Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 20307

over a year ago Brody732 said…
The only other anime ive found that was as good, or maybe better then r+v was sora no otoshimono
over a year ago RosarioVampire_ said…
smile
what is it about ???

and can u tell me characters and what their parts are in the anime ?

and ive readed more of the manga of rosario+vampire im in chapter 35 now... btw on page 4 pls if u wanna answer my questions thanks :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vimpire said…
kk its just all in the dark nigth time sort of theme and its not as funny as rosario+vampire tho but its some thing to wacth than shity english t.v lol
to the 1 above vampire knight
over a year ago qqpp said…
yes but Vampire knight has a very great and interesting story
iam only on the 8 episode but i do agree on the interesting story tho
if anybody will pls reply on my questions on page 4 down on the page i wrote some question ? if anyone knows the answer pls reply :D
over a year ago kairyn1219 said…
smile
sorry RosarioVampire_ i never read the manga so i wouldnt know but i think i want to. is there a big dif from the anime??? also there better be another anime season but i know the manga will continue cause scans online for the manga is updated monthly. and someone asked about another good manga i dont know any about vampires but i know a manga (no anime)about ninjas. its called "Kagetora". i just love that manga! =]
big smile
still im not really intrested in following any other mangas or animes atm...

im right now gonna read the last 2 chapters finished in rosario+vampire capu 1 and see what happends :D

then ill start on reading the capu 2 while watching the anime some times doring breaks from the reading lol...

i just finished reading manga season 1. and its good but i still think anime is better.

manga 7/10 = reason is, way to many battles, some text are extremely small, some few bad pics and needs some more emotions :D my opinion..

anime 9/10 = reason is, enough battles, enough emotions, needs a bit more of the story from the manga or else its great.

still its my opinion and they should certainly make a 3rd season :D do it gonzo :D do it :)
Brody732 where can i wacth sora no otoshimono ??????
wink
this may sound cinda annoying and stupid but aint this rosario+vampire forum ?not, sora no otoshimono forum :P lol
link There =] please tell me what you thought of it =] and the 14 episode comes out in like 3 days !!! the final episode unfourtunatly D:
And well i just wanted to contribute another amazing anime to ppl D: Rosario
surprise
ohh okay :S:S lmao

still its rosario+vampire forum :P

btw any news about if coming up a 3rd season of rosario+vampire ?
big smile
i know this video dose not tell you when the 3rd season of rosario+vampire comes out but it dose tell you why there should de one.

link
and thanx to Brody732 for that link
alright thanks for the vid but i knew that already :D i just hope they really make it next month :D
big smile
i know i realy like it and its got me into othere anime as well what is okya but i perfer rosario+vampire tho
laugh
yeah me too even tho ive watched stupid, its but still: naruto and dragon ball. i also still prefer watching rosario+vampire both season 1 and 2 :D :D hehe so gonzo make that 3rd season so at least 2 or 3 of our wishes can come true.

1. mokas 3rd sister.

2. tsukune choosing girlfriend.

3.tsukune turning ghoul ( well it is only almost as vampire moka explains in manga)

the anime rocks high five 10/10 :P :D
Rosario rox my socks :D still praying for a new season D: And did u watch any sora no otoshimono?
big smile
i like it its okya thanx
if i watched it i havent and won´t sorry :P lol i dont really want to atm...

im tho gonna start reading the 2nd capu of rosario+vampire today or tomorrow :D:D

so cinda looking forward to what the differnce is from the anime ad the story.. but still 10/10 for the anime lol :P and 8/10 for manga :P

okay now ive watched the only and 1st episode of sora no otoshimono ? and wtf is it about ? i dont get it so far is it about him,her and the card or what ?

in rosario+vampire u already know what your gonna see by the title.
over a year ago Cota01 said…
meh
Hello again, people say we should find this or find that but i hate to point this out; the internet is vast and wide. finding something no matter how specific you are may sometimes be hard.

I found this place by accident.
smile
saying the internet is big just gave me another idea. isnt this place big too? Find someone who lives in japan and ask him/her about it.....then again they might just lie to you (just saying).
And think of it this way, in a hunt for finding the person you might run into new friends.
smile
wtf was that all about :P lol at least i can say im not from japan lol :P but i do watch this anime rosario+vampire which is from japan.

btw can anyone tell me when the 1st and 2nd anime of rosario+vampire was out ? the date.... and when you think the 3rd (if it comes) can be out ?
over a year ago Thenutcase said…
cool
all i know is that the 2nd season came out in early 2008, some time around February or March i believe, but thats just what i remember. And rumor has it that the third season will be out some time next month(this is just a rumor) so all we have to do is wait and see what happens seeing as how contacting gonzo at this point is pretty much out of the question. Unless of course someone here can understand and type in Japanese(which i cannot do) then yeah, we just have to wait and see where this takes us.
smile
yeah i think your right we just have to sit tight and wait. lol just wished they had made it already but they might not want to since the manga is behind (which really is the other way around lol) (read manga and see the anime if u wanna know what i mean)

so lets hope that a 3rd season will be made and hopefully with the answers of :

tsukune´s girlfriend.
ghoul tsukune.
3rd sister of moka.

Lol the depressing thing is ive been "hoping" for next month for the past like 8 months -__-
well it should de here with in the next 2 mouths hopefully or early march i realy hope so or when manga finishs i hope so all we can do is look for a 3rd season trailer thats all :(
laugh
and where shall we look for that on youtube ? anyway if it starts when manga is finished then in the rythm the mangas coming out now, the 3rd season of anime will first be out in ? july/august ?? if there comes 2 chapters every month ????

nevermind that :p,

i think that even with the financial problems gonzo or another anime company should be able to make 13 more episodes of the anime ?? with the same and new voices for new characters. its just ?? the manga takes longer time to write than the anime to be made.... so go make that 3rd season :D:D yeahh !
over a year ago Kokoa-akashiya said…
Hello every one I'm a new here and don't worry i know what you guys are talking about but I have no clue if R + V will have a third season I hope there is one it is the best anime I know
meh
i've just been keeping myself busy by reading the manga, right now im on chapter 24 of R+V season 2 so im almost completely caught up. i might also watch seasons one and two of the show again for like the 10th time(i can almost remember every episode word for word lol)
sunny
oh i cant remember it word for word but i do remember what happens in every episode :P and i havent even started reading manga capu 2.yet... i dont know why i guess cause im expecting a bit of dissapointment. since capu 1 was way 2 many battles i think there is way 2 many battles :O including that kokoa is extremly persistince and thats annoying ... hahahe

do any of you know if the mangas vol is like this : 4 chapters every vol of is it random chapters there are per vol ?

btw the anime is that in 2x2 dvds (both seasons) or 2 dvds ? for season 1 and 2 ? or is it a whole other way ?
angelic
I'm pretty sure that it's 4 DVDs per season if u check the official site rosa-vamp but it's all in Japanese sorry about my first comment I'm just another person who hopes for season 3 in rosario + vampire
I know for a fact that there's 4 chapters per book I own vol1 to vol8
cool
4 DVDs hmm wow :O for that amount of time that less than 1 hour on each disc. they could have cuttet it down to at least 3 dvds.

anyway i cant check it if its in japaneese dont read or speak it.. :P

just hope that the 3rd season will be out in february or early march. :)
I went on the site I can't understand but I cliked on everything possible and found the toys manga anime and music CDs but like everybody I don't know the language so I don't know everything to it. T_T I'll try out Japanese for dummies if I can find 1 it might help a bit.
surprise
their site ? is that rosario-vampire.com or what ?

cause i was on a site with only rosario+vampire on japaneese but u coudnt copy the text and then paste it in google translate :(

anyway the 3rd season, id like to ask the anime comapany if its going to be a reality sadly i cant japaneese :O lol or else i had wrote a long time ago :)

i ask once again anybody speaks or write japaneese ?
crying
ya i tried google translate to but it doesnt work for the some reason
laugh
could u copy the text ? then were probaly not on the same page where i was i coudnt even copy the text :P :O

(... go make 3rd season soon gonzo, or who ever owns the right atm) :P :S:S
RosarioVampire; capu2 of the manga does have quite a few battles but it is still well worth reading, close to where the manga left off tsukune has been learning to control his yuki powers thanks to the help of inner moka and a magic canceling whip that belongs to the headmaster.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
I would assume the third season will start sometime this year. Well the Rosario+Vampire II manga is still going on(I think, I'm not sure) so at least the series hasn't died out yet. Also the second season of the manga is gonna be out in april in North America so people are still working on the manga even if the anime isn't coming out for some time. I can't even find where the February rumor originated from. Maybe someone misread the rumor it was coming out the February of last year and then posted it was coming next month.
Its kind of funny that some of you are saing "I hope",
Its also funny that some assume things. you know what they say about assume, it makes an ass out of you and me.

So all of you relax, if it comes then we are all happy. If it doesnt come well.........give me a minute.
surprise
lol so your saying theres quite a few battles damm.. are they all important ? or does some of them have nothing to do with the "story" ??

any the rumor of february 2010 that the 3rd season would come out are in some videos on youtube and on some sites i searched on google so can´t remember sites names :S

if you read in the last chapter of manga capu 2, Akihisa Ikeda his writing (excactly) : Last i want to do, is a request, if someone has the financial possibility to help with some donation, So that i can finish this project faster, And continue to other one please don´t hesitate to help !:) my paypal is same as my mail (thefolenangel@gmail.com) And if you´re not sure do you wanto help
Because you don´t know for what will your money go, don´t hesitate to mail me.

and thats what he write ? why does he need money to be faster finished ?
hmmm
lol he spelled fallenangel in his email wrong.

So at least we know its still being worked on. I thought a different company was working on the manga though.
i just readed several places that it was gonzo is in financial trouble and are cutting down from 130-30 imployers and from 8-4 anime shows.

problem is now that some of the people that are doing the voices in the anime´s. some of them are used in the other anime´s ass well. and they wanna have as few as possible people doing voices so ?? its cind of a problem lol :P... :S:S

and yes he wrote fallanangel wrong :P.... still don´t quite know why Akihisa Ikeda needs money ?? he writes ? giving him money won´t help him write faster ? lmao
it costs money to publish it, copyright stuff, etc. Also i think they cut down to 30 animators not voice actors
big smile
i didnt say that ? i just said the whole company are cutted from 130-30 imployers. :O

but still it it ain´t Akihisa Ikeda that are doing that, hes the writer he should only be writing the manga,making pics and so on. publishing and copyrights i don´t think thats him isnt it going through some other people ??

anyway dosent matter.

im gonna answer on what this forum was about lol :P

question: is there is a 3rd season ?.

answer: no.

question: will it come ?

answer: it has to we need to know alot of stuff

lol
well you made it sound like they cut voice actors out of the 100 people and they most likely didn't(and i think you meant employees not "imployers"). Voice actors are usually hired to work with the companies rather than being actually employees of just one company. The company that makes the anime and the company that makes manga are different. If Gonzo fails at making the anime eventually a new company would make it because the manga is still there. He needs donations cause the publishers have to be paid, the distributors, if they have ads for it those people have to be paid,etc. So yeah its not like he needs money to draw it. Its most likely not just him getting the money from donations that's why he's telling you to email him so you know where your money is going.

We'll have to wait for gonzo's 2010 line-up to sea if Rosario Vampire is coming out this year.
meh
We'll have to wait for gonzo's 2010 line-up to sea if Rosario Vampire is coming out this year.

what do you mean by this part where can you find/see this ?