소닉 더 헤지혹 Sonic Zero

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 09, 2013 at 10:56PM
the world of sonic has been plunged into chaos.Our heroes have fallen,and the darkness has risen to take over the world.But in this darkness there is a ray of hope.Many rays of hope.The new generation of heroes,generation of heroes,generation one,that will free the world of darkness.The worlds heroes reborn.

Rules...

-no godmodding
-no swearing,it's sonic.reason enough.
-give players a chance to respond to attacks.Be fair.
-no killing people without permission from them
-if you join,contribute.don't put one sentence posts up and say it's relevant,because it's not.
-never,absolutely NEVER, can you be a main character or even related to them.Mentioned,yes,but constantly used as leverage to win,no.That's why your not allowed to be related to any of them.

Character sheet...
Name:
Appearance:
race:
Personality:
bio:
weapons:
Powers:
Aura:
last edited on Sep 10, 2013 at 12:07AM

소닉 더 헤지혹 266 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 266

over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Still outside, Duncan keeps walking, not caring about what happens around him, when a large man appears before him. “What do you want?”
“I hear you do jobs for a price. Could you do a job for me?” said the man, obviously a criminal.
“What's in it for me?” asked Duncan.
The man showed him a few wads of cash and a chaos emerald. “What's the job?”
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Shock continues eating....
“I need you to kill this person with the power of electricity. Up for it?”
Duncan thought for a bit. “Deal.”
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
carrie listening to the rain
still eating.
Duncan started walking away from the man with his cash and chaos emerald. “Now to find the one with electricity powers.” He pulls out one of his green, acidy quills, and grows back quickly.
Shock finished his hotdogs and quickly left to erase any trace of him being there.Then hloked out the window.The storm hadn't let up yet,then again,he was the embodiment of lightning.So he left the shack and flew into the air.
carrie start singing softy
He looked up, and saw Shock. Maybe that's him, thought Duncan. He pulled back his arm and threw his acidy tenrec quill at Shock.
carrie contined to sing
Shock felt a disturbance ih his magnetic garea ans put up an electrical shield to block the attack.He saw the same guy from earlier."Oi!Watch it!"he shouted.
Duncan groans and throws another quill at him
carrie look outside
Shock blocks it,then throws a thunderbolt at duncan,which was powered up by the storm."Why are you attakin'me!!?"he shouted.
carrie: what going on
“I've been ordered to kill you!”
carrie:???
"Ordered?By who?"he asked landing on the ground.His guard was still up,and he had yet to move after he landed.He gave duncan a powerful stare,his bright yellow eyes glowed with fury and sternness.
Duncan doesn't seem fazed. “That info you don't need to know,” he replied as he pulled another acidy quill from the back of his head. He uses his other hand to get one of his twin bladed swords.
Shcok sighed as he took out his daggers,coursing with electricity."Oh well.....if you won't tell me i'll beat it out of you!"He made a cutting motion with his daggers in an x shape,causing an x shaped bolt of lightning to shoot towards duncan.
carrie: all there is death
The lightning bolt eventually split into two,making two x's head towards duncan,one in front of the other.
Duncan smirked and just stood there, his sword raised high
Shock ran forwards,behind his lightning bolts.He planned to attack while he delt with his thunderbolts.
Duncan closed his eyes and jumped over the lightning bolts, and landed feet first on Shock, square in the chest.
shock smirked,as his body sudenly discharged a large amount of electricity whick shocked duncan.Shock then turned into a lightning bolt to shoot away.
“What the--”
"Not through yet!"he threw a ball of compressed electricity at duncan,attempting to end the fight.
Duncan finally screams, “A tall man in a trench coat bribed me to kill you!! What do you expect from an anti-hero?!”
"I expect you to do the right thing!Even the cruelest of people know right from right from wrong!"shock screamed back.
“I work for my own benefit,” he tells him.
It benefits you to harm the innocent?To end the lives of people who haven't done wrong?Is that what's benfitial to you!?"shock yelled in rage.
Duncan's shoulders sagged. “No. I just do jobs whether they're good or bad”
"but why do you even take jobs that bad?Don't you even have a heart inside you!"he growled.
His eye twitched. “My heart was shattered years ago!”
"how?What made your life so bad huh?"shock was still shouting.
carrie:....
“My parents... They were killed by a black and gray hedgehog... I don't trust heroes or Villians... So I do jobs for both for a price...”
"But....even if that's true.....it isn't an excuse to be that cruel!"
Duncan growls. “I have to make a living somehow!”
"But not like this!There are better ways to live.....and you know what to do about all this hatred and mistrust to heroes?Do you know exactly why we're heroes in the first place?Because we lost things important to us too,and we don't want to see it happen to anyone!That's what people like me live for!For the sake of others,so that no one experiences the pain we once felt!"
last edited over a year ago
carrie: is that true
His ears go back and he gets off Shock.
"If you still don't trust anyone,and still harbor all that hatred in yourself,then take it all out on me!"shock had calmed down,and ws talking loud,but not loud enough to be considered a yell.
Duncan raises his sword then slowly lowers it.
carrie start going to the boys
"Well?You really think i'm bad a guy?Then kill me."
He drops his sword and acidy quill.
"So.....does that mean you'll stop?"
“I guess”