Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 20307

over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
ANYWAY back on topic. i have a nice list going so far at my club, check out the manga/anime forum and see what you guys like there and add any that you like that are not there.
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
big smile
lol SV-my non-ecchi favs are..alot- one is BlackCat-
oh, shit! why'd i forget to add that to the manga list?!
over a year ago Namorock said…
please it has been proven a fake merely by her actions, the only thing different this time is it actually took the time to read our reasons for calling it a fake and did exactly that. GG SV and heeeeeerrrrrres your sign.
Any who I'll be done my second list of anime in about a couple of weeks, so I'll post it then if you guys would like it.
namo. why do you guys HAVE to bitch every time? why dont you just ignore her if you dont want to listen?
when your done with the list, could you put it here as well? link
thanks
Bitching is not what i practiced there, that was stating what it did and how idiotic it is for it to come back here and even try to, I don't have a problem with it itself merely what it's trying to be.

And idk about the other forum because my lists are so long it takes me at least 15 min to post it once..... and for the second time I'm going to have to make another account just so i can post, so I'll think about it.
wait never mind same site different place..... why do you want me to post it there your the only one......
okay maybe not the "only" one but there's you some random guy and a bunch of forum trolls.
im trying to make a list of manga and anime that people like. anyone can put any manga/anime there without getting bitched at for what they like.
Just send them a link to the pages where I have my lists at.
why the fuck won't miyo neko overrun come out in subbed yet it's balls been raw for 2 days
???
raw means it's only been released in Japanese not translated but it's been 2 fucking days it only takes like 4 hours to translate a whole episode.
i know what a raw is. i just dont know that anime.
it's a new one, only 5 episodes it's really good though, i think it's on my list i posted, currently ongoing.
HOLY SHIT FINALLY SUBBED!!!!
ah.
over a year ago Robis said…
I can't wait for the whole season of "Seikon no Qwaser" to come out. It is a little strange that, the Qwaser's need Soma to gain strength, but regarding that its good anime. Although I must say that, the Russian language is a bit off(Misspelled, said wrong), but thats beside the point.

I don't really mind whats going on here, I just like to talk to people, who like the same anime as I do.

To answer the question: Whats my favorite anime besides R+V?
Right now its "Seikon no Qwaser" followed by "Omamori Himari"
I like them both, because of their balance of violence, humor and the fact that they both have excellent story lines.

But of course, the most waited anime is the Season 3 of R+V.
lol. glad you like himari. i still think there's gonna be a second season; to many loose ties.
he just gained his power, but he still can't use it at will. i think season two will deal with that.
over a year ago silentassasin said…
i liked omamori himari too.idk about there being a 2nd season though. i just dont see it happening.but i like seikon no qwaser the most and cant wait for the whole season to come out
They could have a second season, even though they did kill the demon guy they could just make up some new evil like all other shows, and like synned said they spent the whole season saying your so awesome you have all this power fuck me fuck me fuck me and then you got to see a little bit of it and then he loses it again and later realizes that it was a flook.

Secondly the cat was like well my jobs done since yadadadadada is protecting you now, but she ends up staying because the guy wants her the most /sigh so yes there is potential for a second season and probably will be in like 4 months maybe.
Seikon qwauser is taking it's sweet piss all time to come out with the 16th episode...... probably decided what happens after iron and titanium's battle.
and maybe that other demon hunter will remove the spell she put on him when they were kids? that might be at the end of the series, though, if they do more seasons.
yeah i suppose your right
that's what i mean! there are still plenty of loose end that are bugging the shit out of me. this season ended in march, so they MIGHT be working on season two. i dont know.
zzz
guess we'll have to wait and see
guess so.
I just can't seem to get the idea, what were they thinking, when they put that ending. The fact that he will chose Himari is clear as crystal, but at least show it. I hate it, when they leave it as it is- don't show the happily ever after.

At least they kissed once, not like some nerve-biting anime *cough* R+V. Seriously just do it once, its irritating. They're always making the Tsukune....Moka-san.....and so far, scene, but never finish it- I hate that, if they aren't going to do it in Season 3, I'm going to explode.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jordanVAMPIRE said…
rofl kakashi got his ass wooped by pein
yeah, but the only problem is his damn allergy that his 'fiancee' gave him!
BUT, the allergy only comes when Himari shows her ears and tail.
When she's in the normal human form, he doesn't get a reaction. So the only problem is? I can't seem to get that part.
when she get emotional or exited, she goes neko. so, if they were to get some, she would go neko in the middle and make it hell for him!
over a year ago jordanVAMPIRE said…
damn man i've finished watching 2 animes the past few days and both of them literally brought tears to my eyes (clannad and kanon)
It could go either or, you know he really likes himari but the other one has been good lately and not trying to fuck him over so he might still marry her and perhaps have the cat as a mistress if anything.. I hope, harem ends are the best.
If you put the last sentence in sarcasm, then yes, I think so as well. I actually hate it, when there are 5 girls around 1 guy and the ending's like; "Guess for your self. Which will be the chosen one?" That just shows how indecisive the main character is.
The only way I can accept that is, if there is a continuing, which shows that he has chosen one of them. I mean, seriously, you have 5 girls around you, eventually you will have to choose one. Then why the hell couldn't it be shown?
If R+V has that ending, then I will be deeply disappointed.
last edited over a year ago
i think he despises the female hunter.
i think they end it with openings so we make our own endings because if they do it, someone won't like the ending.
laugh
I don't like the ending as it is right now. XD
me nether. just saying what manga and anime have a habit of doing.
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN
they leave an opening but call it a series finale! they leave it to our imagination, but i still want to know what actually happens!
harem is not which one shall i choose harem is multiple mistress, meaning he has a bunch of sex slaves...... that's harem, they simply don't show that because it's called anime not Hentai, so all in all that's the best they can do.
one problem with your theory; in the harem anime, the guy is a chicken-shit pussy who can't do it. and when they don't/can't do it, there's no way it can be called hentai.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
Btw does anyone know why there's a swimming/pool/beach episode in almost every anime? It baffles me. Its like a standard in anime
??????? did you not read my whole post, plus it's not a theory, i said that harem is the sexual relations between many girls and one guy, or vice-versa. But since this is anime and NOT hentai they can't show that, thus sending them into a stalemate or a cliffhanger.
because girls look hot in swimsuits? and in anime/manga thay can make the girls look how they want?
Believe it or not water is a luxury, and it's what everyone does IRL, it's almost common sense if your watching some form of romance anime, or just school anime in general.