Sonic 팬 Characters Dimension 10: Unified 스플릿, 분할

mephiles97 posted on Jun 04, 2014 at 09:10PM
Before I start with information on the actual roleplay, I'm going to provide a list of rules.

RULES: Roleplaying Rules

~Please lay off of the swearing if possible. (This includes religious swearing. This offends some people whether it offends you or not)
~Morals. While holding hands and maybe the word "hot" is alright, I don't want to see references to someone's rear end or anything sexual.
~Please no demonic roleplaying, including both demons and angels. (Some people are against these types of characters. Including myself)
~This may make some people angry but I would rather not see homosexual characters/references to homosexual exchanges.

RULES: World-building Rules

~While a tiny bit of violence is okay in some worlds, I don't want to see anything so graphic that involves a character having to walk knee-high in bodies and/or other gory details.
~Morals again. Nothing involving perverted things and/or sexual things.
~While fire is okay in a world and caves are okay in worlds, I don't want to see a deliberate recreation of the Underworld. For that same reason, I don't want to see someone trying to recreate something else that can be related to religions (I don't want a full scale religious-war to break out)
~If you're not sure if something is okay under the rules, ask me before you go ahead and make it.

Now, we'll move onto the sign-up sheet for this.

Note: * will be placed in front of optional things that you can feel out if you wish. The optional things are used simply to personalize gadgets and so on to your character's/characters' likings. If you don't fill them out, you will be provided with basic gadgets instead of personalized stuff.

Name:
Species:
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility):
Powers:
Attire (Clothing):
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.):
*Favorite color:
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?):
*Favorite kind of music:

*Other kind of favorites: (Here you can list anything in general. Like, if your character normally prefers a device they can wear like a wristband than one like a necklace, mention something like that)

Now, ONTO THE ACTUAL ROLEPLAY INFORMATION.

Dimension 10, otherwise known as the Dimensional Unity. They say that it's an extremely rare place and a hard place to get to; however, it's far from impossible to get there. They say that the place is home to very artistic, curious, and odd robotic crystal-like beings known as the Dimensional Genesis, or DimiGen for short; these creatures are rumored to be strong enough to warp whole dimensions and planets within their own dimension to create something entirely new. They own a very large city-like dimension that lies in the very center of the Dimensional Unity, which is where they all live and operate the dimensions that have grown inside Dimension 10. They are a very organized species and keep almost everything organized and under rules; however, they also shape just about everything in Dimension 10 based on what their people all want.

At first, Dimension 10 was just a small, single dimension that held nothing but the city where the DimiGen lived quietly for years. However, a certain event caused quite the strange event to happen, which completely changed the nature of Dimension 10...

Enter the Dimensional Split. What used to be a very large dimension split and shredded into pieces until only the large capital city was left in the middle of the shredded fabric of space and time. At first the citizens of Dimension 10 were terrified at what had happened and didn't know what to do as they feared their home was going to fall and collapse in on itself. However, it did quite the opposite; the original capital city simply extended its reach and held onto the shreds and pieces, making Dimension 10 into a whole new place that was actually composed of many, many dimensions and planets; this was when the world was named the Dimensional Unity.

Dimension 10 has since orbited around many, many planets and dimensions in a rather hidden portal. Many people long to visit the dimension with the idea that they would be able to shape their own piece of the Unity by selecting one of the blank dimensions and/or planets that was created by the original split. To be honest, a lot of the DimiGen even long for others to visit their world and shape what used to be a very large and expansive world; they long to view the most creative minds that the various worlds have to offer.

For once in a very long time, Dimension 10 has revealed itself.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Dimension 10 to you. Remember: Your imagination is the only limit here.

Let it begin.

Sonic 팬 Characters 347 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 347

over a year ago mephiles97 said…
I shall post the introduction in just a few moments. Please bear with me.
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
So we just make our own worlds in the Dimension 10 area?
mephiles97 commented…
A little something like that. It's got some actual planned events and so on, but that plays a part of it. ...What, bad idea? Should I 삭제 the roleplay 또는 something? over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
I'd like to forget that 당신 said that. The roleplay is fine, it was just a question. over a year ago
mephiles97 commented…
Alright then, see 당신 later. over a year ago
***INTRODUCTION***

A blinding white flash of light. That's all your character(s) can see as they go about their daily lives. Accompanied with that, a whistling sound. At first the sound starts as quiet, but it slowly begins to get louder and louder; something could be approaching.

On a sudden notice, the ringing stops and the white slowly begins to fade. Once it fades, your character(s) realized that he/she is not where they were before; they are instead in a room with nothing but white, and blue crystals growing out of the ceilings, walls, and flooring. Your character(s) look around, and they notice two things other than the white room and the crystals; they notice that there's a large grey and blue portal, and a door that contains the name of the area that they were just at. As your character(s) look around in confusion, a voice speaks.

"Hello there, traveler," The voice begins; it sounds... robotic maybe? Perhaps male as well. "I see you have managed to connect with the door to Dimension 10. Have you heard of Dimension 10? They say a lot of people long to come to the area with the idea that they can shape their own piece of a dimension and create their own perfect world, or at least the world that they would prefer to live in. Does that interest you as well? If you can see, I have provided you with the portal to Dimension 10 as well as the door back to your own world. You have the choice to go home now or you have the choice to come forth into Dimension 10. Which shall you choose? Before you ask, I promise that you will be able to go home later. You will not be trapped."

Your character(s), curious about this dimensional portal and idea of being able to shape their own world decides to step into the portal and head into what was said to be Dimensional 10. And once they arrive through the portal, they arrive in a pitch-black area. But something's not quite right; they feel themselves falling. Plummeting, even. But before they have a massive amount of time to react, a light blue steak of what looks like flames can be seen traveling towards them at a very fast rate. As the streak gets close to them, everything goes white once more.

However, instead of finding themselves in that white room again, they instead find themselves standing on the ground in what looks like a very large city hall of some kind. As they look around, a voice speaks to them from behind.

"I have to apologize for that. The portal isn't always smart enough to drop you here," The voice speaks. "Anyway, allow me to be the first one to welcome you to Dimension 10 where anything that your imagination can dream of is possible."
Name: Kyle Perry Waktini
Species: Hedgehog with a pinch of Nighless DNA
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility): Nothing noteworthy
Powers: Rasoul
Attire (Clothing): White t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, white gloves, black and white shoes, black rings around his wrists
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.): Yellow fur and black fur, red eyes, peach colored muzzle. Four shaved quills on the back of his head, four spines on his forehead; two sticking up and two sticking downward
*Favorite color: Black
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?): Forest
For the sake of the funnies

Name: Dimension 4
Species: Takris Core Mobian
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility): High-stamina, resourceful in combat in ways of using his environment, high observing skills
Powers: Impenetrable, able to emit core energy projectiles, can access Takris abilities upon enough concentration, heightened-senses, small control over time energy.
Attire (Clothing): Grey hoodie, grey jeans.
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.):
*Favorite color: Blue
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?): Clouds over mountains
*Favorite kind of music: Celtic
 For the sake of the funnies Name: Dimension 4 Age: 23 Gender: Male Species: Takris Core Mobian
mephiles97 commented…
DIMI! I didn't know he was a Takris Mobian Core. Is he the only character you're going to be using? over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
Probably not. Do I have to put all them in now 또는 can some pop up later? over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
Okidokeness over a year ago
So we begin now?
solarsonic11 commented…
Im assumeing thats up to mephiles over a year ago
mephiles97 commented…
My apologies for not checking this. >_< Gah, I have the worst of memories... over a year ago
mephiles97 commented…
If 당신 two think there's enough people to get started, yes. over a year ago
...Do you two want me to begin it yet or wait on other people?
I'm up for starting it up now. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I don't get notified when someone sub-comments.
I figured you don't so that's why I posted a regular post. Don't worry about it.

So... Considering I already posted the introduction, I suppose all that needs to be done is replies to the story.
Alrighty, I'll start

Dimi: ... This is a world we can mold with our imagination?
Voice: Not this world specifically but the dimensions that are tethered to this city-like word, yes.
Dimi: Who designed this idea?
Voice: I did.
Dimi: Why?
Voice: Originally this place was one beautiful world, but an event that my people call the Dimensional Split caused it to continue splitting into many, many pieces until there was nothing left at the center but this city. Most of my people wish to reshape the world, though there's not enough people to shape every little bit of it in the area, so we usually allow others who find their way here to design their own slice of the dimension to restore it.
Dimi: Couldn't one person shape it all themself?
over a year ago solarsonic11 said…
Sorrel: So what you saying is i can make my own world!!??!?!?! So cool! *leaps around the area happily*
Bloody: There has to be a catch some where in all this....
Voice: Not without spending every bit of the energy they could possibly have long before they were even finished. Exhaustion can kill.
Dimi: So we will lose stamina as we shape these worlds?
Voice: A few worlds, no. Trying to shape thousands upon thousands, yes.
Bloody: If I might ask how does this world generation work exactly, is it as simple as a though or does it have some strange other way of doing so
*Sorrel is to excited to speak*
Voice: To answer that question, it takes more than just a simple thought, but every creation starts with a thought.
Dimi: ... *he concentrates on thinking of grass*
Voice: I can tell you're concentrating. Are you simply trying that or are you eager to start building?
Dimi: I assumed that thinking of what we create will create it
Bloody: *turns to his accomplice* Sorrel would you cut that out
Sorrel: I can't help myself this is all so cool, It's like one of those Sci-films
Voice: It's similar to that but I'll have to put you in the blank dimensions for you to shape and give you a few things to help out and let you channel your imagination into a physical form. My species can do this on their own, but I don't happen to know if you can.
Dimi: Let's see then
(I forgot I put Kyle here. >_____<)

Voice: Shall I move each of you to your own dimensions then? I can speak with all of you at once even if you are separated.
Dimi: I'm fine with either.
Sorrel: Let's get started
Bloody: Are there anythings we should be warned of, such as not thinking of things that could kill us by any chance? *he glares at sorrel*
Voice: Yes, you should be warned of not killing yourselves.

*A blue light begins to fill the room*
Bloody: I'm glad we could get that out of the way
Sorrel: I'm sorry, that only happened one time and that wasn't even me!
Dimi: *he turns to Kyle* And your say in this?
Kyle: Huh? Oh, uh... I guess I'm a bit curious.
Sorrel: Well.... Geronimo!! *she leaps face first into the blue light*
Bloody: *he angrily growls and runs after her*
Voice: *To Kyle and Dimi* Are you two going to follow those two?
Dimi: *nods* *he steps through*
Kyle: *He follows as well*

*Each person finds themselves in a different area, though everything is still quite bright and is making it very difficult to see*
Sorrel: Wow look at all this well, space!!!. Were should i start then? *she proceeds to think of a dirt ground*

Bloody: *keeps looking about but sees nothing* How could i have been so careless
Dimi: ... *He looks about* Hm...
*Each one of the areas that they've found themselves in is a solid white world with nothing to it*

Voice: Now, shall we start with your favorite scenery?
Dimi: The inhabitants wouldn't appreciate that.
Sorrel: *thinking of dirt*
Bloody: Fine *he attempts to think of the sunset however it brings back memories and stops*
Voice: I'm talking about for you. Each of you has a dimension all your own. You can make one section with your favorite scenery if you so wish and then have an area with something completely different. It's all up to your choice. But would you like to begin?
Dimi: Sure
Voice: Alright then.

*A wristwatch-like device appears in front of each person*

Voice: Use that device to begin your creating with your imagination.
Dimi: *he takes the watch*
Sorrel: *instantly messes with the new watch-like device* What is this thing

Bloody: *inspects the strange device*
Voice: Like I said, use it to begin your creations. Channel your thoughts into the watch, look at the screen to confirm it's going to make what you want, and then press the button found on the side of it.