소닉 더 헤지혹 Sonic Zero

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 09, 2013 at 10:56PM
the world of sonic has been plunged into chaos.Our heroes have fallen,and the darkness has risen to take over the world.But in this darkness there is a ray of hope.Many rays of hope.The new generation of heroes,generation of heroes,generation one,that will free the world of darkness.The worlds heroes reborn.

Rules...

-no godmodding
-no swearing,it's sonic.reason enough.
-give players a chance to respond to attacks.Be fair.
-no killing people without permission from them
-if you join,contribute.don't put one sentence posts up and say it's relevant,because it's not.
-never,absolutely NEVER, can you be a main character or even related to them.Mentioned,yes,but constantly used as leverage to win,no.That's why your not allowed to be related to any of them.

Character sheet...
Name:
Appearance:
race:
Personality:
bio:
weapons:
Powers:
Aura:
last edited on Sep 10, 2013 at 12:07AM

소닉 더 헤지혹 266 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 266

over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
name:Shock the hedgehog

appearance:black fur,with yellow and silver highlights

Race:hedgehog

Personality:stubborn,loud-mouthed,rash decision maker,

Bio:shock doesn't have much of an interesting life.Like anyone else,he was born,grew up,saw what the world had become when sonic and the others died and decided to do something about it.

Weapons:twin lightning infused daggers

Powers:lightning

Aura:Yellow
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(can i join)
Name: carrie hopeful
Appearance: in here normal form she look like a every day hedgehog her normal form she have brown quills light purple fur blue eye and have one robot eye and arm she wear a gray tank top a black and red tie dark green combat pants and black boots (in angel form) yell quills and eyes white fur wears a white dress and golden color sandles
race: hedgehog angel
Personality: sassy, hot headed, show off, kind heart, lonely, loner
bio: carrie never knew her parents and rise herself she dreams of a happy life away from fighting and had a adopted family intill she was 14 when they were murder
weapons: hand gun and baseball bat
Powers: can run and strong healing magic (in none angel form) (in angel form that tried her out fast ) fly use magic healing magic
Aura: white
last edited over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
yeah 당신 can join!And that is an interesting character y'k now.......an 앤젤 form that drains stamina......and healing magic.......interesting...... over a year ago
i'll wait for one more,then if no one joins i'll just start it.
(i'll see if i can get a friend to join)
alrighty.
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Name: Duncan
Appearance: he has black and green quills, wears a skull hoody, ripped up jeans, and old sneakers. Like two of his quills goes in front of his left eye
race: Tenrec
Personality: dangerous, mysterious, can be a softy when it comes down to it
bio: he hides his anti-hero self by playing in a band with a few of his friends, but his life is messed up under his normal perseption. His parents were killed when he was 10 by this villain he perceived to be a black and gray hedgehog with absolutely no mouth.... He vowed he'd find this hedgehog and avenge his parents. He usually does criminal acts though
weapons: twin swords, bombs, ninja starts, his pointy quills
Powers: acid from his quills, can bend or break any metal
Aura: black
TAIKAMODO commented…
an 앤젤 and an anti-hero,plus me.......odd...... over a year ago
Guess i'll start....
shock floated around,laying back with his hands behind his head in bordem,sighing."There's nothing to do around here,how can this place be so quiet?Man,i wish some new villian would come atleast,then i'd have somethin' to do...."he saaid to himself,still floating through the sky on his back.

carrie humming while drawing
Duncan is in his friend Geoff's basement along with his other friends in the band. “No no no! It's E minor to G7 Jack! Lets try that again!”
carrie still drawing
They play a few lines until Duncan gets sick of it
Shock continue drifting,apparently he had fell asleep,but his electric abilities messed with ihs magnetic gravitational pull,allowing him to stay up.
Duncan leaves Geoff's house in a huff. If this band was going to work, they need to get better! If my parents were still alive I wouldn't be doing this cover up.... I wish they were here.... He sighs and keeps walking, leaving a bit of acid behind him.
carrie singing lightly
Soon, he hears Carriecand follows the sound of her voice.
carrie singing while she draws
Shock wakes up from his nap,rea-ising how far he went in his sleep."I don't know where i am,but atleast now i get to find out!"he turned into a lightning bolt and shot off through the sky,leaving a yellow bean in his wake,attemting to get a look at his surroundings.
Duncan looks up at the sky. “Hmm?”
carrie look up
What was that? Duncan thought.
carrie: weird
"Hmm..."
"He noticed a few people look at him as he flew,but only for a second before he was too ar away to say anything,after getting a good look from above,he decided to look down low,which meant looking around on the ground.
carrie go back to drawing
Duncan blew his quills out of his face only for them to come back over his eye. He sighs and keeps walking, his acid trail not far behind.
he landed on the ground and started walking around."Man,atleast i don't know this place.But i don' think i'll find anything to do around here."shock complained,dropping his head.
The acid trail is right in front of Shock. It's amazing the asphalt hasn't melted under it
carrie humming
Duncan sighs
carrie gets up and walks away
Duncan keeps walking.
carrie goes in a abvaned house
He screams lightly, for some acid has board into his body other than his quills
carrie grab her violin
He keeps walking, his skin smoking
carrie plays it
He hears her playing. “Hmm?”
carrie contined to play
Duncan goes toward the sound of her playing
carrie contined
“Hmm?”
"Do i hear music playing?"shock paused,then laughed and kept walking."No way."
carrie stops
His ears go down and walks past Shock
Shock see's duncan walk past him.'People?Guess i'm not the only one here.'he sighed out loud,"but still..."he was going to continue when he saw a brilliant flash of lightning.Then thunder boomed in the sky,now dark grey,and wind blew heavily,blowing shock's fur in his face."A storm?"shock said to himself before rain poured down on him,the wind blowingt the rain in a lot of different directions through the air.
The acid from Duncan's quills flies through the air with the winds
carrie: gald im inside
Shock squinted as he continued through the storm,attempting to keep water out of his eyes as ge searched for shelter.He spotted a shack nearby and headed too it.
Duncan keeps walking, really not caring about the storm.
H entered the shack,noticing it looked better furnished on the inside then it appeared outside.He looked around at the clean and fairly conditioned furniture.He also saw a tv and a computer,but stopped when he saw a refrigerator than his room in the kitchen.He made himself some hotdogs,plopped down on the couch and cut on the tv.He was hoping whoever lived her wouldn't kill him when they found him,but ate quickly to reduce the chance.