get moving?I don't think there are more beings like mephiles hanging around,but i'd rather not stay and find out."shock wasn't catching his breath,but he was tired from fighting mephiles also.he wasn't exactly ready for another fight yet,and he was sure duncan wasn't either,and he wanted to get as far away from here as possible.
He stands straighter. “Yeah. Lets get going.”
Shock puts his hands behind his head,his daggers on his back,and starts walking in his care free mode again.While he was putting up a nonchalant act,he was fully aware,waiting for an opponent to attempt a strike gain.This time,if there was a fight,he'd be the one to end it.
Duncan starts walking rather slowly, for he is tired from the fight
"We need some place to rest that isn't a death trap,or leaves us open as sitting ducks.Got any ideas?''shock shouted back to duncan,who was lagging behind.
“Sounds like a good plan...,” he said quietly
"well,i know it's a good plan,but that didn't answer the question!"shock took a deep breath."Do you now any place where we can go that won't kill us or leave us open for attack?"
“No....”
"Well then,let's get moving!"he planned on going to that old shack he'd found earlier,but he couldn't tell where'd he found it due to the storm.Plus,even if he could find it,there was no telling who if anyone lived there.
Duncan put a hand on his shoulder, which he believes is broken
"So you were hurt!Now we really need to find a place.Like that!"shock pointed at a large mansion ahead of them.
“Doesn't someone live there though?”
Shock shrugged."I don't really know.But maybe whoever lives here will let us stay.I mean,everyone here can't be out to kill us right?"
Duncan shrugs. “I wouldn't know about that...”
"You are such a downer.Let's go..."shock chastised but quick walked over to the rather large mansion and rang the doorbell.
Duncan soon followed him
The door creaked open,but no one was there to greet shock an duncan.In stead they saw a very well conditioned household with all kinds of fancy furniture and a large television.It also had some pictures and artwork on the walls.A purple and white hedgehog stepped out,headphones on their head,and waved at them."Sup."the girl said.Shock stared wide eyed for a moment before shaking his head."Celia?How'd the heck you get here!!??"
Duncan just holds onto his shoulder, completely silent.
Celia shrugged."Living life.You?What,you fall asleep flying again?''shock scratched the back of his head.Then noticed than duncan was still holding his shoulder."Oh yeah.And this is a friend of mine,a total downer named duncan.I think his shoulder is broken."celia sweat dropped."Uh.......hi?Would you like help with your shoulder?"
“First off, I'm NOT a downer. Second, it would be nice,” he says quite softly.
"Whatever you say.......downer."shock replied,hands behind his head,while Celia closed her eyes and took a few breaths.Suddenly her hands were glowing purple,and she laced her hands on duncan's shoulder.It instantly healed,and Celia's hand glow faded away as she let go.
Duncan looks at bis shoulder and moves it. “Thanks. Now to make sure it works right.” He hits Shock, hard.
"Shock flew into celia's backyard and beyond."Woah.I'll make sure to stay on your good side."celia sweat dropped and moved a few steps away,looking t how far shock went.after about twenty minutes shock came back,with a bruise on his face the size of a pumpkin.Then he shot a lightning bolt(A non sharp bolt of course)at duncan,sending him flying.
Duncan flew into another building, but landed on his feet and teleported back in front of the mansion door.
Celia healed shock,before opening the door to let in duncan.Shock scratched his head."sorry about that duncan,i had to get you back for punching me."
“You're lucky I'm not into having the last laugh.” He stretches a bit.
"yeah yeah yeah.You really are a downer."shock suddenly turned serious."By the way,who hired you to kill me,and what did they pay you?"
last edited over a year ago
Duncan shook his head. “I couldn't see his face well. He wore a trench coat and a fedora that obscured his face. Plus, it quite dark. But he paid me with a lot of cash and a chaos emerald.”
"Really?Well,they won't be too happy about you joining my team,so we need to figure out jut who this guy is."
“I have a lot of enemies. I just somehow stay away from them,” he explains.
"Yeah,but......if they found a chaos emerald,then they aren't anything like other enemies are they?"
He shrugs. “They're too stupid to find chaos emeralds.”
"So then,it's an unknown enemy trying to kill you.Seems believable.But,how do we find out who they are?"Celia asked,heading towards her kitchen."Good question.How do we?"
Duncan thought hard. He sighs, “if I knew the answer, I'd give it to you.”
over a year ago Taika said…
"well then,let's attract some attention!if we make some noise,whoever it is will either come to get us themselves,or send someone else.In the case of the latter,we interrogate the assaulter for answers on our hunter's identity.In the case of the former,we will be face to face with them.We'll know who they are,and get rid of them.
Duncan hung his head a bit. “What?”
"Let's make some noise!Then whoever after us will come out!"
He sighs, “if that's what you want to do.....”
"I figured that you of all people would love to destroy things.You're a total downer."Shock said to duncan.Celia sweat dropped,figuring shock might get hit again.
Duncan hides his face behind his bangs/quills and grips his hands into fists several times. “I'm not a downer.”