Sonic 팬 Characters Dimension 10: Unified 스플릿, 분할

mephiles97 posted on Jun 04, 2014 at 09:10PM
Before I start with information on the actual roleplay, I'm going to provide a list of rules.

RULES: Roleplaying Rules

~Please lay off of the swearing if possible. (This includes religious swearing. This offends some people whether it offends you or not)
~Morals. While holding hands and maybe the word "hot" is alright, I don't want to see references to someone's rear end or anything sexual.
~Please no demonic roleplaying, including both demons and angels. (Some people are against these types of characters. Including myself)
~This may make some people angry but I would rather not see homosexual characters/references to homosexual exchanges.

RULES: World-building Rules

~While a tiny bit of violence is okay in some worlds, I don't want to see anything so graphic that involves a character having to walk knee-high in bodies and/or other gory details.
~Morals again. Nothing involving perverted things and/or sexual things.
~While fire is okay in a world and caves are okay in worlds, I don't want to see a deliberate recreation of the Underworld. For that same reason, I don't want to see someone trying to recreate something else that can be related to religions (I don't want a full scale religious-war to break out)
~If you're not sure if something is okay under the rules, ask me before you go ahead and make it.

Now, we'll move onto the sign-up sheet for this.

Note: * will be placed in front of optional things that you can feel out if you wish. The optional things are used simply to personalize gadgets and so on to your character's/characters' likings. If you don't fill them out, you will be provided with basic gadgets instead of personalized stuff.

Name:
Species:
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility):
Powers:
Attire (Clothing):
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.):
*Favorite color:
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?):
*Favorite kind of music:

*Other kind of favorites: (Here you can list anything in general. Like, if your character normally prefers a device they can wear like a wristband than one like a necklace, mention something like that)

Now, ONTO THE ACTUAL ROLEPLAY INFORMATION.

Dimension 10, otherwise known as the Dimensional Unity. They say that it's an extremely rare place and a hard place to get to; however, it's far from impossible to get there. They say that the place is home to very artistic, curious, and odd robotic crystal-like beings known as the Dimensional Genesis, or DimiGen for short; these creatures are rumored to be strong enough to warp whole dimensions and planets within their own dimension to create something entirely new. They own a very large city-like dimension that lies in the very center of the Dimensional Unity, which is where they all live and operate the dimensions that have grown inside Dimension 10. They are a very organized species and keep almost everything organized and under rules; however, they also shape just about everything in Dimension 10 based on what their people all want.

At first, Dimension 10 was just a small, single dimension that held nothing but the city where the DimiGen lived quietly for years. However, a certain event caused quite the strange event to happen, which completely changed the nature of Dimension 10...

Enter the Dimensional Split. What used to be a very large dimension split and shredded into pieces until only the large capital city was left in the middle of the shredded fabric of space and time. At first the citizens of Dimension 10 were terrified at what had happened and didn't know what to do as they feared their home was going to fall and collapse in on itself. However, it did quite the opposite; the original capital city simply extended its reach and held onto the shreds and pieces, making Dimension 10 into a whole new place that was actually composed of many, many dimensions and planets; this was when the world was named the Dimensional Unity.

Dimension 10 has since orbited around many, many planets and dimensions in a rather hidden portal. Many people long to visit the dimension with the idea that they would be able to shape their own piece of the Unity by selecting one of the blank dimensions and/or planets that was created by the original split. To be honest, a lot of the DimiGen even long for others to visit their world and shape what used to be a very large and expansive world; they long to view the most creative minds that the various worlds have to offer.

For once in a very long time, Dimension 10 has revealed itself.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Dimension 10 to you. Remember: Your imagination is the only limit here.

Let it begin.

Sonic 팬 Characters 347 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 347

over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Voice: Suspicion of what, may I ask? I have nothing to hide.
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Dimi: Anything that's too good to be true usually is
Voice: Well, you're free to tell me what your suspicions are if you wish.
Dimi: My suspicions are about the intentions of what our work will be used for.
Voice: The answer there is to help restore Dimension 10, but you're free to believe what you would like.
Dimi: ... *he goes back to constructing*

(I think I'll wait till Solar comes back)
(Alrighty then)
over a year ago solarsonic11 said…
Sorrel: So.... I don't think we've all met have we
last edited over a year ago
Kyle: I don't think so...
Dimi: I'm Dimension 4, hello everyone.
Kyle: I'm Kyle.
Dimi: As in Waktini?
Kyle: Yeah, that's my last name.
Dimi: Ah. The others talk about you on occasion.
Kyle: Others?
Dimi: Rin, Kenfi, you know them right?
Kyle: Oh... yeah.
last edited over a year ago
Dimi: Alright then
Kyle: I like speaking with Rin because I think she's really nice and just fun to be around.
Dimi: That sounds similar enough
Kyle: Similar enough?
Dimi: Yes
Kyle: What I supposed to say something else since you said enough?
Dimi: ... What?
Kyle: ...I don't know, I thought maybe I said something wrong or something since you said "similar enough".
Dimi: I don't see how saying that you were right about something makes what you said wrong.
Kyle: ...Sorry, that was probably a really stupid thing to say on my part.
(And then more waiting)
(Alrighty)
(sorry about all the wait times i have to keep leaveing the house)

Sorrel: *created tons of more useless junk* Sorry I got distracted

(Bloody needs to stop basking in his lonesome and get involved XD)
(It's alright)

Dimi: Are we mortal in these worlds?
Sorrel: How about you Mr. Voice man do you have a name

Bloody: Good question*referring to Dimi's remark*
Voice: *Speaking to Dimi* That depends on what you are yourself. Are you normally a mortal or a immortal species in your own world? You're still the same here as you are in your other world.
Voice: *Speaking to Sorrel* My name is Alner.
Dimi: That's reassuring
Sorrel: Well it's nice to meet you Alenr

Bloody: Great...
Alner: Pleased to meet you as well. I could come and help one of you out if you wished. Or simply appear and speak to you directly.
Dimi: So you aren't just a voice
Sorrel: *goes back to making a fort with the existing waffle piles*
Alner: Certainly not. I know you've only heard my voice so far but I assure you I'm just as much as a physical being as the next living creature.
Dimi: Good to know
Alner: I will say that I'm a completely different species than the four of you, though.
Bloody: As to be expected

Sorrel: Behold my implementable fortress of waffles
Dimi: That's something I'd like to see
Alner: What would you like to see? Me or the fortress of waffles that was just mentioned?
Dimi: the fortress, but both I suppose
Alner: I was simply asking. I couldn't tell if you were talking to me or talking about the fortress.
Sorrel: *keeps running about the fort like a madwoman*

Bloody: I'm go glad i don't have to deal with her right now
over a year ago MoonSpirit863 said…
(Is it to late to join?)
(No, you can still join. I'll have to write up a kind of introduction for your character(s), but it's not too late)