Sonic 팬 Characters Dimension 10: Unified 스플릿, 분할

mephiles97 posted on Jun 04, 2014 at 09:10PM
Before I start with information on the actual roleplay, I'm going to provide a list of rules.

RULES: Roleplaying Rules

~Please lay off of the swearing if possible. (This includes religious swearing. This offends some people whether it offends you or not)
~Morals. While holding hands and maybe the word "hot" is alright, I don't want to see references to someone's rear end or anything sexual.
~Please no demonic roleplaying, including both demons and angels. (Some people are against these types of characters. Including myself)
~This may make some people angry but I would rather not see homosexual characters/references to homosexual exchanges.

RULES: World-building Rules

~While a tiny bit of violence is okay in some worlds, I don't want to see anything so graphic that involves a character having to walk knee-high in bodies and/or other gory details.
~Morals again. Nothing involving perverted things and/or sexual things.
~While fire is okay in a world and caves are okay in worlds, I don't want to see a deliberate recreation of the Underworld. For that same reason, I don't want to see someone trying to recreate something else that can be related to religions (I don't want a full scale religious-war to break out)
~If you're not sure if something is okay under the rules, ask me before you go ahead and make it.

Now, we'll move onto the sign-up sheet for this.

Note: * will be placed in front of optional things that you can feel out if you wish. The optional things are used simply to personalize gadgets and so on to your character's/characters' likings. If you don't fill them out, you will be provided with basic gadgets instead of personalized stuff.

Name:
Species:
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility):
Powers:
Attire (Clothing):
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.):
*Favorite color:
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?):
*Favorite kind of music:

*Other kind of favorites: (Here you can list anything in general. Like, if your character normally prefers a device they can wear like a wristband than one like a necklace, mention something like that)

Now, ONTO THE ACTUAL ROLEPLAY INFORMATION.

Dimension 10, otherwise known as the Dimensional Unity. They say that it's an extremely rare place and a hard place to get to; however, it's far from impossible to get there. They say that the place is home to very artistic, curious, and odd robotic crystal-like beings known as the Dimensional Genesis, or DimiGen for short; these creatures are rumored to be strong enough to warp whole dimensions and planets within their own dimension to create something entirely new. They own a very large city-like dimension that lies in the very center of the Dimensional Unity, which is where they all live and operate the dimensions that have grown inside Dimension 10. They are a very organized species and keep almost everything organized and under rules; however, they also shape just about everything in Dimension 10 based on what their people all want.

At first, Dimension 10 was just a small, single dimension that held nothing but the city where the DimiGen lived quietly for years. However, a certain event caused quite the strange event to happen, which completely changed the nature of Dimension 10...

Enter the Dimensional Split. What used to be a very large dimension split and shredded into pieces until only the large capital city was left in the middle of the shredded fabric of space and time. At first the citizens of Dimension 10 were terrified at what had happened and didn't know what to do as they feared their home was going to fall and collapse in on itself. However, it did quite the opposite; the original capital city simply extended its reach and held onto the shreds and pieces, making Dimension 10 into a whole new place that was actually composed of many, many dimensions and planets; this was when the world was named the Dimensional Unity.

Dimension 10 has since orbited around many, many planets and dimensions in a rather hidden portal. Many people long to visit the dimension with the idea that they would be able to shape their own piece of the Unity by selecting one of the blank dimensions and/or planets that was created by the original split. To be honest, a lot of the DimiGen even long for others to visit their world and shape what used to be a very large and expansive world; they long to view the most creative minds that the various worlds have to offer.

For once in a very long time, Dimension 10 has revealed itself.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Dimension 10 to you. Remember: Your imagination is the only limit here.

Let it begin.

Sonic 팬 Characters 347 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 347

over a year ago solarsonic11 said…
Sorrel: *noms on a smaller waffle*
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Kyle: ...So how's everyone's stuff coming along?
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Dimi: Weren't we talking about moving people to different worlds a second ago?
(Were they?)
(Yep)
(When were they talking about that? I thought they were talking about that fortress of waffles or whatever... >_< Did I manage to stupidly forget something?)
(Alner: What would you like to see? Me or the fortress of waffles that was just mentioned?

Dimi: the fortress, but both I suppose)
(I didn't know Dimi meant that he actually wanted to be moved... I thought it was simply a comment. *Sigh* >_<)

Alner: I never moved the subject. The hedgehog boy there did.
(Understandable)

Dimi: This isn't a blame game.
Alner: That wasn't a blame, that was a comment.

Kyle: ...Er... Sorry I moved the subject then. I was just asking how everyone's stuff was coming along. I was paying more attention to building than I was the conversation...
Dimi: This wasn't about who did what, this was about moving people.
(...And now I'm getting confused... >_<)

Kyle: *Thinks maybe he did something wrong by talking* ...Uh...

Alner: Do you WANT to be moved? All I heard was a comment about the waffle fortress and that you would like to see it. Does that mean you want to be moved or was that a comment?
Dimi: I would like to be moved, yes.

(Either way more waiting for Solar or whomever)
(Okay)
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
(o.o how did i not see this? omg~ I'm gonna like, stock pile 5 of my characters in this....
HI-HO, TEAM HYBRID-ZOMBIE SLAYERS!!!!! **spoiler, sorry...**)
Name: Janease Myla
Species: Koala
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility): very agile, flexible, and an all around gymnast.
Powers: Psychokinesis (like Silver)
Attire (Clothing): Red and black clothing, including a plaid skirt and black bow and red sunglasses.
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.): (I have a picture...)
*Favorite color: Jade Green
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?): sunsets over a city harbor
*Favorite kind of music: pop and punk-pop
*Other kind of favorites: she prefers to use her psychokineses to manipulate her dagger to be used as a long-ranged weapon. She likes having her family and friends safe and sound.
 (o.o how did i not see this? omg~ I'm gonna like, stock pile 5 of my characters in this.... HI-HO, T
Name: Raxed Jansai
Species: Bat
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility): a very strong flyer
Powers: Dark attribute. by empowering his claws, he can also reach into someone's body and crush their heart, but this leaves him open to attack.
Attire (Clothing): (i have another picture...
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.): (in picture.)
*Favorite color: yellow-orange.
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?): bright blue sky over a forest (he'll NEVER admit it.)
*Favorite kind of music: Rap, Rock, punk-pop, and some heavy metal.
*Other kind of favorites: favorite food is pecan pie, but he'll never admit that either. He likes spending time with and mentoring his best friend, Kasey.
 Name: Raxed Jansai Age: 19 Gender: Male Species: Bat Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agil
Name: Kasey Myla
Species: Koala
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility): some mimicked gymnastic skills from Janease.
Powers: Pyrokinetic.
Attire (Clothing): (in picture)
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.): (in picture)
*Favorite color: red and Brown
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?): Long, grassy (and a bit flowery) medows.
*Favorite kind of music: pop, punk-pop and rock
*Other kind of favorites: He loves spending time with Raxed and Janease. his favorite food is french fries. XD
 Name: Kasey Myla Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Koala Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agil
(phew...and noooowwwwww......)
Name: Rachel Savaya
Species: Human/Fairy/Mermaid
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility): nothing notable.
Powers: Golden Lightning (Light and lightning attribute combined). A water crystal, given to her by Thunder Nymphs, allows her to cast a protective barrier over one of her friends/partners, letting them breathe underwater. this lasts for about 20mins. Her cassie stone lets her freely travel through the Multiverse, although specific locations are disabled unless she's been there previously.
Attire (Clothing): (in picture.)
*Favorite color: Lavender
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?): anything so long as it's rushing past her while she's flying.
*Favorite kind of music: anything from country to a bit of rock.
*Other kind of favorites: She loves spending time with Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, and her favorite food is pumpkin pie.
 (phew...and noooowwwwww......) Name: Rachel Savaya Age: 18 Gender: Female Species: Human/Fairy/Me
Name: Splice Tansec
Species: Kayverian
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility): Doesn't need air to breathe. Is physically strong.
Powers: Take on a Mystical fire effect, though they originate from the Crescent Moon.
Attire (Clothing): (in picture)
*Favorite color: Red and blue.
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?): the night sky.
*Favorite kind of music: punk-pop, rock, and a FEW rap songs.
*Other kind of favorites: Splice loves to spend time alone with just Rachel and his little sister, Meensa.
 Name: Splice Tansec Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Kayverian Skills (Non super natural stuff such
(^^;;;;; phew....bout time....
Okay, rachel and Splice will be seperate from Janease and the others. shall we do one team first?)
(Whatever you think is best. How many of them do you want together? Or do you want every single one of them to be by themselves?)
(Janease, Kasey, and Raxed are together in one group, then it's Rachel and Splice. I'll put Team Hybrid-Zombie Slayer in first.)

Janease: A world that I can create in my own image.....? it seems.....so unreal....*her voice is dreamily, and her eyes almost have tears in them.*
Kasey: sis...? *looks at her worriedly*
Raxed: *arms folded, he stands silent*
Alner: Ah, more people have arrived, it seems.
Janease: Please...can you show me how to do this...?
Dimi: Hello new people.
(I don't think they have the watch to be able to comunicate with Demi yet...
and I gotta go, ttyl peeps :3)
(He heard Alner X{D)
Alner: I can't help but wonder if we'll see more people.
Sorrel: YAY! More people

*bloody is still being a dingus*
Kyle: Someone new is here...?
Alner: So, just to ask again, people want to be moved around to others' worlds, correct?
Bloody: I believe have been asking if it was possible however I could be wrong
Dimi: Yes
Alner: Yes, it's possible.
Bloody: Sorry I couldn't speak properly... I'll go back to my work here *goes back to shapeing his area*
Alner: I don't think that bothered anyone.
... I'm just waiting for Dimi to be ported or something
...Sorry. I didn't know you were waiting for that... He wanted to go to Sorrel's world, right? ...Am I remembering that correctly...?
Basically, though again waiting for Solar
Do you want me to go ahead and port him or wait for Solar?
TakTheFox commented…
Port over a year ago
Sorrel: *fortifies fort*
(sooo.....do we just advance to Janease and them being ported to a blank universe...?)
(Yes, most likely so. It would save time)
Sorrel: *she continues to create meaningless waffle related items*

Bloody: *Idles*
(So should I go ahead and send Dimi over or did you want to have him ask for Sorrel's permission, Tak?)
(I answered above)
(>______< Sorry. I didn't see that)

Alner: *He teleports Dimi to Sorrel's world*
Dimi: *looks around*
Sorrel: *at the top of the waffle fortress* Hello down there!
Janease: what an intraguing device....*studies the watch*

Kasey: this is so much fun!! XD *playing around, making random things appear like video game arcades and jungle gyms*

Raxed: *stands with his arms folded, watching Kasey go at it*
(they're all in the same demension with eachother, in case that wasn't evident.)