Huddy A List of All Upcoming Huddy Spoilers

PotterGal posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 03:20AM
So recently we got a whole MOUNTAIN of spoilers (and a LOT of them were about Huddy) and quite frankly i'm finding it hard to keep track of them. LOL.
So i thought i'd make a list of all the Huddy spoilers that are coming up in the upcoming episodes.
Here you go! Hopefully this will be helpful to you guys as well. XD

Episode 19 - Locked In
- Will House and Cuddy reveal theirlink in this episode? (i have died)
- Spoilers from Kristin say that there will be a brief moment of Huddy flirting goodness with a link

Episode 20 - Simple Explanation

Episode 21 - Saviours

Episode 22 - A House Divided

Episode 23 - Samsara???

Episode 24 - Both Sides Now
- Looks like House will be link to everyone in earshot that he has in fact DONE THE DEED with Cuddy! (LOL!)

link (We are seriously on a ROLL this season!)

And then some more spoilers which i have no idea fits into which episodes and also interviews
- A quote from our Huddy queen LE: "There's a moment where you almost think there's a maturing to the relationship, and then there's a total reversal, because it's House."
- A new link with LE where she talks about House/Cuddy! :)
- The TCA Press Tour gave us a link about the moment when House and Cuddy kissed. (So CUTE!)

AND BECAUSE IT DESERVES A WHOLE BLOCK TO ITSELF (AND ALSO BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH EPISODE IT IS IN)....THE HUDDY SEX SPOILER BLOCK!
- Okay so first we got an link with KJ where she hinted that a couple would be getting the bedroom action.
- THEN we got this link with KJ and DS from Ausiello that practically confirmed Huddy sex. (I can't take much more...!)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

- link HOLY MERDE. THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX. HOLY HOLY HOLY MOLY.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Okay, there's all the spoilers we know SO FAR. It all looks so good. XD
last edited on Apr 04, 2009 at 07:21AM

Huddy 1679 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1679

over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD but i go online, so anytime i take off is time tht i have to work on later. IM SO PARANOID THT ILL FALL WAY BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago kellinator said…
I have finals coming up!!! I am so worried!! Luckily House will be over the week before I have finals, but still, I should be studying but I cant lol
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
You'll always find happiness here! :D

xoxo
I'm so scared because I haven't taken my mid-terms yet!!!!!! *IS FREAKING OUT*
They are so kind to give us this break to catch up on all the work weve missed since it strted XDDDDDDDDDDD

xoxo
i think i need to go guys cuz i need to work before i ttly freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye and GL!!!

xoxo
I'll have to go to Night all!!! until tomorrow!!

xoxo
Bye and Goodnight fab and HC!! I should start studying too(or trying) lol
last edited over a year ago
I'm watching House GOSH DARN IT!!! LOL- "no, but partypants does" XDDDDDDDD
LOL!!! I'm watching House too!! I can't resist! "Control" is on right now... almost time for "Are you sleeping with House?"
OMG LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm watching Acceptance. I CANT BELIEVE IT!! THEYVE GROWN SO MUCH *sniffles* xD
HI again!. I wanna know which episode has the best Huddy in it??

xoxo
IK!!!!! I love it because it is way more realistic than most other relationships on TV. To quote Scully from the X-Files:
"It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than the night before, like a switch has been flicked somewhere, and the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
That is an extremely difficult question fab!! Especially since we have had so many great ones!!!
XDD I wish someone made a complimation of EVERY Huddy moment in House!

xoxo
OH I LUV THAT QUOTE K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Fab, don't ask me to pick xD
They would be a GOD lol!!! And I would combust from seeing all the Huddyness in succession!
LOLZ I try and watch S2 and S3 when I can, but Hameron is sort of still around in them seasons adn Huddy is still at the early stages.

xoxo
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
lol, I don't think it's possible to make a compilation of all Huddy scenes. There's too many. xD
Which is a gd thing! :D

xoxo
OMFG THE FACADE- I LUV THAT FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too!! I'm reading it right now!!
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 5 & 6: ULTIMATE HOTTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
LOL yea!! I feel like reading either fluff or smut right now because Let Them Eat Cake still has me a little upset.
I'm goin to try and write a new ff to cheer myself up as well. feel like some chocolate XDD

xoxo
I'm watching fan videos.
I'm writing a Huddy song :)
I love fan videos!! :D

xoxo
oh, cool. I can't wait to see it.
HC OMG U HAVE TO POST IT ASAP!!!

xoxo
I just read the funny review of Let Them Eat Cake from the girl from Television Without Pity. It's awesome
LOL!!! I'm still writing it. And you should post it K!!!! :DDDD
OMG I just read tht!! HILARIOUS!! XDD

xoxo
LOL yea I love her sarcasm, and the fact that she's a Huddy (at least it seems that way).
over a year ago Ayma said…
I love her recaps, her comments are hilarious :D.
Saludos :D
OMFG I LUVED IT K!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago oldmovie said…
I feel like a pregnant woman with this Cuddy baby thing.

One second with PG I am crying in joy about hearing that Cuddy could be adopting (pre-Joy).
Then I have almost have PTSD when she looses the baby.
Then I flip when I hear about the miracle for Cuddy and immediatly jump to a baby. Then I had a major freak-out because I didn't want Cuddy to go away and then was scared shitless about the baby.

And now I find myself almost euphoric (way to slip a reference in huh?) again about the foster care spoilers! AHHHHHHH THE POSSIBILIES FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND HUDDYNESS!!!!!

I swear these mood swings are going to kill me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PotterGal said…
LOL OM. I know how you feel! I feel as though every time a new spoiler is released my blood pressure rises to new unreached levels. XD
Speaking of which, i need to update this forum with the new spoiler. LOL.
I need flail seriously, I'm actually truly sooooo very excited, which is strange because last night I was a moody little cow...........maybe I am preggers!!!!!

Oh god the foster care thing would be soooooooo just fucking perfect! THE POSSIBILITIES!!!
Aww. om, seriously these spoilers and Huddyness is like a rollerocaster XD

xoxo
LOL OM!!!
But seriosuly, this foster care thing sounds PERFECT. And there really are so many possibilities!
AND you want to flail?? Can you come on MSN now? I got mine fixed! LOL.
over a year ago babybell said…
loool yeh we are having a ball talking about camis sex life..
LMAO. Are you TRYING to scare her away bb? XD
Lol yeah I'll come on for about an hour, I'm supposed to be studing but screw that!
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
The link for 'Joy To The World' sneak peeks don't work for me, PotterGal. But very, very good job with this thread!
Oh okay, i've changed it to a different link now. And thanks rl. *hugs*
over a year ago babybell said…
hey i thought you went to bed!!
LOL, i couldn't help myself.